Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-04-2014, 08:35 AM   #16
Dr Penguin321

Great stories. Please write more. I'd like to see some more from a man/boys POV(point of view). Maybe blackmail or something!
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:21 AM   #17
deepsix

On a Dare

I sat with my mom in Principal Roberts's office. That morning, on a dare from my friend Josh, I had sneaked into the girl's locker room, and tried to steal Katie's panties. I almost got away with it! I had grabbed her panties and was about to run out, when Katie stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel.

"Well, Mrs. Davidson", said Mr. Roberts, "this behavior is totally unacceptable in our school. Mike is lucky that I am not reporting him to the police. He could get labeled a sex offender, you know". My mom was furious. I had never seem her so mad before. "I will punish him, Mr. Roberts", she said, "I am grateful that you are letting me handle the situation. I can assure you, Mike won't do this again".

"Good", said Mr. Roberts. "I will want a report and proof of how you punish Mike. If you don't punish him severely enough, I may have this incident put on his permanent record."

My mom did not utter a word as we drove home. My heart beat furiously as I thought of the punishment to come. My mom had never hit me, or really punished me. So I was not sure what she would do. That evening my parents went out for dinner, and by the time they came home, I was asleep. Perhaps my mom would forgive me?

Next day, a Saturday, I woke up and went straight to the shower. I loved my weekend showers, as I could linger in the hot water for long, enjoying the heat and warmth on my naked skin. Nothing prepared me for what was to come next. When I got out on the bathroom and went to my room to get dressed, I found that all my clothes were gone! Every piece of clothing I owned was gone, and my closets were empty and bare. I was frantic, and did not know what to do. As I was searching for something to put on, my mom walked into my room.

"Take off the towel, Mike", she said, "Give it to me at once". I hesitated. "AT ONCE, young man!", she yelled. I slowly and shamefully took off my towel and handed it to her. I was now naked, my head hanging in shame, in front of my mother.

"Well", said my mom, "This will be your punishment. You will remain naked till you apologize to Katie, and she forgives you. And I really hope she forgives you this weekend, or on Monday you will be going to school naked."

I was stunned. My face flushed in shame and tears welled up in my eyes. "Please, mom", I begged and stammered. "Please don't do this. I swear I will not do this again. I promise!"

"Yes, I know you won't", said my mom. "Once you learn your lesson, you will never do this again. Now, come on down for breakfast. Your dad and your sister are waiting for you."

I followed my mom to the dining room. My sister and my dad were staring at me, my sister with a big grin on her face. I quickly covered my crotch with my hands, and sat down at the table.

"Move that hand away!", said my mom. "I want you to be naked and exposed at all times. Understood?".

"Yes, mom", I replied shamefully, my eyes averted to the floor.

After breakfast my mom called Katie's house. "Mrs. King?", she said, "can you and Katie come over to our house this morning? Josh has something to say to Katie."

I could not believe it. Katie lived only a couple of blocks away, and would be here is a few minutes! I was terrified and deeply ashamed. My heart beat furiously in anticipation.

The door bell rang. "Go get the door, Josh", said my mom. I meekly went to the door and opened it, trying my best to hide behind the door, postponing for as long as I could my humiliation in front of Katie and her mom.

When Katie saw me naked, head hanging in shame, face flushed red, she burst out laughing. "Wow, Josh", she said in a teasing voice, "is this why you tried to steal my panties? You don't have any clothes of your own!?".

"I am so sorry, Katie", I stammered, "Please forgive me. I won't do such a thing again. Please, it was a mistake".

"Well", she laughed, "Not yet. I think you can't get off this easily. I think you should be punished some more. How about you go to all the girls in this room and beg each of us to spank your bottom? Perhaps then I may forgive you".

By this time, I was crying, my breath coming in deep sobs. I knew I had no choice but to do as Katie asked. I went to my mom, and begged, "Mom, please spank me".

My mom sat down on the sofa and asked me to lay down across her knees. With her bare hands she started to spank my ass, hard, with stinging shots. I felt so shamed, my ass exposed to my mom to spank, my cock squeezed between my tummy and her knees.

Once she was done, I went to Katie's mom. "Please Mrs. King, spank me now". In her turn, Katie's mom spanked me, again with me laying across her knees.

Next I went to my sister. "Please, Julie", I said, my head hanging in shame, "please punish me." My sister gave a cruel smile, and asked me to bend over a chair. I obeyed, my ass sticking out. She proceeded to spank me, giggling and laughing as I winced in pain from her cruel and sharp spanks.

Last, I went to Katie and said "Please, Katie, please punish me." To my horror, Katie reached down and grabbed my cock, and pulled me to the dinning table. She sat on a chair and asked me to get on her knees. I obeyed, sobbing, as I lay across her knees, naked and my ass exposed to her for punishment. My cock was wedged between her thighs, which she squeezed tightly together.

"Now", said Katie, "I will hit you, and each time I hit you, you will say 'I am sorry'. Understood?". I nodded. She hit me hard. "I am sorry!", I shouted. She hit me again. "I am sorry!". She kept smacking my ass, hitting me hard, and I kept saying "I am sorry!".

"I hope you have learned your lesson", said Katie, as she finished and asked me to stand. I reached behind and rubbed my sore ass, trying to ease the pain and shame. "Yes", I said, "I have. I promise I won't do such a thing again".
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:00 PM   #18
deepsix

Starting this series again.

Deanna's punishment

Both would be punished. Deanna and her girlfriend, Carrie.

It was early afternoon on Saturday. Jack, Deanna and Carrie were in the living room. Jack asked Carrie to go kneel in the corner. He handcuffed Deanna's hands behind her back and tied her legs together. A gag was put in her mouth, forcing it painfully open.

Jack got a pair of scissors. He cut open Deanna's clothes. First he tore up her shirt, ripping it off, revealing her beige bra. Then he pulled her jeans down, cutting them to shreds and ripping them off her. She was now in her underwear. Beige panties and bra. Her eyes were full of tears, waiting for her total and complete humiliation. Carrie watched in shock and horror, tears in her eyes, whimpering as she saw her beloved girlfriend stripped.

Jack slapped Deanna's face. It made her cry out in pain. She was moaning through her harsh gag, drooling all over herself. Jack cut off the bra, pulling it off and throwing it into the pile of torn and tattered clothes. He reached down and quickly tore off her panties. Deanna was now naked. Fully exposed, crying from the exposure and humiliation.

Jack pulled her to the bed, pushed her on it, bending her over, her ass facing up and her face shoved into the mattress. He was brandishing a paddle in his hands. He asked Carrie to count to 40 as he spanked her girlfriend's ass. "One", shouted Carrie, in tears, as the paddle landed on Deanna's ass, making her cry in pain and leaving a hot, red mark on her ass. "Two", "Three", "Four" ... the beating went on and on, Deanna now crying in pain, her ass turning bright red and dark welts forming on it. "Thirty eight", "Thirty nine". The final shot rang loudly as Carrie counted, "Forty!".

Poor Deanna! Her ass was red and her legs were shaking from the beating. She was weeping in pain and her eyes looked at Jack, begging for mercy.

Jack forced Deanna to her feet and asked her to look at him. He slapped her face, wet from tears. "This will teach you not steal", he said, as he slapped her face, again and again, making it glow red.

Jack took off his belt. He swung it and struck her large and pendulous breasts. Deanna cried out in pain as the belt stung her flesh and bit into her boobs. "Count to forty, Carrie". Deanna looked with panicked eyes at Jack. Not forty smacks on her boobs! She would not be able to take it! "One", cried out Carrie.

Jack swung the belt, harder this time. Smack! It hit her boobs harder and made poor Deanna jump in pain and cry out, grunting and moaning in pain through her gag. She was drooling and dripping now, her chest wet and slick. The beating continued, Carrie counting the shots one by one, watching her girlfriend being beaten, watching her shiver and whimper and cry out in pain as her boobs and chest got red, turning black and blue, each belt stroke cruelly visible on her fair skin.

Jack led the poor, whipped and slapped Deanna to the corner next to Carrie and made her kneel. "Come", said Jack, "Carrie, it is your turn now". He pulled her up and pushed her to the bed. "Strip off your clothes. Get naked".

Carrie obeyed. She pulled off her top and her skirt, taking off her bra and panties. Naked and exposed she stood obediently in front of Jack, not knowing what was to come next.

Jack turned to Deanna. "You will watch as I use your girlfriend. It will be a fitting punishment to see her abused for your mistakes".

Jack took off his own clothes. He was erect and hard, his huge cock straining and bouncing as he took off his pants. "You know what to do", he ordered Carrie. Poor girl! She got on her knees and started to lick his cock, getting it wet as she slurped and licked it, putting it into her mouth and sucking on it. Jack grabbed hold of Carrie's hair and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Carrie gagged as the thick and throbbing cock was shoved into her mouth.

"Get up and bend over the bed", Jack ordered. Carrie did as ordered. Deanna watched as Jack went behind her girlfriend, slapping her ass, spitting on it and getting it wet. He parted her legs and grabbing his hard and throbbing cock, shoved it into her ass. "Please, no!", begged Carrie as Jack's cock entered her, making her cry out in pain. "Please, stop!"

Jack looked at Deanna, who was now crying and moaning through her gag, her eyes begging Jack to stop. Jack turned back to Carrie and pulling her hair he shoved himself deep into her, feeling her warn ass as he filled it. He started to fuck her, slowly at first and then faster and faster, slapping her ass as he reamed her, making her squeal in pain.

Deanna could hear Carrie's cries of pain and humiliation as Jack fucked her hard, his body slapping against her as he shoved himself deeper into her, now grunting as he got closer. His eyes were now closed and as he got closer and closer, he pulled even harder on poor Carrie's hair, fucking her hard and fast. With a final grunt and moan he shot his load deep into Carrie's ass, each thrust squirting hot, sticky cum into her.

Jack pulled himself out, leaving Carrie dripping and her legs wet from his cum. Deanna was crying and moaning in shame and pain, seeing her poor girlfriend fucked in such a brutal manner. Jack got dressed. "This is only the beginning for you two", he said. "A lot is yet to come".

He walked out, leaving Deanna tied and gagged in the corner, and Carrie laying face down on the bed, dripping his cum from her ass.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #19
deepsix

Deanna's punishment. Part II

The weekend after their punishment, Jack called Deanna and Carrie. He told them he would be punishing them again. He ordered them to get ready for him.

The two girls, afraid of what was to come, reluctantly obeyed. As instructed by Jack, they both stripped naked. Deanna's mouth was gagged open and she lay down on the floor, her legs spread wide. Carrie straddled her poor girlfriend's face, her ass smothering Deanna's nose and mouth, her hands held behind her head.

Deanna's legs spread, Carrie sitting on her face, both of them naked, the door unlocked, they waited patiently for Jack to arrive.

Jack arrived an hour or so later. He walked around the girls, examining their naked and exposed bodies, making sure they had done exactly as he had ordered. "Get up", he told Carrie, "go lay on your back on the couch"

Jack took off his trousers, his engorged cock hard and erect. Spreading poor Carrie's legs he pushed his cock into her pussy, shoving himself hard into her. Carrie whimpered in pain as she felt Jack pop painfully into her. He started fucking her. He grabbed her boobs, squeezing them and twisting her nipples cruelly. Carrie was crying in pain and the shame from the fucking.

"Get up and watch you girlfriend getting fucked", Jack ordered Deanna. Poor Deanna! She was in tears watching Carrie getting mercilessly fucked in front of her. Jack was now shoving in and out of Carrie's pussy harder and harder, his body slamming against her as he grunted and moaned, getting closer and closer. With a final shove and pull on her poor nipples he came in her, shooting his hot and sticky cum into her.

Jack pulled out, leaving Carrie's pussy a red and raw dripping mess. "Clean her up", he ordered Deanna. Shamed and humiliated, Deanna crawled to her poor girlfriend's pussy and started licking Jack's cum off her. "Lick and swallow it all, slut", Jack order. "Don't let anything drip on the floor".

After Deanna was done, Jack ordered her to go and bend over on a dining room chair, her ass sticking out. "Get up", he told Carrie, handing her a long and thin cane. "You will now punish Deanna by caning her ass with 50 hard stokes. Understood?"

"Please, please don't make me do this", cried Carrie, unable to believe that she was being asked to punish her beloved girlfriend.

"You don't have a choice", said Jack. "If you don't obey me I will cane her with 100 hard strokes and then fuck you in the ass. Don't make it worse on yourself and her"

Carrie took the cane and standing behind Deanna, hesitating and cautious, stuck her girlfriend's ass with the cane. "Too soft", said Jack. "You need to hit her harder. I want to hear the cane sing as it cuts through the air. I want her ass red with welts. Go on, start again".

Poor Carrie! She swung the cane as hard as she could, caning Deanna's hard with a hard stoke. Deanna cried out in pain, feeling the thin and cruel cane cut into her ass. "I am sorry!", cried Carrie, but crying as she knew she had no choice and must continue punishing her girlfriend. "One", counted Jack. "Now you have only 49 to go".

One hard stroke after another, Carrie caned Deanna. Both of them were crying. Deanna's legs were shaking from the pain, her ass red as welts appeared on her bare skin. But Jack did not let her stop. "Keep going, Carrie. Hit her harder", she instructed her.

When all fifty strokes were done Jack ordered Deanna to kneel in the corner, hands behind her back. There she kneeled, her ass red from the beating. "Stand next to her, facing me", Jack ordered Carrie. "Raise your hands above your head. You both will stay like this for an hour".

Jack dressed and with the girls punished, naked and on display, left.

Last edited by deepsix; 12-03-2018 at 09:29 PM.
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:
Old 12-06-2018, 07:33 AM   #20
deepsix

Tess and her vibrator

Tess was waiting outside principal Roberts' office. She was in real trouble. Like other students in her class, she was terrified of Mr Roberts. Nervous and afraid, she waited to be called into his office.

"So Tess, you brought your vibrator to school?", Mr. Roberts asked, incredulously. "I mean, what type of girl brings a vibrator to school?!"

Tess was hanging her head in shame as Mr Roberts held her large, dark pink vibrator in his hands. "I am sorry, Sir", she stammered, her face blushing in humiliation. "Please, I did it on a dare. Please, Sir, I won't do it again!"

"Of course you wont!", Mr Roberts said, angrily. "You did a dare and got caught. Now, young lady, you will be punished".

"No, Sir. Please I beg you. I won't do it again!"

Mr Roberts would have none of it. "Well, you brought the vibrator and now you must accept the consequences. Obviously, the only reason one brings a vibrator to school is if one wants to use it. So you will use it. In front of your whole class. Naked"

Tess was horrified. "Please, Sir! No, I can't do that! Please, I am sorry", she cried, tears in her eyes as she begged Mr Roberts not to punish her.

"You have no choice in this, young lady. Now go to your class and do as I have asked." He handed the vibrator back to her and sent her with a note to her teacher, Mrs Thompson.

Mrs Thompson read the principal's note out aloud to the class. It read "Tess brought a vibrator to school on a dare. Her punishment is to show all of you how she uses it."

"Get on the desk, Tess, and take off your clothes. Let everyone have a good view of you. And show us how you use this ... this thing!", Mrs Thompson said.

Poor Tess! The whole class was staring at her as she climbed the teacher's desk. She was crying. Hanging her head in shame, unable to look at the rest of the class, she started to take her clothes off. First her top and then her jeans. She was now in her bra and panties. The other students in her class were taking pictures and videos. Tess felt so exposed! She knew she would now become the permanent school slut. Exposed and humiliated forever and spread all over. Perhaps this would go viral and even strangers on the other side of the world would get to see her punishment.

Slowly, crying in shame she pulled off her bra and her panties. Her face was red with shame.

Tess was completed naked. She tried to cover her shame with her hands but it was no use. All the kids in her class were laughing and whistling at her, taking pictures and calling her names.

Mrs Thompson handed her the vibrator. "Go on, slut. Lets see you use it now".

Tess took the vibrator and turned it on. Closing her eyes she started to touch her self with one hand, and used the other to press the vibrator on her clit. Despite the shame and humiliation she found herself turned on. It felt so strange. The humiliation and exposure was making her pussy throb. She was getting wet and horny now, her face blushing and red with shame and humiliation, but still so turned on. Some of the boys were rubbing their crotches, getting hard from seeing her naked and shamed on the teacher's desk.

Tess was now breathing harder, her mind totally focussed on her pussy and her clit, her vibrator making her drip as she got more and more horny, feeling little bolts of electricity go up her belly and down her thighs. She was moaning, not caring for the shame and humiliation. Her pussy was taking over her mind, making her want these feelings to last forever and push herself into an intense orgasm.

She turned the vibrator to its highest setting, her breath coming short now, moaning louder as she felt the feelings build up in her crotch. She felt like such a slut, but at this point did not care as all she wanted was to go over the edge. Rubbing her clit faster and faster, moaning, she pushed the vibrator into her wet and dripping pussy, shoving it deep. She started to fuck herself, her other hand on her boobs, playing with her nipples.

She was now moaning "Oh fuck, oh fuck" as she came closer and closer, pushing her vibrator deeper into her and fucking her self faster and faster.

With a final grunt and moan, her body bucking, she went over the edge, holding her breath as she felt wave after wave of her orgasm pass through her, shaking her and sending shivers down her legs.

Tess opened her eyes and then the shame of what had just happened and the way she had degraded herself in front of her class hit like a hammer. All her friend were laughing and taking pictures, calling her a slut and a horny whore as she degraded herself in front of them. She hung her head in shame.

"Get down from the desk, slut", said Mrs Thompson. "You have whored yourself enough for today."

Tess got down and stood obediently waiting for Mrs Thompson to hand her back her clothes. To her horror, instead, Mrs Thompson took a permanent marker and wrote across her chest "Class Whore" and across her belly "Pathetic Slut".

"You will have these words on your body every day of this week. And when anyone asks, you will show them. Got it?". Tess nodded, looking down at the shameful words.

"Sluts don't deserve clothes. Go stand in the corner. Face the wall. You will stay naked for rest of the day and let your friends and classmates gawk at your naked body"

Standing in the corner, face flushed, thinking about her shame and humiliation, Tess stood for all to see.

If you enjoy these stories please let me know! And if you have ideas for plots or scenes I would love to hear them.

Last edited by deepsix; 12-06-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #21
deepsix

The Dolled up Boy: Part I

"Look, guys, David is wearing panties!", laughed Alex. It was just after PE and the boys were changing in the locker room. "Aww ...", teased Alex, pulling down David's shorts. Under his gym shorts David was wearing pink frilly panties.

"Please stop!", cried David, embarrassed that he was caught. He often wore his sister's panties to school and this was his worst nightmare: to be seen by the other boys in his class.

The other boys gathered around and grabbed David's hands. Alex pulled off David's shorts and his T-shirt. Poor David! He was now naked, except for his pink frilly panties, exposed in front of his classmates. He was in tears, his face flushed red in shame.

"Hey, I have an idea!", said someone. "Lets take him to the girl's locker room and get them to doll him up! What do ya think, David?"

"Please no!", begged David, "Please don't do that. Don't tell anyone".

"Aww ... poor little sissy. Clearly you like girls clothes so I think it is a great idea!". The boys forced David out and across the hallway into the girl's locker room. "Hey girls! Look who you have here!"

Poor David. Jennifer had seen him. She was one of the "mean girls" in his class and he was terrified of her, even though he was always checking out her ass and boobs.

"Ha ha ha!", she laughed, seeing David in panties. "Aww ... poor little sissy ... did you forget rest of your clothes at home?" she teased, pulling David into the girl's locker room. "Don't worry, we will find you something very cute to wear!"

The other girls gathered around David, pointing and laughing at him. "Ohhh ... lets dress him up, shall we!" someone cried.

Jennifer got her eye liner and wrote in large letters "WHORE" across David's forehead. All the girls laughed. "Aww ...", don't cry sissy, we will soon have you dolled up and ready in no time.

One of the girls got a bra. "Here, David can wear my old bra". Jennifer forced the bra on David. She took her eye liner and wrote "SLUT" just under David's left eye. "That's much better. Now his little boi-boobs are in a tight little bra!"

David was crying from the shame and humiliation. "Who has a spare pair of tights?" Soon pretty pink tights were found and David was forced into them.

Jennifer looked at him. "You look sooo cute", she laughed. With her eye liner she wrote "SISSY" just under David's right eye.

Someone handed David a skirt and a tank-top. "Put it on, little sissy and lets get you ready for class!" Poor David! Shamed and humiliated but having no choice, he put on the skirt and top. Now he was fully dressed. As a dolled up sissy.

"A final touch!", laughed Jennifer as she picked up her red lipstick and put it on David's lips. "You look perfect! I mean, a perfect sissy ... or, should I call you a chick with a dick!" Everyone laughed.

"Time for class, sissy!", Jennifer cried as the bell for the next period rang.

The girls led David to class.

The kids laughed seeing David in a skirt and tights. "Hey slut", "Nice legs", "Come on, shake your ass" ... the teasing and jokes were relentless and David burst into tears.

Let me know if you want this story to be continued
Old 02-26-2019, 09:47 PM   #22
deepsix

Jack was well trained.

Some months ago his sister Jessica had caught him in her room, masturbating. "You will never touch your pathetic cock again", she had told him. "I will train you to cum without using your hands, just like the pathetic loser you are".

Whenever they were alone, she would order him to strip and then hump the desk, the couch, the floor, the wall ... and like a desperate dog he would obey, moaning and grunting till he blew his load all over. He was never permitted to touch his cock again and never cum without her commanding it. When she would go away for a few days, his cock would throb and ache from the desperation, dying for her order to strip and hump. Sometimes, she would deny him for days and he would get more and more desperate, following her around like an eager puppy, waiting for the possibility of being allowed to cum, "Will she let me cum today?" the only question filling his mind.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon. His sister's friends were over, watching TV and talking with her. He wandered into the living room. "Oh, Jack", said Jessica. "I told my friends how you can only cum when I order it, and only by humping the furniture. They don't believe me!", she smiled wickedly. Jack turned a deep red, his face flushed in shame.

"Won't you prove it to them? Go on, show them. Strip and hump the pillow. You have five minutes. If you fail to cum, we will take turns whacking your ass and balls with your belt. Okay?", she smiled, fluttering her eyebrows innocently.

"Your time starts now!"

Jack looked around desperately. Jessica's friends were staring at him, giggling and laughing. "Your time is ticking", Jessica laughed, holding her watch up.

Shamefully, heart throbbing and face blushing red, poor Jack stripped. Jessica threw him a couch pillow. He instinctively put it on the floor, lay down on top of it and started humping it. Jessica's friends were laughing and giggling, whistling and taking videos and pictures with their phones.

"Just a few more seconds left!", laughed Jessica. "Ten, nine, eight ....", her friends joined in her countdown. "three, two, one. STOP!" they laughed. Poor Jack. Five minutes had passed but he had not managed to cum.

He handed his sister his leather belt and spread his legs, his balls and ass already aching in anticipation. It was going to be a long and painful evening.

Last edited by deepsix; 02-26-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:45 PM   #23
deepsix

A game of cards

What an evening it had been for Jack. Having lost the dice game he was forced to strip naked and, to his utter humiliation, was ordered to go into the corner and bend over, sticking his ass out, with with his legs spread wide. The girls laughed at his pathetic naked ass and his little boi clit hanging shamefully between his legs. "Lets make sure he never forgets this day, girls!", giggled Valerie, as she picked up the cane. "After we whip his ass red I want to be the first to use my new 10 inch strapon on him!"

Whimpering in anticipation, poor Jack trembled, his ass and cock twitching from the thought of painful punishments and humiliation to come. He would never be able to live this down and from this day on he would be just a pathetic loser, to be punished and humiliated. He sobbed as the hard cane landed on his ass, making him jump in pain. It would be a long, long evening.

If you want to read this with a illustration of Jack bent over, PM me for the link. Let me know if you like these stories and have ideas for scenes.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:02 PM   #24
deepsix

"Ride it like a Cowboy"

Mistress Sarah was looking at me, laughing.

It was a warm afternoon and Mistress had come over with a "gift" for me. As I tore open the box I found, to my shame and embarrassment, that she had got me two large dildos. She had a wicked smile on her face.

"You know you what do, boy", she ordered me. "Time to strip and learn to use these. After all, a submissive sissy slave needs to know how to ride a real cock".

She laughed, looking down at my crotch as I took off my jeans and the pink frilly panties she had ordered me to wear for the day. My "boi-clit", as Mistress called it, was getting a little hard and it always amused Mistress to see me like that.

"Aww", she teased, "getting hot and horny, are we?". Laughing she picked up one of the dildos and put it next to my boi-clit. "Haha ha ha", she laughed. "Compared to this you are so small!". My face was flushed red with humiliation.

I was soon naked and standing in front of Mistress, my head hanging in shame and my heart beating in anticipation. "Now", she said. "Lick and suck this dildo and make it nice and wet".

I took the dildo and started to lick it. The soft and smooth rubber-like material felt strange on my tongue. The dildo was thick and veiny, at least 8 inches long. I put it in my mouth, and sucked it as Mistress had ordered. I knew what was likely coming next and wanted to get it as wet as I could. I was slurping and licking it, desperate to please my Mistress, who was smiling and laughing.

"Ok, boy. It time to start your training", she said. "Now, I want you to suck one dildo while you ride the other like a cowboy!"

My heart was pounding. "Put this dildo on the floor", Mistress ordered, "You know what to do next". She was smiling wickedly at me.

I got to my knees and put one of the dildos on the floor, slowing pushing it into my ass. The pain was pretty awful as the it slipped inside me. I grunted and pulled it out quickly. "Oh no, sissy slut", Mistress warned. "You must take it all in. Don't be a pussy and take your training like the good little sub you are".

I tried again. This time the pain was a little less and I pushed the dildo as deep as I could into my ass. "Good boy!", Mistress said. "Now the other dildo goes into your mouth, remember?" She laughed as I started to lick and suck the second dildo.

"Now ride it like a good cowboy!", Mistress ordered. "At the same time, lick and suck. Go on, you can do it little sissy slut!"

Pretty soon I was moaning like a fucking bitch, one dildo deep in my ass and one shoved in my mouth. I could feel the dildo, feeling stuffed and stretched as it went deeper and deeper, soon nearly all of its length deep inside me.

"Ride it, ride it harder" ordered Mistress, and like a submissive bitch-boi I obeyed her, bouncing on the dildo, pumping it in and out of my ass as I moaned, the other dildo in my mouth. I was drooling as I rode like her champion sissy whore, and sucked and licked at the same time.

"Stoke your cock, bitch", Mistress ordered me. I took my cock in my hands and started to stroke. Faster and faster to keep pace with my bouncing on the dildo I stroked my cock, my breath getting short and sharp. I was getting closer and closer to the edge and knew I could not keep from going over much longer. My moans got louder as I stroked, my eyes closed, feeling so shamed and humiliated, but not wanting to stop, wanting to please my Mistress as best as I could.

"Come on, cum now, cum all over the floor" she ordered. I pumped my cock harder and felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge. "Go on, cum my sissy boy, cum now!" Mistress ordered. I closed my eyes and sucked the dildo deep down my throat and the bounced faster and faster and suddenly felt my whole body buckle and shiver as I shot my load all over the floor. It felt amazing as my pathetic cock spurted out ropes of cum on the floor, draining my balls dry.

Of course, Mistress was not done with me. "Well, boy, your fucking is not complete yet, but before we go on, I want you to lick up all the mess you have made". I shamefully bent down and started to lick my warm cum off the floor. I felt so ashamed to be fully naked, naked and bent down licking the floor like a dog. I had to lick up every last drop of my cum, with Mistress watching and laughing at my shame.

"I want the dildo back in your ass, boy", Mistress ordered when I had finished licking up my cum. I dutifully obeyed, pushing the dildo as deep as I could into my ass.

"Now get on all fours, bitch", Mistress ordered. I dutifully obeyed, getting on all fours, my ass sticking out with the dildo deep inside. Mistress went behind me and grabbed the dildo, and, to my shame and horror, started to fuck my ass with it. She was merciless. My ass was already raw and this fucking made me cry in pain and shame as she fucked me hard and deep, shoving the dildo deeper and deeper and fucking me faster and faster with it.

Soon I was grunting and moaning from the pain. Suddenly I felt Mistress's other hand on my cock and balls. I always feel embarrassed and ashamed when Mistress grabs me like this, making me aware of how totally she has taken over and dominates me. She squeezed my balls hard, making me wince in pain and then stroked my cock till it was hard again. The feeling was intense. My eyes were closed and all I could do was feel her soft and warm hands on my cock, and the hard and furious fucking from the dildo.

It was a perfect mix of pain and pleasure: the fucking was painful and hard but Mistress' hand on my cock felt so good. I was now breathing hard and eyes were closed as I felt again getting closer and closer to the edge. "Fuck", I moaned loudly, "Mistress I am going to cum!"

When I could bear it no longer and felt I would explode, Mistress suddenly stopped stroking me and stopped fucking my ass. She stood up as I shook from desperation, wanting that last push over the top, my whole body and my cock straining for release. I felt my cock pulse and jerk, but without release.

"Please, Mistress", I cried, still on all fours, pleading with her, begging her. "Please let me finish!"

Mistress laughed. "Aww, poor little desperate boy. I know you want to cum again." She paused for a few moments, giving me a wicked and amused look. "But not today! I think you have had enough fun for one day".

My legs were shaking from desperation and my cock was straining and pulsing, desperate to finish. However I knew that I could not disobey my Mistress, and I would have to remain denied till she gave me permission to cum.

"You have done well my sissy sub", Mistress laughed. "Stand and present yourself".

I stood up, getting into my inspection position as Mistress has taught me: standing straight, chest out, eyes front, legs apart and hands clasped behind my head.

Mistress ran her hands down my body, sending pulses of pleasure and shame down my legs and belly. Her warm hands and her breath so close to my body made me even more aware of my nakedness and shame, and what she had just put me through: a shameful and humiliating fucking, though, I admitted to myself, it had been fun too.

"You will stand like this for 20 minutes, reflecting on your position as my submissive little sissy slut", she ordered, picking up her things and getting ready to leave.

"Yes, Mistress", I replied. "Thank you for today and I hope I pleased you"

"You did my boy", she said, walking out of the door, leaving me standing, naked and exhausted.

-----

Let me know if you like these stories and if you have any themes or ideas for other story lines.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:09 PM   #25
deepsix

When Mistress sent Her slave to Starbucks to serve a stranger

Mistress Sarah,

This lowly and pathetic slave is reporting back from the weekend task You gave me. As You had ordered me, I put up the Craiglist ad that I would jerk off or blow anyone who showed up at the Starbucks between 11:00 am and noon. As you commanded me to, I also put up a picture of my cock in the ad.

I got ready on Saturday, and as You had instructed, I wore pink panties, black tights and over them, jeans and a white shirt. At first, I did not anticipate that anyone would come. To my utter shame and degradation, however, one guy showed up exactly at 11:00 am. He was wearing a red jacket and was looking around. I tried not to make eye contact with him, but he came up to me and said “Hi”. I was initially planning to ignore him and walk out, but I took the plunge and talked to him. He asked me, if I was the “Craigslist guy” and I said yes. He smiled and told me his name was Ed. I told Ed to go into the Starbucks restroom and I would follow him in a bit. My heart was pounding in shame and anticipation. Soon, he and I were inside the restroom.

At first, things were very awkward. He did not know what to do, and I was hesitating. So I just went down on my knees in front of him and started to unzip his pants. He asked to stand up and told me that I should drop by jeans first. I was terrified. I did not want him to see me in my tights and panties. But I had no choice but to obey. I slowly undid my belt and pulled my pants down. He laughed to see my legs in black tights and pink panties. He asked me to pull them down to my feet. I did so. My flaccid and humiliated cock was now hanging out in shame. He pushed me back on to my knees.

I unzipped his pants and reached inside and pulled out his cock. He was not fully erect yet, but I could see he was getting excited. I took his cock in my hands and stroked it. He was hard very quickly. I have to say that I have never felt so ashamed or humiliated in my life. My face was flushed, and, in fact, I could feel the pounding of my heart under my eyes. I have never been with a guy and do not want to either. Of course, obeying You is this lowly slave’s most important job and so I did it.

His cock was soon hard. Ed’s cock was, I think, eight inches long, thick, and really, really throbbing hard. Compared to his my cock looked like a little boi-clit. I know you tease me for it all the time, but seeing a bigger guy in person, specially like this on my knees made the humiliation of being so small even worse.

I started to stroke Ed's cock fast, wanting the ordeal to get over quickly. Also, there were probably many people waiting outside to use the bathroom. At first Ed let me just stroke his cock. In a minute, though, he asked me to lick it. I was feeling so degraded as I licked his cock, eventually making it fully wet. I felt like a looser, a whore, on its knees in a public bathroom licking a random stranger’s cock. “Now suck it”, said Ed. I hesitantly put his cock in my mouth. I could taste his salty pre-cum and smell his crotch. As I sucked, he pushed my head into his crotch and I choked as his hard cock went into my mouth. He was getting very close now and he held my head, pressing it hard against his cock. I tried to go in and out on it as fast as I could, making slurping noises and drooling over my jeans as I did so. I used my tongue to lick the bottom of his cock, wanting him to cum quickly.

It seemed like forever, but he eventually came. He squirted into my mouth, but I gagged and took his cock out of my mouth. He grabbed his own cock, and jerked his load on my face and my hair. It felt terribly degrading and humiliating as his cum stuck to my face, and he was pulling my hair as he orgasmed.

After he was done, I stood up and pulled up my panties and my tights. I washed my hands and cleaned my face. The taste of cum in my mouth was harder to get rid off. It felt so humiliating as I walked out shame faced and he followed. There were two or three people waiting to use the rest room. I walked out quickly, not wanting to see them stare at me.

Ed works in a store near the Starbucks. As he followed me outside he asked me, to my horror, if I would be his "cock-sucking bitch again". I did not know what to say, but just told him I was not sure. He asked me to stop by his store soon and say hello to him, but be discreet. I have never felt so ashamed in my life.

This lowly and pathetic slave thanks Mistress for giving it this really humiliating tasks. As You ordered, I am attaching pictures of me in my tights and panties in the Starbucks bathroom. I hope Mistress is pleased with Her slave and continues to order it around as She pleases.

Your Lowly Slave,

Pussyboy
Old 01-17-2021, 09:07 PM   #26
deepsix

A "Dom" who really is just a sub

Even when you "dom" someone you are actually just subbing. You are their own sissy submissive gurl who they come to to jerk off, get their fantasies and desires fulfilled. They force you to please them, making you pretend you are a "dom" so they can use you to cum. It is no different than being a whore, a slut whose only role is to serve others. So while they are pretending to sub to you, in reality they are actually humiliating you, showing you that you are just a cum sleeve for them, someone whose only worth lies in being used as a sex toy, to use brutally when horny but then quickly discarded.

Of course, both you and they know you are a submissive fag. When they are done blowing their load they go back to treating you like the fag you are, humiliating you and punishing you for even thinking for a moment that you are any better than a exposed faggot for them. They teach you a lesson for presuming to pretend to be an "alpha", make you dunk your head in the toilet bowl, dress up in panties and a dress, prance around like a girl and then expose you online for strangers to gawk and stare at.

Take Ranger for example. He comes to you on those nights when his wife is not interested in or in the mood for sex with him. However, notice that he really does not care if you are in the mood! He wants you to pleasure him by pretending to be his "dom" making him do things till he cums. Then he signs off and leaves you feeling used, humiliated and shamed. Of course, like the whore and slut you really are, you will service him the next night and then again the next. You have become his fuck toy, his pocket pussy who is to be used whenever the mood strikes him. Your moods and feelings don't matter. I mean, does a pocket pussy have mood?

Then take Derek. When he is horny and feeling submissive he comes to you and tells you to "dom" him, to "break" him. He knows all along this is role play and that your job is to participate in the role he assigns you, even if you really do not want to. That is the definition of a submissive, a cock-sleeve, a faggot for abuse. When his desires are fulfilled he laughs at you and tells you to strip naked and dunk your head in the toilet. That is the perfect ending of an evening for you, to be used and abused and then finally humiliated and then abandoned to your shame.

So you will never be a dom. You will only submit and serve. You will be humiliated and degraded, You are a whore, but actually worse. At least a whore get paid. You are discarded like a used sex toy and left to a life of shame and humiliation.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:47 PM   #27
deepsix

One of the first lessons Master DragonSpawn taught me was that being allowed to wear clothes was a privilege I would have to earn. He told me that a submissive pussyboi like me must always be exposed and available to his Master, and the best way to do this would be to remain naked as far as possible. This meant that I was to strip naked as soon as I got home, and at all other times wear as few pieces of clothing as possible. For example, while driving I would have to unbuckle my pants, pull my underwear (or panties) down and let my "sissy" boi-cock hang free, exposed.

He said that this would teach me humility and also put me in my place: as a pathetic submissive sissy and not the "dom" I had thought I was.

I should say that my house has very large windows all along one side. There are other houses a little further. Even though there are plenty of trees that give some privacy, it is possible that someone can see into my house from across. Every day, Master would have me strip outside on my side door and only enter my house fully naked. This was not easy. I was always very nervous stripping outside and, once naked, would struggle to get the door unlocked.

Each evening, after it got completely dark, I had to leave my house (naked), walk to the end of the driveway and do 20 jumping jacks. Master called this the "Walk of Shame"

After a couple of weeks of having to enter and remain naked when at home and doing the nightly "Walk of Shame", Master told me that he would give me a challenging task, and if I did it, I would be allowed the privilege of wearing clothes. The basic idea was that I was to find a secluded trail and hike it, stripping progressively and getting completely naked along the way. He would also give me other tasks and punishments as I hiked.

I have to say this did not appeal to me at all at first. I am nervous being naked even at home due to the remote possibility of being seen, and so being naked on a trail outdoors sounded very hard. However, after much reluctance I finally agreed to do the task.

I choose a trail several miles in the mountains near where I lived (in the Rockies). I had been to the trail before and being a little way from the town it was usually very quiet and rarely hiked, specially on a weekday. The trail was around a mile and half, ending up on an open rock face which commanded excellent views of the distant mountain peaks. I thought that on early afternoon on a Wednesday I would have the trail to myself.

It was rather warm afternoon. Mine was the only car parked at the trailhead, and I took this as a good sign. I got my backpack, a bottle of water and started the hike.

I was very nervous. My heart was pounding like mad. Master had ordered that I was to strip completely naked before the half-mile mark and put my clothes in my backpack. Then, the last quarter mile before the summit I was to leave my backpack hidden in some trees and hike the rest without my pack. And, of course, without any chance of quickly putting back my clothes on!

I decided that the best thing would be to avoid the trail and walk a little to the side. Of course, this was not always possible as at points the trail would skirt a cliff or pass between rocks. At such points it would be impossible to avoid the trail. Of course, near the top the trail narrowed and was completely exposed in any case.

First, off came my T-shirt. The feeling of the warm and dry forest air on my body was pretty interesting. Next, after walking a few hundred yards, I took my shorts off. I was now just in my pink thongs (that Master had me wear that day). My heart was thumping like crazy and I was hyper tuned to any noises or movement in the forest. Even a squirrel rustling amongst the leaves would make me jump. In fact, a pair of deer that were resting under the trees almost gave me a heart-attack.

I was near the half-mile mark. I stopped and went a little way off the trail behind some trees, and took my thongs off. Usually, wearing panties makes me feel like such a sissy and so pathetic, but at that point I wished that I could have kept them on!

I was completely naked. I was not just nervous but also sweating, both from the nervousness and the warmth of the afternoon. I started to walk up as fast as I could, almost jogging swiftly up the slopes.

After another quarter of a mile (and 10-12 minutes of a sweaty, naked jog) I stopped. I was to find a stick (a "switch", as Master called it) and cane myself with it. Of course, this was also the point where I was to leave behind the backpack with my clothes in them.

I looked around and found a number of fallen sticks. I choose one that did not look too rough and removed the leaves and twigs from it. I put my backpack down behind a large Douglas Fir and bent over, one hand on the tree, the other holding the stick. "One", I caned my ass, as hard as I could. It stung like hell, but I had to give myself 40 such strokes. "Two", "Three", "Four" ... I kept going, my ass stinging from the pain, but not wanting to slow down as I wanted the hike done as quickly as possible. "Forty" ... the sweat was dripping down my face and body, and my ass hurt like hell. I tossed the stick aside, and leaving the backpack there, started the last quarter mile of the journey.

It felt intense. My cock was throbbing from the intense adrenaline in my body. My ass was stinging and, independent of how much water I drank, my throat felt dry from the excitement and nervousness. I kept to a brisk jog. The final hundred yards or so were the worst. The trail left the trees behind and went over an exposed patch of rock towards the summit. The wind was blowing very hard. This was actually good as it cooled me down a little, but being fully exposed, naked with my clothes a ways below, was very intense and felt very shameful.

I was at the top. I was to take a few pictures and then a final video: this time, of standing at the summit, getting hard and giving my cock 40 hard slaps. I stood there, stroking my "boi-clit" (as Master calls my cock), getting it hard. I had put my phone propped on a rock, the cam turned towards me. Forty hard slaps followed. My cock was throbbing in pain. I knew I had to hit hard to make Master happy. By the time I was done my mind was hardly aware of the surroundings, being focused solely on the pain in my cock and my ass and the feeling of the blowing wind on my body and in my hair.

I was done. I started the walk down towards my backpack. As I was walking down I heard a rustling and sounds of some people talking. I was terrified! I did not know what to do, for surely this was the sound of hikers coming up the trail. I looked around and quickly ran into the forest and hid myself in the trees. The voices got louder. It was a couple, hiking up to the summit. My heart was pounding and I was sweating profusely, naked, with my ass bruised from the caning and my cock throbbing from the blows.

Luckily, the couple did not notice me hiding several yards away behind some trees. After I was sure they had gone out of sight I ran back to the tail and down to the place where I hidden my backpack. I collected it and continued on naked down the trail. When I got in sight of my car I was to put on the pink thongs and walk the rest of the way just in them. At this point I was just wanting to get back to the car and get dressed. I put on the thongs and quickly descended the last slope to the car. There was no one there, except my car and what I presume was the couple's car. I unlocked the car, got in and got dressed.

The whole thing took just about an hour and fifteen minutes or so. It was crazy intense. I drove back in a near state of hormone fueled frenzy. Of course, as soon as I got home I had to strip again outside the side door, but now this felt like a piece of cake after what I had just done.

Well, thankfully Master was very pleased with the task. He told me that I had done enough to earn my clothes back. Of course, I was still to wear panties when he demanded it.

This was a very intense task. That night I was hardly able to sleep, my body still flush from the excitement and adrenalin. I was proud I did it but doubt I will have the courage to do something like this again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk