Old 07-10-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
Foxx186

Default Caught By The Popular Girls

So I'm trying my hand at writing a story about one of my biggest fantasies, being caught crossdressing.

The story follows a freshman in college named Jackson. He is discovered by three girls named Maya, Willow and Eva and they turn him into their sissy slave in their own cruel and simultaneously kind way.

There will be sex and other inappropriate sections of the story so be prepared for that. Also lots of forced feminization and humilation so if that's not for you turn back now. I'll post the first teaser prologue type chapter and the first actual chapter quickly but if you guys want more please let me no because I don't want to waste my time if the story sucks. Thanks!

Foxx186 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Foxx186 for this post:
Old 07-10-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
Foxx186

PROLOGUE

Jackson woke up. For a moment he did not know where he was, but the pain from his dick's attempt at morning wood in his chastity device reminded him soon enough. He attempted to reach over to adjust himself, but his bed restraints held his arms firmly to the corners of the bed. His lips were pasty with lipstick and he could feel the frilly fabric of the panties that clung to his ass under his silk nightgown. Golden curls tumbled down his shoulders where his wig had been affixed. Yes, no matter how hard he wanted to forget he was constantly reminded of his predicament.

As he looked up he saw the words hat hung above his head, painted on the ceiling by Eva soon after he moved into the room. “You Belong To Us, Sissy. The first part of the phrase was written in an intimidating bold black writing. That had been Willow’s work, but the word “Sissy” had been eloquently painted out in pink cursive by Maya. The words summed up his situation with his mistress rather well he thought. Willow was strong, intimidating and in charge of his punishments. He feared her almost as much as Eva. Maya was the opposite side of the spectrum. She treated him like her baby doll and just wanted him to look beautiful. She also let him out of his cock cage occasionally and for that Jackson loved her immensely. Eva, however, was an entirely different story. The other two were his mistresses, but she was his goddess. Jackson loved her nearly as much as he feared her and nearly trembled when he was in her presence.

It was Willow's house that he was in now. This was the place Eva had deemed most appropriate for their little operation as Willow’s parents were never home and it was in the middle of town, within walking distance of all the shops as Jackson knew better than he cared to. He had been trapped in the house for weeks, or had it been months? The days of suffering and humiliation bled together in Jackson’s head to the point that he had lost all sense of time. Sure there were parts of him that enjoyed being cared for by three beautiful girls, but the punishments and embarrassment outweighed those benefits. Not that it mattered; he was trapped. Eva was too cunning, too cruel, and too beautiful to escape. Trying not to think of the permanence of his situation, Jackson closed his eyes and tried to get comfortable in his restraints. How did it ever go so far as this…? He thought as he began to drift back to sleep.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
Foxx186

Default Chapter One

As with most chapter ones this chapter is full of exposition and other non hot boring thing necessary to storytelling. Next chapter will be much more fun I promise. It might not come for a bit though as I have to sleep at some point. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks for reading!

CHAPTER ONE

It all began one fateful summer day, as many stories do. Jackson was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a plain blue shirt that matched the deep blue of his eyes. His unruly crop of brown hair had decided to cooperate for once when he had taken a brush to it that morning in the bathroom of his dorm. Today is going to be a good day, he thought to himself as he headed towards his Psych class. Psych was Jackson’s favorite class for three reasons: Maya, Willow, and Eva. Unarguably the most beautiful girls on campus Jackson rarely paid attention in class, he preferred to hide behind his laptop screen and stare at their gorgeous faces.

The three of them were best friends and were rarely out of each other’s sight. Eva was their leader though. In her the queen bee cheerleader stereotype seemed to be brought to life, as if plucked from Mean Girls or some other cheesy high school flick. She was tall, taller than Jackson at least he stood near six feet high. More proper than the other two, Eva rarely wore revealing clothing and her clothes only added to her domineering appearance. She kept her light brown hair tied tight in a bun and Jackson often found himself wondering how long it was when she let it down. She dressed like a CEO despite only being in college and as a result few people on campus dared argue with her.

Maya and Willow were a different story however. Maya seemed to only purchase clothing that was far too tight. She rarely wore anything but pink and her breasts always seemed to be spilling out the front of her low cut tops. She had shoulder length blond curls that bounced almost as much as her tits when she walked and had a look about her that suggested she’d grace the pages of some nudie magazine before she was out of her prime. Jackson called her the campus Barbie in his head and daydreamed of being her Ken.

Willow was a different story. Jackson had known her in high school and carried no fond memories of her with him from those years. Willow was as close as one could get to being goth one could get without actually being one. She always seemed to be wearing dark colors when she wasn't wearing black and her brown hair was so close to black it only added to the effect. She was always in yoga pants, displaying her ass to the world, because she knew just how fine it was. It sloped out past her lower back further than Jackson thought humanely possible and seemed to go on forever before curving back down towards her thighs. The guys on campus liked to joke that she was so flat because all her boob fat had gone to her butt; and to look at her on might think they were right.

Jackson drifted between lazily taking notes and admiring the girls until class ended. He couldn't remember what caused him to hang back after class that day, but he did. It also happened that Eva had a question about her grade in the class so the three amazons hung back as well. For a while he sat watching the Pysch teacher squirm as Eva interrogated him. She was so powerful, so intimidating. He doubted she ever struggled to get what she wanted. As the trio walked towards the door Jackson rose to leave Willow called out to him,

“Hey, Jackson right?” she said as he walked toward them.

“Yeah, we had chemistry together didn’t we?” he managed as he felt Eva and Maya eyeing him. He had never talked to the three of them and Eva was even more intimidating up close.

“Oh yeah, I remember you now,” Willow said, “I didn’t even know you wound up going to college, let alone here. Walk with us; we can reminisce about the hell that was Edison High.”

Jackson was surprised how much Willow had to say, considering she had barely spoken at all when he had classes with her back in high school. Nonetheless he was excited just being in the presence of the three girls he’d been fawning over all semester. He remembered thinking that he had been right about today, it was going great. Then he dropped his Psych textbook and that was where it all started. He immediately knew something was off when he heard Maya giggling behind him. Then he felt his underwear grow tight and felt them snap back against his back. The panties Jackson thought. He reached back and could feel the lace sticking out above his shirt. I forgot I was wearing them. Jackson wore his panties every day, he didn’t even own male underwear anymore, but he was still in the closet about his crossdressing. He was always so careful, but the girls had made him forget himself and he forgot to put on a belt that morning. It had been a perfect storm.

He turned around to see each girl had reacted differently. Maya was struggling to contain her laughter and obviously thought it was adorable that he was wearing a thong. Willow looked at him with disdain, a look he would grow to know all too well. Eva only seemed intrigued. He could tell she was thinking and that scared him more than anything else that was happening. Eva was smart, but also had a cruel streak he knew. She had publicly humiliated her opponent in order to win the class president race. It was her who spoke first after a few minutes of awkward silence.

“Where did you get those Jackson?” she asked. It sounded more like a demand than a question.

“Th-They’re mine,” he managed to stammer.

“Are they now…” Eva’s lip spread in a devilish smile that terrified Jackson. He could see an opportunistic plan forming in her head and he didn’t like it at all.

“We’re going back to your dorm Jackson, show us the way,” she commanded. Jackson stood to obey. He tucked his panties back in, but as soon as he did Willow reached down his shorts and yanked them back up, giving him a fierce wedgie that brought him back to bullies in grade school.

“Look girls, a whale tail. Our sissy here is quite the slut,” Willow said, louder than Jackson would’ve liked. There were people around and no doubt they were witnessing his shame.

Maya and Eva laughed at that and Eva told him not to tuck it back in or thee would be consequences. Terrified of her already, Jackson dared not disobey. He led them back to his dorm, suffering a few whistles from passing guys who saw his thong on their way by. Eva instructed him to thank them and he feebly did, much to his embarrassment. By the time they reached his dorm Jackson was so humiliated he never wanted to leave the dorm again but when he went to lie down Eva said,

“Oh no sissy boy, we’re just getting started.”
Old 07-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #4
MisterDare

Very good start so far, I'd like to see where you take this.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #5
Foxx186

Next chapter probably won't be out until tomorrow, just so you guys know.

Oh, and thanks! I hope you like where I take it.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #6
NKat68
Account Banned

I like your plot.... Keep it going I'll read it!! )
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #7
Foxx186

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKat68 View Post
I like your plot.... Keep it going I'll read it!! )
Encouragement makes chapters come faster
Old 07-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #8
Foxx186

Last chapter for the night. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy typing

CHAPTER TWO

Jackson stood up, deciding that things couldn’t get worse than that humiliation on the way over. How wrong he was.

“What are we going to do with him Eva?” Willow asked. Her eyes still bore a tad bit of disgust Jackson saw, but she seemed to have come around to the idea of humiliating him and didn’t look as unhappy as she had before.

“Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, can I dress him up Eva, can I please?” Maya begged. She jumped as she pleaded and Jackson couldn’t help but notice her breasts bouncing perkily as she did. Eva looked Jackson over a moment and then said,

“Sure Maya, he seems fond enough of you already, at least certain parts of you.” Jackson blushed at that.

She sees everything, he thought

“Jackson, show us your collection of clothes, I’m sure you have one you sissy bitch,” Eva continued. “Maya I want you to dress him up as girly as you can. I’m sure you can manage that.”

Jackson walked over to his bureau and pulled out the two drawers that housed his feminine clothing. He presented them meekly to Maya, unsure what to do next.

“Well?” demanded Eva, “if you’re going to dress up you best strip slut.”

“Strip, here? No.” Jackson decided to draw the line here. He would not take his clothes off if he did not want.

“Oh, so you’re going to be a tough guy now huh sissy?” Eva was obviously disappointed in him. She glanced to Willow, “Why don’t you show the sissy bitch what we do to insolent little sluts.” Willow was on him immediately, as if she’d been waiting for Eva to sic her on him. She grabbed his balls with a vice grip and began to squeeze. Her hands were unnaturally strong, a fact Jackson would not son forget. The pain was excruciating and he immediately began to beg and plead with Eva to let him go. Willow whispered in his ear,

“You like this don’t you, you sick fuck. It disgusts me to see you in those panties. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to rip the balls clean off the pathetic excuse for a cock.”

“Are you sorry yet sissy?” Eva chided him as tears began to well in Jackson’s eyes from the pain. “I want you to say, ‘I’m sorry I’m such a stupid slut’. Say it!”

“I…I’m so…r..ry…I’m su…ch a…stu…pid…slut” Jackson managed to get the words out between cries of pain. Willow thought it was funny to squeeze harder each time he tried to speak and only when he got out “slut” did she release her grip on his nuts. Jackson looked over at Maya and saw she was almost in tears too. Maya was too gentle for all the violence Jackson realized, and looking up at Eva he saw she realized it too.

“Now then,” said Eva, “get to stripping, you filthy whore. You can leave your panties on though. I want to get a closer look at them. We’ve grown quite fond of them this afternoon.” Maya and Willow giggled at that.

Jackson took off his shirt slowly and begrudgingly at first, but when Willow stroked his leg with her hand he started to undress far more rapidly. Down to his panties, Jackson didn’t look half bad really. He had always had an abnormally large but for a boy and while he wasn’t fat he wasn’t built either, giving his slender frame smooth curves. He was proud of his body and Eva seemed to know this as she inspected him.

“Spin for us sissy” Eva said and he did. Willow cat called as he turned and Jackson blushed deeply. His dick fell out one side of the thong’s small front but when he went to draw it back in Eva barked at him.

“No!” she said, “leave it; it’ll make the pictures even more cute.” Jackson turned to see Willow and Maya holding cellphones and snapping pictures. When He tried to cover his face and privates Eva spanked his ass sharply. The pain made him squeal and Willow found it hilarious.

“You’re going to pose for the pictures like a good little sissy, aren’t you now?” Eva whispered in his ear, one hand still hovering over his ass.

“Yes” Jackson whimpered as he stood and attempted to pose for what he knew was the evidence they would use to blackmail him. After a few feeble attempts at posing Maya grew visibly bored and threw another pair of pink panties at him. These said “butt slut” across the back and had come in a pack. Jackson never wore them because he thought they were ridiculous.

”Do I have to?” he complained. This time it was Willow who smacked his ass and she hit much harder than Eva.

“Fucker, when one us tells us to do something you DO it. No questions asked. Got it?”

”Yes” Jackson said quietly. She hit him again, harder this time

“You will address me as ma’am; I won’t be disrespected by a sissy pervert. You hear me?”

“Yes ma’am” Jackson said. He was so afraid of Willow he would’ve agreed to anything she said at that point.

“Oh don’t be so hard on him, he’s just a little shy is all,” Maya said. “Here sweetling, I’ll help you into them.” Maya snatched the panties out his hand and slid them around his ankles. As she brought them up around his cock Jackson felt himself getting hard. No matter what he tried it wouldn’t stop until it reached full mast. Maya giggled at it but Eva was less pleased.

“You must learn to control yourself slut. I won’t have you raging hard whenever we’re around. Learn some self-control. It might do you some good.”

“Aww don’t be so tough on him Eva,” Maya said, “He’s just excited to see me. I have that effect on boys, you know.” Willow rolled her eyes at that. “Alright now sweetie,” Maya said to Jackson, camera at the ready, “bend over now. Yes good grab your ankles. Now I want you to look back over your shoulder at the camera. Oh that’s a good girl look how cute these pictures are. “ She swiped through the photos and Jackson cringed at each one. He was sinking deeper and deeper into this mess and he wasn’t sure how he’d make it out now that they had pictures.

“Maya, put some actual clothes on him,” Eva said, “nothing too girly, but enough that people walking by who look closely see what a sissy boy he is. We’re going back to Willow’s place. I think that where we’ll keep our sissy boy locked up for now.”

Locked up? What have I gotten myself into? Jackson wondered as Maya dressed him for their trip across town. God I hope my girlfriend doesn’t find out.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #9
Foxx186

Default Chapter three yall

CHAPTER THREE

Despite Eva’s instructions, Maya went far from easy on Jackson when she dressed him up for their walk. She found a pair of girls running shorts he had stolen from the lost and found at the gym and tossed them at him.

“They’ll make that cute ass of yours look amazing sweetie,” she teased him as he pulled them up and over his panties. They were grey, which was neutral enough, but they had a neon pink strip down the side and were so short they could’ve been just another pair of underwear. Jackson liked that about them, but he never thought he’d have to walk around in public in them.

Seeing his dismay; Maya took it a little easier on him with his top. She picked out a silk bra for Jackson to wear and then tossed him a plain black shirt to pull over it.

This isn’t so bad, Jackson thought to himself as he struggled with the clasps.
“Oh let me help you with that silly, it’s hard when you haven’t practiced I know,” Maya said as she slipped behind him and clipped the bra for him. “You’ll get better, don’t worry. There will be plenty of time to practice.”

“Hurry up,” Willow said impatiently. She tapped her foot as she waited, regarding Jackson indignantly like a thorn in her side. “I just want to get home and relax, this slut is disgusting.”

“She’s almost ready,” Maya said. She pulled the shirt of his head and said, “tada, on jogger bunny, ready to go for a walk.” Eva smiled when he looked up at her and he was suddenly struck by how beautiful she really was. Her face looked like it had been sculpted by some master artist. Her lips were thin line on her face, accented peach by her lip gloss. He had never noticed before, but freckles ever so subtly marched across her nose and cheeks, only slightly darker than her olive skin.

“What are you looking at, sissy boy?” He realized too late he was staring. Eva looked down on him, demanding an answer.

“Just your beautiful face goddess,” he said, trying to hide his mistake with flattery.

“Hah, of course you were,” Eva said. “I don’t want your pervert eyes on me slut and don’t try to suck up to get out of things, it’s pathetic.” She turned to Willow, “Teach the whore to not ogle his mistresses.”

“I’d love to,” she replied. Before Jackson realized what was happening she kicked him in the balls with the power of a soccer star. He fell to the ground in agony, but Willow was merciless. The kicks kept coming. “You. Will. Keep. Your. Perv. Eyes. On. The. Ground.” She punctuated each word with a kick, savagely attacking Jackson with her feet. Maya was looking away, too scared to witness the brutality. Eva watched though, silently observing. After a few minutes she called Willow off.

“He’s had enough,” she said. Jackson was crying from the pain, clutching at his crotch through his shorts and panties. “Did you learn your lesson slut?” she asked him, squatting to descend to his eye level. Jackson managed a feeble nod. Eva slapped him across the face. “Answer me fucktard!”

“Y-yes goddess,” he stammered .

“Good, now let’s get going, classes should be getting done right about now so everyone will be out walking. We wouldn’t want them to miss seeing you now would we?” She smiled cruelly and spat on his face before getting up and walking away. Jackson let it run down his cheek, in too much pain to move. As Maya and Eva rose to leave Willow grabbed him and shoved him to his feet.

“Stop grabbing at that disgusting thing between your legs and get moving,” she snapped at him. Jackson stumbled forward out the door into the hallway. The hall was mercifully empty as the two of them caught up with Maya and Eva. He saw Maya had collected his collection and was carrying it in his laundry hamper, lace and frills spilling from the tops and the sides.

“Most of what you’ve got is pretty cute, but we’ll definitely have to go shopping for some new outfits for you sweetie,” she said.

Great, Jackson thought, more public humiliation, just what I need. Despite everything, he still got a little excited the same way he always did at the prospect of new clothes. He did love clothes as much as any girl that much he couldn’t deny.

As they reached the door Jackson braced for laughter as they stepped out onto the sidewalk. The campus was teeming with people but few seemed to pay Jackson much mind. He looked normal enough, slightly busty thanks to his bra and hos shorts were far too short for a man, but that didn’t stop some of the joggers on campus so it wasn’t terribly weird. Eva made comments as they walked, saying how cute his shirt was or how great his ass looked in those shorts, anything to draw attention to the group. Most guys didn’t pay him a second glance, but girls had a better eye. A few giggled and one noticed the bulges on his chest asked him where he got his bra.

“Well? Answer her,” Eva prompted as the girl stood expectant.

“I bought it at TJ Maxx,” he said quickly, hoping the girl would just go away. Instead she went on asking him all sorts of questions he was too embarrassed to answer. Eva made him answer them all.

“Do your panties match?” the girl asked to Jackson’s horror.

“See for yourself!” Willow said as she pulled down his sorts and spun him around. That got people’s attention well enough and soon a crowd had gathered to take pictures and laugh at the “butt slut”. The girl who had asked laughed harder than all the rest, teasing him and saying she wished her ass was half as nice as his.

Eva decided that the display had gone on long enough and pulled up Jackson’s shorts for him.

“The sissy will be around campus plenty, don’t worry. This won’t be the last you see of Jackie here.” Jackson was appalled. He didn’t recognize anyone in the crowd thankfully but they had all seen his shame and who knew who they would tell. Before long the story of Jackie the butt slut would be all over campus, he knew it.

Why did I have to drop my textbook? He wondered to himself as Eva led him on towards Willow’s. The crowd jeered at him as they walked, calling him a “fag” and a “filthy sissy”. Jackson decided to ignore it all and focus on Eva holding his hand, a tiny silver lining to all this. He got to hold her hand.

They reached Willow’s house shortly after. It was a large place with a significant front lawn and porch. Jackson spied a pool out back and even tennis courts. The house was a veritable mansion. Willow saw him gawking and said,

“Yeah, my parents are rich. So rich in fact, that they’re always traveling the world and leave me to live in this dump of a town.” The town may have been a dump, but the house was not. A spiral staircase wound up just inside the massive entryway. Jackson only got a glimpse of the downstairs before being led up the staircase, but what he saw was incredible. Massive couches in front of an even bigger TV, a kitchen that sprawled through half the downstairs, and a dining room with a table bigger than any he had ever seen. It was ridiculously nice.

The second floor was a different story. Jackson barely got a chance to see the hallway before Eva ushered him into a room. Willow closed the door behind them. The room was bare, save for a door that he assumed opened into a closet. The walls were plain white and there were no windows. It seemed more like a cell than a room. Willow threw him down on the floor.

“Kneel pig!” she ordered.

“Now strip slut,” Eva said. He obeyed and looked down at the grey carpet, praying no more abuse would come. After a while, Eva spoke.

“Alright Jackie, it’s time we laid down the ground rules. Listen well, because this is your future on the line here,” she said. The list she rattled off was burned in Jackson’s memory forever.
1. You will address us as Mistress unless we say otherwise
2. You will not speak unless spoken to
3. You will wear what we want, do what we want, and obey all our commands to the letter
4. You will not touch yourself unless one of us permits it. We’ll have a device for you soon enough, but until then we’re going off trust. If I find out you came without permission you’re going to make Willow very happy
5. If we give you to one of our friends, you will obey them the same you would us. Disobeying will not be tolerated regardless of who it is you are doing it too.
6. If you do anything too far out of line we will send our database of pictures to all your friends and family, as well as plastering them all over the internet. We can ruin your life, don’t make us do it.

Jackson agreed to everything, not wanting to upset any of them any further. When she was done Eva left, taking Maya with her to attend to some “errands” that were urgent. She left Willow to take care of him and told her not to hurt him too much.

“I think he’s had enough for one day,” she said. Willow respected Eva enough to do as she said, mostly. Jackson suffered a few slaps and kicks, but nothing too severe. While the other two were gone she set up his room, or “the cell” as Jackson had taken to calling it. She brought up a fancy dog cage that obviously had belonged to some pampered poodle ages ago. It had a built in bed and food and water dishes.

“Nicer than a pig like you deserves,” Willow had remarked when she set it up in the cell. She had taken great pleasure in stuffing him in the tiny cage, berating him as she went. “God, you disgust me,” she said as she slammed the cage shut in his face “if it were up to me you’d stay in that cage forever.” With that she left him. The cage was roomy enough to lie down in if he curled up tightly in a ball so he tried to sleep to pass the time. He couldn’t have been asleep for five minutes when he realized he had to pee. Bad.

He tried calling to Willow, but when she didn’t come he had no choice but to relieve himself in the water bowl. After that he tried to sleep, but got no more than an hour’s rest before he awoke to Willow saying,

“You ungrateful disgusting whore! I give you this beautiful cage and you piss in it?” He noticed Maya and Eva had returned and were standing above his cage with Willow. “We should make the little pig drink it,” she continued. Eva laughed at that and agreed, saying

“You heard her Jackie, drink up.” When he went to pick up the bowl she said “No no no, slurp it up with your tongue like a good little puppy. Good girl.” Jackson did as he was told, grimacing with each lick. It took a long time to finish and he girls laughed at him the whole time. Even Maya, who usually sympathized with him, couldn’t help but giggle at how ridiculous he looked, slurping up his own piss in a cramped dog cage. When he was done Eva said “we do have to figure something out about a toilet for him though.” Willow’s face lit up.

“I have just the thing!” she said. She left for a bit and soon returned with a strange green package. “We had these left over from when my grandma lived with us,” she said. Maya’s eyes grew wide with understanding and she said

“Ooh ooh can I put them on her? Please Eva?” She was giddy with excitement. Eva nodded and Willow handed the package to Maya. Maya bent down and opened the cage for Jackson. “Be a good girl and lie down for mommy now,” she said. Jackson was happy to do anything for Maya. She seemed to actually be on his side through all this.

Still naked from earlier, Maya only had to lift up his legs and slip the diaper up under his ass to get in place. Willow looked like she might puke at the display but Eva seemed bemused and Maya couldn’t be happier. She attached the Velcro straps to either side of the front and said “aww what a good baby girl.” Jackson blushed, still in disbelief that he was wearing a diaper.

Maya ushered him back into his cage and gingerly closed the door behind him.

“If you need to go, go in that,” Eva said, as if he didn’t know what a diaper was for. “We’re going out for the night to meet some friends and have some fun. Don’t go anywhere now Jackie,” she said, turning off the lights and closing the door. Jackson curled up, hearing the diaper crinkle as he did so.

Maybe tomorrow will be better, he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep. Unfortunately for Jackson, things were only going to get worse.

Phew that was a long one. I hope to do a chapter a day from here on out, but that may or may not happen with work and what not. We shall see. Anyway, enjoy the latest chapter and please let me know any thoughts you have, good or bad!
Old 07-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #10
NKat68
Account Banned

Ohhh continue!!!!
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:54 PM   #11
Nzrunner
getDare Sweetheart

OMG!!!!!! This is the most amazing story ever!!!! Please oh Please continue writing I will be looking forward to the next post so much! On a technical note it is very well written and flows well. But the plot is out of this world and I can not wait for more

M24bi
Proud to be Mistress Nkat68's little pup zacho

My Transformation into Mistress's Little Puppy

Mistress's Rules for zacho

I am proud to call Kabi mine!!!!

last time I cummed: 7/20/14
All dares must be approved by Mistress!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys

Baby_Puppy is my Princess and I am her Prince (not her Dom or sub but her FRIEND and her PROTECTOR)
Nzrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:35 AM   #12
Hawkwarrior
Account Banned

Default Caught By The Popular Girls

Wow this is good can't wait for more!
Hawkwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:34 PM   #13
Foxx186

Thanks for the support all. I've been a bit busy of late but chapter four is forthcoming, don't worry
Old 07-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

This is potentially my favourite story on Getdare, please continue. It's amazing.

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:14 PM   #15
TheMaster93
Baby Member

Continue,Please!
TheMaster93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk