Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
daredaredare

Default John's Slavery

John was a seventeen year old male, with relatively long brown hair, and a slight build to him. He had friends, just like anyone else. He smoked a little pot, drank a little, just like every other teenager. What made him different is, he had an intense desire to be owned. To be humiliated. To be told what a bad little slave he is. He shared this desire with a few girls he had hooked up with, but it never got taken further then tying each other up. Honestly, he wasn't sure how far he would take it in real life, it never really occurred to him that one day he could actually be a 24/7 slave. But he woke up one day free, and that night, he fell asleep naked and in handcuffs, next to his new master, a girl he barely knew before that day.

It started just like any other day. John woke up, got dressed, and went to school. In school he chilled out and pretended to pay attention in class. Then at lunch a girl sat next to him to talk to some of her friends at his table named Marie. Marie was about 5'3, with nice tits and an even nicer ass. Their school had a uniform, and her skirt was always extremely short, and it showed off her long legs. She was skinny, but not too skinny, just perfect.

She tapped Johns shoulder and started to talk to only him "Hey john, you look damn cute today."

John was confused, and amazed. This hot girl was randomly complimenting him, when he barely knew her. He thought of how to respond, and decided to take a risk "Thanks, you look hot, just like you do everyday"

"Do you really mean that?" she asked in an innocent way.

"Of course."

".... Thats perfect." She grinned almost mischievously, "Want to meet up after school?"

"Yeah sure, what do you wanna do?"

"You'll see." She laughed. She told john to call her when he got to his car after school. She then tore a bit of paper, took out a pen, and wrote her number on it. She then slipped the paper deep into John's pocket. As she pulled her hand out, she slowed it down and lightly grazed over John's slightly erect dick. She smiled afterward as if nothing happened. Did she even mean to do that? Did she even know she did? Did she notice that John was getting turned on by her?

"You better call me, John" She said, and she got up and sat with someone else.

As she walked away, John watched her perfect ass and thought of just how much he wanted her.
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daredaredare for this post:
Old 09-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

I like it!
Elite Code: Apophis
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
daredaredare

Part 2

Here is the second part, just so you get a slightly better idea of how the story is gonna go. I'm trying not to give too much away.

Feedback and suggestions are always good.

And just for mods to know, Truth or Dare is a crucial part of this story, even though it doesn't show up right away. It is coming really soon.

... and for everyone who isn't a mod and just read that, there is a little teaser for you =P

---------------------------------

John got out of school and the second he stepped foot in the parking lot he got out his phone. He searched around his pocket, found the piece of paper, and dialed up Marie.

It rang twice, and then she picked up "Hey John, I just got outta the building, do you wanna chill right now?"

"sure, what are we gonna do?"

"Lets go back to my house, I've got a surprise for you there"

"Just you and me?"

"yeah, for the surprise at least. I probably have a friend or two coming over later though, where is your car?"

"back of the parking lot, I'll stand next to it"

"see you in a minute"

She hung up.

Once they met up, John started up the car, and Marie gave him directions to her house. Halfway through the trip, Marie looked a bit uncomfortable.

"is something wrong?" John asked her

"yeah, its just, this underwear I've been wearing all day is new and its really itchy, its been bothering me all day. do you mind if i take it off?"

Damn, this girl came on fast. John was blown away, but tried to keep his cool "sure, I'm driving and not looking at you, if you really wanna go ahead."

"...perfect." She slowly slipped a small grey thong down to her knees. John was surprised, most girls wore more under their skirts, so guys couldn't get a good view. This girl apparently didn't care. John noticed the thong was slightly wet at the crotch. Just seeing that made his dick start to come to life. Again, she slipped her hand into Johns pocket, only this time she was leaving her thong in his pocket. Again, she grazed over his dick, only this time, he was sure it was deliberate, since she stopped and felt around a bit.

"Why don't you hold on to these, I'll forget about them somewhere. It seems like this is turning you on, anyway"

John blushed a little. "yeah, just a little"

Marie giggled "Thats a shame, I woulda done more if it was really turning you on."

John knew from that moment on that Marie wanted to fuck. But he hadn't fully realized yet just how much she loved to fuck. He wanted to hook up, and started to drive a little faster to get to her house.

"I'm not gonna lie, I want you real bad right now" John said

"I know, and I want you too. You'll should be excited for your little surprise soon."

"Damnit Marie, what is it already?"

"You'll see." Marie told john to slow the car down a bit, and to make a right at the next turn. Her house was the third on the left. John did as he was told.

Marie looked at John and smiled. "We're here, lets get inside."
Old 09-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

GREAT start! Makes you want more. I like where this is going; please continue!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #5
daredaredare

Part 3

Finally you guys are gonna get to read some real action. Hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------

Marie got out of the car, motioning for John to follow her. She grabbed his hand and led him to her front door.

"You ready for your surprise?" she whispered seductively

"yes!"

She opened the door and motioned for John to walk in. She followed, and immediately shut and locked the door. She then pushed John so his back was up against the door, and started to kiss him quite passionately. Her tongue and lips explored his face, while her hands explored his chest. Slowly she moved her hands down until they were on John's waist. She rubbed her crotch against his erection and it made John want to fuck her hard. As suddenly as she started hooking up with John, she stopped.

"Is this my surprise?" John asked "'cause I am really loving this."

"No silly, this is only part of it. You'll know your surprise when you see it, now come on, lets get up to my room!"

She grabbed Johns hand and led him up the stairs. While she dashed up the stairs, John got a peek up her skirt, and saw the most perfect ass he has ever and will ever see. They arrived in front of a closed door.

"You ready to go in?"

"Yes!" John could hardly wait, his dick was throbbing and he could tell Marie was just as horny as him.

"No you aren't."

"excuse me?"

"You have a shirt on silly, here let me take that off of you and then we can go in."

John happily obliged, and marie lifted the shirt slowly off of him, revealing his slight build. "Damn, someones been working out" Marie giggled and lightly pushed his chest.

Marie opened the door and brought John straight to her bed. She got close to his ear and whispered "Lay down."

John did as he was told. Marie got on top of him, and slowly took off her shirt, revealing a grey bra that matched the panties in John's pocket.

"cute bra" john commented.

Marie put her finger to John's mouth and said "shut up and watch me strip. After I strip, we are gonna make sure you get the best experience you ever have had."

"Is that my surprise?"

She grinned mischievously "you could say that". John knew something was not as it seemed, but when you are horny you think with your dick, and his dick was screaming "fuck her hard"

Marie started to explore his upper body with her lips and fingers, noticing every slight detail, cherishing the beautiful boy under her. She undid her bra, and threw it off the bed. She watched John's face light up when she revealed her perfect tits to him, and knew just how badly he wanted her. It was all going according to her plan.

Marie laughed "Ok, time to see a little more of you, you just stay still" Marie got off of John just long enough to get his pants onto the floor. Marie left his boxers on and started to lightly stroke his dick through them.

"more please, please" John pleaded

Marie just smiled, and slowly took off his boxers, leaving John totally naked. Marie unbuttoned her skirt to match him. Her perfect pussy was shaven and soaked and ready for John's dick.

"So what do you wanna do john?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to be inside you."

"That'll come in due time. But before that, any fantasies you want me to fulfill? any little secrets you wanna share?"

A million thoughts raced through Johns head about bondage and spanking and tickling and humiliation and everything he ever wanted to do, but John wasn't sure what Marie was into and didn't want to scare her away, so he just told her "None that I can think of."

"Really?" She looked disappointed "'cause thats not what I heard..."

"What do you mean?"

"oh... nothing.... Its time for your surprise John. Close your eyes."

John did just that. He heard Marie open a drawer across the room and take something out. She came back and put a blindfold across John's eyes.

"This is just to make sure your eyes stay closed through this surprise." She said as she slowly started to stroke his dick. Marie started to kiss his lips, then kissed his chin. Slowly, she kissed in a straight line down his chest, and past him stomach. When her face reached his dick, she started to lick all around it. Then she took the tip, and started to just suck that. John's mind was going crazy. He wanted to see such a hot girl sucking him off, but it was impossible. She slowly put the entire dick in her mouth, then pulled it right back out. Straddling John again, she took his hands and placed one on each boob. John was in heaven. She took her hands, and put them down next to each other, over John's head. Then she lowered her head, and kissed John passionately again.

Suddenly, John felt something cold against his wrists. Marie slipped on some handcuffs.

"I've got you now John. Can you guess what your surprise is yet?"

"No..." John was on the verge of cumming and hadn't even realized how vulnerable he had become now. He was naked and handcuffed with a girl he barely knew.

Marie laughed "Let me spell it out for you. Some of your friends know about your little... obsession with being a slave. And some of my friends know about my little.... obsession with being a master. One of your friends is one of my friends, and they happened to tell me just what you like. I know you are loving this John, so I'm going to keep you. You are nothing but my slave now."

"What?!"

"You are hearing me right. I am taking you in as my slave."

"what if I don't want this?" John wanted nothing more, but was curious how serious she really was about this, so he tried to play it cool.

"You have no choice."

"Who says?"

"Me bitch, smile for the camera." Through John's blindfold he saw a flash. Apparently while she was teasing him she had picked up a camera as well, and was taking picture of his naked body.

"So will you be my slave? I wouldn't want people seeing this picture and all the others we are going to be taking..."

"I guess I have no choice..."

"Yes, you have no choice. I am going to keep you and use you whenever I need to relieve myself or need work done. You are nothing but a toy now John, get fucking used to it. Are you ready to hear your rules?"
Old 09-18-2008, 08:46 PM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Thiss really turning me on. I love it! Please continue!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
krazykid

Definitely waiting for more!

Hard Limits: Family, Poop,Piss, High-Risk Public, Permanent

not really into X-dressing.
krazykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #8
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is great, I am really enjoying reading it. Looking forward to more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:21 AM   #9
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

more more more !!!
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #10
daredaredare

Part Four

Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome.

You guys ready for more?

------------------------------

John was scared. It was time to find out what his new life is going to be like.

"yes, I'm ready."

"Good, now bitch, time to take off that blindfold."

She grabbed it and yanked it off his head. He opened his eyes and everything was extremely bright. It was almost impossible to see the hot girl in front of him. As his eyes adjusted, he noticed just how amazing her boobs looked. He had never hooked up with a girl nearly as hot as this one, she was one of a kind.

Marie walked over to her computer, which was on the other side of the room and opened up a word document. She printed it out.

"What's that?" John asked

"Your rules, slave."

"What? How do you have my rules already typed up?"

"What a fucking stupid slave, can't you see? This has been planned all along. I wanted a slave, and I knew you were looking for a master because a friend told me. She helped plan this all out with me, I won't tell you who yet, but don't worry, shes gonna use you eventually. Now read these rules you piece of shit, and learn how you should act. Memorize them, because when you break them, you aren't going to like it.

She handed him the paper. It was long, but John began to read it.

RULES
1. Address me as master at all times. Remember, you are nothing but my little sex toy. You can never fucking forget that.
2. I'm aware you live with your parents, but when I want you to sleep over, you will. If i want to keep you for a week, I will. You better get damn good at lying to them. I'm 18 and live without my parents, so my house is always open for loud sex.
3. If I tell you to do something, do it. Doesnt matter where you are, or what you are doing, I come first.
4. I pick your outfits for now on whenever you are with me. I'll be keeping you naked alot.
5. When you are not with me, you must constantly be wearing a thong that I pick out under your boxers. If i ever see you in or outta school, don't think I'll hesitate to make sure you are wearing it. I don't want you fucking too many girls while I control you.
6. You will live in a room I designated for you. It is the master bedroom, and has a gigantic jacuzzi. All the windows have locks and the doors lock from the inside out, so i keep you in there at all times. If you are in there, you obey ANYONE who tells you to do anything.
7. You will be taking any drugs we tell you too. This includes but is not limited to viagara, Pot, alcohol, and even E if you are a bad boy. No questions and you take only the dose we tell you to, no more, no less.

John was amazed, this girl was taking this far, and he was sure now she wasnt joking. He read on further:

NOTES
Just a few things you should know, John. First off, theres girls who sleep over here every now and then. They will all know about you, but no one else will. And they WILL pay to use you sometimes, and I charge alot, so you better be good. If I hear ANY complaints, both me and the girl you offended get to do whatever we want to you.

Also, I have parties every now and then. We are just too damn lazy to get our own beers, so your sole purpose at parties will be to fuck whomever we want you to, and fetch beers and roll joints and shit. You are just our little party slave now.

John didn't know how to even react. He read it over again just to make sure he was remembering everything right. This was too good to be true. He was going to be a slave. There was no way out of this.

"Ok... I understand the rules. What do you want me to do now, master."

"Well, we are gonna make sure right now that you don't break those rules. So lets get started on taking some of those pictures. Do and wear exactly what i say. No excuses, or you'll see how I punish you."

"Ok master, I'm ready. Use me"

"You are catching on." she smiled "Now, put get your pants, and take out my panties. Put them on, and lets begin the photoshoot."
Old 09-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
zach139

Great story. Keep posting.

Want to meet guy under 18 get to know and have fun together texting

can text. send me number and we will talk. if everythings good then we can play

Limits: no family, public, mess, or prem damage
has limits that i wont cross and respects others limits

likes: underwear, some anal, at night in personal room, and sexual stuff to my self, some testicle pain, and chasity

zach139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #12
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

nice!!!! can't wait for the next part!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #13
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is definitely looking to be a good story, can't wait for the next installment

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #14
verydominant25
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to verydominant25 Send a message via Yahoo to verydominant25
Default ace story

first class
well written
what happens next?
verydominant25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #15
daredaredare

Part Five

Ok, since everyone seems to be loving it, here is my next installment!

----------------------------------

John found his pants and got the panties out. He put them on.

"now what master?"

"start posing bitch, be creative, be sexy." Marie laughed. She was truly enjoying this. john had never even put on a girls thong before, but strangely enough it turned him on. His dick was still hard as shit, and it stretched out the panties profusely.

"outfit change!" Marie shouted after five or so poses. She went into a drawer and took out a small black bikini. "Just your size, slave"

By "just his size" she meant "entirerly too small" But then again, can a girls bikini ever really fit a guy? He posed in this one as well.

"shit slave, I just realized, we have no naked pictures of you. Take off that bikini, now"

John did just that. Marie got closer to him and stroked his dick playfully. She then took a close up picture that just barely got his entire dick in.

"turn around" She ordered

She then took a picture of his ass, and then of his entire body from the back.

"turn back around and spread your arms and legs out"

John continued to obey. He realized now that shed have enough blackmail on him to last him his entire life. He had to do something to get out of this.

"Now turn around and bend over" She ordered

John did just that, and started to look around the room. He pondered how to get out of this, with that camera.

"Ok, time for a few more outfits." She pulled out and forced John into a few more outfits, one which was a jean miniskirt and wifebeater, one which was a tanktop and a stretchy black shorts which were so small on John that they rode up into his ass, one was a white miniskirt and a tight pink girls shirt that said "I'm not a slut, I just like to fuck alot of boys" (this one was particulary humiliating for John. Marie could tell and was sure to take alot of pictures of him in it), and the final was just a simple black thong and black panties combo. By the end, she must have taken over 50 pictures of John, and John could do nothing to stop it.

"Lie down on the bed and let me handcuff you to it slut. I gotta get these pictures saved on my email. Once I do, we have another photoshoot. Only this time, you'll be taking pictures of me."

John's dick twitched. She was going to pose for him, and he had yet to cum at all today. He needed to be relieved before this, he wouldn't be able to take all this torture.

"why will I be taking pictures of you master?"

"To hang up by your bed silly. Everyday you wake up, I want the first thing you see to be me. Me and just how incredibly sexy I am, I want you to want me from the moment you wake up to the moment you rest"

John layed down on the bed and Marie handcuffed him. She then ran over to the computer and started to upload and save all the pictures. When she was done, she came over to John and sucked his dick, but only for around ten seconds. "its good to see you are still turned on slave, now, its time for my photoshoot."

She went and put on the small black bikini John was wearing earlier. She started to pose and commanded John to take some pictures. Damn, she knew what she was doing. Just how experienced was this girl if she was only eighteen? She grabbed her hair and rubbed her body, even played with her pussy and tits and did every other provocative thing John could possibly dream of and even some he couldnt, not only in the bikini, but in the jean skirt and wifebeater, and naked as well. And John willingly took pictures of her in each. During this time he was happy to be her slave, he was never more aroused then he was at this moment, and never needed to cum nearly as much as he did.

When they were done with this photoshoot, Marie took the camera and uploaded her two favorite pictures of each outfit. She then printed out high quality full page images of each. John just stood there not even knowing how to react to what was going on.

Marie looked over her shoulder at John from the computer and laughed. "gosh you little slut, you seem like you really want me don't you? What do you wanna do to me? Do you want me to suck you off? What if I just gave you a handjob? Maybe I should kiss you all over? Oh, maybe I could even fuck you..."

She was obviously teasing John but he was too horny to care "please fuck me master, please!"

"I told you, you fucking slut, that will come in due time. But you need to earn the right to be inside of me. However, you will cum soon. But you can't cum until I give the word to. Understand?"

"yes master, I will hold it in to the best of my ability."

"Good" She walked over to him slowly and brought him to the bed. She layed him down and started to stroke his dick lightly. "time to give you the best blowjob you have ever gotten."

Advertisements
Kink Talk