Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2015, 02:41 AM   #1
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default Bedwetting #1

November 27 2015:

Today was my first bedwetting at night where I drank 1 extra large black Chi Tea before going to bed. At 12am, I was already feeling desperate to pee, but I decided to stay in bed. I was feeling really hard-on by the time 12:30am hit and a few drops of pee was release into my Hanes brief underwear and into my Adidas pants. Then 15 mintues after, a huge load of pee was released into my bed with my clothes soaking wet. This was my first time feeling so desperate and wanted to share the story with you

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 03:30 AM   #2
Tom_claw

Default Bedwetting #2

January 4 2016:

Today was my second bedwetting at night and I wore a diaper to release as much of pee I can inside. I felt so good inside all the warm pee dribbling inside the diaper. I drank 1 glass of water and two glass of tea where about an hour or so I feel I need to pee during the night. At 12am, I was already feeling desperate to pee, but I decided to stay in bed and not let it pee. But about 12:30am, I really cannot hold it anymore and release my first load into my diaper. Then 15 mintues after, a huge load of pee was released into my diaper. I felt really like a baby where I cannot keep control of my bladder.

More result in the future.

Old 01-11-2016, 12:47 AM   #3
Tom_claw

Default Bedwetting #3

January 9th 2016:

During the late afternoon, I was chatting with a person on this site and the person decided to ask me, "What is my asl?" I answered. 27 male Canada. Then got a message from him saying I have to drink 3 litres of tea water and have to report back to him within the 2 hours if i need to pee. Then I started to drink my 3 litres of tea water. I finished drinking my 3 litres of hot tea water and felt the need to pee. I told him my situation and master decided to hypnotize me by saying, "Imagine your penis is like a smallest pea and keep thinking about it until you feel the need to pee." I kept on dreaming about it and eventually I let it flow inside my white tighty whitites and through my black adidias pants and onto the bed. I peed for at least 6 times within the half hour. My bed was soaking wet and I can feel the warm water of pee running inside.

More to come.

Old 01-13-2016, 02:36 AM   #4
Tom_claw

Default Bedwetting #4

January 12, 2016:

During my late night, I met a master here. He really enjoy my stories so far and decided to train this baby slut to loose more control of his bladder and wet in his clothes and bed. He wanted to kik me to give me more instructions to do. The first thing was to drink one glass of water. After I finished drinking the water, master decided to give me to drink 2 more glass of water. Then he wanted me to strip naked and see my whole body with a video. After that, he asked me what was my likes and limits where I told master mostly into desperate loosing control of bladder, peeing, clothing, bedwetting and diapers. My limits were family, friends, cbt, blood. Once all the information was given out, master wanted me to edge 10 times where it was difficult for me to handle since I have a full bladder of water. After the edge, master wanted to see what toys I have. This baby slave answered, vibrator egg and buttplug. Master wanted to know how many settings the vibrator have and I said, "3". The next thing was to give master my bottom body without clothing. Once that is done, master wants me to put the buttplug inside and show master your plug ass, which I did. After 10 mins without drinking more water, master decided for me to drink two glass of tea. Then put the vibrator egg between my balls and feel until pee wants to release and can not. The last thing was for me to pee into my bed where I released for about 1 hour because I had a huge load of pee coming out when sleeping and wetted my whole back of my pants and my white undies willed with yellow pee. It was really warm inside when sleeping and my penis was out of control when bedwetting.

More stories to come...

Last edited by Tom_claw; 01-14-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk