Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
me1931

Default John's Truck Ride

I wrote this as part of a bet on the chat, but if people like it I shall continue.

John was not having a good day. What had started out as a fun trip with some friends was rapidly deteriorating. He knew he shouldn’t have done what he did, but at the time it seemed like a great idea. I mean, really, all he did was grope Rachael’s breast. He even made it look like an accident. It sure wasn’t worth the punch to the dick, let alone being kicked out of the car. His friend’s hadn’t even bothered to leave him his suitcase or knapsack. Now how was he supposed to get almost 200 miles home? He was out in the middle of freaking nowhere, the nearest town 25 miles away, with no cell service. What was he to do but start walking, so he picked up his water bottle, stuck out his thumb and headed down the roadway.

After walking for what seemed like hours but was only about 30 minutes, John got lucky and spotted a beat up red Ford truck heading down the road towards him. Now, it’s not like John was fat or anything. He played sport’s regularly and was Capitan of his school’s swimming team, but with nothing to do but stare into the wilderness it was easy to get bored. So as soon as he saw the truck, he started jumping up and down, waving his arms like crazy. Just when he thought the truck was going to keep going by, the driver slammed on the breaks and stopped inches from John’s foot. Looking through the windshield, he could see the driver was a guy in his late 30’s, with crew cut brown hair and a huge pair of aviators on. Walking up to the passenger door, the driver rolled down the window and asked John “What ya doing all the way out here partner? Your car disappear on you or something?”

“No, my friends thought it would be funny to ditch me out here all by myself,” John replied, walking up to the window and leaning on the door. “Would you mind giving me a ride into the next town so I can call my parents to come pick me up?”

“Why not at all, but if I do, you have to follow a few rules of mine, and when we get there I shall expect some form of compensation from you, if you know what I mean.” The driver winked at him and reached over to open the door.

“Of course, I’ll pay your gas money and buy you a steak dinner. But what kind of rules are we talking about here?” John hesitantly got in the truck. Although he wasn’t too sure he liked the driver, he didn’t really have any other options. He slammed the door and did up his seatbelt.

“Well, to start with, you ride with me, you got to be naked. Oh, and call me sir.” Sir turned the truck back on and pulled away.

“Naked? Why? You gay or something?”

“Matter of fact I am. You got a problem with that?” Sir looked over at John and gave him a wide smile.

“Well, no, no I don’t” Not seeing any way out of it, John started to strip. First he took off his white converse shoes, then his grey ankle socks. Next, he pulled his t-shirt up over his head, then undid the buttons on his shorts. Stopping, he looked over at sir and raised an eyebrow as if to say ‘Do I really have to do this?’ Sir just looked back at him and nodded. Reluctantly, John pulled down his shorts and boxer briefs in one quick movement, exposing a clean shaven cock that was starting to get hard.

“That’s a pretty nice cock you got there boy. Why don’t you stroke it for me.” As he said that, sir turned and out of no-where snapped a photo of John on his cell phone.

“Wait, what the fuck was that??”

“My insurance. Unless you want this picture posted on the internet for all to see, you will do as I say. Now, stroke that cock of yours.”

Slowly, John reached down and began to stroke with one hand. He started out slow, but as he went he began to speed up. Forgetting where he was, he leaned back and closed his eyes, getting into it. Suddenly, right before he came, a cold hard piece of metal snapped shut around his balls, digging in tightly. Yelping in pain, his eyes snapped open and he instantly remembered where he was. Looking down, he saw a round piece of metal tightly locked around his balls. From the lock a chain went to a bolt in the floor, firmly binding him in place. “What the fuck man, what is this.”

“I never said you could cum boy.” Suddenly sir reached over and slapped John in the face. “And if you forget to call me sir, or swear at me one more time boy, you will severely regret it. Now, get out.”

It was only now that John realized the truck was stopped at the side of the road. Opening his door, he stepped out. However, as soon as his feet hit the ground the chain pulled taunt, yanking his balls back between his legs and pulling on them tightly. Sir meanwhile had gotten out and walked around. “Now boy, we are almost to town, so this is what is going to happen.” Reaching into the truck, sir undid the bolt and pulled out the chain, then lead John to the back of the truck, where he locked the loose end of the chain to an eyehole in his bumper.

“I am going to slowly drive into and through town to my house. You had better keep up, or else your precious balls might ripe off. And so you don’t get any ideas of yelling for help.” Sir suddenly reached over and shoved a large ball gag in Johns mouth, buckling it tightly behind his head before locking it in place. Then, before John could react, he pulled his hands behind his back and locked them together with a pair of handcuffs. Finally, he attached a metal cuff to each of John’s ankles, then chained them together with a six inch chain. “I will drive nice and slow, but if I think you are slacking I will speed up. So you better keep your cock right on my bumper.”

At this point, John was too scared and in too much pain to do anything other than nod as sir went back to the drivers seat and got in, starting the tuck. As he drove away, the chain quickly pulled taunt, forcing John to waddle after the truck or have his balls stretched than ripped from his body. As the truck went into town, a few people stopped to stare or point at him, but most just kept walking and going about their business. For some reason, John’s cock began to get hard as he noticed the stares. He couldn’t figure out why, as this was the most embarrassing thing he had ever done. Every step the chains dragged on the ground, and occasionally sir would rev the engine and pull away suddenly, causing John to yelp and try to run to catch up. By the time sir pulled up in front of a large wooden house, John was almost shaking with fear. What could possibly await him inside.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Add me on kik if you want to use me as a slave. Kik: twtguy
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
retart

This is a great story, please continue.

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wow. Glade that was not me.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
medithwayith

Great story! Please continue!
medithwayith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's definetly worth continuing. Exciting concept I like the direction.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:34 PM   #6

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:17 AM   #7
Adriansub

More please it is really good

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 06:45 AM   #8
retart

Old post I know but this story was so interesting and hot

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk