Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-26-2015, 08:19 PM   #16
Tiffany Rose

CHAPTER 6: Child's Play

“You girls ready for another loss?” I said, reaching into the hat ready to pick another contest with the girls still tightly wrapped in towels drying off from the last punishment.

“Yeah, yeah. I don’t remember you being so tough when you had to drink that smoothie” Olivia shot back at me.

Pretending I didn’t hear her, I started to read the next slip of paper. It simply said, “Play a game of musical chairs.”

“Well that’s kind of lame,” said Jessie, “Is there anyway we can spice it up?”

We sat there thinking, but no one could think of anything to do. So, we decided to just play musical chairs like a group of five year-olds at a birthday party.
“Wait Mike, you didn’t read the forfeit.” Owen said.

“Ooh, good catch.” I looked down at the paper and realized there was a reason I didn’t read the forfeit before. The writing was all smudged by water, apparently from my hands after pouring the bucket. I broke the bad news to everyone.

“Nice going Mike, now what do we have to play for.” Jessie said.

“I’ve got an idea!” Olivia blurted out. “It’s almost 9:00 and I’m starving. Let’s order pizza and the losers have to answer the door completely naked”
“Oooh, I like it.” Kelsey said, “How bout the winners get to write on the losers too so the delivery guy has something to look at.”
We all liked the idea and agreed. When we got back down to the basement, I set up 5 chairs in a circle and opened my phone to play some music. Realizing no one would be able to control the music without it being unfair, I did the one thing a teenager does in that scenario; I went to the app store. Sure enough, seconds later, I had an app that I thought I would never have on my phone as a senior in high school; one that plays music and stops for a game of musical chairs.

Finally, it was time to start. I pressed the button on the app and the music started playing. Now this wasn’t real music, this was the music that you imagine being played at a young kid’s birthday party. Laughing, we started walking around. 10 seconds went by. Then 20 and 30, finally somewhere around 40 seconds, the music stopped abruptly. We all scrambled for a chair. Me, Owen, Zach, and Olivia got to chairs quickly, leaving just one for Kelsey and Jessie. Kelsey, really wanting to win this game, knocked Jessie to the ground and took the chair. It was time for round two. Jessie, now out of the game, was in charge of the music. The music started again. This time it was much quicker, just 10 seconds before it stopped. Each of us ran to a chair, except Kelsey who was not even close to staying in. We had this in the bag, I thought. Just Olivia vs. the three of us. The music played once more. One minute went by, than 30 seconds. Just when I thought there was a glitch with the app, it stopped. My mind was elsewhere so I had to try and jump into a chair. Olivia and I got there at the same time, but I would not be denied. I knocked her to the floor and took a seat, like a king sitting in his throne. We had defeated them easily and now led the game 2-1
------------------------
"Wow, you girls suck at musical chairs.” Owen said smiling, “Are you ready to get some pizza?" As we decided, the losers would have to answer the door naked for the pizza guy. The winners also got to write whatever they wanted on the losers before they got the door. The girls stood in front of us naked again to get ready for their punishment. We each picked a girl and got a washable marker. We decided that since they would have to go out in public, a permanent marker would be a little too extreme. Wanting our “drawings” to be a surprise to each other, we each chose a different room to go to. So, with immense power in our hands, we each went our separate ways, uncapped the markers, and started to draw.

A few minutes later, I was done and it looked magnificent. My work on Olivia was great if I do say so myself. Her stomach now read "I love cock", there was an arrow down to her ass saying "Wedgie Me", and finally on her forehead in big block letters was "SLUT". She gave me a look that almost made me fear for my safety. She was someone I didn't want on my bad side. I knew if we ever lost that I would be in trouble. All I could do was laugh nervously. I'd seen what she was capable of with the cum in the smoothie and I didn't really want to get on her bad side. Her competitiveness and “scariness” turned me on like crazy. I ushered her out of the room quickly so she couldn’t see what was forming in my pants.

Once we were all done, we went in the hallway. Owen had done basically the same thing I did, writing dirty stuff all over Kelsey. On her perfect tits, he wrote “Cum Dumpster” and on her stomach he wrote, “insert penis here” with an arrow to her pussy. Finally, on her face, it said, “Fuck Me”, with one word under each eye. I shifted my attention to Jessie to see what Zach had done. I burst out laughing. Going a completely different way than the two of us, Zach used no words at all. All over her body were crudely drawn pictures of penises. There were maybe 30 on her body, all along her arms and legs, and two big ones on her cheeks. Jessie at least seemed to be somewhat enjoying it, laughing at her reflection in the mirror.

Just then, we heard the doorbell go off. Ding Dong.

“Perfect timing!” I said, “Won’t you girls go answer it.”

So off they went, naked and covered in marker, to go get the door. Now I was fully expecting the guy to be flabbergasted and have no idea what to do. I mean we live in a relatively nice town so I can’t imagine this happens to often. So I was truly shocked at what happened. When they answered the door, the pizza guy didn’t seem even remotely confused. He handed them the pizza and the girls handed him the money. He turned around as if to go back to his car, but then quickly turned around, took out his phone and took a picture of the three of them. He turned back around, yelled, “Have a good night”, and was on his way. The three of them were as stunned as we were. They turned around to see what we thought and all six of us had the identical, confused look on our faces. Suddenly, we all burst out laughing. We were laughing so hard that we fell on the floor, tears streaming down our faces. What a night!

Loves: Humiliation, Wedgies, Mild Pain, Pussy Play, Ice/Wax, Diapers, Spanking, Corner Time

Likes: Anal, Messy, Nipple Play, Pee/Poop Play (Absolutely no eating/drinking), Body Writing

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Permanent

Read my story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1984829
Tiffany Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:29 PM   #17
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great way to end thanksgiving and this I'm also thankful for.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:43 AM   #18
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Another brilliant chapter!

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:50 AM   #19
Tiffany Rose

I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone for being so nice and encouraging. This is the first story I've written and the positive feedback has been helping me through it. I'd also love any suggestions you have to make it better.
Thanks so much!
Tiffany
P.S. I'm working on the next chapter soon and hopefully will have it up by the end of the day.

Loves: Humiliation, Wedgies, Mild Pain, Pussy Play, Ice/Wax, Diapers, Spanking, Corner Time

Likes: Anal, Messy, Nipple Play, Pee/Poop Play (Absolutely no eating/drinking), Body Writing

Old 11-27-2015, 11:00 AM   #20
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Yeah more to read
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 11:18 AM   #21
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Rose View Post
I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone for being so nice and encouraging.
Thank you for writing this story, I really enjoy it so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Rose View Post
I'd also love any suggestions you have to make it better.
Suggestions? Write more.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 07:44 PM   #22
Tiffany Rose

CHAPTER 7: Babies

After the girls washed up to get the marker off (only most of it came off, there were still some penises visible on Jessie’s body), it was time to eat our dinner. While we ate, we came to a realization. We were seemingly getting naked every 10 minutes, so why not stay undressed. No one objected so we all stripped off our clothes for the final time tonight. It would’ve seemed odd a few days ago to walk around my house naked, but now it felt completely normal. Anyway, after we finished eating everyone was anxious to get back to playing our game. None of us wanted to lose at all. It was bad enough to do these forfeits, but a slave for a week would be like torture.

Instead of me taking a piece of paper, Olivia stole the hat from me and started to read “Get 5 of the grossest baby food flavors you can find. Choose one person to be your guesser. The other two must feed that person and they must guess what flavor it is. First to guess it gets a point and it’s best 3 out of 5. The forfeit for this challenge is…oooo this is a bad one. The loser has to go outside and get shot with a paintball gun by the winners. Do you have a paintball gun Mike?”
“I do,” I replied, “But I only have one so only one person can shoot.”
“Ehh that’s fine, we’ll figure it out. The real question is where do we get the baby food?” Olivia answered.
“Don’t worry about that,” Kelsey said, “Me and Owen got them at the store. Also, since we know what we got, I don’t think we should be the ones who guess. So either Jessie and Zach or Mike and Olivia.”
“Well we already did the blowjob one” Jessie said, “Mike and Olivia should be doing this.”
I really didn’t want to do it, but I guess I had no choice. I was going to feast of baby food.

The blindfolds were on Olivia and I, and we were ready to get started. I was pretty nervous considering that Kelsey and Owen picked out, in their words, “the worst flavors we could find.” I didn’t know what to expect, but I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it.
“Alright, you two ready?” Jessie asked, “Because we’ve got the baby food here and are ready to go.”
“Yeah I’m ready. Get ready Mike, because there’s no way you’re going to win.” Olivia said.
“Yeah, yeah, heard that before. Just get on with it.”

I heard the first jar being opened. I opened my mouth, ready to get on with it. The spoon was pushed into my mouth and all I could taste was mush, but it very clearly tasted like bananas. Before I could guess, Olivia said it first and got the first point. Shit, I thought. That was easy, who knows how hard they are going to get. I heard the next one being opened and the spoon was back in my mouth. This one had absolutely no taste. I didn’t even have a clue of what to guess and I didn’t think Olivia had one either. Seconds later, however, she yelled out “Sweet Potato” and I was quickly in a 2-0 hole. I needed to get the remaining three to win. When the next one came in my mouth, I gagged so hard that I nearly puked. Not only did I not know what it was, but it was also the worst thing I’d tasted in a while. Olivia didn’t seem to mind, as she screamed out “Green Beans” and completed the 3-0 sweep of me.

“Woohoo!” She whooped, ripping up her blindfold. “And since Mike’s been such a baby about us losing, I think he needs the rest of this.”
Without even enough time passing to get my blindfold off, I felt mushy baby food on my head and going down my back. She had taken the remaining two containers and dumped them all over my head. Completely defeated and humiliated, I took my blindfold off and got ready for the punishment.

------------------------

Paintball gun in hand, Kelsey marched us out into the backyard like we were hostages.
“Olivia,” she said, kneeling with the gun held out in her hands as if she was proposing, “would like to do the honors?
“Kelsey my dear, it would be my pleasure!” Olivia responded.
The three of us lined up just less than 10 feet from where they stood. The only rule was no face and we were allowed to cover our cocks. She took aim right at my chest and fired. The paintball, shot from near point blank range, exploded on contact, splattering paint on my chest. I barely noticed this since a giant pain shot through the point of impact. Then, instead of firing one at a time, Olivia opened fire on the three of us. The pain was crazy as the paint pellets shattered on our naked bodies. Jessie took the gun from Olivia and ordered us to turn around. She proceeded to do the same thing, covering our backs in paint. Kelsey took the gun, then back to Olivia, and Jessie again. I had never felt so much pain in my life. I looked like a piece of art, with different colors of paint all over my body. Finally, after what felt like an hour, they were out of balls to shoot. We headed back inside with the girls laughing and celebrating. The game was now tied at 2 and was getting as intense as ever.

Old 11-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #23
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent update never would've guessed this was your first story great job altogether.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:07 AM   #24
rrki69

Default good

great story. I really enjoyed it

like: multiple ruined, orgasm denial, cum eating, femdom, feet, BDSM, teases,

limitations:
anal, facial, gay, bi, a lot of pain, feminization, public humiliation, cross dressing, any hard core stuff like piss or scat, public, pic video
rrki69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 07:06 PM   #25
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

Wonderful reading so far hope there's more to follow
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:48 AM   #26
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Excited to see the next few chapters!

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #27
MyGetDare

such a great story! I really hope you continue updating it (:

Likes: Anal, humiliation, semi/hidden public, pictures, anal insertion, wedgies, spanking, icecubes, online exposure.

Limits: Public, showing face, crossdressing. poop/pee, permanent, illegal, family.

kik: MyGetDare
snapchat: MyGetDare
MyGetDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:22 PM   #28
dazuperstar

Posting so I remember to check back. Great story all in all though.

Dislikes: Pain

Haven't tried: Mild pain

Limits: Picture/webcam, friends, poo, vomit, permanent

PM Dares:

Pm me 'count panties' and i will count my sister's panties. This is then the amount i will edge in her room.

PM me 'window shopping' and I will wear my sister's panties and bra and model in front of an open window for X time (you can choose the X) (Limit 15)
dazuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #29
Tiffany Rose

CHAPTER 8: A Painful Punishment

Back down to the basement we went, the three of us guys looking like we belonged in a museum of modern art. That was all in the past though; it was time to move on to the next one. Kelsey was there first and reached into the hat for our next challenge. “Everyone must participate in this game.” She started, “For this game, fill 6 bowl with whipped cream and put 2 marbles at the bottom. With your hands tied behind your back, shove your head into the cream and attempt to find the coins. The first team to find all 6 marbles wins. It also says, for this one the punishment is…ouch that hurts. The winners get to spank the winners on the ass 50 times with whatever they choose.”

“Ooof, that does hurt” Jessie said, “What are we going to use to dish out those spanks?”

“Well, I have a hairbrush, we could use that as one thing. I think I may also have a ruler, but that leaves one more thing.” I replied.

“Oh, I’ve got it!” Zach said. He turned around, without saying anything and walked towards the other side of the room and out of view. We looked at each other and realized no one knew what he was doing. When he came back, grinning, we all understood. There he stood before us, holding up a ping pong paddle from the table in the basement.
“It’s perfect!” Kelsey said, “I can’t wait to use it on you.”

“That’s what you think. You won’t be so cocky when your ass is redder than an apple.”

“Alright, alright, enough with this bullshit.” Olivia said, “It’s time to play.”

We all adjourned to the kitchen, where we set up the game. I opened the cabinet and took out 6 large bowls. Then, I went to my room and got the 12 marbles we would need along with some cloth to tie our hands behind our backs. Then, it was time for the whipped cream and I finally realized why there were so many bags from the store. At least 4 of them were only bottles of whipped cream. It took us a good 5 minutes just to fill the bowls completely after dropping the marbles in the bottom. We took our places, the three guys on one side and the three girls on the other. I looked down to see a giant bowl of white cream staring back at me. From my left, I heard Olivia count us down. “3-2-1 go!” We were off. Suddenly, the six of us thrust our heads into the pile of foam. It was probably a pretty funny sight if there was someone there watching. 6 naked teenagers with their hands tied behind their backs smashing their faces into bowls of whipped cream. This is what this night had become and we were not only fine with these odd games, but we actually genuinely enjoyed playing in them.

Anyway, as soon as I heard “go!” I threw my head down like everyone else. I was blinded by it and was having trouble breathing in the goop. I pulled out to get a quick breath and noticed everyone was still down in their bowls. Gasping for air, I went back in. This time, I was more prepared of the sensation of being in this cream. I went all the way down to the bottom and felt a hard object. Could it be the marble? Yes! I had found it. I closed my mouth around it and pulled back up. As I left the mess, I spit the marble out onto the table and was delighted to see that both Zach and Owen had also each gotten one. I went back under time after time, each one getting no closer to the second marble. The only silver lining was that none of the girls had any, while Zach was already done, watching me intensely. I dropped back down for what felt like the thousandth time. I squirmed around near the bottom and made contact with another hard, round object. Now all I needed to do was get it in my mouth and bring it back up, which is definitely easier said than done. Somehow, I managed to do it and just like that, Owen only needed to find his to get us a victory. I got up and stared at him just as Zach stared at me. He went down, no luck. Down again, no luck again. The fifth time I watched him disappear, I didn’t expect a different result, but I was dead wrong. He came up and spit out a mixture of saliva, whipped cream, and a marble. The game was over and it was a blowout. They didn’t even get one marble and now had to feel the pain of the spanks.

_______

After we got the kitchen cleaned up (we is kinda the wrong word as we made the girls, as the losers, clean up everything) we went back downstairs to the basement. I was looking forward to this one. I couldn’t wait to see the pain on their faces as their asses we hit. Like always, we split into pairs for the punishment. Me and Olivia, Zach and Jessie, and Owen and Kelsey. I was rock solid and my penis was quivering as Kelsey bent down to receive her punishment. I had been hard nearly the entire night, but had yet to cum. It was near torture to see all these sexual things happening and have no chance to blow my load. Owen went up to the table and rubbed his hand against his chin as if he was thinking. In the end, he decided to go with the hairbrush. He started out nice and softly, with 10 spanks on each of Kelsey’s cheeks. He started to increase the pace and the strength. Now, he only had about 10 left and Kelsey’s cheeks weren’t even red. He changed that quickly as he delivered ten immensely hard swats directly to her ass, leaving red markings. Now that he was done, it was Zach’s turn on Jessie. She dutifully got down as he went over to the table and got the ruler. Showing no mercy, he started to beat down on her ass forcefully. 20 on each side, then 10 with even more force than before right on top of them. Jessie looked like she might cry with all the pain coursing through her body.

However I didn’t have time to worry about that. It was my turn. Olivia got down with her ass sticking straight into the air. I went over to the table and decided to be a little nice and not take the paddle. I went for the hairbrush and quickly swatted her ass 40 times. Right before I was going for some more, I heard her say “Is that all you got pussy?” She had the nerve to insult me when I was punishing her. Now I was angry. I went back to the table and grabbed the paddle. I was going to make an impact on her ass if it was the last thing I did. Winding up, I spanking her with a paddle four times on each cheek. Each time, she let out a little whimper of pain. I didn’t care; I was enjoying myself too much seeing her hurt. Instead of giving her the last two on her ass, I went down and forcefully hit her pussy. Her eyes welled up with pain as finally the punishment was over. The girls lines up with their asses out and we admired our work. Each and every cheek was completely red, and the girls looked like they wanted to kill us. That would have to wait for the next game.

Old 12-08-2015, 01:30 AM   #30
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story and the competition between the sexes

Advertisements
Kink Talk