Old 09-25-2008, 05:37 PM   #31
sexy682

Send a message via AIM to sexy682

this is a terrific story cant wait for part 10
Old 09-25-2008, 05:45 PM   #32
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Still awesome! take your time to keep the legnth and quality up!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #33
Wayne King™

Wow! I can't wait for more!!!
Wayne King™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:07 PM   #34
Kumquat250

wow this is really good! hurry up i cant wait any longer!!
Kumquat250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #35
the-guru

Awesome story keep the gd work up
the-guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:11 PM   #36
japanese moron

Wow the only story i ever fully read on Getdare, you mate deserve a medal for this!

Keep it up!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #37
Redneckgirl88

Send a message via Yahoo to Redneckgirl88

Whats going to happen next... please post again....
Redneckgirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #38
daredaredare

Ok heres the next part people keep asking for

enjoyyy. Its a teaser though, theres not too much sexual shit in there, but it sets it up the next part perfectly.

------------------------------

John answered his phone.

"hello?" John said his standard response when he answered his phone

"Excuse me?"

"um.. hello master"

"that's better. I'm ready to go out, come pick me up in fifteen minutes." Marie hung up before john could respond. John quickly got ready so he could get to maries in time.

When he got there marie was sitting in front of her door in a tight jean miniskirt and a black tanktop. She got into the car and stuck her hand down john's pants to make sure he had the thong on. He did. She saw that John already had an erection just from seeing her.
"did you miss me slave?"

"yes master."

Marie told John what she had planned for the night. They were going to go to a small party, maybe five people tops. John probably would be the only guy there. Her friends parents were away for the next couple of nights, so tonight they would be sleeping there since Marie was requiring John to get too drunk to drive tonight. Marie gave John directions and they got there in around fifteen minutes.

"you ready to go in slave? remember, do exactly as i say all night. No one knows you are a slave... yet. but that could change. One or two of my customers are gonna be there tonight."

John said he would do as she said, and they went up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door opened. A beautiful girl answered the door. She had small boobs that looked to be around B, but that was okay cause she was small to fit them. She couldn't be more then 5'4. She had black hair and pale skin and was dressed in a t shirt that was too big on her and some jean shorts.

"Erica, meet John" Marie introduced the two.

"Hey John, you two can come in, the beer is in the kitchen." Erica smiled at John strangely, as if she knew something.

When John got into the kitchen with Marie, he saw two other girls. One was a girl named Jamie he had seen around school. Jamie had a reputation for being the slut of his grade. She had small tits but a perfect tan. She was 5'6ish and skinny as a stick. She was dressed in her school uniform still, and her skirt was hemmed abnormally high. She had long legs that made you want to fuck her on sight. John had masturbated to her once or twice before.

The other girl he didn't recognize. He later found out her name was anna. She wasn't skinny, but she was far from fat. She was dressed in a simple outfit, just a white wifebeater and shorts, but for some reason John seriously wanted to get to know her. She was attractive in her own way, and she seemed to have perfect boobs because she wasn't skinny like the rest.

The small party commenced and it was just like any other party. John had fun for a while and got a little tipsy. The girls were full out drunk already though.

Marie and Erica were deep in conversation. Suddenly Erica said "heyy, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?"

Jamie instantly said "I will"

Anna agreed to play as well. John's head raced. If he played the girls might see he has a thong on. How could he explain that?

Marie looked at john and said "John, why don't you play?" John knew that she meant "play slave" so he agreed to.

They sat in a circle and began the game. John would have to think fast if he was going to keep the girls from finding out that he was Marie's slave.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #39
Redneckgirl88

Send a message via Yahoo to Redneckgirl88

This is getting soooo.... good!!! I wonder what he is going to do to make sure they don't find out...but then again....it could get quite fun if they found out really soon.....

Yes i am in to s/m.. but right now i have to much on my plate.. so please do not ask me.. thank you!

Limits: No family, friends, messy, permanment.
Have a question just ask.
Redneckgirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #40
≈ Wedgies ≈

I am absolutely loving this story! Continue please!!!
Thanks!!!
Thong + Leotard Dares are Good!
≈ Wedgies ≈ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #41
daredaredare

Time for the game to commence!

------------------

John sat there nervous. This could turn out very bad for him

"Ok," Erica layed out the rules "First off, you must do every dare you receive, unless other people find it to be too extreme. And every truth must be answered truthfully, if you are found to be lying you are at full mercy of the other people. Everyone agree?"

Everyone did.

"Now," Erica continued "I'll go first cause I thought up the idea." She looked at Jamie. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

John was happy, it wasn't going to start out with dares. Maybe he didn't choose dare no one else would take it that far. He knew it was a matter of time before someone asked him truth or dare. He was the only guy there after all, he was going to be the one that did the most. Shit, how is he gonna hide this?

"What is your biggest sexual fantasy Jamie?"

"Well..." Jamie looked nervous. Everyone knew she was a slut in school. She loved sex. John was really curious what her fantasy was. "... to be owned as a slave I guess..."

Everyone laughed. It made sense. Nypmhs loved to be slaves.

Jamie stopped blushing and said "Okay, MY TURN!" she looked straight at John. "John, truth or dare?"

Fuck, John got worried. But he knew he had to answer so he said "truth"

Jamie smiled "Out of all of us, who do you want to fuck the most?"

John looked around the circle. Everyone was curious. But then his eyes met Marie's. She glared at him, a glare that said "you better say me or I'll fucking hurt your sorry ass tonight." John knew what he had to say.

"Its definitely Marie."

All the girls giggled and Marie smiled at him.

"We are gonna hold you to that!" joked Anna.

The alcohol had clearly gotten to them because they were horny. John now had the power to ask any one of them a question or give them a command to do something. He was tempted to ask them something big, but it would come back to him in the end. He had to keep his boxers on.

"Ok, its my turn now isn't it?" John tried to play it cool. "Erica, truth or dare?"

Erica smiled. This girl loved this game. "Dare of course, I'd be a pussy not to choose it"

John thought for a moment. "Ok, I dare you to kiss any girl here extremely passionately for one minute. Make sure you get into it."

Erica didn't even hesitate. She went to Anna and straddled her, sitting in Anna's lap. She instantly went in for the kiss and they really went all out. At first it started slow, but by the minute was up, they were grabbing at each other all over and looked as if they were ready to fuck. When a minute was up Erica got off her and acted like nothing happened.

"Ok Jamie, time for you again. Truth or dare?" Erica said. She seemed like she wanted jamie to stay dare for some reason. John started to get scared. What were Erica and Marie talking about earlier? Did they have some sort of plan?"

"Truth"

"Are you really bi like all the rumors say?"

John heard these rumors, supposedly Jamie fucks both girls and guys on a regular basis.

"Yes, of course. I love sex, I don't care who with"

John's erection got harder. He suddenly really wanted to fuck this chick.

"Good, same here." Erica said. Everyone gasped, but she seemed serious.

Jamie looked toward Anna. "Truth or Dare?"

Anna answered instantly "Dare"

Marie chimed in "GOOD NOW THE PARTY CAN GET STARTED. If anyone chooses dare after this they are a pussy, especially you John, you are surrounded by all girls after all."

The girls laughed.

"Anyway," Jamie said "I dare you to take off one article of clothing. Your choice."

Anna didn't hesitate. She took off her wife beater, revealing a white bra. Her boobs were really perfect. She looked like a D, and John wanted to touch them. Maybe with luck tonight he could.

Anna looked toward John "You like my bra or something? Stop staring!"

John hadn't even realized he was staring

"well, since you were staring so hard at my boobs, its your turn John, Truth or dare? and you better pick dare."

John didn't know what to do. He took a risk "Dare"

Anna looked at him. "Lay down. I dare you to let us tickle you and touch you wherever we want for 1 minute."

John did as he was told. Anna straddled him sitting on his dick and went for his stomach. Jamie and Erica joined in as well. It was torture John was laughing too hard it needed to stop, It started to feel sexual, he needed to cum. A girl was straddling him with no shirt on and he has two bi girls tickling him as well. His master just looked on as people enjoyed her toy.

But eventually, it stopped. John looked to the girls.

"erica, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

John thought for a moment. He couldn't make it too intense but he did want to get back at Erica. "since you are both Bi, I dare you to finger Jamie for one minute."

Jamie looked as she loved the idea. Erica got behind her and stuck her hand up Jamie's school skirt. Everyone could see and got a good view of jamie, but Jamie didnt seem to care. It showed off her black thong, anyway. Throughout the minute of being fingered, Jamie got more and more into it. She loved every second of it, and Erica seemed to enjoy pleasing her.

Erica looked straight toward Marie. "Marie, truth or dare?"

"Dare, of course" Marie smiled. Her eyes met Erica's. They did have a plan, John knew it.

"I dare you to strip, then strip John and change clothes with him. Make sure you do all the work honey."

Shit. John was going to be found out he couldn't get out of this.

Marie looked at John "I'm sure you are cool with this right?"

John knew he had to say what she wanted to hear "No problem whatsoever"

Marie started going up against John. She grinded on him while she took off her tanktop, revealing a teal bra. Then she stepped back and wiggled out of her tight skirt, revealing a matching teal thong, that was obviously soaked. She was really enjoying this game. She turned around so John saw her perfect ass, and took of her bra. John wanted to see the chest of his master. By this time he almost forgot he was about to be found out. Marie slowly turned around and John and the girls got to see Marie's amazing boobs. Then she took off her thong. Now, totally naked, She rubbed herself against John again, only this time, taking off shirt. Johns erection was now obvious to everyone, but no one could blame him. Then Marie undid his belt and removed his pants and socks, leaving just his boxers on.

Shit, in a few seconds John was about to be revealed.

"stand up John" marie said softly in his ear. He obeyed without thinking.

Marie got down on her knees in front of John. She grabbed the waist of John's boxers and began to slowly pull them down....
Old 09-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #42
japanese moron

nice, can't wait for the next installment!
Old 09-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #43
Wayne King™

Oh, I am loving this!!! Please go on!!
Wayne King™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #44
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

nice addition!! please continue
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #45
Kumquat250