Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-31-2015, 02:13 AM   #46
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

I pushed forward just the tiniest bit though from her reaction you would guess I had just shoved the whole thing in. I was not using any lube because, of course, this was meant to be a punishment and I wanted her hurting a little but I was barely a quarter in before she changed from wriggling to writhing, so much that I had to use one hand to keep her ass in place. a few seconds later I had moved to almost half an inch, her closed mouth grunts steadily raising in pitch as my dick made it further and further into her last virgin hole. it took 30 more seconds to get to a full inch, 30 seconds of steadily increasing cries and clenching, each second her writhing became stronger and stronger to where I could barely keep her in position with one hand, but I managed. at the end of the first moment, I started speaking "I am surprised how willful you are, I guess you need a bit more don't you?"
She shook her head rapidly, her eyes begging me to make it stop, she had to stop her writhing while shaking her head and I felt her shaking in my hands. Once again I almost felt sorry for her, I was sure she would come to like it eventually but for now things were going way too fast for her and it was scaring her. I felt bad, but remembered how far she had made me take it in just one day, the scene of me rubbing the skin off the tip of my dick in the bathroom at school and hiding under the dirty metal bench and I though to my self "I am not taking it any faster then her, and the pain in her ass cant be worse then the pain in my dick earlier, I need to give her some tough love and teach her what happens when she pushes people too far."
Having realized what I needed to do, I sat for a moment, just relishing the feeling of having the head of my dick inside a never before used hole, I might never get the feeling again and I wanted to enjoy it. The soft vibrations of her sobs and shaking made a great vibrating feeling as I stood, and almost got me to the point of cumming from that alone, but I held on. A moment later I knew if I stalled for much longer I would cum, so I was forced to move forward.
I thrust the rest of my dick into her ass with a single unexpected stroke, my sister's head rolled backwards and I could see her eyes roll just as far from around the side of her head, her mouth gaped open and I took my chance, shoving almost my entire cum covered hand into her mouth in a position that was no doubt uncomfortable but would keep her mouth wide enough that she could not bite down when she recovered from the pleasure.
I took a moment to think about exactly what we were doing, two kids, still in school, were committing incestuous BDSM sex, bondage, anal, and a whole slew of other things the world would consider taboo, and somehow I was loving it.
My sister woke out of her stupor a second later, none too enthused to find her mouth stretched open, she almost tried to bight down before I waved my other finger in front of her face.
"Lick" I commanded again.
She meekly nodded, no longer possessing the energy or will to resist after the last experience, and started to lazily move her tongue over my hand. "do a better job, it better come out spotless" I continued, she redoubled her efforts.
It was going to be a good week, I decided.

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:35 PM   #47
Topgear
Distinguished Member

I hope this story continues
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:49 AM   #48
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

Sorry this has broken off, I have been in a bad mood for a couple weeks and it really crushes the writing spirit. Rest assured, as soon as I find a slave I will be back to writing. lack of one is depressing me ATM.

Old 02-11-2015, 08:26 AM   #49
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conviction View Post
Rest assured, as soon as I find a slave I will be back to writing. lack of one is depressing me ATM.
If it'll get you writing again, I'll be your f*****g slave
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:41 AM   #50
Conviction

there needs to be like, a rainbow notification when Wordsmiff posts in your stories, with fireworks and a little jingle that plays

I ripped my hand out of her mouth faster then she could bite down. not that I still thought she would, but I wanted to make sure she had no choice in the matter and knew it. Using the mouth has never been smart with slaves who don't quite know their place (or happen to have a ring gag), and I wasn't nearly ready to have any body parts in unrestrained biting range.
I started moving my dick a second before I took my hand out of her mouth, to make sure she had no reason to bite in the first place, not only that, I really found the look she got when her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mouth made this tiny grin that only I would get to see. weather or not she liked it, her body was happy.
I grabbed the other side of her ass with my now clean hand and hiked her up so that I could fuck her without her whole weight on my dick, she moaned as I moved her, progress was obviously being made but I wanted to see how she felt at the end of tonight. The virility boosters from the medicine cabinet were in full swing now, and I started fucking my sister like a jackhammer, at one point her tongue started hanging out of her mouth. I hoped the camera was in a good position to capture it all. Finally I was done, she had experienced a lot of small orgasms over the time we had been fucking, but I experienced just this big one. I emptied myself into my sister's ass and she screamed, though I barely noticed because of how I was feeling. all the violence and aggression I felt towards my sister poured out in that orgasm leaving me feeling drained, I collapsed backwards onto her bed and she simply hung suspended in the room, panting like a dog.
I fell asleep for about 15 minutes until a noise woke me up.
"Mike..?" the noise grew louder as I wiped the sleepy sand out of my eyes "Mike.?"
"You know I hate that nickname" I spouted crossly, still too sleepy to remember that if I wanted to I could punish her as much as I wanted. "what do you want?"
"I need to pee, please bro"
That snapped me out of my sleep loss quickly "sorry, I cant untie you yet, but I will let you pee sound good? you just need to do one thing for me"
"what" She had started wriggling in her bonds, practically doing the pee pee dance from her rope prison.
"call me master, not just now, for the rest of our lives" I said calmly, I never wanted to worry about the stupid nickname again.
"what? no, never" she retorted.
"not very convincing from someone who almost passed out from anal pleasure a minute ago" I shot back "I'm going to go make dinner, if you want any I am going to need you to start addressing me properly!" I swatted my hand across her boobs as I left, sending her spinning as I threw some water on the stove and added pasta. It was a good 10 minutes before I got back to the room, and she was practically crying when I got back.
"Please bro, I need to pee" she begged from her position on the ceiling
"nothings stopping you sis, but if you don't want me cleaning the floor with your face to teach you a lesson for pissing on the carpet, I suggest you start calling me master"
She was so cute and helpless up there, small and helpless with tears coming to the edges of her eyes, I almost wanted to let her down but I needed to hold strong. giving any ground would hurt me in the long run and I couldn't afford that.
"Master, please let me pee..." she eventually sniffled, I could hear the tears on her voice as she did.
"ok, just a moment, you have been a good girl!" I quickly left the room and returned with a plastic tub, which I then held in-front of her pussy "go ahead"
In response I got only stunned silence, and then it happened.

Last edited by Conviction; 02-12-2015 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:23 PM   #51
epiclessmaster

Thumbs up

keep going i love reading this

limits:family/friends, pee/poop, scat, blood, permanent, illegal, public, pain, social death, cum eating

currently looking for a slave perfered if it was a girl no webcam or microphone needed

be the first one two post on my wall gets a free cat pic
epiclessmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 03:18 AM   #52
Conviction

the urine hit the tub like a truck full of stone, I was not nearly ready for the torrent and it nearly upended the basin but I managed to hold on for dear life for the first couple of seconds. She had obviously been holding it in school, students always do, but neither of us had counted on the events that occurred after school, she had been holding her bladder for nearly 4 hours and it was full to bursting.
Pee isnt my normal fetish, but the humiliation that comes when someone watches you is a whole other ball game. the torrent of pee could not come out of her little urethra fast enough and as a result she was getting a slow, slow release of the pressure that had been building all day long. her face was composed into the same expression that she had worn earlier when she was about to cum, and I got an idea.
I supported the basin from the bottom with one hand, and used the other to reach around the stream of pee, gaining (slightly obstructed) access to her pussy. I stroked one finger along the smooth lips of her pussy, and she moaned, twitching in her restraints, almost cumming but not quite there yet. I smiled and felt lower, to the stretch of skin between her pussy and ass hole. the moaning became lower as I did, I made a mental note of this as I felt back up the other side of her pussy, around the stream of piss, and slightly touched her clit. the result was profound, as my fingers got closer to her clit her voice hot higher and higher, when I touched it, she simply went limp, weather it was just the end of an exhausting day, her passing out from the pleasure of that last powerful orgasm, she simply fell out of consciousness. when she did, her urethral canal relaxed suddenly, letting out most of the pee in a quick torrent, splashing over the sides of the basin slightly, I made a mental note to get her to clean that later, and got to work.
First I turned down the half done pasta, time for that later, I removed an old bed frame from our garage, one of the ones with horizontal bars across it, and began adjusting her ropes. I made sure her ass would hit the ground first and lifted her off the hook, she made a painful sounding thud even though I only dropped her half a foot. I rolled her onto her front and undid the ropes that had been previously holding her to the hook and retied them, carefully connecting her hands and legs to the bed-frame in a position that I could only hope was as uncomfortable as it looked.

Thanks to a generous donation from my (I certainly hope) friend wordsmiff, the story continues. we have minimum a week in story to go and Emmi isn't even broken yet, I am starting to look forward to this again

Last edited by Conviction; 02-13-2015 at 03:21 AM.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:41 PM   #53
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad Wordsmiff got you going
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:17 PM   #54
Conviction

Well, I found a slave. She is cute, shy, and loyal as can be, I am enjoying unwrapping the layers of armor she has put around herself. Thanks once again to wordsmiff for restoring my hope in the world, I would have been far too depressed to ever score a girl like her without your help, and thank you to Isabelle for volunteering to leave the master you love so much to be with me for a while, though I now cannot in good conscience take you up on that offer it shows generosity beyond compare, thank you. I will continue to write this story because I love it, and I hope you continue to enjoy.

The first step was tying her arms between her legs, figure eighting the rope between the bed frame and her arms and legs until I was absolutely certain that she would not be able to move, I tied her shoulders around a bar at the top to stop her from wiggling and accadentially hurting herself, if I wanted her to get hurt, I wanted to be the one to do it. she was tied face down to the bedframe so that her ass, due to the position of her arms and legs, stuck up out of the bedframe and presented itself to me whenever I was behind it.
The rope tying had been so much easier then I thought it would, having studied bondage but never actually proformed it, it was all a simple case of following the instructions and making sure that everything was done correctly and securely.
I picked up the bedframe with her still on it, she was actually quite light, being 3 years younger then I, but the bedframe was also bulky and unshapely, and I had to move slow because I didnt want to bash her against anything, that could cause damage that was both serious, and deadly. Having used my chance to untie her, I went back to the kitchen and began heating the water again, the half done pasta dancing back to life, and I thought to myself about all the things that I could do to her. I giggled, which is not like me, and realized how much I was enjoying myself.

Just a short update today, wanted to thank wordsmiff and his slave for all their help, and thanks again to my readers, I love you all.

Subject 2, I have everything planned through day 4, but I have 3 days + in story that I am missing ideas for. If you want to send me something you would like to see in the story, send me a PM. I may not use it for a while, but your idea may end up in the story.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:02 PM   #55
Conviction

been a couple days, working on training, I almost forgot how good it felt to have a slave gradually warm up on you, especially when they are new not only to being a slave but sex and masturbation in general. to start with simple commands, touch yourself, something goes in your butt, and within weeks simply by teaching and giving her the love, intimacy, and pleasure she needs, she will go to the ends of the world for you (so much for a "good christian girl" right?), and hopefully you for her... I love this fetish, and everything that comes with it, I just wish people would stop abusing(in a bad way) their slaves, and this community.

I went back to the living room and noticed the hardwood floor, realizing that liquids may be a problem I ran to the garage and grabbed a tarp, which I quickly spread under the bedframe, the pasta finished cooking at about that time and I strained it into another pot, saving the still scalding water. I forked about a quarter of the total pasta into two bowls, I salted it, added oil and parmisan, put a fork and a knife on a tray with one of the bowls, then left it on the couch while I got the other one. I left the rest of the pasta in the pot in case I wanted more, and returned to my sister.
She had woken up while I was prepping the pasta, she looked at me indignantly as I walked through the door "whats that look?" I asked.
"contempt" she sputtered back.
"you want some of this pasta?" I shot back unflinching
she madd a sound like "Hmmph" and turned her head, so I walked to the couch and started eating, her composure only lasted 3 bites.
"Yes I want some" she finally replied
"you know you need to work for it right?"
"Yes" she said begrudgingly
"Yes what?" I inquired
"Yes master" she spat, a final word of defeat
"great, this will be simple, suck my cock and you get dinner, disobey any orders or do anything naughty, you get nothing."

Last edited by Conviction; 02-17-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:58 AM   #56
Conviction

I had another girl ask to be mine a couple days ago following a bad relationship. far be it from me to refuse any lovely ladies I asked my slave if she wanted a sister (a longer discussion with many more words was had, but not here) she agreed, her quote was that "she deserves a happy ending to" (the cutest). Now I have 2 lovely ladies who became fast friends within the day, and my lovelies mean the world to me. Much of my time is now taken with training however, so I may not write as often at least until the beginning of training is complete.
"Are you ready to prove what a good girl you are?" I asked
she nodded, trying not to give in too much from the shame, but I could see her dripping onto the tarp.
"say it clearly" I snapped
"yes" she said, still belligerent.
"Im sure you can phrase it better then that, this pasta sure looks yummy"
a tear came to her eye, she just wanted to eat, but this needed to be hammered in hard. "yes master im ready to be a good girl" the eventual reply came
"good, answer wrong again and you get a punishment, do you want to suck my cock?"
"no" she once again spat, clearly forgetting her permission.
"sorry, we were going for "yes master I would love to suck your cock" but I would have accepted "yes master", time for a punishment". I pulled out one of the noodles from her bowl, and walked up to her, she tried to look behind her but couldn't because of the bonds. I took my ring finger on my right hand and slowly inserted it into her asshole, at the beginning of the night it would have drawn hell, now just a grimace. I pulled up my pointer finger and inserted it with the ring finger before pulling them apart to allow me access to her asshole.I took one of the noodles from the bowl and slowly, slowly started sliding it down my finger.
"what are you doing?" my sister asked with apprehension in her voice.
"Punishing you, quiet" was my reply as I continued to inch the warm noodle into her.
She screamed when she first felt the noodle brush against the inside of her ass, slimy and sticky it must have felt like some sort of worm as it slowly slinked into her twitching anal cavity.
I walked around her "do you want to suck my dick now?"
"yes master, I would love to suck your cock"

Old 02-27-2015, 05:21 PM   #57
lawgostes

Amazing story. Is it just my computer or has this site changed it's set up and no it make everything 50x more difficult.
lawgostes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:30 PM   #58
Michael.Miller

Default dead

It's a shame this story died. I was really starting to like it.

No Toys, Household Items, Be creative. :P

Slutty bitch: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)

PM for kik
Michael.Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 01:04 PM   #59
Conviction

I got broken up with, just as I was finishing up training. the problem with girls who have no self confidence is that you never know what helping them get it will do to them.
ive been depressed for a while, if anybody wants to give me some inspiration, let me know.

Old 06-09-2016, 02:21 PM   #60
Conviction

ive decided to continue this story, because why not?
It was not much later that I was on the couch sitting with my sister to my right, my hand idly playing with her pussy as we watched a movie and ate. The movie was die hard, something my sister HATED, this was another way of subliminally hammering in her complete defeat, normally if I tried to watch a movie like this she would badger me until she got what she wanted, it was so normal that I had pretty much given up on the tv, until tonight, it was amazing, sexually tormenting her had made her scream and cry, but this complete change in the normal way of things was shaking her to her core, it was the first sign that something real had changed in her life. it was not the taking of her anal virginity, or making her ask to suck my cock, it was this simple act of doing what I wanted to do regardless of her wishes that broke her will to fight back, and the look on her face was absolutely priceless.

Advertisements
Kink Talk