Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-11-2015, 07:14 AM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fun with Hypnosis

Here's a new story. This one will even have multiple parts! So enjoy...

FUN WITH HYPNOSIS

CHAPTER 1

“Just focus on the pen,” Mark said, his voice slow, smooth, and calming. “Focus on the pen and the sound of my voice.”

Morgan did not respond, which was a good sign. It meant she had already started slipping into a trance state, according to the material Mark had read online. Her eyes were open, but glazed. Mark moved the pen ever so slightly between their faces, and Morgan’s eyes followed the movement.

“You feel yourself getting more and more relaxed, slipping deeper and deeper into your subconscious. You like to feel relaxed. You want nothing more than to let go. This is what you want. Deeper and deeper, as though every word I say is a heavy blanket being lowered onto you. It makes you feel sleepy, sleepy and heavy.” Mark held the pen in front of the bridge of his nose and ceased moving it. Morgan’s eyes narrowed to lazy slits.

“You are at the top of a staircase. There are ten steps. At the bottom of those steps, you will be completely relaxed. You will completely let go. I am going to count down from ten to one, and with each number, you will go down a step, deeper, further into your subconscious. Listen closely. Ten… you feel that heavy blanket slide over you. Nine… your couch is soft, and all you want to do is sink back into it. Eight… it is becoming harder and harder to keep your eyes open. Seven… deeper and deeper. Six… slipping into your subconscious. Five… feeling free and relaxed. Four… deeper and deeper. Three… you’re almost there, and you’re ready to let go. Two… your eyes start to close. One… and… sleep.”

Morgan’s eyes shut, and she slumped back on the couch. Mark couldn’t believe it. He had never done this before. He had just invited Morgan over, saying there was something he had wanted to try out, and she had gone along with it, and now she was sitting here in a trance state.

“While you are asleep, I will give you some instructions,” Mark said. This was the tricky part. “You will not consciously remember anything that happens while you are in trance. Whenever you think back to this moment, you will only remember a warm, comforting feeling. This is because you will feel warm and tingly whenever you listen to what I say and obey. When you listen and obey me, you will feel this same warm and tingly sensation. Remember this: any time I, and only I, say the word, ‘TRANCE,’ you will instantly return to this feeling of subconscious relaxation. Any time I text or email you the word, ‘TRANCE,’ it will work the same way. And any time I say or send you the word, ‘AWAKE,’ you will leave your trance state and forget anything that happened during it. Nod if you understand.”

Morgan nodded, and a chill went down Mark’s spine. There was no sure way to know if she was really in trance or not, or if she was just messing with him, at least for now, so he would have to pull her out and put her back into trance. He sighed, hoping this wasn’t over before it had really begun, and said in a calm, clear voice, “AWAKE.”

Morgan opened her eyes and blinked them a few times. “So, are we gonna try this hypnosis thing?” she asked Mark.

Mark raised an eyebrow. “That depends,” he said. “Are you open to suggestion?”

“We just went over that,” Morgan replied, twirling an unruly strand of brown hair around a finger. “I am, but I’m not sure we’ll get that far. I mean, do you really think this hypnosis thing works?”

Mark grinned. “You might be right,” he said. “Also, TRANCE.”

Instantly, Morgan slumped down on the couch, her eyes shutting just as quickly. Maybe this had actually worked! “Open your eyes but stay in trance,” Mark said. Morgan complied. But how could he be certain she was really under? He had to get her to do something she wouldn’t normally do around him as proof.

“Now, take off your shirt,” said Mark, getting nervous. If he was wrong, and Morgan was just pranking him, then she would slap him for this. But he needn’t have worried, as her T-shirt was off in seconds, revealing her plain white bra cupping C-cup breasts. Mark gulped. “Now your pants.” Soon enough, Morgan’s jeans were on the ground, revealing a pair of baby blue panties. Morgan stood in front of him, barely clothed, and Mark willed himself not to get obviously hard.

“Okay, since you seem to really be in a trance state, here are a few more instructions. First, whenever I say TRANCE, you must reply, either verbally or through text, with ‘YES MASTER.’ That way I’ll know if the trance took before I give any further instructions. Also say this whenever you hear and understand a command.”

“Yes, master,” Morgan said, her voice flat, her eyes glazed.

“And every night at 9:00, you will feel an irrepressible urge to use your webcam and video chat with me. You will not be in trance, although I may put you in trance at some point.”

“Yes master,” Morgan repeated.

“And… just for fun, how about you do five jumping jacks for me?”

“Yes, master,” Morgan said, and began. Mark watched with glee as her barely contained breasts jiggled with each jump. This could be fun. He would have to spend some time coming up with tasks for her.

Morgan finished her jumping jacks and let her arms rest at her sides. “Okay, you can put your clothes back on,” Mark said. Morgan complied, and when she was fully dressed, Mark said, “AWAKE.”

Morgan’s posture changed as she left her trance state. “I don’t think you’re gonna be able to hypnotize me,” she said. “I have a very strong will.”

“I guess so,” Mark said, shrugging. As Morgan turned to leave, he allowed himself a smile.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 2

At school the next day, Mark decided to try out the text-based trance. He wasn’t sure if the trigger presented this way would work, but wanted to see for himself. He began coughing in his fifth period math class, and his teacher motioned for him to leave in order to catch his breath and get a drink of water. Sometimes, he thought, he didn’t need to hypnotize anyone to get what he wanted.

He pulled out his phone and texted Morgan.

Mark: TRANCE

Morgan: yes master

Mark: Leave your class and meet me by the gym

Mark put his phone in his pocket, barely believing his luck, and started off towards the gym. When he got there, Morgan was already waiting for him, her phone in one hand, her arms slack at her sides. She was wearing a white shirt that hugged her curves and a skirt that went down to about mid-thigh. She looked to be more asleep than awake, which made sense considering her trance state. It had worked!

“How do you feel?” Mark asked.

“Sleepy,” Morgan replied. “Warm and tingly from obeying you.” Her voice was at a normal volume, which echoed off the tiled walls of the vacant hallway.

“Shush,” Mark said. “Say everything in a whisper until I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes, master,” Morgan whispered.

“So tell me, where exactly are you warm and tingly?” Morgan blushed. “Talking to me does not embarrass you anymore, even when you are not in trance. You enjoy being my friend, and you want to tell me everything.”

“Yes, master,” said Morgan. “I feel warm and tingly on my pussy. It feels good.”

Mark gulped. He had never specified this, but he supposed it made sense. That would be the most pleasurable place for any sensation, so her body worked to make sure she felt as good as possible while in trance. “Thank you,” he said. “Let’s try a few commands, to see how good you can feel. Drop and do five push-ups.”

Morgan complied, lying face down on the ground and pushing herself up. “Yes, master,” she said. Each time she did so, she let out a soft gasp. These were not gasps of pain, but of delight. It was as though someone had just reached out and brushed her soft lips with a fingertip with every push-up. When she had finished, she got back to her feet and faced Mark, beaming. “Thank you, master.”

Mark folded his arms across his chest, looking down the hallway to make sure there was still no one watching. He had chosen this location because of how remote it was, but he still didn’t want them to be seen. “Now do ten crunches.”

“Yes master.” Morgan got back down on the floor and stuck her knees straight up in the air. Her skirt bunched up around her waist, and Mark got a good glimpse of a black thong. Halfway through the crunches, her gasps had turned to gentle cooing, and by the last one, she let out a lusty, “Unh.”

When she stood up again, Mark said, “Now lift up your skirt so I can see your underwear again.” Morgan did as asked, with the usual reply, and Mark raised an eyebrow at the sexy lace near her crotch. “Why are you wearing those? Do you have a hot date tonight?”

“No, master,” Morgan answered. “I just wear this thong to feel good. When I have a skirt on, it’s like my ass is touching the seat, and it makes me feel naughty.”

“Do you feel naughty now?”

“Yes, master. I am starting to get wet from obeying you.”

Mark’s jaw dropped for a second before he could come up with a good response to this. He remembered that hypnosis could not force someone to do anything they completely were against doing, which meant Morgan had a bit of an exhibitionist streak running through her. “Then, um… how wet?”

Instead of an answer, Morgan grabbed Mark’s hand by the wrist and pulled it under the hem of her skirt, pressing it up against the crotch of her thong. Mark could feel a wet spot forming through the fabric, which made him turn scarlet. Morgan started to pull the fabric aside, but Mark moved his hand back. It was still too soon for that. But clearly Morgan was in need of some relief.

“Would you like to masturbate, Morgan?” he asked as softly as he could.

“Yes, please, master,” Morgan replied.

Mark coughed. “Well, then. How about you go in there—” at this he pointed to the nearest girls’ restroom—“and masturbate until you are satisfied?”

“Yes, master, thank you, master,” Morgan said, giddy, and ran off to do as she was ordered.

Mark waited outside of the restroom for Morgan to finished. He wanted to bring her out of trance before the next period began. And he kept waiting. Ten minutes passed. Then fifteen. Then twenty. The bell for class change would ring in a few minutes, and he wanted Morgan out of there by then. Trying not to think about where he was going, he entered the girls’ room.

It was deserted, save for the feet and bunched up skirt and thong peeking out from the bottom of one of the stalls. Mark could hear a wet slurping noise of Morgan’s fingers going in and out, in and out of her slit. “Morgan?” he said tentatively.

“Yes, master?”

“Have you, um, had an orgasm yet?”

“Yes, master. I’ve had three.” Mark could still hear her masturbating. Her pace hadn’t let up a bit.

“Holy shit,” Mark said, then stopped himself. “Wait, why are you still going?”

“You said to masturbate until I was satisfied, master, but doing as you ask just makes me more and more horny, so I’m not satisfied yet.” She let out a long moan, then a yelp, and Mark saw her feet twitch. “Now I’ve had four, master.”

“I think that’s good enough,” Mark said. “Feel free to stop any time.”

“But it feels so goooooood, master,” Morgan said, drawing out her words as she continued fingering herself.

Mark rolled her eyes. If this continued, she’d never leave this stall. “This is ridiculous,” he muttered. “AWAKE.”

The wet noises stopped immediately, followed by a different kind of gasp. Mark ran out of the girls’ restroom and back towards his fifth period class just as the bell rang. He didn’t look back to see if she was following him. This was a strange enough day for her already.

Still, this raised some interesting possibilities for the future….

Old 10-11-2015, 09:14 PM   #3
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 3

That night, right on schedule, Morgan called Mark via webcam. The connection was decent—a little blurry, but not enough to complain about. Morgan had changed into her pajamas, a loose, baggy pink T-shirt and pink cloth pants with drawings of sock monkey heads all up and down the legs. Mark waved to Morgan, and she waved back. “Hey,” Mark said, “what’s up?”

Morgan shrugged. “I don’t really know. I just felt like talking.”

Mark grinned. She couldn’t remember from her trance. That was good. “Well, I don’t mind talking. How was your day?”

Morgan blushed. “Eh, it was kind of weird.”

“Weird how?” Mark wanted to test how much she was willing to share, even while out of her trance state.

“I’ve just been feeling weird since this afternoon,” Morgan replied. She hugged her knees to her chest. “I… um… can you keep a secret?”

“Sure,” said Mark.

“I went to the restroom during fifth period and I kind of… why am I even telling you this… got sort of… horny.” The last word was softer than the others. “Don’t judge me.”

“I’m not judging you,” Mark said. “It happens to the best of us. There’s no shame in that.” But she looked embarrassed, so Mark went on, “Would you like to be in a TRANCE for the rest of this conversation, Morgan?”

The change in Morgan was swift. Every bit of her loosened as she said, “Yes, master.”

“So how did you feel today in that restroom, Morgan? Tell me in detail.”

“I was so horny from obeying you that I could barely contain myself. I went into the stall and pulled my skirt and thong down. My lips felt warmer than normal, probably because I was so horny. I started playing with myself, and I had my eyes closed the whole time. I came the first time in less than two minutes. So I started fantasizing, because I was still horny.”

“What did you fantasize about?” Mark asked, suddenly curious.

“I pretended I was in my room, lying on my bed, and you were watching me masturbate, master.”

Mark did a double-take. “You were fantasizing about me watching you?”

“Yes, master,” Morgan replied dreamily. “But you weren’t just watching me. You took off my shirt and bra, and you started running your hands all up and down my chest. You teased me and teased me, until I couldn’t take it anymore and I came all over the bed. You brought your phone out and took a picture, and you told me I was a good girl, and then you kissed me and held me tight.”

Mark noticed that throughout this speech, Morgan had slipped a hand inside her pajama pants and started rubbing herself. “I get the idea,” Mark said. He was getting flustered, too. “I’m a part of your fantasies?”

“Yes, master.”

“And was I a part of these fantasies before you were hypnotized?”

Morgan nodded shyly. “Yes, master.”

Mark blinked a few times to clear his head. This was new information. He didn’t know if this meant that Morgan liked him or just wanted to sleep with him, but it was still information worth knowing. “So, does the thought of me having a naked picture of you turn you on?”

“Very much so, master.”

“And would you like me to have a naked picture of you tonight?”

“Yes, please, master.”

“Then you know what to do.”

Morgan did. She took her shirt off first, and Mark realized she was not wearing a bra underneath. This was the first time he had seen Morgan’s breasts, although he had wondered what they looked like several times before. They lived up to the hype—nice and round, with symmetrical areolas with hard nipples at the center. Then she stepped out of her pajama pants, showing off her plain white cotton panties underneath. Then the panties too were gone, revealing a clean-shaven pussy with smooth lips. Mark felt himself getting hard, and was grateful that the webcam didn’t show below his chest.

Then Morgan walked a few steps back and sat on the edge of the bed, her legs dangling apart so her pussy could be seen, and it was wet. Both her head and feet were in frame, and she put her hands behind her so Mark could observe her in all her glory. He took the picture with his webcam, and Morgan walked back to her desk chair, not bothering to redress.

“Thank you, master,” Morgan said.

“Well, I think that’s enough for one night,” Mark told her. “Every night, you will strip naked before going to bed. With each piece of clothing you remove, you will find yourself becoming more and more relaxed, and when you are naked and lying in your bed, you will drift off to sleep with no problems.”

“Yes, master.”

“Okay, then. I can’t think of anything else, so… AWAKE.”

Morgan straightened up, let out a startled yelp and moved to cover herself. “What the hell?” she said.

“Dammit,” Mark muttered. “TRANCE.”

Morgan relaxed. Mark took one last look at her fantastic body, the body that so wanted to be seen by him. He could feel the bulge in his pants straining against the zipper. It was clear what he was going to need to do once this conversation was over. He sighed and said, “Put your clothes back on, Morgan.”

“Yes, master.”

Old 10-14-2015, 12:10 PM   #4
SubFreyaxoxo

Please continue I love it

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
* waiting at the bus stop alone listening to my music through headphones*
Kik is bitemegirl17
SubFreyaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:08 AM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 4

Morgan was the last to arrive to Mark’s pool party. It wasn’t a huge affair, just a few of his friends hanging out. They were already in the pool out back when Morgan knocked on the door. Mark opened it with barely contained excitement.

“Hey, Morgan!” he said. “Glad you made it! TRANCE.”

“No pro—yes, master,” Morgan said, her voice changing inflection as soon as the trance took hold.

“You know, Morgan, you were supposed to pick me up at the yogurt place yesterday. I waited there for half an hour. You wouldn’t answer your phone. I finally had to walk home. Do you remember this?”

Morgan nodded. “Yes, master.”

“And why didn’t you come?”

“I forgot, master.”

“How does forgetting that make you feel now?”

“Not good, master.”

“I’m going to be honest, Morgan. It pissed me off when you didn’t come get me. But then I remembered that you really want to follow my orders, especially when you are in trance. So I decided to make today count. Now strip to your bikini.”

“Yes, master.” Morgan pulled off her loose shirt and shorts, displaying a cute black bikini with a few white stripes running around it. Mark looked her up and down, then shook his head.

“Now take off the bikini.”

“Yes, master.” Without hesitation, Morgan peeled her bikini off, first the top then the bottom. Seeing her naked in person was different from seeing her on webcam. No details could be pixelated or blurry.
This was the pure, unfiltered Morgan. She moaned softly.

Mark raised an eyebrow. “Does obeying me still make you feel good, Morgan?”

Morgan nodded. “Yes, master. Good—and kind of horny.”

Mark blinked a few times before responding. “Okay, then. Do you want to thank me for making you feel this way?”

Morgan’s eyes widened. “Yes, master! Thank you, master!” Then she rushed him. Morgan pulled Mark into a tight hug, putting her bare chest against his. She kissed his neck frantically, gyrating against him as she moved her hands up and down his back. Mark, unsure of how to respond, put his hands on Morgan’s back, but Morgan took this as a cue of some kind and moved her hands lower, lower, lower, until they were inside the waistband of Mark’s suit and on his ass. Morgan squeezed, and Mark yelped in surprise. In return, he let his hands wander to the top of her ass, tentatively. This was all Morgan needed. She kissed him full on the lips, passionately, then moved her hands around his hips inside the waistband of his swimsuit until her fingers brushed the head of Mark’s rapidly growing cock. Then Morgan leaned her face away from his and slid down his body until she was at crotch level, where a bulge was tenting Mark’s suit. She took her hands out of the suit and moved them to the waistband, then started lowering.

“That’s enough!” Mark stammered. He didn’t want to stop, but he knew that if he didn’t now, he never would, and he didn’t want to do anything too sexual without Morgan’s fully aware consent. Yes, hypnosis only made a person do what they already wanted to do, and Mark filed that information away for later, but this was a hard and fast limit of his. Mark glanced down. His dick, down to the base of his shaft, had been exposed by Morgan pulling down his suit. She wasn’t touching, but she was still staring, longing in her eyes. Mark pulled his suit back up. “I was really just expecting a hug,” he said.

“Yes, master.”

“But, um… did you like that?”

“Very much, master. You have a nice cock.”

Mark shook his head. “Thank you, I guess. I know you’re not supposed to remember any of this outside of trance, but let’s put a fail-safe here. You will have no recollection of ever having seen my penis. If an image of it pops into your head, you will believe it was from a sexy dream you had. Understand?”

“Yes, master.”

Then Mark remembered the real reason he’d brought Morgan over: revenge for ditching him the other day. She still stood naked in front of him, and obviously aroused (granted, so was he). “Morgan,” he said, “right now, you are wearing your swimsuit.”

“Yes, master,” the naked Morgan replied.

“When you go outside, you will not be self-conscious, because you are wearing a suit. You will not cover up, because the bikini gives you all the cover you need. This will be true even when you are not in trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“You will be wearing this suit until someone says the words, ‘Why aren’t you wearing a swimsuit?’. At that point , you will discover you are naked. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Okay, now put your shirt and shorts back on until we get back out to the pool.”

“Yes, master.” Morgan redressed, leaving her bikini on the ground. Then she let Mark lead her close to the back door.

“Oh, right,” Mark said. “AWAKE.”

Morgan blinked a few times. “Well, are we gonna get to swimming, or what?” she asked. “Oops, boner alert!”

Mark glanced down at his suit, where his erection was still dying down. He covered his crotch with his hands and blushed. “Sorry. Can’t really control it. Race you to the pool!” Then he bolted out through the back door and leaped from the patio into the pool, where three of his guy friends were waiting. He entered the water with a splash.

Morgan stood on the edge of the pool, her hands on her hips. “I’m pretty sure you cheated,” she said. Then she stripped off her shirt and shorts. “Let’s get going.”

The three guys with Mark stared openmouthed at Morgan’s nude form. She rolled her eyes. “Honestly, sometimes it’s like you haven’t seen a pretty girl before.” Then she dived into the pool. When she resurfaced, her breasts popped out of the water. “Marco Polo, anyone?”

The guys all nodded profusely.

“Hey, Morgan,” Mark said. “Why aren’t you wearing a swimsuit?”

Morgan frowned at him. “What do you mean? I…” she let the sentence trail off as she ran a hand up and down her bare body. “Ohmygod,” she whispered. “Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod.” She swam over to the edge of the pool and hoisted her dripping body out. Covering her breasts and pussy, she ran back into Mark’s house, her ass bouncing with each step.

“Wow, she’s pretty forgetful, isn’t she?” Mark said “Just the other day, she forgot me at that yogurt place, but this is something else.”

One of his friends nodded. “She’s got a great ass, though.”

“I’d better go make sure she’s alright,” Mark said, then got out of the pool and went after Morgan.

He found her inside, tying her bikini top around her back. “I can’t believe I did that,” she said. “I must have brought the suit with me to change into, and then I forgot to change before getting into the pool. Everyone saw me naked.”

Mark shrugged. “I’m sure they didn’t see much. Would this make you feel better?” Then, for the second time that day, he let his suit drop down his body, past his semi-erect dick.

Morgan giggled and put a hand over her mouth, but she didn’t look away. “Wow,” she said. “Thank you, Mark. That’s really sweet. And, um. You have a…uh… pretty nice… you know.” She hugged him, but this time her hands didn’t wander. When the hug was done, Mark pulled up his suit. “Still,” she admitted, “I wish I could just forget this ever happened.”

Mark raised an eyebrow. “Maybe I can help.”

Last edited by Dare Lord; 10-19-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
misslily

This is an amazing story. Please, keep going!

Lily - 20 - Bi - Switch/Princess Domme

Orgasm denial, edging, self-tickling and teasing, breast play, clit play.

DISLIKES:
Anal, wedgies, pussy insertations, long denial, exercise.

LIMITS:
Anything illegal, pictures, videos, urine and scat, large insertations, full public.

Skype + Kik - ask

and you better come to play~
misslily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:57 PM   #7
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 5

“You don’t seem relaxed,” Mark said over the webcam. “What’s wrong?”

Morgan crossed her arms defensively under her chest, wrinkling the baggy pink T-shirt that served as part of her pajamas. “I don’t really want to talk about it.”

“Hey, you’re the one who brought it up.”

Morgan shrugged. “That may be the case, but I’m fickle. I’m just a fickle girl.”

Mark chuckled. “If you say so. TRANCE.”

“Yes, master?” Morgan said, her eyes glazing over. No matter how many times Mark saw this, he thought he would never get used to the physical transformation that came over his friend when she entered a trance state.

“Tell me what’s wrong,” Mark said.

“I’m just really horny, master,” Morgan explained. “I get horny all the time now, ever since I’ve been following your orders. And then you showed me your cock yesterday afternoon, and I keep thinking about that, which makes me even hornier. Just telling you this turns me on.”

Mark could feel his member stiffening beneath the desk upon which he had placed his laptop. It, too, was begging for attention, begging for release. “From now on, you will have no need for a trance state to tell me exactly how you feel, no matter how embarrassing. So, does thinking about me turn you on?” he asked.

Morgan nodded. “Yes, master.”

“Do you like me, Morgan?”

She nodded again. “Yes, master. I want to feel your body pressed up against mine. I want to feel your hands all over me, your lips all over me.” As she spoke, she ran her fingers up and down her shirt, tracing the curves of her breasts, circling where her Mark assumed her nipples were. This assumption turned out to be right, and in moments, her rock hard nipples strained against the shirt’s thin fabric. “I want you. I want you to make me come.”

Mark gulped. He reached down and unzipped his pants, letting his dick pop free of its cloth constraints unseen. It had started to hurt to keep it tucked away. “Thank you for your honesty. Do you want to have an orgasm tonight?”

“God, yes, master.”

Mark allowed himself a smile. “Then you will have one. First, strip.” It only took about five seconds for Morgan to shed her clothing and return, full of anticipation and arousal, to her seat. “How wet are you right now, Morgan?”

Morgan nodded profusely. “Soooo wet, master.” She dipped a hand below frame, into herself, and brought the fingers back up glistening.

“So you feel good. In a few moments, I will remove my shirt. When it comes off, you will feel an intense wave of pleasure wash over you, like a wave on the beach. It will take you right to the edge of an orgasm, but you will not have one at this time. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

Mark took off his shirt in one swift motion. He heard a gasp. When he looked back to the monitor, Morgan’s eyes were unfocused, and she was gripping the arms of her chair. “How do you feel right now, Morgan?” said Mark.

“Wonderful,” Morgan replied breathily. “I almost came.”

“Good,” Mark said. “Scoot your chair back so I can see your whole body.”

“Yes, master.” Morgan slid her chair back across her carpeted floor, showing everything down to her ankles, including her visibly wet pussy.

“Do you want to play with yourself?”

“Yes, please, master,” Morgan panted, her voice dripping with lust.

“Okay. Then I’m going to give you a new phrase to remember. This phrase will work on you whether you are in or out of a trance state. The phrase is IT’S GO TIME. Please repeat the phrase for me so that I know you understand.”

“Yes, master. IT’S GO TIME.”

“Now, whenever you hear the phrase IT’S GO TIME, or see it in a text message or email, you will be overcome by an unstoppable urge to masturbate to orgasm. Just one orgasm, though,” Mark clarified, remembering the incident the previous week in the school restroom. “Even when out of trance, you will not question this impulse. It will be perfectly natural to you. You will not be self-conscious. If you hear or see the word STOP, you must stop, and you will forget all about the masturbation. The word STOP will not be a trigger to you unless you hear it after IT’S GO TIME. Once you have finished masturbating, the trigger’s effect will wear off. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Morgan said.

“Then repeat what I told you. It does not have to be word for word.”

“Yes, master.” Morgan then did as Mark asked, repeating the instructions with ease.

“Well, then—let’s try it out,” Mark said, hoping for the best. “IT’S GO TIME.”

Immediately, Morgan’s hand went to her pussy, rubbing frantically, playing with her lips, flicking her clit. Her breathing grew ragged and heavy.

“STOP,” said Mark. Morgan did, albeit with a disappointed look on her face. That was all the prof Mark needed. “IT’S GO TIME,” he repeated.

Morgan picked up right where she left off. Occasionally, she would let out a quiet whimper as the sensation swelled within her. Her breasts jiggled with the harried movements of her hand on her most sensitive area. Mark had never expected the hypnosis to work so well, not to mention last so long, but he figured he would enjoy it for as long as it lasted.

“Keep going,” he said, “but listen to my words. In a moment, I am going to show you my penis. I know you have thought about it, so tonight, the sight of it will push you over the edge. As soon as you see it, you will have your orgasm, and it will be one of the best you’ve ever had. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes, m-maaast-terrr,” Morgan said. She was nearly gone.

“Okay,” Mark said. Then he stood up and pushed his pants down. His now fully erect cock could be seen by Morgan without any obstruction. She made a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a squeal, a sound which lasted a good thirty seconds while her fingers thrust in and out of her dripping pussy. Her whole body shook with the force of the orgasm, and Mark thought he might have one of his own without even needing to touch himself.

He sat back down, so that it looked like he wasn’t naked, just shirtless. “Did that feel good?”

“Yes, master. Thank you, master,” Morgan whispered. “I’m all wet now.”

Mark laughed. “I see that. Why don’t you put your pajamas back on?”

“Okay, master,” said Morgan, then set to redressing. It pained Mark to see the pants cover up her ass, then the shirt cover her perfect breasts, but he knew he could see them again. If he was honest with himself, he couldn’t wait to see them again.

“I guess I helped you relieve some tension, then,” Mark said. “I think that’s a good place to stop. AWAKE.”

Morgan blinked and yawned. “What was that you were just saying?” Her face scrunched up. “I feel… strange.”

“Strange how?”

“It’s hard to put my finger on it. Tired, kind of hot, but overall… good. Satisfied. Like—you may think this is weird—like I just had sex.”

Mark shrugged. “A feeling’s a feeling. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. By the way, IT’S GO TIME.”

“Huh?” Morgan said, but she dipped a hand below her desk, and Mark could see her arm bobbing rhythmically up and down, up and down. She kept smiling, though, and continued talking to Mark. “It’s a good feeling, like I’m young and I can take on the world if I want to. Warm and tingly.”

“I bet,” Mark replied. “Hey, by the way, are you masturbating right now?”

Morgan peered down at the all-too-active hand between her thighs. “Hmm. It looks like I am. You don’t mind, do you? It feels great right now.”

Mark shook his head. “Be my guest. It’s your body.”

“But don’t tell anyone I masturbated in front of you. They’ll think it’s weird, no matter how much I trust you.”

“Got it. Do you think you might want to STOP now?”

Morgan considered it. “I think I do,” she said, and withdrew her hand. “Anyway, Mark, I’m getting tired, it’s pretty late, and I hope you don’t mind if you go to bed.”

“Not at all,” said Mark. “Good night.”

The webcam chat session ended, and Mark decided it was time to take care of his own arousal.

Old 10-16-2015, 02:07 AM   #8
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Really great story. I like your style and your ideas. Please continue!!! I cant wait for the next chapter.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:10 PM   #9
SubFreyaxoxo

Please continue I'm hooked

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
Kik is bitemegirl17
Old 10-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #10
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad people are enjoying this one! Here's the new chapter.

CHAPTER 6

That next Saturday, Mark and Morgan went to the movies. They bought tickets for a movie that had been around a while, a midafternoon showing, so they were alone in the theater when the trailers started playing.

Mark glanced over at Morgan mischievously. This could be the perfect place for some fun. As the second trailer began, Mark said, “Hey, Morgan, IT’S GO TIME.”

Morgan nodded. She was wearing a light button down blouse and a loose black bubble skirt. Smiling, she pulled the hem of her skirt up and stuck a hand in her tight pink panties. She started rubbing herself as the trailer played. “This movie looks pretty good,” she said, nonchalant. “You don’t mind if I play with myself during the flick, do you?”

Mark gulped, but shook his head. “Just do whatever makes you most comfortable.”

“Cool,” said Morgan, and continued rubbing. “I’m glad you’re not weirded out by this.”

“No, it’s no problem.” But Mark was noticing a problem developing. Namely, a problem within his pants. They were getting tight around his bulge again, and he wasn’t sure Morgan would react so well to seeing this out of trance. In the future, he needed to wear sweatpants more often when hanging out with Morgan. “You know what this would be a good time for? You to go into a TRANCE.”

“Yes, master,” said Morgan, slumping down a little but still playing with herself.

Mark sighed and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He didn’t slide them down or take them off, he just wanted the extra room for his stiff erection. The next trailer played, but Mark didn’t watch it. His eyes were on Morgan’s determined activity in the shadows of the empty theater. It was even hotter than normal seeing this in a public place. Which gave him an idea.

“You feel like it’s warmer in the theater than usual,” he said. “In fact, it’s burning up. You won’t feel comfortable with this heat until you have removed all your clothes.”

“Yes, master,” Morgan said. “It’s too hot for these clothes.” Then she stripped, only taking her masturbating hand away from her pussy when it was absolutely necessary. Her skirt and panties came off first, presumably so that she would have easier access, then her blouse, unbuttoned with a frantic urgency. Her bra was cute, white and lacy with a tiny bow near the center. She unhooked it, taking a hand away from her crotch for the longest period of time so far, and flung it away from her across the theater like it was biting her fingers.

She was breathing hard, panting more like, and it was all Mark could do to keep himself from joining in. No, he was going to try something different. “You won’t be able to experience an orgasm in this seat. You will want to move at least five rows down, and once you are that far, then you will be able to cum. Do you understand?”

Morgan nodded. “Yes, master.” Then she was off.

The movie had started already, but Mark didn’t care. He’d heard it stunk anyway. He watched as his friend streaked five rows up, getting close to the front of the unoccupied theater. She kept masturbating while she ran, and as soon as she sat down, she threw her head back and let out a moan. It wasn’t loud, but it was too loud for here. Mark was impressed by how quickly she came. He took a moment to scan the area for her bra, but she had thrown it somewhere he could not find it.

A very satisfied Morgan walked back up the steps of the auditorium to him. She was sweating a little bit, but grinning from ear to ear. “Good job, Morgan.”

“Thank you, master. I liked playing with myself here.”

“Do you want to stay naked for the rest of the movie?”

Morgan nodded. “Yes, master.” She leaned against Mark, pressing her nude, nubile form against his side, and Mark knew there was no way his boner was ever going to subside. He put an arm around her shoulders and squeezed. This was nice. He could get used to this.

Then Mark heard a door opening. Someone else was coming into the theater! “Go down!” he hissed to Morgan. She dropped out of the seat and onto her knees on the theater floor, the naked girl disappearing from view just as a man rounded a corner and took a seat in the second row, a good ten rows away from them. That had been a close one. He was going to need to be more careful, and—

He felt his jeans and boxers being pulled down from his waist. He jolted upright, but too late—they were now around his ankles. The completely naked Morgan looked up at him with anticipation, then lowered her mouth onto the head of his dick. Mark gasped. Thankfully, the man near the front didn’t turn around.

Mark leaned down. “What the hell are you doing?” he whispered.

Morgan took her mouth away from Mark’s dick, and Mark realized how much he missed that sensation immediately. “You told me to go down, master,” she replied, equally quiet. Then she grabbed the base of his shaft with one hand and licked the tip of his dick. Mark shivered. Morgan slipped her whole mouth around him, warm and wet and inviting, and began bobbing her head up and down his cock.

He wanted to tell her to stop, since this was definitely more sexual than anything he had planned for today, but he also wanted to say as little as possible. The more he talked, the more likely it was that the man near the front would notice what was going on behind him. And, much as he hated to admit it, he never wanted this to end.

Morgan’s head bobbing grew more purposeful, more accentuated. Mark gripped the armrests because in a matter of moments, that would be all he could keep hold of. “O-o-oh god,” he breathed, and moved one hand reflexively to the back of Morgan’s head. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, and that was all the stimulation he could handle. He bucked his hips as he came, filling Morgan’s mouth with his girth and his jizz. He trembled all over. There was an explosion on screen, and the hero turned away from it and put on a pair of sunglasses. The man near the front scooped a handful of popcorn into his mouth, and Morgan swallowed.

Mark couldn’t believe this had just happened. Morgan, his friend of so many years, had just given him a blow job in a movie theater—one that wasn’t empty! He had to remind himself that, according to the principles of hypnosis, this was something she wanted to do. She had told him a week ago how much she liked him, even if it had been in a trance state. Still, what she had done was insane. “Fuck me,” Mark murmured, overwhelmed.

Morgan stood up and straddled his lap. “Yes, master,” she said, barely audible, and positioned herself over his dick.

Mark put a hand up to stop her. “No, that’s not what I meant. You should probably get dressed now.”

Morgan pouted, disappointed, but leaned down and redressed. Mark slid up his pants and boxers, finding it much easier for them to fasten now. Morgan had left the top couple buttons on her blouse undone. Nothing was hanging out, but more was on display than normal. She wasn’t wearing her bra, and Mark guessed it would be up to the custodial staff to find it.

Mark leaned down to her ear. “What did you think of that?” he muttered.

“It was incredible, master,” Morgan replied in his ear, then kissed him on the mouth. In light of what had just happened, a kiss was innocent enough. Besides, he was enjoying it. He’d wake her when the movie was almost over.

Old 10-17-2015, 12:18 AM   #11
SubFreyaxoxo

Please continue !!!!!!!

Kik is bitemegirl17
Old 10-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #12
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 7

Mark heard a knock on his door. He opened it to find his little sister Liz standing there, her hands on her hips. Liz was sixteen, with brown shoulder-length hair and curves that had only developed over the past year or so. She mostly kept to herself, which is why it was so weird that she was here now. She was wearing an old T-shirt and short cloth shorts, her pajamas of choice. “Can I use your computer for a minute?” she asked.

Mark glanced over at his clock. The time read 8:45. In fifteen minutes, Morgan would make her nightly webcam call, and Mark didn’t want Liz in here for that. “Sure, if it won’t take too long,” was his reply.

“It’s probably nothing. I just don’t think my computer’s receiving emails. I’ve been waiting for a reply from someone, but it’s like the page won’t refresh. Can I pull it up on your computer and see if I’ve gotten anything?”

“Fine,” said Mark. “But don’t take too long. I’m going to need that back in a few minutes. I’ve got—uh, I’ve got a paper to finish up.”

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

Mark rolled his eyes and went off to the bathroom down the hall. He’d been about to go anyway, and by the time he returned, Liz would probably be finished. Once in the bathroom, he unzipped his pants, then dropped both them and his boxers down to his ankles. This was his house; there was no need to be modest. As the piss drained from his soft cock, he thought about the conversation to come. What could he have Morgan do tonight? Much as he hated to admit it, this hypnosis thing was addictive. And Morgan was so willing to obey, the possibilities were nearly endless.

He flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and trudged back to his room. But when he got there, Liz wasn’t typing. She was just staring at the screen, openmouthed. “What the hell?” she asked without looking back at her brother.

She had found the naked picture Morgan had sent him and had it open on the desktop.

“Liz!” Mark said. “I can explain.”

She frowned. “I don’t think there’s a good enough explanation to explain away this. It’s Morgan, isn’t it? Why do you have a naked picture of Morgan on your computer?”

Mark held his hands out. “Shh! Mom or dad will hear you.”

“Then they’ll hear. I have nothing to hide.”

“Then I’ll tell them about the dildo you’ve got hidden in your underwear drawer.”

“Honestly, I think mine’s better.” Liz stood from Mark’s desk and faced him. Mark could still see the naked picture of Morgan behind her, and he willed himself not to get hard. “So you’d better explain why you have that, and do it now.”

“Okay,” Mark replied, his shoulders slumped. “Just promise me you’ll keep quiet.”

And he told her. He filled her in on everything, starting with the hypnosis, and going through the incident at the movie theater. He skipped over some of the more repetitive stuff, like the webcam sessions, which got steamier with every passing day, but he said enough for Liz to get the gist. Once he finished, Liz was silent for a long time. Mark looked at the clock. 8:57. He hoped Morgan wouldn’t call early.

“Well, the way I see it, you have two options,” Liz said at last. “One, you do nothing and I tell Morgan how long she’s been hypnotized. I’m not sure how well she’ll like you if she finds out you’ve got a naked picture of her just sitting on your computer for anyone to find. Two—” She paused, during which time a mischievous grin slunk onto her face—“you let me in on this, and I get to have some fun, too.”

Mark was confused. “Wait, you want to mess with Morgan?”

“Hell yeah. It sounds like fun, and she won’t really remember if we tell her not to, so what’s the harm?”

It was now 8:58. Mark had to wrap this up. He sighed. “Sure. Whatever. Don’t get too crazy, though.”

Liz shot Mark a playfully innocent look. “Who, me?”

“Can you just leave, please? I’ll keep you in the loop, I promise, just go.”

Liz smirked. “Can’t wait to jerk off to your friend, huh?”

Mark blushed. “That’s not what I’m doing!” he hissed.

“Sure, big brother, sure.”

Old 10-18-2015, 11:09 PM   #13
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 8

Mark looked at his watch during fifth period math and excused himself from class. He went down to the hallway outside the gym, as he had done before. According to the plan, Liz was waiting for him there. She waved him over, and Mark pulled out his phone.

Mark: TRANCE

Mark: Come to the gym now.

“She’s on her way,” Mark said to Liz.

“Good,” Liz replied. She wore a tight skirt and a top with a swooping neckline. Mark kept his eyes away from her breasts until Morgan arrived, looking off into the distance.

“I am here, master,” Morgan said.

“I see that,” said Mark. “Morgan, you know my sister Liz. From here on out, any time she gives you an order, it will be as though I’ve given you an order. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“But call me mistress,” Liz said. Mark shot her a look, and she shrugged. “What? I want to be specific.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Wait here, Mark,” Liz said. “We’ll see you in a little bit.”

“Where are you going?” Mark asked.

“This one’s just for me,” Liz explained. “Come on, Morgan.” She curled her finger suggestively.

“Yes, mistress.” Morgan followed as Liz led them across the hall into the girls’ locker room. Mark watched the door swing shut as the two girls left him in the hall alone.

When they were in the locker room, out of view of Mark, Liz grinned and said, “Okay, I’ve gotta see how this works. Give me a push-up, Morgan.”

“Yes, mistress.” Morgan dropped to the tiled floor and did a push-up, then stood and faced Liz, her expression still blank.

“Now—how was I supposed to phrase it? Oh, yeah. You’re getting very hot. It’s so hot in here, you won’t be comfortable until you’ve taken off your pants.” Morgan dropped her pants without argument, revealing a sheer pink thong that left practically nothing to the imagination down there. “Also your shirt.” Then the shirt, too, was off, and Liz could see Morgan’s plain white bra. “Wow, that was easy.”

“Thank you, mistress.”

Liz chuckled. “You don’t need to thank me. Actually, on second thought, keep on thanking me. I like it.” She took a long look around the empty room. Standing here fully clothed in front of a half naked girl two years older than her would seem suspicious. “Hey, Morgan, take off my shirt and pants too.”

“Yes, mistress,” Morgan said, and walked up to Liz. In one motion, Liz’s shirt had been removed and was on the floor net to Morgan’s. Liz’s bra, blue with white polka dots, was cute, and she knew Morgan was in a trance state, but she had to admit that it was still a little strange being stripped by another girl. This was like the wildest things she and her friends would do during their slumber party games of truth or dare. Then her pants were down, showing off her matching panties. She stepped out of the legs and faced Morgan again.

“Thank you, Morgan,” she said. “Though I can’t help but think how much better you’d feel if you were naked.”

Morgan smiled. “I agree, mistress.” In less than ten seconds, her bra and thong were on the ground, displaying for Liz a body the younger girl had only seen once in a picture. Morgan was naked, but she appeared so at ease in her body that Liz felt like the one who was exposed. She had to admit, she was a little jealous of Morgan’s body, particularly her breasts. Liz had been a bit later to develop, and while her breasts were noticeable, they were still quite modest.

“Do you think I look cute, Morgan?” Liz asked. “You have to answer honestly. Do you think guys would look twice at me?”

“Yes, mistress,” Morgan said, looking into her eyes. “You have good legs, smooth skin, and your boobs are the perfect size to put in your hand.” At this, Morgan stretched out both her arms and squeezed Liz’s breasts through her bra.

Liz blushed. “Thanks, I guess. But those are just things. They don’t add up. Do you… yourself think I look cute?”

“Yes, mistress. I think you look cute.”

“Okay, then. Let’s go to the showers.” Morgan led the way this time, and Liz was fine with following. “You’re still hot, aren’t you?” She didn’t wait for Morgan’s expected reply. “Then you need to take a shower to cool off.”

“Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress.” Morgan stood under the nearest shower head and turned it on. Liz watched from across the shower cubicle as the older girl rinsed off her body with a smile on her face. Her hair grew wet and strands clung to her shoulders and upper back. The droplets glistened as they bounced off her fantastic breasts and ran down past her navel to her crotch and down her legs. Liz considered herself mostly straight, but she couldn’t ignore the fact that she was getting turned on just by watching Morgan.

What was that phrase Mark had told her? She focused for a minute, taking her eyes off the showering girl so she could remember. There it was! “IT’S GO TIME,” she said, raising her voice to be heard over the falling water.

Morgan lowered a hand to her pussy and leaned against the cool tile wall. She massaged her clit with reckless abandon, not caring how much she splashed the water or about the moans of pleasure she made with each motion. She closed her eyes and her breathing changed, became almost animal in its primal urgency.

Liz couldn’t watch this standing still. She rubbed the outside of her blue and white panties, then slipped a hand inside the waistband to give herself more direct attention. She stared at Morgan the whole time with rapt, lusty attention. She didn’t feel mostly straight today.

As Morgan approached climax, she started inserting fingers into a slit that was wet not just from the water. She and Liz began whimpering in unison, both losing themselves to ecstasy. Morgan opened her eyes, took one look at Liz, and beamed. This pushed Liz over the edge, which pushed Morgan over the edge. Both girls came furiously, reveling in each other’s pleasure.

When they had finished, Liz breathed heavily and giggled. “Didn’t expect to do that,” she said.

“Thank you, mistress,” Morgan said, then turned off the shower, strode across to Liz, and planted a kiss on her lips. It wasn’t a long kiss, but it was forceful. Morgan pressed her whole body against Liz’s, getting her bra and panties wet. Liz didn’t regret this; instead, she wished she hadn’t been wearing anything at the time.

The kiss ended a moment before the bell for period change rang. Liz ran back to the lockers, wanting to get dressed while there weren’t any other girls in the room, still reeling from what she had just done. She threw on her clothes as Morgan trailed slowly behind. The naked girl was still in a trance, unaware of her surroundings. “Gotta go,” Liz said, and ran out of the room. When she made it to the door, she remembered to shout, “AWAKE!” Then she was gone.

A dozen sweaty girls were on the other side of the door, rushing to shower and change back before they missed their next class. They pushed past Liz, and the door swung shut behind them.

Mark was still waiting for her. “Where’s Morgan?” he asked.

There was a muffled cry of “What the hell?” from the other side of the door, accompanied by a startled shriek.

“She’ll be out in a minute,” Liz said.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #14
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 9

Liz pulled out her phone Friday evening as she lay on her bed, bored.

Liz: TRANCE

Morgan: yes mistress

Liz: Come over to my house. Mark and I will see you soon.

Morgan: yes mistress

Liz: One question first—do you think my brother is hot?

Morgan: I do mistress, I want to see him naked and kiss him and feel him inside me

Liz: Okay, then. Come over.

She let out a whoosh of air in disbelief. Morgan certainly was an honest one. She went across the hall to Mark’s room and knocked on the door. A moment later, he answered it. “What is it tonight?” he asked, tired.

“Nothing much. I just thought you’d like to know Morgan is on her way over here.”

“Wait, what?”

“She wants you, Mark. But you’re taking forever, and I decided to make some moves for you. A simple thank you would be nice.”

“Liz, I never asked you to do that. Aren’t you worried we’re pushing her too far, too fast?”

“I haven’t been in charge of Morgan for too long, but I think if anything we’re not moving fast enough. Your friend is a horny, horny girl, and all that is gonna bubble over the surface and make a mess everywhere. It’s time to do stuff in person. Unless you want me to tell Morgan everything.”

This ended the argument. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang, and Mark and Liz raced downstairs to get it. Morgan stood in the doorway, her eyes unfocused, wearing a tank top, socks, and pink panties with a cartoon red heart over the crotch. “What? Where are your pants, Morgan?” Mark asked.

“Mistress told me to come over, so I did. She didn’t tell me to put on pants.”

“Well, get inside.” Mark turned to face Liz and whispered, “This is why we need to be careful.” He shut the door behind the half-dressed Morgan and ushered her upstairs. Liz followed, and Mark trailed behind, hoping Morgan hadn’t been seen.

Once they were all inside Mark’s room, they took their seats. Morgan and Mark sat on Mark’s bed, and Liz sat in Mark’s desk chair. He felt like a victim, even though this had all started because of him. “First things first,” said Liz. “You’re not shy, Morgan, so you want to strip naked for us.”

“Yes, mistress,” Morgan replied, and tugged off her tank top. As it turned out, she had not been wearing a bra underneath, and her breasts with erect nipples were in view less than a foot from Mark. Then, without skipping a beat, Morgan slid her panties down and off her legs. She handed the panties to Mark while she peeled off her socks.

“How do you feel?” Liz said.

“Better, mistress. Still horny.”

“Is there something you’d like to do right now?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Then do it.”

Mark shot Liz a quizzical gaze, but he didn’t have long to think about the matter, because Morgan’s lips were on his. Her hands roamed like they had the day they had gone swimming, then found the bottom of Mark’s shirt and yanked it off. Mark returned the kiss, knowing that this was something Morgan had started herself, and wrapped his arms around her back. Morgan pulled away, yet didn’t break off the kiss. She reached her hands down to his waist and undid the button and unzipped the zipper of his jeans. In seconds, Mark’s jeans and boxers were around his ankles, and his erection was in the open air, bobbing in time with his heartbeat. Morgan grabbed him eagerly.

Mark caught movement out of the corner of his eye, and was startled to see Liz with a hand down her shorts, staring on and playing with herself. This shook Mark out of his reverie. He ended the kiss with Morgan and scooted away from her on the bed. “What are you doing, Liz?” he said.

“Just watching. Don’t worry about it, boner bro.”

Mark looked down at his rock hard member and frowned, embarrassed. “Can we have a moment?” He stood up and looked back to Morgan, who was lying on her back on the bed, her face flushed. “Don’t move,” he told her.

“Yes, master,” Morgan said and froze.

Mark led Liz into his closet angrily, turned on the light, and shut the door to give them privacy. “What the hell was that?” he hissed, trying and failing to cover his dick with his hands.

“I’m having fun. Don’t bother covering, I’ve seen it already. Here, would this make you feel better?” She removed her shirt and shorts, standing mere inches away from her brother in matching silky purple bra and panties. Then the bra and the panties were off, revealing her modest breasts with tiny nipples and the untrimmed hair of her pussy. For a silent moment, they stared at each other, seeing each other in a way they never had before. Mark wondered how they would be able to go back to a normal relationship after this.

“Liz, you don’t have to…” his voice trailed off.

“Shut up. There are times I need things. That’s what the dildo is for. You’re not the only one of us who gets worked up. So let’s both enjoy seeing Morgan like this. You’ve got condoms, right?”

“Sure,” Mark said.

“Then put one on. But I call her first.”

Mark gulped. “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“I want to try this, alright? It’s been a while since I’ve done anything with a girl.”

“You’ve done stuff with another girl before?”

Liz rolled her eyes. “You don’t know everything I do. I have crazy friends. We have slumber parties. That’s not really the issue here. Just give me five minutes.”

Mark blinked slowly. “Fine. This is weird, though.”

“No kidding.”

Then Liz opened the door and they went back out to Morgan.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #15
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Well, it looks like you get another part today! Enjoy!

CHAPTER 10

When they got a look at the bed, Mark and Liz were surprised at what they saw. Morgan was still there, frozen, but their dog was on the bed too. It nosed at Morgan’s crotch, then stretched out its tongue to lick her.

Liz leaped into action. “No, Sprinkles!” she said. The dog’s head snapped from the girl’s crotch to her. “Bad dog! We don’t do that with company!” She shooed the dog out of the room and shut the door and locked it.

“You can move now,” Mark said. “How long would you have waited until you moved and pushed Sprinkles away from you?”

“I don’t know, master,” Morgan answered. “You told me not to move, and it had started to feel good.”

Mark knew he should have been grossed out by this, but his boner never lessened. Seeing a horny naked Morgan lying on his bed, ready to do all sorts of things with him, was enough to keep him on edge no matter what the circumstances.

Liz returned to the bed and slid a finger along the entrance to Morgan’s soaked slit. She raised the finger to her mouth and sucked it dry. Mark figured now was as good a time as any to get that condom. He turned around while he tore open the foil pouch and rolled the latex sleeve down the length of his penis. When he turned back around, his sister was straddling Morgan’s face.

If he had had any liquid in his mouth, he would have done a spit-take. Liz really didn’t waste time. The younger girl ground her hairy pussy into the older girl’s face, letting out rhythmic vocalizations of pleasure. She was hunched over, making her breasts dangle and appear larger than they really were. Mark tried to forget that this was his sister humping his friend’s face, but it was hard. Even so, he was at full mast with no signs of shrinking.

“Oh, god,” Liz moaned, bucking her hips. “Oh, god, yes. Yes, please. Unh, f-f-fuuuck, unh, uunnnh, oooooooohhhhhhh.” Her thighs clamped tight around Morgan’s head, and she threw her head back in ecstasy. Mark willed himself not to lose control just by looking, but this was unquestionably the hottest thing he had ever seen. Her tight ass clenched and her nipples were like bullets as she came. She took a few deep breaths, looked over at Mark, and gave him a thumbs-up.

Liz got off Morgan’s face and slid down her body. When they were eye to eye, Liz kissed Morgan for a solid thirty seconds, her breasts squished up against the older girl’s. Then she leaned down to Morgan’s ear and whispered something Mark couldn’t hear. Morgan’s face was blocked from view by his sister’s. Liz was down there for a while, then stood up and faced Mark, naked and unashamed.

“Your turn,” she said.

Slowly, Mark proceeded across the room, wondering all the while what Liz had told Morgan. Morgan gazed up at him, eyes waiting, wanting. Mark kissed her, relieved that he couldn’t taste his sister on her lips, and positioned his dick at the entrance of her slit. Morgan needed no encouragement, but grabbed it and moved it inside her. She gasped and smiled.

Mark began to move his hips, overwhelmed by the sensation of actually being inside Morgan’s pussy. She enveloped him, made him feel like this was where he belonged. She grabbed his ass and bucked against him, making his thrusts harder. She kissed him and kissed him, willing him to give it all he had. Mark picked up his pace, until the sound of their lovemaking was audible.

He knew Liz was watching, but didn’t look to confirm it. She was the last thing on his mind right now. For the moment, the world was Morgan.

Morgan pushed Mark on his back and then, with a pleased grin, started humping him from on top. This felt even better, and Morgan moved up and down the length of his shaft with a constant groan coming from her mouth. He was getting close—they both were. They moved in time with each other, their bodies communicating without need of their mouths. “Oh, yeah,” she whispered. She pulled Mark’s face into her breasts. Mark had trouble breathing, but was fine with suffocating here. “Harder. More. Oh, god, Mark, don’t stop!”

This pushed Mark over the edge, and with a grunt he came, speaking Morgan’s name with a ceaseless desire. Judging from her moan, Morgan came as well. She collapsed atop him, exhausted, and they breathed hard together.

Liz clapped from the other side of the room, and Mark glanced at her, feeling awkward again. He shouldn’t have let himself do this with a hypnotized girl. This was all wrong, no matter how right it had felt at the time.

Then he realized something.

“Wait a second,” he said. “Morgan, you called me Mark. Are… are you still in a trance?”

Morgan smiled tiredly and shook her head. “Liz took me out. She told me everything, how she hypnotized me and blackmailed you to try to get us together, because she knew we both liked each other and were too afraid to say it. But she wanted it to be real for our first time, if I decided to do it.”

Mark looked over at Liz, grateful that she’d lied for him and made herself look bad in the process. “Well, that was nice of her,” he said. “I know it’s hard to believe, but hey, we did it.”

“I’m glad,” Morgan said. “I’m glad for all of it. So Liz, are you done with us now? Was this what it was all about?”

“We’ll see,” Liz replied. “I make no promises.” She was still naked, but she seemed not to notice. Then again, they were all naked. “You two should get some sleep. I’ll be out of your hair.”

She turned to go, and the exhaustion of Mark’s eventful day caught up to him. He kissed Morgan one last time, put an arm around her warm body, and closed his eyes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk