Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-09-2015, 08:03 AM   #1
Hollipop

Default From Fantasy to Fiction: The Bookstore Part 1

Cloudy day, it was a Saturday no less.

Dressed in jeans and a camp half blood top, wearing pink sneakers and a pink bow in her long ash brown hair.

The girl of about 22 made to look younger happily made her way into the store.

Taking a moment to admire the view and breathe in the smell of wonderful books all of which were new.

Taking mind not to go near the counters she spotted a manager who looked nice and asked her inquiry on a book.

Following the lady down the aisle of books she straightened her glasses set on her nose and breezily asked about her reason of conquest.

Smiling to herself while the Manager affirmed the presence of the person.

"How long has he got til break?"

"Hmm about a few minutes; 20 or so. how do you know him, if you don't mind me asking?"

The girl merely smiled noting the time of the day, it'll be break time for a few people.

Perhaps she took too long to talk but the manager merely gave her that knowing look and sympathetic smile.

"Just to give you a heads up. He says he has a girlfriend-"

"He said he does?"

"Yeah. can't stop to look up from his phone during breaks. from one girl to another he seems pretty deep into her..."

"Oh." the girl, Renee said in thought though she was really trying to not think of anything that could make her blush more.

Dirty thoughts aside he really was deep into her. Her mind, her thoughts and her heart.

The older lady took it as her dropping a huge tsunami on the younger girls parade. she took a lighter tone trying to lighten the seemingly heavy blow.

"Yeah. but if you plan on talking go ahead." She said to compensate.

"Uhm, thanks." and with that the girl turned to the books, the lady leaving for her other duties.

Sighing happily Renee spotted a book she had wanted to buy for some time now.

Glancing at the counters she waited until the last of his customers had been punched in and up for bagging.

Walking up to the counter a rather well fashioned girl Slightly older and looking to wish to be anywhere but a bookstore came up to ring her purchases in.

"I'm sorry. the counter is now closed the next beside me is open." said the guy.

His smile still in place but Renee noted his iPad already in hand.

The older girl didn't seem to care if it were open or not. Her voice took a tone of annoyance as she reasoned,

"Its just a stupid book and a few pens. It won't kill you the time you have."

Stupid book? Renee thought glancing over said book in question.

A children's book dressed up in all maturity to make the little kids want to pick it up for looking like a grown up book.

Was she gonna read this? its full of nursery rhymes and the simplest explanations of the ABCs.

No book is stupid. she wanted to pipe up but this is his battle.

"For your kid, niece or nephew?" The guy asked politely trying to hint at the poor girl.

Kudos for him keeping he straight face.

"No. for your information I read too. Everyone says I don't but Ill prove em wrong." The girl said haughtily.

Renee took to hiding behind the nearest shelf in order to let out the giggles.

"Well." he cleared his throat hiding his laugh. "You can check them out in the next counter happy reading."

Unfazed by the glare of the girl as she glanced at the counter which had a line that doubled in size since she approached the first counter.

Grumbling explicits as the guy tried not to laugh as he went about fixing the real cashier guy's things of whom he covered for.

Renee quickly approached the counter.

Amazed with the strength of her voice as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Are you sure you can't ring this up for me?" She said.

Smiling and feel it like her heart was racing up to mount Olympus.

The guy visibly sighed and turned to face Renee.

Ignoring his eyes widening, Renee continued. "Its just one book and I swear it's a good note age appropriate one." She said ending with a big smile.

Richard let out a breath of surprised disbelief. It was such a look that made Renee think all the more that the jetlag was worth it.

"Y-you wouldn't mind it you bought a very image appropriate book anyways." was his comeback.

After which he promply stepped from the counter and took Renee in his arms.

"You're here!" he said it such a tone of mixed emotion.
Renee laughed, hugging him back tight.

"Yeah I am."

She also brought up the paper bag she almost forgot she had. "And I brought lunch for two."

Richard leant down to quickly kiss those lips he loved so much.

"You're wonderful babe."

She kissed his cheek and squeezed him right once more before they both let go remembering where they were.

There were a few onlookers including the girl from earlier.

Richard quickly rang up the book and closed the counter to the sounding comments of the girl in the back of the long line.

Renee can't help but smirk a glance back the girl. She got her book and a kiss from her guy.

Richard wrapped his arms around Renee hugging her close as they neared the unauthorized area only for employees.

"I still have about 15 minutes before my break. I need to check up the new arrivals on a few magazines and books. Can you keep yourself occupied then."

"Employees only?" Renee said glancing not to happy with the sign by the door.

"I'm afraid so Princess."

"Its fine my Love. I did plan on buying a few more. Ill look around for whatever catches my eye too."

"Alright baby girl." Richard wished he didn't have to do the inventory.

He still couldn't believe she was here from the other side of the map. Here in the flesh and with food for them. How awesome is that?!

He want to drop everything a go to a place were he can openly kiss her like he had always wanted.

Seeing the reluctance of Richard to go back to work, Renee a little nervous, took out her other surprise.

"Hey, we could have it fun for you." Renee said handing him a small little remote.

Richard studied it a moment, realization dawning in his eyes.

"And what this?" He asked eyeing the mischievous glint on Renee's eyes.

Someone's a naughty little girl. He thought.

She isn't allowed insertions. though this could be the article and not the toy itself.

Despite her blush she smirked at him with a look of trouble.

She was asking for it.

Without losing eye contact Richard turned the the gadget on, hands knowing exactly how to operate such a device.

Renee almost inaudibly gasped.

It was on quite low to the amazement of Richard it seemed to affect her so much.

He watched a she trembled ever so slightly.

The surprised look on her face and the slight flush of fear confirmed that Renee had never used it before.

She had bought such thing for him and only him.

She hadn't known how it would feel or if it would be too loud but despite visible growing a little fidgety, it was obvious she trusted him immensely.

Giving her a little glare and a smile after allowing her to know he knows of the naughty thoughts in her little head, he briefly cranks the intensity up and down once again leaving it to the lowest setting, making Renee give out a whimper and another tremble.

Ignoring the thoughts of turning her naughty cheeks the same flush of her face for the possibly breach of rules he simply couldn't contain his joy and the proud feeling he had for her very bold move.

"Oh baby girl..." he breathe out looking at her with awe.

One word running through his head.

Mine.

Smiling from ear to ear, pocketing the remote he kisses her forehead briefly.

This will be quite fun and quite the learning experience.

"You go enjoy your shopping. Ill be right back my Princess."

Grinning he turned to attend to his duties leaving his love to go In search of books trying hard not squeal at the slightest turn of the remotes volume.

LIKES, DISLIKES, SOFT AND HARD LIMITS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74920
Hollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

You mentioned camp half blood. Are you making mention to percy jackson by chance
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:51 AM   #3
Hollipop

Yes=)<3
I'm a huge fan of Percy Jackson. Grew up shipping Percabeth!!!

Old 11-16-2015, 11:43 PM   #4
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

I totally agree. I have read all of his books. If this turns into a camp half blood story i will totally be on board
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:31 AM   #5
Hollipop

Default From Fantasy to Fiction: The Bookstore Part 2

Authors note: Just to clarify this is reality based fiction and not a Percy Jackson fanfiction. Our main girl character just likes Percy is all. PJO belongs to Rick Riordan and I stale no claim with the names, the characters or the shirt.

This story however is all mine and cannot be reproduced in any shape, way or form without my consent.

Happy Reading!

After Richard's shift ended he spent an extra two minutes toying with the little gadget while pretending to be busy.

Catching the eyes of Renee who had gotten a good armful of books despite the distraction, he could tell that she knew he was toying her.

She didn't protest though and that look on her pretty face was exactly what he wanted.

Submission.

Good girl he grinned.

Hopefully the thing making her look so tortured isn't an insertion, Richard would hate to punish his good girl after such wonderful surprises.

After watching renee's face struggle with keeping straight, Richard relented and nodded for her to make her purchases.

This time walking her to another counter where he punched in his code for his discount and help get some of the books to lessen the weight.

His little book hoarder, he noticed, was struggling not to shake, he had left the dial on a good number. Oops. Not quite his intention but he allowed her to walk ahead so that he could watch her as well as cover her from view in case she lost control and began shaking for real.

Walking to his car he quickly lowered the dial and loaded the books in the back seat.

Opening the door for shutgun he waited paitiently for his panting girl to calm down.

Once inside he had fun buckling her in. Coming to the driver's he handed her a water bottle to drink in and rehydrate her.

Once she was settled he started up the car and drove off the lot.

Throughout the drive he kept the dial low enough to keep her focused but also aware of what he knew was a very moist little pussy.

Arriving at his driveway he parked the car; unbuckled her seat belt for her and turned the dial two notches higher as she was stepping out of the car.

Renee's knees buckled but she stayed upright absorbing the vibrations moving through her body.

Keeping a hand possessively on her Ass he led her to his living room and sat her on the couch then returning out to get her books.

Richard then sat beside Renee, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her every now and then; basically just catching up and making her tell him how she was able to keep this trip from him. Only pretending to be upset, he said it was naughty of her to keep secrets.

Renee was squirming; from the vibe or being called naughty, Richard wasn't sure. For all he knew it could be because of both.

"Tell me baby girl, how naughty have you been?" he trailed his fingers on her arms feeling the goosebumps rise.

Oh yes, baby.

"I-I haven't been naughty." Renee protested.

Richard raised his brow but said nothing.

Renee swallowed and shuddered so slightly. "Okay, the vibe and the remote is naughty but I haven't done anything else."

Richard kissed renee's forehead. "Hmmm, Good girl. but how naughty is this vibe?"

Renee scrunched her eyebrows a little.

"You know your rules, don't you princess? this toy-" He raised the dial higher feeling her suck in a huge breath.

"-isn't...inside you, is it?" He gave her a strong look.

He saw her change before his eyes. She was entering her submissive mindset.

"N-No M-Master." She answered.

Renee had her eyes shut now, the dial turned less twice the highest setting.

He knew she was fighting to prevent herself from orgasming. Renee was now visibly shaking. When Richard saw her begin to tense up he turned the dial on low again hearing her whimper of protest.

But she harely made another sound.

"What is making you shake and squirm and writhe my love?" Richard asked tucking her hair behind her ear
He stroked her head beaded with sweat.

"A bullet, Master."

"A bullet." Well a very good girl then.

"Yes Master."

Richard wanted to reward her then but he didn't want the lovely lunch she prepared to get so cold.

He told her to sit comfortably, knowing she probably couldn't stand he lowered the dial a notch lower and went to heat...mac and cheese?

His little girl. he chuckled.

He quickly came in with one bowl and one fork, proceeding to feed them both he listened to her tell him about her flight and the bookstore, meeting his co-worker and her struggle keeping inconspicuous.

She blushed adorably at that.

After eating and putting the dishes away he led her to his bedroom and wrapped her arms around her in the middle of his room.

He kissed her properly on the lips and then squeezed her Ass. Feeling the whimper against his lips he lightly spanked her.

In instinct perhaps, she grinded against him. He smiled against her lips and firmly grasped her hips silently telling her to be still.

He then playfully snaked his hand around her back and under her pants lightly passing the moist spot on her panties in the front he took the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled up tugging on the fabric a few times before leaving her in the middle of the room as he sat on his bed facing her.

"Though youve followed your rules on the insertion, you still kept secrets from me." he said. his tone telling her he wasn't at all upset.

"It was a naughty thing to do." He continued watching her carefully.

"And I think it warrants a spanking." he said. At the mention of spanking, Renee's breathing changed as well as her eyes which had dialated.

"Over my knee Missy." he said inwardly smiling.

When she hadn't moved he narrowed his eyes and sternly said, "Now."

Renee quickly went over to him a little unsure as to how to go over.

Despite visiting her and giving her a few spanks, she had never been over his knee yet, this could be considered her first real spanking.

He guided her gently over his knee, forgiving her mistake of not removing her pants at the least.

He could tell she was nervous. Despite spanking being her main kink she had never been given a spanking before. But this was mostly for fun and pleasure so she need not worry.

After taking her pants down in which she tensed up and with a shaky voice uttered a quick apology and explanation, Richard reassured her and then once again taking hold of her panties waistband.

He pulled up towards the direction of her head, successfully baring her Ass as well as give her that cameltoe he enjoyed seeing.

Renee's face was such a nice shade of pink, Richard wanted her Ass the same color.

He proceeded to give her a few light spanks. Gradually increasing the strength of each spank as she squirmed making her panties bite deeper into her Ass and pussy.

after the 10th spank he then reached below her to retrieve the still vibrating little bullet.

He noted the wetness of his fingers despite not directly touching her little hole.

Turning the bullet off, he rubbed Renee's warming ass then dipped his thick index finger in her panties running that finger along her slit, avoiding her clit and teasing her until he heard her moan in torment.

"Hush now baby. Stay a good girl for me."

He resumed spanking her a little harder than before.

*Spank* *Spank*

"Such a naughty girl." he said.

*spank*

"You like this spanking, don't you?" He didn't wait for a reply but Renee was dancing on his lap.

*spank**spank**spank*

"You love my hand on your Ass. Making you feel very good."

*spank**spank*

"This is making you so wet for me."

*Spank!* he slapped just a little lower.

It made her moan against her will.

hmmm....

Richard grinned.

"Tsk tsk." he mockingly admonished her. "I told you to stay quiet princess. Someone disobeyed her Master." he ran his fingers through her hair gently as he heard her whimper.

He slid down her panties which revealed her glowing ass as well as her tiny rosebud and very wet Cunt.

He spanked her sharply four times before dipping his index finger her tight Cunt, moving it in and out steadily.

Renee had her mouth covered with her hand.

"Oh no baby girl. this time I want to hear you." He used his other hand to spank her again until she uncovered her mouth. She left out a moan.

And he spanked again and again dipping in a second finger he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

finger fucking her while she moaned like the naughty vixen she was for him.

When she was getting close and tensing, Richard stilled his fingers and stopped spanking her.

"Bad little girls who disobey their Masters don't get rewarded." he said sternly.

He flicked her clit feeling her jump. Renee was whimpering and on the verge of crying out of frustration.
Richard was waiting for her.

He sat her up and layed her on the bed ordering her to lift her legs and spread them as far as she could.

She faltered with uncertainty a moment but Richard landed a heavy spank on her thigh making her not over think and just obey.

Being a former ballet dancer, Richard happily took in the nice stretch of Renee's legs as well as her very exposed Cunt and anus.

Renee's eyes were shut tight, he face was flushed from embarrassment.

Oh no little one.This can't do.

"Open your eyes." Richard commanded.

Renee cried out a bit and shook her head but nevertheless opened her eyes.
Richard leaned towards her.

"You will not be embarrassed about your body with me beautiful girl. You will be proud of what you offer your Master." He said in the gentlest tone.

A few tears rolled down her cheeks. His insecure girl.
Richard leant down to kiss her tears away.

leaning his forehead against hers he said "You are beautiful do you understand?"

Renee nodded.

"No. tell me you understand." he stroke her face.

"I understand" she whispered.

"That...?" he kissed her jaw.

"I'm beautiful." she breathe out.

"Good girl."

Rich and leaned back and went out to fetch his little ruler from his desk.

"Now baby girl I want you to keep those legs spread. I intend to give that Cunt the attention its crying out for."
Renee's eyes widened.

He was gonna spank her with the rule there?

She gulped but then noticed the bulge in Richards pants.

"You told me before you want this baby girl." He reminded her.

"Take this spanking well and Ill allow you to Cum." he traced her slit with his fingertips.

She whimpered and shook but remained still.

She did want this.

"What's your safewords Princess?" Richard rubbed

Renee's clit making her groan and squirm.

"R-Red, Yellow and Oooorange Master!" She cried out.

Richard kissed her forehead. "Good girl."

He took the ruler and slid it in between her little lips.

"Now. Ask me nicely to Spank your pussy Baby."

Last edited by Hollipop; 11-18-2015 at 12:35 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Hollipop for this post:
Old 11-18-2015, 05:52 PM   #6
Hollipop

Being tied down by not ropes but his words, Renee was very much on subspace.

Her aching Cunt, hard nipples and embarrassment wasn't enough to curve her appetite of pleasing her Master.

With great effort she voiced out as clear as she could. "Please Spank my Pussy Master."

Her face was aflamed.

Richard leant down and gently bit down on Renee's clit.

"That wasn't asking my love." he licked where he bit, making her legs shake.

Taking a deep breath and trying not to focus on Richard still in between her legs, Renee tried again.

"I'm sorry. If Master pleases so, M-May he please spank his Little's pussy?"

Renee was answered with a slap of Richards bare hand on her cunt.

It surprised her so much she almost closed her legs. Using her hands she held tight to keep her legs open.

Richard ran the ruler over her Cunt, paying good attention to her little button. Rewarding her a few moments for the effort which had not escaped him.

And then he slapped her once. Hearing her gulp in a breath.

He checked Renee's reaction before giving her another slap eliciting a long moan from Renee.

Soothing out the sting using his hand he dipped his fingers in her again, this time keeping them in and using the come hither motion.

He spanked her thrice before dipping his fingers in her again.

With his other hand he used he ruler to lightly slap on her clit quickly building her up with his fingers as well.

"I'm close Master!" Said Renee writhing and holding onto her legs tight.

She was shaking and sweaty. Beautiful. Totally at Richard's mercy .

"Beg me." He ordered fingering her harder.

"Please let me Cum please please please oh P-plohhhhh." She was choked out for words doing her best not to Cum, mewling in need.

"Cum for me!" Richard growled slapping the ruler a little hard and little faster on her little clit.

Renee came hard screaming out "Riiichard!!!"

Richard's hard on strained painfully in his pants. Other Doms may punish their sub for using their first name in a scene but he loved it from his babe's mouth. His name sexy on her lips.

Knowing at her thought of explotion, he was clearly on her mind, Nothing else.

He wouldn't mind her forgetting her own name and remembering his instead.

When she was back on the ground Richard petted her head and lent down to her ear.

"Good girl. What color are we, pet?"

"Green Master....and Thank you for letting me Cum." Kissing Renee and nibbling on her lower lip he ordered her to sit up.

After massaging her sore legs, he made her stand. Richard laid in the bed and leisurely smiled at his Princess.

He took out his huge Cock and pumped his length with his hand watching his Princess watching him.

"What now Princess?" he asked watching her eyes gloss over.

Renee licked her lips unconciously. Looking a little loss for a moment before steeling her nerve.

Come on Little one, don't over think. Just do.

"May I?" She motioned to the bed.

"Yes, you may."

Richard watched as Renee sexily climbed the bed and settle herself in between his legs.

Taking a deep breath, she met his eyes and licked her lips. Did she not know how naughty her mouth is?

Renee leant down to kiss the tip of Richard's cock. Replacing his hand with hers, she proceeded to lick around the head of Richard's Cock.

Keeping eye contact, she slid her hot little mouth on Richard making his moan deeply.

Renee coughed as she slid down and quickly slid out. Her face so red with embarrassment.

Richard gave her a definite nod. You can do it Baby.

He nearly came from he look on her face alone. Renee tried again sliding his Cock on her mouth.

Richard knew she wasn't quite into giving head but after countless sexting she had gotten over the idea and decided she no longer saw it a limit. But only to Richard.

He fucking loved his girl.

She was careful and slow, a little sloppy and very very messy but Richard moaned to the heavens feeling her gentle hands wrapped around the base of his Cock and the other giving great attention to his balls.

The sensations and the look on her face was enough to set him off, before he could warn her he came, shooting out his load to the back of her throat surprising her and making her gag as she hurried to swallow.

It was too much for Renee and she splutered out and coughed out.

The second Richard got back in his own body, he gathered Renee in his arms kissing every inch of her face.

Taking a handful of tissues in hand he cleaned himself up and cleaned her up wipping up the Cum that was coughed up. Quickly retrieving Renee's panties he slid it on her and then held retook her in his arms with Renee's head close to his chest.

Surprised at her sniffling, Richard tilted her chin toward him using his index finger.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?"

"I couldn't..." was her tearful reply trying not to meet Richards eyes.

"Look at me." He ordered. Renee's tearfilled eyes snapped to his.

He stroke her hair tucking it behind her ear.

"You're upset you couldn't swallow?"

She whimpered but kept eye contact. Nodding her head a few tears slipped down her cheeks.

Richard wrapped his arms tightly around her kissing the top of her head.

"Don't cry Princess, I'm not upset baby." He kissed her over and over.

"I'm very pleased with you Renee. You're a very good girl for me." He whispered soft reassurances until her sniffles died down and tears no longer in her eyes.

"I didn't break a limit did I?" Richard asked. Renee shook her head and hugged Richard tighter.

"There there my beautiful little girl."

"I'm sorry." was her answer.

"For pleasing me?" Richard raised an eyebrow.

"For not doing it well and for forgetting to call you Master earlier."

Richard inwardly shook his head. Renee never let herself off the hook.

"You stop right there. Do you think I'm being dishonest with you? That I don't mean that Im pleased?"

"No Master." She said averting her eyes.

Richard took her chin again making her meet his eyes.

"Then you will not say anymore on this. I am please with you and I loved my name on your lips as you came for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master- Shit! Your work!" Renee jumped up looking at the wall clock. "You only have an hour break. Now you're gonna be late!"

Richard spanked her still pink backside sharply, making his girl squeal an "Owwie." Comically rubbing her little Ass.

"I didn't say you could get up." He glared but mostly was mock pouting. He wanted to care for his baby more.

"Besides I have 3 hours break today, we're closing up early to prepare for the book sale tomorrow. Now get your Ass on my lap before I make you go over it and make you squeal from another hiding!"

Renee giggled and practically jumped at him. She landed on his lap and if His dick was any harder he swear she'd injure him.

"Careful." he weakly scolded her, turning her over so that she leant against him her back to his front.

"Are we upset anymore?" he cuddled her. Renee shook her head.

"Good." He spread her legs sliding his fingers back in her. Still wet for him.

"How I want to Fuck my tight little Cunt" he whispered against the side of her neck making her clench around his fingers.

Renee's hands slid down between them to the half hard Cock of Richard. Quickly working him up with her own hands.

Normally handjobs don't do much for Richard but watching his girl squirm and concentrate on him helped him come close to his second climax.

Feeling himself close to the edge he licked over the collar of Renee, using his other finger to gather up wetness from her and sliding that finger in her tight ass hole.

Feeling her climax pick up they finished together with Richard biting down on her neck and Renee's eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Old 11-18-2015, 07:22 PM   #7
Lioness

Great story. Keep it up =]

Likes- clit and nipple torture, spanking, wedgies, tease and denial, degradation, roleplay, pet play, objectification, humiliation, choking, hypnosis
Limits- permanent, public, scat, blood, needles, pics, piss

Kik: oh.my.lioness
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk