Old 10-22-2015, 10:26 AM   #1
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Total Makover

So her is my 2nd attempt on a story.
Please ignore typos
All feedback and ideas are welcome!

Total makeover

“Do you ever considered a drastic style change? Well our daring volunteer Lucy did! Thats why she signed up for the first episode of Total Makeover.The first Makover show to take extream messures I am your host Clara. As i said before Lucy will be our first participant she is only 18 years olde waights about 40kg, is 1,7m tall and overall has kind of a goth style, but her green hair probably wont be anymore when we are done with her! A few Questions Lucy:

Why did you sign up with total makeover?”

the blue eyed teen kinda shylie begans to anser: “well it seamed like a cheap possibilety to try somthing new.”

“Well it sure is Lucy but remember that somme changes may be permanent and that you bound yourself by contracet to wear cloths that fit the style for a whole yeare!”

“well i am aware of this but I hope it dident turns out bad for me” she smiles

“Nether do we Lucy! Tell us what do you think would be the worst for you?”

“well probably a Tatto or a piercing in a bad spot!”

“well then we hope the wheel doesnt lands on Tatoo Model! i think thats enogh chit chat, if you please could take a good spin on the wheel of changes we will start but first take this blindefold since the result must be a komplett suprise!”

The Goth gave the wheel a hard spin whilst Clara aplied the blindfold. the whell slowly stoüed spinning, with the needel poointing on “kawaii lolita” almost at the same time the sleeping drug took effect on Lucy.

After an intense hour of makover and probably the same amount of comercials….

“Welcome back to total makeover in the last part of the show we will take a quick recast of thinges we changed. At first we hade a goth girl with green hair an serverel piercings, those wher removed firset since it dident will fit her new style. we then took care of her whole body with multiple special creams and cemicales to get rid of hair, make her skin softer and also make her more pale! Lucys breasts wher at a solid C when we started but fore the sake of cutnes those had to be reduced to an larger A. For body jewelery Lucy now has a corset witch will keep her slim an sexy but she might consider cutting down on cheescake since this is a body bound Corset wich means it cant be removed! for her Drawer we first had to get rid of all her dark cloaths and replace them with puffy rainbow and white sparkel dresses, we figured we might as well give her permanent makeup to go with it, at first we made her lips 3 times as puffy then we replaced her eye leedes with synthetic ones that sparkel better yet they are actualy huge but sadly this also comes at the cost of beeing non reversebal. As prommised the green hair isnt any more because her drawer now also consistes of a varayety of cute wigs ther is no need for hair on her hade so we first cut her and then shaved her with our perma remove cemical razer, she will recive her cut of hair as a gift from us for beeing so brave once we are finished.Since Lucy now is a Kawaii Lolita we also replaced the smell of her swet with the smell of suger canes because it can get really hot in those dresses! Now for the last and probably most intime change we couldnt get around the fact that Lucy haas a somwhat loose asshole we took care of that for her her hole has been shrinked to roughly the size of a small pencil, we are sure this will take some bathroom adjustment but you know what they say about true beaty we also had to figure what to do with her Pussy since she is all cute and Kawaii now we added the same suger smell to it aswell as adding a taste of candy but we also took some safty messurmantes so now her lipes are sewed with a zip fastener in the middel so she can make sure no one is gonna taste her hony but we also added a small ring to her clit so she we can look the zipper with a cute littel bunny padlock.the rest remains unchanged so lets have a look at her shell we!”

The picture now shows a Girl in a huge carussel dress with tears streaming down her face and a look of sheer unbelive. Someone who dident have seen the show might never think of her as Lucy. Clara continued with a smyle:

“So Lucy how do you like your new self?”

“I dident thought the changes would be that permanent and many” lucy whimped through her tears

“well well it seems like our participant is not quite sure of her new style but please make sure to follow the cloathing rules alomgside the other terms of the contract, you know if you dont you will need to pay for all this alongside other leagal steps.”

Lucy breaks out in loud tears.

“well This was the firtst episode of Total Makover make sure to rate the participant outcome on a scale with five stars alongside as submiting your ideas. I am your host Clara and this was Total makeover.”

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.

Last edited by BannaGirl; 10-22-2015 at 10:33 AM.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BannaGirl for this post:
Old 10-22-2015, 12:13 PM   #2
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

Great story
continue writing please

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:50 PM   #3
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcat View Post
Great story
continue writing please
Thanks you would be more then welcome to leave soem indeps feedback.

Read My FAQ

Old 10-22-2015, 03:10 PM   #4
shadowking132

Default loved this!

i loved this story it was great

a few things that would make it better try to explain how the changes came about not just the outcome for example now did you change how her sweat smelt maby one of the ointments is like a super deodorant that never washes off or her lips how did you puff them up did you use collagen or did you use the fat that you took from her breasts you get the idea

last thing is flesh it out a bit its all very clumped together

that pretty much covers everything if you would like to chat more or get more feedback feel free to pm me and we can chat

dislikes: as above

limits: public family friends messy webcam photos
shadowking132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #5
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

I am more or less waiting for more idaes i have some on my owne but i kind of want to take a reader suggestion first.

Read My FAQ

Old 11-08-2015, 05:47 AM   #6
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

I finaly managed to write part 2!
Big thanks goes to shadowking132
as always pls leave your comments!

Episode 2

“Quite some time has passed since the first episode of this show has aired, since then we wear struggling to find another participant. but now we can happily announce that Zoe Turner will be our second participant! My name is Clara and this it total makeover! 19 year old Zoe measures in at 1,6 m and has shoulder long brown hair, she currently study's at medical school to become a nurse, but without further ado ill hand the word to her for a few final words. So Zoe why did you signed up with total makeover?”

“Well it was a really hard decision but my friends said i should probably build my own style and after i got assured that the not all makeover are such extreme as the first one i decided to sign up.”

“I am so happy that you took this step! Can you tell us what would be the worst possible thing for you?”

“I was rly shocked when i see some of the outcomes of the first one, it was just so extreme in some parts! especially the intimate changes made me shiver, a small hole is one thing but getting your pussy sewed and shut with a padlock is just cruel!”

“to be honest, it is! luckily for you this is already out of the pool. so no i want you to put on the blindfold and spin the wheel that will determine your fate.”

A bit unsure zoe walks to the wheel puts on the blindfold and spins it just a bit. after just a few field the needle stays at “neko Catgirl!" Zoe started fading away as the drug took affect on her.

Switch to commercials.

“Welcome back, in this last segment of the show we will do a quick recap of things that we changed:

First of since Zoe now is a cat she now features furry cat ears as well as a tail. the tail is sewn to her spine and she can control it quite a bit once she is used to it, however her ears are a different story it took us quite some time to get those brown furry thing to work properly they work perfectly fine and they have to since her human ears are now cut off!
We left her beautifull brown hair unchanged and moved down to her face. we took care of her brown eyes by shattering the retina and replacing it with a cat shaped green one, we know that's a very harsh change but it looks just so good! We then tattooed the tip of her nose black to fit with the whiskers that are now implanted over her mouth. The next step was quite messy since we needed to make sure that zoe has more fang like teeth we figured the easiest way to achieve this is to break out some of her teeth and make replacements that are drills into her bone, it was rly worth it since now she has 2 pairs of rly beast looking fangs!
On her neck she now has a purple collar that is permanently locked around her it comes with a remote to apply shocks but we will take good care so it don't gets into the wrong hands, we also managed to implant a chip into her that will let her purr and meow instead of moan!
Zoes breast are a natural C we decided to let them be but we had to add a bit of fat to her belly because she was just to skinny for a cat, now she doesn't looks so sporty anymore but you don't see the bones of her rib cage pressing through so this will help while petting her.
Next up wear her finger nails we had to rip her nail out in order to replace it with long hard synthetic nails so she can have claws.
We know Zoe wont like it but we also had to change a few thing in her more private area.She now has a sealed clit ring with a bell attached, the bell aside from ringing when she moves also doubles as a vibrator that activates when she is near catnip. We also gave her a syringe that changes her smell and taste down to be a bit more fishy, however it has the side effect that her sweat will smell like wet fur, we are really sorry for that.
Zoes closet was very basic we took care of that and replaced her cloths with cute school girl uniforms that she has to wear for the next year apart from that we also mixed in some claw gloves that wont allow her to grab anything but it will look cute! We also took care of her flat we swapped her normal bed with a cat bed and also removed tables, plates and silverware and replaced it wit bowls, we hope Zoe will like cat food because that's all she will get for the duration of the contract.

Thats all we did for zoe so now it is time to reveal the finished makeover!:”

the camera shows Zoe she looks overwhelmed and one can see that she hasn't figured out all changes yet. the ears look cute on her however. Overall she is not quite sure on how she should react.

“so Zoe tell us how you like it so far?”

“i thought you said not all the makeovers where so extreme?” she asked with a mix of fear and anger in her voice.

“well that is true however you decided the makeover yourself by spinning the wheel. Also look at the positive side we didant change much of your intimate parts!”

“yeah but still this is terrible how am i supposed to go to work like this or even out in public?!”

With that out of her mouth the shook collar activated and Clara quickly interrupts her:

“ well i am afraid that's all the time we have! but please rate the outcome as well as submit your ideas to the following address, we also are looking for new participants if you feel brave! Also make sure to rate Zoe on a scale from 1 to 5 alongside with your comments.
I am Clara and this was total Makeover episode 2!”

Read My FAQ

The following 2 users say Thank You to BannaGirl for this post:
Old 11-08-2015, 05:51 AM   #7
shadowking132

im happy to help might add a bit on the end about her seeing her home :P

Old 11-08-2015, 05:52 AM   #8
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowking132 View Post
im happy to help might add a bit on the end about her seeing her home :P
:P maybe next time xD

Read My FAQ

Old 11-08-2015, 06:57 AM   #9
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

So shadowking132 wrote a small addition
Enjoy!

Episode 2 part 2

“welcome back to total makeover special aftermath addition in this episode we will be taking zoe back home after her makeover “ clara looks over to zoe who has a burly security guard next to her holding a leash attached to her now permanent collar

“so excited to see the changes to your new abode kitty?” as clara says this zoe blushes as shes called kitty then speaks “if its anything like what you have done to my body -”

as she starts to rant Clara presses a button on the remote in her hand activating the shock collar as zoes body convulses in pain after a moment she speaks again with her head hanging low “yes verry excited clara “ she says quietly the camera then pans back to clara now at the front door to a home “good kitty anyway here we are your home lets go in shal we”

clara produces a key from her pocket putting it in the lock and opening the door once open all 3 of them step in with the camera following behind “this is it zoe your new place why dont you take a look around while I show the viewers what we did “ at this zoe starts walking around looking to see what's changed staying silent

“ok viewers for starters we got rid of the bed in the bedroom and replaced it with a lovely human sized cat bed quite fitting I think secondly last I checked kittys dont use tables and plates so we got rid of all plates tables and silverware in the whole place! Lastly we raided the fridge and pantry and got rid of everything after all kittys not eat human food do they right? So as a special gift from us at total makeover zoe will have a lifetime supply of cat food!”

while clara was talking to the camera zoe was moving around discovering all this herself the missing tables all the plates and everything she didant notice as her tail curled up between her legs as she started to cry a little she was remembering the time she was sitting at the table with her boyfriend on there anniversary now it will look like a guy with his pet her on the floor head in a bowl her boyfriend on the sofa eating like normal after he brings his own plates and stuff of course at this she herd the door opening as the man she was thinking about came in the room

“omg zoe what happened to you “ as he walked into the room he saw the one he loves with ears tails and everything else

zoe blushes and looks down and with a small voice “ I um went on total makover I -” at this moment zoes new clit ring detected catnip on the boyfried and started to vibrate “oh no! Mew meoww!! catnip meoooow!”

“whats happening !” the boyfriend cries looking around the room panicing

at this clara pipes up “ catnip that's what's happening kitty's love the stuff as you can see just leave her there for a time come with me” at this clara take the boyfriend over to the next room and explains everything what happened and the contract that zoe signed once finished clara hands the boy friend the shock remote and a leash then walks towards the camera once again

“and that is it folks thank you for tuning in top this special follow up episode of total makeover! You will be happy to know that zoes boyfriend and promiced to look after the new kitty like a lover ! Once again thank you for tuning in and pleese call in and vote for our next contestant “

Read My FAQ

Old 11-08-2015, 09:33 AM   #10
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Good Story A Nice Touch adding in the home makeover
Would be cool to know some of the other options on the wheel?
Would defiantly keep the makeover a home aspect.
How many episodes are you looking to make?

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 01:26 PM   #11
shadowking132

Default hey

i can answer most of that as for options on the wheel all and any we want lol if you have a suggestion pm me or banana as for how many idk lol

Old 11-08-2015, 02:28 PM   #12
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder View Post
Good Story A Nice Touch adding in the home makeover
Would be cool to know some of the other options on the wheel?
Would defiantly keep the makeover a home aspect.
How many episodes are you looking to make?
I cant say how many but probably AS many AS i habe time for.

Read My FAQ

Old 11-12-2015, 09:15 AM   #13
mrskine30

Loved it. Waiting for next chapter :-)

Loves: Dom/Sub, Feminization, Chastity, verbal degradation, Body writing, Humiliation, Hidden public, Hypnosis, Rules, Panties, Daily tasks, Anal, Edging, Spanking, Nipple play.

Punishment:Long term Denial,CBT, cornertime, Pushing limits.
Limits: Pics, Cam, Video, Audio, Family, Friends, Hard public.

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73111
mrskine30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 11:24 AM   #14
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Total makeover 3

“Tatooes with 15, nose Piercings and cuting herself with 16 and faked the leagal documents to total makeover at 17! Also she is a sad girl who hates evrybody and evrything, especialy her mother. Did this all sounds emo to you?
Well all those things fit with Michele our next voluntair. She is just 17 years old and faked her contract luckily for US we habe the lawers to make this binding!
But since she is not an adult yet we are not alowed to let her talk at the time this show gets life, but we thin it will be worth it. According to the Interview i dir the day beforbwith her, she signed up in an atempet to shook her mother, however she dient ecpected this to be binding. What else to say to Michele?
Well AS i said she has emo style short black hair and lots of lip, nose and ear piercings. She currently lifes with her parrents and goes to Scholl. In this pre recorded footage you will See her spin the wheel, well More or less she almost destroyed it out of anger. The needel stopped spinning at “Human Barbie”” Clara makes a fake shook face as she secretly loghs about the fate of the other girl.
‘And that probably means Michele won't be to happy once she wakes up but that's not a concern of us right now!
Stay tuned to watch what happens with that rebellious girl!”

Commercial break

“Welcome back, I have to admit this is by far one of the most funny makeovers we did so far, the best part was imagining her face at the ende.but with no further ado let's look at the changes we did:”

“At first we needed to make sure that her hair is thebopposit from what it was. We achieved this by chemically destroying all her hair and then replaced it with the long blond barbie hair we all know. The hair is completely syntactical and wont grow since it is mostly plastic. We choose plastic because it seemed fitting. The same was done on her eye leshes, the rest of her bodyhair was also removed using the chemicals.

We needed her eyes blue so as wwe did with our contastent bevor her we shattered her green retina and replaced it with a blue one.

She also recifed permanent pink makeup ass well as permanent syntatik pink finger nails.

Michele also got all her piercings removed but as exchange she recived a necklace tatoo Barbie style!
For her bust we needed to make sure it has barbie messurements so her 32D wich she was supper proud of now is reduced to 32B wich is the actual barbie messurment. but since she was cubby we also reduced her overall body wight to press her into houerglass bodyshape that will be mentained by the perma bound pink corsett.

We made her ass slimmer and more sexyer and made her pussy just a little bit tighter to display a small slit.

For the finisch we did somthing rly exciting we changed her legal name into Barbie! so her name fits her body better. to make her boddy more like her name we washed her whole boddy in a lotion that will make her skin feel and smell like plastic, this will make her truly unique.”

The camera now showes a Girl who closly resembels Barbie but instead of smyling she is full enraged and kicks around her.

“as you can see Barbie needs some time to adjust to her new body. we therfore will skip the post makeover interview and will go directly to her new home. Since she lives with her parents we just needed to reystyle her room pink as well as building the half of the room into a masive warderobe. to wrap this up w3e will no show her mouthers reacion the first time she saw barbie:”

“ohh ,y god what happend to you?!” her mother almost loghs out of malicious joy.
“well you know this serves you right maybe you learned your lesson now!”

it looks like the cammeraman gets kicked and the picture fades to black.
Clara makes her best O face as the picture gets back to her.

“well it looks like this is the final since we dont want anybody to get hurt!
make sure to rate thsi makover ass well as submiting your aplications and ideas.
I am Clara adn this was Total makeover!”

Read My FAQ

Old 11-12-2015, 12:02 PM   #15
mrskine30

i like your imagination and twisted mind ;-)

Loves: Dom/Sub, Feminization, Chastity, verbal degradation, Body writing, Humiliation, Hidden public, Hypnosis, Rules, Panties, Daily tasks, Anal, Edging, Spanking, Nipple play.

Punishment:Long term Denial,CBT, cornertime, Pushing limits.
Limits: Pics, Cam, Video, Audio, Family, Friends, Hard public.

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73111
mrskine30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mrskine30 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk