Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-07-2015, 12:02 PM   #1
kraftkirby

Book Jared's Sleepover Experience

Chapter 1 [The Intro] (Third Person, the rest of the chapters will be in first person)

Jared was an average 16 year old at Thomas Public High School in the town of Jupiter. He didn't mind having to bear the heat on his walk home from school because he had 3 odd friends you wouldn't usually find trailing the non-built know it all with a few pimples on his face. Now why was Jared walking home with the 3 most attractive girls from school? Well the 3 most attractive girls in school made up for their interactivity in stupidity. One day when Jared was in the school library (eyeing the 3 girls) when he overhead them saying that this homework was impossible and overrated. Jared seized the opportunity to made at least one decent friend at this school by offering his help to them. "Can I offer you any help"? Jared asked the girl closest to him of the three. "I would do anything to not have to retake geometry this year". Alyssa said as she turned to face Jared blushing a little when she realized who she was talking to. "I take that as a yes" Jared answered. *30 minutes of math work go by* "You should have no problem acing the test now"! Jared said to Alyssa. "Thank you so much, is there anything I can do in return"? Alyssa asked. "Well you did say anything right?" Jared replied as a small devious expression crossed his face. "Well since tomorrow is Saturday and my parents are on a business trip till Monday would you mind if I slept over at your house along your two other friends that are with you right now?" (People were always bragging on who slept more times at some girls house and it had pretty much turned into a competition but if I got to sleep with Alyssa I would get a joyride to first place in no time) "Oh, OK well I don't see any problem with that, seems my parents are going to be gone this weekend to" Alyssa answered with a slight blush. "Do you need directions?" "No I will be OK" Jared said this because he practically knew where all the girls in his class lived. "See you at 7 then?" "OK will do"! Jared said as he turned and left to leave the library while thinking of all the possibility this would open up that fateful night".

Last edited by kraftkirby; 10-09-2015 at 08:20 AM.
kraftkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:13 AM   #2
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Jared sleepover

Not a Bad start I'm curiousthough
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:47 AM   #3
kraftkirby

Wink Thanks

Alyssa is a real person I danced with at a recent wedding, so some of this edges upon reality.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #4
kraftkirby

Book Chapter 2 [Arrival]

Sorry for the slow pace guys but I need to build up SOME suspense and get a few details in before I start going downhill

I was somewhat nervous as I contemplated what I was about to get myself into so I just kept telling myself "what could possibly go wrong"? I made sure I had everything I needed packed before I went out my front door and I began to list them in my head; toothbrush (which I was not going to use anyways because I just took it to keep up my hygiene status), change of clothing, bathing suit, my tablet, and a sleeping bag (I was hoping there might be a slight possibility I was not going to use that old thing but I doubt it). It was just a quick walk down the block to Alyssa's from where I lived and by time I got to her front door it was 7 PM on the dot. I hesitated a little before I rang the doorbell and I stalled a little by inspecting the front of their 2 story victorian style house. I could make out the sound of a splash coming from the backyard which meant at least one of the three girls was already in the pool. I finally pressed myself enough to ring the doorbell and heard it ring inside the house like any other doorbell would. I could hear Alyssa's muffled voice as she said "I got it" and ran to the door. I couldn't make out what she was wearing through the glass oval on the front door but I could tell it was not just a normal t-shirt or something. She unlocked the door and opened it and to my surprise she was wearing a dress which made me think she had plans or something. It was a mostly black dress (strapless) with a white stripe where the dress curved at the waist and then spread out farther down with four more white strips on the wider part. I wasn't paying attention to much of anything except the part where her boobs were tucked into her dress which didn't leave much up to imagination since it presented a lot of cleavage at the top part of the dress and she looked real nice in it, not to busty, but not flat either so she looked just perfect. Her hair was long and spilled over her back and some came to rest on her shoulders and kept going to about where her dress started. I could see the waviness in her hair which meant it had been brushed not to long ago and her cheeks were a little red because she was obviously blushing. She was about the same height as me because she was 16 as well as being in my grade to. She asked "Well don't just stand there, come in already"! I didn't hesitate and I walked through the door which Alyssa closed behind me. I walked into the living room and just put my stuff in the corner and sat down on the sofa (which was a pull out bed as well) and gave a sigh of relief. I then noticed that the pool was empty so whoever was in it was not in it anymore. I then turned back to the TV to see one of Alyssa's friends (who I found out later was Adri) staring at me and she was wearing a bikini. Before I could analyze her she ran off up the stairs saying she was going to change and that she would be back in a minute. Alyssa then sat down next to me (so close she was actually touching me ) and said that her friend that just ran upstairs was Adri. Then another girls sat down to the right of me (not as close as Alyssa sat) and said "Hi I'm Sarah, nice to meet you" "Hi I'm Jared nice to meet you to" I said as we both blushed a little. She was wearing a white tank top (I could see a little pink under it in the shape of what looked like a bikini) and short black athletic shorts. She to had the same boob size as Alyssa which I concluded after a good look over her. She had short blond hair that was only shoulder length making her the one with the shortest hair of them all. Adri finally came down the stairs and sat next to Alyssa after she was finished changing into a grey tank top and blue denim shorts. She to had the same boob size as Alyssa except hers were a little smaller. Adri's hair was black and was past shoulder length just a little shorter than Alyssa's and you could tell she was half Asian and half Caucasian. After we had talked a little and gotten to know one another Alyssa dropped the bomb. Adri asked if we wanted to play a game which Sarah then suggested pool tag and we just shrugged that one off. Then Alyssa suggested "How about we play Truth Or Dare"? (a devious smile crossed her face as she turned and looked at me). Adri and Sarah both said that was fine with them and I decided I was outnumbered on this one so I decided to join in as well. "I guess we will just go from left to right then which means Adri starts and Sarah is at the end of the loop, ok"? "OK"! We all said in unison. "But there is a twist" said Alyssa.......

Stay Tuned for more excitement in Chapter 3 [Let the games begin!]

Last edited by kraftkirby; 10-09-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:08 AM   #5
kraftkirby

Book Chapter 3 [Let the games begin!]

Who are Alyssa and Adri? (If you really want to know open the spoiler!)
Spoiler:
Adri is a girl I met at a Back To School Bash Pool Party that I made a bet with. The bet was that if I could hold my breath longer than her she had to make out with me for 10 seconds. I won the bet obviously (she had no chance against me whatsoever so I kinda played her) and she had to make out with me for 10 seconds (she was already wearing a bikini because it was a pool party so it was a score for me) and Alyssa is a girl I got to dance with at the first wedding but nothing interesting happened beside her giving me a little kiss. These are the REAL Alyssa and Adri that their characters in this story are based on.

I wondered what this twist to a already twisted game could be and I knew that whatever it was would make the game a lot more interesting in one way or another. "Instead of asking somebody truth or dare on your turn you can instead make a rule for one or all of us but the rule must be voted on in order to pass. At least 2 out of the 3 of us must vote for it in order for the rule to be enacted and your vote does not count. Plus you use up your turn to make the rule whether it passes or not so be careful because if it does not pass you lose your turn but you can still try for the same rule later!" Everybody said "OK" after Alyssa explained the rule making rule to us and we needed no more explanation because we all knew how the rest of the game goes. "The order will be Adri, Me, Jared, and lastly will be Sarah." "We will keep looping back to Adri after Sarah goes and you can ask anyone truth or dare as well as propose a rule when it is your turn but try not to just target one person so everybody gets to have some fun" "Alright Adri it's your turn!" Alyssa said enthusiastically as we all turned and looked at Adri. "Alright Jared, Truth or Dare?"
Old 10-12-2015, 10:18 AM   #6
kraftkirby

Book Chapter 4 [No More Secrets]

I wanted to play it safe for a little so I decided to go with truth. "Truth." I answered and then began to ponder what Adri was going to ask me. Adri then asked me "have you ever had a girlfriend before?" I obviously knew the answer which was "no." I could hear Sarah giggling a little and she probably felt sorry for me a little bit since I was very unpopular at school. It was Alyssa's turn now and after thinking about who she was going ask she said "alright Adri, truth or dare?" "Truth." I could tell she was going to play it safe as well but it might not of turned out like she was thinking. "Have you ever thought of being a lesbian?" Adri's face turned red and then she said "sometimes but not enough for action." Who would've known Adri was bi, I guess you can learn something new every day. It was my turn so I decided to ask Alyssa to get back at her for her first turn. "Dare." is what she said and I was not ready for that so I had to think of something quick. "I dare you to sit with your knees at your chest for your next 3 turns" Alyssa hesitated a little and then brought her knees up to her chest where they rested on her boobs as she put her arms around her legs. Since she was wearing a dress I could lean forward a little and got a small up skirt view and when Alyssa saw me doing that she just blushed and smiled but didn't make a move to block my view.

Now Sarah's turn had come and we were all looking at her waiting for her to go. Shockingly her response was "I would like to propose a new rule!" "The rule will be that every time you do truth you have to then make-out with the person you did the truth with for 10 seconds while standing up and embracing each other closely after you finish the truth" I thought to myself, this could get very interesting.....

Last edited by kraftkirby; 10-16-2015 at 06:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #7
HornyLindsey
Account Banned

This is turning out very hot

I am NOT looking for a Master!

Likes: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facials, Flashing, Breast Play
Limits: Pain, Blood, Scat, Picture, Video
HornyLindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
kraftkirby

Book Chapter 5 [Things Get Interesting]

At first nobody said anything but then I decided to speak up and said "I don't have a problem with that" and then the two other girls decided the rule was fair as well. So the rule passed and by what the rule was I think it was mostly to keep people from using truth all the time but then again who doesent want to make-out with somebody. It was Adri's turn again "Jared truth or dare" "Dare" I replied because I wanted to save some of the fun for later. "I dare you to make-out with one of us for 5 seconds with a teaspoon of cinnamon in your mouth!" I thought the cinnamon challenge alone was bad but this is a whole new level of disgusting. So Adri went into the kitchen and came back with a spoon of cinnamon which made me cringe a little, I was just hoping the kissing would block out the taste. I had to choose between Adri, Alyssa, and Sarah on who was going to do the dare with me. "Well since Adri did gave me the dare I guess I will choose Adri!" Adri smile turned to a slight frown because she expected me to pick somebody else. Since Alyssa was still between me and Adri we got up and walked to the center of the living room so everybody could see. "I will count down from 5 and on 1 you put the cinnamon in and we go for it and everyone else count out loud to 5, ok?" She looked at me and smiled as she began to count "5, 4, 3, 2..." I got my spoon close to my mouth and opened it before she said "1!" and then I dumped the contents into my mouth which began to tell me I was stupid by sending an overload of spice to my brain. But before I could let out an peep of disgust I was met by Adri's mouth pressed up against mine and her tongue began to move around the inside of my cinnamon infested mouth. I let my desires take over as I began to share the kiss (and some cinnamon) with Adri. She tensed a little so I could tell she was getting a mouthful of it to. I was so indulged in making-out with Adri that before I knew it I hears "1!" and the kissing stopped.

Our lips parted and a drip of saliva mixed with cinnamon was on Adri's chin when I opened my eyes to look at her. "That was interesting" Adri said as we began to walk to the kitchen to rinse our mouths out. After about 5 minutes we sat back down in out original spots on the sofa and let Alyssa have her turn (this was her first turn with the sitting position in effect) and she hammered on everybody when she asked Sarah and got dare in return. Alyssa said "I dare everyone except Jared to go into my room and put on a bikini of your liking from my closet on and then put your original clothes back on over it and keep it on until I say otherwise!" "Pervert!" remarked Sarah in a jokingly manner that made everybody laugh as they went up the stairs to Alyssa's room leaving me alone.

Last edited by kraftkirby; 10-16-2015 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:04 PM   #9
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Damn this needs to continue
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:11 AM   #10
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Sounds promising, but can you use paragraphs please, it is very hard to read in its current format
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 05:59 AM   #11
kraftkirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublinjohn View Post
Sounds promising, but can you use paragraphs please, it is very hard to read in its current format
Ok but It will take a while to convert it to that format! Plus I cannot edit the older chapters for some reason!

Last edited by kraftkirby; 10-16-2015 at 06:01 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:00 AM   #12
kraftkirby

Exclamation Help?!

Does anybody know how I can change my Icon that appears on my posts because I change my profile icon and it still did not change the one on my posts.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #13
kraftkirby

Book Chapter 6 [Touchy]

After about what seemed forever they finally came down and sat back in their original spots on the sofa and it was obvious they did not change their clothing because they looked exactly the same as they did before they went into Alyssa's room. The only thing noticeably different was that Alyssa's white panties were now replaced with a black bikini bottom which was reveled after I leaned forward a little to take a quick look.

So now it was my turn "Sara, truth or dare?" which was replied to with "dare." So I decided to make this one a little kinky. "I dare you to flip a coin if it lands on heads you have to play the Nervous Game with me but you can't call nervous and If it lands on tails you have to let me take an article of clothing off you." I could hear a seductive "ooohhh." coming from the girls on my left. I handed her a quarter and she flipped it. "Heads it is!" Me and Sarah both got on our knees and faced each other while still on the couch. I put one had on each of her knees and she did the same to me. I slowly began to slide my hands up her legs and I looked at her and she was smiling so I smiled back and her cheeks turned a little red. My hands had reached her black athletic shorts so I moved them up and onto them to keep from taking them with me. "You nervous yet?" She asked and received the obvious answer of "no." I was about to transition from her thighs to her waist when I stuck my thumbs out and the rubbed up against the area between her legs and she giggled a little. I was a little surprised when I felt her thumb poking around my groin and I felt her brush my hard penis a little. My hands were now on her tank top and slowly going up her chest just as hers were on mine. I moved a little slower when I came to the base of her boobs and then I went in for the kill. I conformed my hands slowly as then began to slide up on her boobs and I might have pushed them together a little to tease her. My whole body surged with pleasure but before long they left my grasp and we let go of each other. "Well was that fun?" Asked Sarah "Oh you bet it was!" I said.

I am removing chapter titles because I feel like I am forcing myself to focus only on one thing every chapter.

Last edited by kraftkirby; 10-19-2015 at 08:48 AM.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:58 AM   #14
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

not bad so far, finding myself checking for next chapter
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:04 PM   #15
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Please keep,this going
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457