Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2015, 09:34 AM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fun with Hypnosis 2 - Party Favors

This is a sequel to my recent story. I'm probably not going to write this one as quickly, but I can hopefully manage once a week or so, maybe a little bit more. This is just the beginning, but I hope you enjoy!

FUN WITH HYPNOSIS 2 – PARTY FAVORS

CHAPTER 1

All four girls were in their pajamas when Liz brought the subject up. Liz was wearing her usual unflattering T-shirt and cotton shorts. Em, her closest friend, a slender girl with long dark hair and breasts that were still barely anything, wore a tank top and long pajama pants. If Liz wasn’t mistaken, Em hadn’t bothered to put on a bra. Courtney, their chubby blonde friend, wore an outfit like Liz’s. Ellie, a redhead who had really come into her curves in recent years, wore only a long T-shirt over her underwear. It covered everything, but only just. They were in the basement of Liz and Mark’s house, where they usually had sleepovers.

“So let me get this straight,” Em said skeptically. “You’re telling us that you’ve been hypnotized before?”

“Yeah,” Liz replied. “Two months ago.” She didn’t tell them about any of the times since.

“And there are still trigger words that work on you now?” Courtney asked, crossing her arms beneath her ample breasts.

“All of them work, I’m pretty sure. Apparently, when I’m under, I respond to orders well.” Liz had video proof of this hidden in her bedroom, a video which contained her humping her teddy bear and giving a boy her age a blowjob near a drive-through.

“So, are you going to show us how it works?” said Ellie. “Or do you just want us to take all this at face value?”

“Guys,” Liz protested. “It’s all true.” She pulled a notepad out of a nearby desk. “Here, I’ll write down the word that puts me under so you can see for yourselves.” She scribbled a five-letter word on the notepad and handed it to Em.”

“That’s it?” said Em, raising an eyebrow quizzically. “TRANCE?”

“Yes mistress.” Liz’s eyes had glazed over and her shoulders slumped. Just like that, she was under.

“Holy shit,” Ellie said. “This is unreal.”

“We need to make sure first,” Courtney pointed out. “Give her some commands she wouldn’t normally do. Liz, do five jumping jacks.”

“Yes, mistress.” Liz complied, following the order mindlessly.

Ellie giggled. “Ooh, take off your shorts!” Liz did so, the small bit of cloth dropping to the floor and revealing the pale yellow panties she wore underneath with a baby chick on the crotch. This was met with more giggling from the three aware girls.

“Your shirt, too,” Em said. Moments later, it was gone. Now there was no giggling. This was real, and all the girls knew it at once. Liz stood in front of them, wearing nothing but a plain white bra and cute panties, and she was under their control.

Em was the one to break the silence. “Liz, why don’t you write all your triggers down on that notepad for us?” she said.

“Yes, mistress,” replied Liz, who grabbed the notepad and a pen and started writing. The night was still young, and now it was full of possibility…

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 11-14-2015, 12:03 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great start. I also read your first story about hypnotism and found it brilliant. Looking forward to this one.

Looks like Liz gonna get some fun tonight ^^
Old 11-15-2015, 09:35 AM   #3
Cloudcloud

Brilliant start

20/F/Still Experimenting but at the moment straight.

Dare me!
If you want a report for the dare, post the dare here, and I'll start doing it for you <3
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=240704
Cloudcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 12:32 PM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 2

Em, Courtney, and Ellie looked down at the notepad in front of them. The page was full of trigger words and phrases. All of them were written in capital letters, but there was no indication of what they would do. Liz sat across from them in her bra and panties, smiling dazedly, her hands in her lap.

“So… now what?” asked Em.

“Well, we’ve got a list of words,” Ellie said. “I think we should use them. Em, will you do the honors?”

Em gazed at the list, unsure of what to say. Most of the triggers seemed to have been chosen at random, and could potentially do anything. On top of that, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to have her friend so completely at her mercy. It was more about power than awkwardness. She didn’t think it was possible for her to feel awkward around Liz anymore. Over the years of their friendship, they had slept in the same bed (not for sexual reasons), seen each other in various states of undress, and even kissed once on a dare. The kiss hadn’t been bad, although Em wasn’t really interested in girls. But it had been a mutual thing. If Liz was in a trance, could she really give permission? Then again, Liz had told them how to put her in a trance state, so perhaps that qualified as permission.

She was about to pick a word when she heard Courtney groan beside her. “Oh, come on, it’s not that big a deal. We’ve all seen Liz be weird around us before.” She snatched the notepad away and picked a trigger at random. “DOGGY.”

“Yes, mistress,” Liz said, then got on her hands and knees and started crawling around the room. Every once in a while she would jiggle her ass as though she had a tail.

“Okay, this is pretty damn cute,” Ellie said. “We need to get this on video.”

“No!” Em said, louder than was probably necessary. “I mean, shouldn’t this just be a fun thing for us?”

Ellie frowned. “Party pooper.” She leaned forward and scratched Liz behind her ears. “Who’s a good girl?” Liz let out a satisfied, soft bark and licked Ellie’s cheek affectionately. “Okay, I wasn’t expecting that, I have to admit.”

Liz crawled to the center of the room and flopped down on her back so her tummy was in the air. She writhed around on the floor expectantly, and Em reached out a hand and rubbed her stomach.

“My turn!” said Ellie, and without hesitation picked the next trigger. “STRIPPER. Ooh, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Liz began to dance in the center of the room, her hips swaying suggestively to the beat of music that only she could hear. She walked over to Ellie, every step sultry, and lowered herself onto the redhead’s lap. She slid her ass up and down Ellie’s thighs, then moved her cleavage into Ellie’s face.

“Holy shit,” Courtney mumbled. “Liz is giving her a lap dance.”

That was when Liz moved her hands to the hem of Ellie’s oversized T-shirt and, in one swift movement, yanked the shirt up and over the shocked Ellie’s head. Ellie’s pert breasts with hard nipples popped into view, bouncing a little from the movement of the shirt against them. Liz threw the shirt across the room, where it landed in an unoccupied corner. Ellie moved her hands to cover her breasts, but Liz just used this as an opportunity to slide down and pull off her panties, the only bit of clothing Ellie had left. Liz threw the panties with the shirt. She was sitting on Ellie’s legs so Ellie couldn’t move them to hide her pussy, with its landing strip proving to all the world that she was a natural redhead.

Ellie yelped as Em’s jaw dropped. “How do you get her to quit what she’s doing?” Ellie asked.

Em scanned the list. “Let me try something… STOP?”

Instantly, Liz’s hands stopped moving. The girl in her underwear straddled her naked friend with a blank expression on her face.

“Now get off of her,” Em said. Liz did so. “Okay, so we know not to say that one again.” Ellie made a move for her clothes, but Em held a hand up. “Not so fast. Let’s make this a part of the game. We get to try out her trigger words, but the consequences stay until we’re done. It’s only fair. What do you say? Are you in?”

Courtney blushed, but nodded. “I’m in.”

“Are you two crazy?” Ellie asked. “Because I’m sitting here naked right now. I think I’m at a disadvantage here.”

“Oh, be quiet,” Courtney snapped. “We’ve all seen it now. There’s nothing to hide.”

“You just want me to keep my tits out,” Ellie sulked. “Well, fine. I’m in. Happy?”

“Sure,” Em replied. “Let’s see, it’s my turn now. How about… WARM.”

At once, Liz rushed her, tackling Em onto the carpeted floor. Liz pressed her body into Em’s and began rubbing her all over. “Are you cold, mistress?” Liz said. “Let me warm you up.”

It didn’t feel bad. Liz’s rubbing hands generated heat, but not so much that it hurt. There was something comforting about having her friend’s body so close to her own. Liz rubbed her arms, then her legs, starting from the feet and moving up. When Liz got to mid-thigh, Em realized where this might go, but after her speech, she knew she just had to go with it. Courtney and Ellie watched wide-eyed as Liz reached Em’s crotch and rubbed her pussy through her shorts and panties.

This, too, didn’t feel bad. It wasn’t like anything she and Liz had done before, but there were two layers of clothes keeping it from being overtly sexual. Still, Em was glad for those two layers, because she suspected she was starting to get wet, and she didn’t want the others to hear. Soon enough, Liz moved up from the crotch and onto Em’s torso, which was fine until she reached Em’s small, perky breasts, which felt all but bare beneath the thin fabric of her tank top. Why hadn’t she worn a bra?

“Do you feel better, mistress?” Liz asked, laying on top of her.

“Yes, Liz. You can get off now.” Em blushed as as Liz dismounted her and her torso came into view. Her nipples threatened to poke holes through her tank top, betraying a certain amount of enjoyment that Em couldn’t fully explain.

She coughed, trying to break the uncomfortable silence. “Well, then. I guess it’s time for round two.”

Old 11-15-2015, 05:55 PM   #5
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent story, I came across part one today and was blown away now I'll be checking often for updates
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

So I got a little bit of extra time today and thought I'd write another update. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 3

Courtney took the notepad from Em, scanning the list before choosing a trigger word to read. Finally, she picked one: “CHEESE.”

“Yes, mistress,” Liz said, and scurried over to her discarded pajama shorts and fished around in the pockets. What was she doing? Em wondered. A few seconds later, Liz withdrew her phone. She opened the camera app, smiled, and took a selfie in just her plain white bra and cute panties. For a few seconds more, she fiddled around with the phone, perhaps typing a message or picking a contact, and then she unceremoniously dropped the phone to the carpet below.

Courtney went over to the phone and picked it up, where the messaging app was still open. On it was a message containing the picture and the word CHEESE. The contact was listed as “M&M.” Courtney showed it to the other girls, who both looked confused.

“Who the hell is M&M?” Ellie asked. “Her sugar daddy or something?” She giggled.

Two floors upstairs from the party, a very naked Morgan leaned down over Mark and smiled, her breasts dangling in front of his face. She reached out and grabbed his hard dick, lust in her eyes. “Are you ready for another go, big boy?” she asked, grinning. Mark answered with an enthusiastic nod.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated on the bedside table. Morgan slid off her horny boyfriend and rolled over in the bed so she could grab it. “Who is it at this hour?” Mark said.

Morgan opened the message and snickered. “Your sister, who else?”

Mark’s eyebrows shot up as he saw the image of Liz in her underwear, smiling for the camera, the word CHEESE attached to the message. “Wow,” he murmured. “I know she told me she wanted to get her friends involved, but this is fast, even for her. I hope she knows what she’s doing.”

Morgan shrugged and put the phone back down. “Knowing her, she probably hopes the opposite.” Then she mounted him, lowering herself onto his throbbing cock with a delighted squeal. “Now where were we?”

“Well, this next one seems safe for me,” Ellie said, “since she’s already taken my clothes away. Liz, STRIP.”

Liz stood in the center of the room, swaying as she had under the STRIPPER command. This time, however, it was her clothes that were tossed aside. First, she unhooked her bra, sliding it down her slender arms until it reached her wrists. Her breasts were nice and symmetrical, though not as full as Ellie’s, with erect nipples in the center. Liz hung the bra on her right index finger, the article of clothing dangling by a silky strap, then raised her arm up, twirled the bra on her finger a few times, and sent it flying haphazardly. The bra landed on Em’s head, where it dropped down the girl’s surprised face and onto the floor.

Next to go were Liz’s panties. Liz slid a thumb under the elastic waistband, stretching it in one tantalizing direction after another. She pouted her lips sensually at Ellie, who blinked a few times, confused. Then, with a sashay of her hips, she let gravity do the rest of the work for her and sent the panties to her ankles. Her pussy, which was clean shaven, came into view, and with a kick of her right leg, Liz sent the panties soaring up over her head… and into the ceiling fan, where they caught and spun around in measured circles.

Em, Ellie, and Courtney all looked up at the panties on the fan, so they missed the next part of the show. When they glanced back, Liz was spinning in a slow twirl, showing off her smooth, bare ass, then her profile, then her breasts and pussy.

Liz strode in front of Ellie once again, then turned around so her ass was at eye level for the redhead. Suddenly, Liz bent over, inches away from the other girl’s face, and touched her toes. Her slit spread wide open in front of Ellie, bald and wet and inviting. Ellie was too shocked to make a joke out of it, but that didn’t stop Courtney. “Looks like you’re seeing another side of Liz tonight!” the chubby girl cackled. Liz dropped onto Ellie’s lap, still facing away, and reached a hand behind her to stroke Ellie’s face. Ellie blushed as Liz leaned into her, skin on skin, and gave her a light, fleeting kiss on the lips. Now Em and Courtney got an eyeful of Liz’s parted lips, and realized what Ellie had moments ago: this girl was extremely horny.

Then, without any fanfare, the routine ended, and Liz sat back in the center of the circle, as docile as ever. Em coughed. “Okay, then,” she said. “My turn.” She ran her eyes over the list of triggers, still so many unused, and gazed at the room around her. Already, half the girls in the room were naked, and Em suspected that at some point tonight, all of them would be. But she didn’t have any desire to rush her own exposure, so she got an idea. “Hey, Liz.”

“Yes, mistress?”

“Would you answer some questions for us?”

“Of course, mistress.”

“All right. Question number one: have you ever stolen any clothes from me?”

“Yes, mistress. I stole a top and a pair of panties during a sleepover one time. They were really cute.”

Em snapped her fingers. “I knew it!” Courtney and Ellie were giving her strange looks. “Okay, question two: which one of us do you think is the hottest?” The other two girls started, but Em held a hand up. There was a part of her that really wanted to know.

“I can’t decide, mistress,” Liz replied. “I love Ellie’s hair, and she’s got a great figure. Courtney’s boobs are amazing, and I wish I had them. And you’re just so cute, every part of you fits together like it was meant to be there. All three of you are hot.”

Em blushed. Liz had complimented her before, but while hypnotized, Liz was bound to tell the truth. She looked at Ellie and Courtney, and both of them were smiling. “Okay, one last question, since we’re being really honest right now: what were you thinking when you kissed me that one time on a dare?”

Liz blinked a few times before answering. “At first, I was nervous, mistress. I hadn’t ever kissed a girl, and I didn’t want things to get weird between us. But when we actually kissed, it felt really good. You have soft lips. You’re a really good kisser, mistress. I still assumed it was a one time thing, because at the time I was sure I was straight, but since then, I’ve done more stuff with other girls, and I think I might be bi.”

Em’s jaw dropped. “Wait, you’ve done stuff with other girls? What stuff?” Now she didn’t care that she was asking too many questions. She was curious, and judging by the looks on her friends’ faces, they were too.

“I’ve taken a shower with a girl, and had her finger me. Also, she ate me out.”

“What the fuck?” said Ellie under her breath, but Liz ignored her.

“Hang on a second,” Em said. “Who did you do all this stuff with?”

“Morgan, mistress.”

Em frowned. “You mean Mark’s girlfriend Morgan?”

Liz nodded. “She was hypnotized at the time. Long story. It felt amazing. I wouldn’t mind doing some of that stuff again.”

“So…” Em’s voice trailed off. She didn’t know how to ask her final question, or even if she wanted to. But she had to. “Are you… you know… interested in any of us?”

There was a long pause. “Not romantically, mistress. At least, I don’t think so. But I’m pretty sure I’d fuck any of you.”

Old 11-15-2015, 07:44 PM   #7
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That was a treat that was unexpected, I hope you have more free time daily
Old 11-16-2015, 01:38 PM   #8
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 4

After a long silence, Courtney took the notepad. “We’re not going to bother discussing that, are we?” she asked.

Ellie shook her head, pressing her knees to her chest to give herself more cover. “There is no damn way we’re discussing that.” What she didn’t realize was that this left her pussy exposed to the open air. Em tried not to stare.

“Sounds good to me,” Courtney said. “Hmm… what’s next… how about… DISCPIPLINE?”

“Yes, mistress.” Liz crawled over to Courtney and lay across her lap, her bare ass pointing up to the ceiling. “I’m here, mistress. Please punish me. I’ve been very naughty, mistress.”

Courtney’s eyes looked like they were going to bug out of her skull. “What… what am I supposed to do now?”

Liz wiggled her ass in the air, inviting. “Spank me, mistress. Spank me until I’ve learned my lesson.”

“Erm… okay.” Tentatively, Courtney gave Liz a playful swat on her left ass cheek.

“No, mistress,” Liz groaned. “Harder! Make it sting!” Courtney frowned, but spanked Liz harder. Liz nodded. “More!” The repeated sound of palm on bare skin filled the basement room. Em couldn’t take her eyes off the scene in front of her: Courtney disciplining her best friend, her very naked best friend, who seemed to be enjoying the punishment. “Yes, mistress!” Liz yelped. “Don’t stop! I’ve been a naughty girl, I’ve been so naughty!”

All told, Courtney probably spanked Liz a good fifty times before she said, “I think that’s enough. You’ve learned your lesson.” She was sweating a little bit, and rested her tired hand on Liz’s bright red ass. She rubbed it a few times without thinking, then blushed and pushed Liz off her lap.

“Thank you, mistress,” Liz said with a weak smile.

“You’re, um, welcome.” Courtney handed the notepad to Ellie. “Your turn.”

Ellie took it with a bewildered expression. “Well, I suppose the triggers won’t get any weirder than that one. “SWIM.”

Liz’s eyes lit up, and she ran over to Ellie and grabbed her hand excitedly. “Do you know what I want to do?” she asked, bouncing up and down so her breasts wobbled. She leaned in close to Ellie, a mischievous look on her face. “Huh? Do you?”

“Wild guess here, but do you want to swim?” said Ellie sarcastically.

Liz swept Ellie up into a tight hug, their breasts squeezing together. “You know me so well, Ellie!” she giggled. “Come on! We’ve got a brand new pool in the backyard, and we can go skinny dipping! Look at us. We’re already dressed for the occasion!” Liz yanked Ellie to her feet, the redhead too stunned to cover up her naked form.

Ellie gave Em a helpless look, but Em just shrugged and said, “Remember, we agreed to go with whatever she did.”

“Oh, fuck you,” Ellie muttered, but allowed herself to be dragged out of the basement and up the stairs. Em and Courtney followed close behind.

The first floor of the house was dark and empty, mercifully so. Liz and Mark’s parents were gone to a convention for the night, and they wouldn’t be back until tomorrow afternoon. Even so, Liz and Ellie looked especially naked in a new environment. They followed in a line out to the backyard. Liz pulled to a stop at the edge of the new pool. It was a nice one, one of the kinds that had a hot tub added off to the side. Em hadn’t had a chance to use it yet, and she didn’t suspect she would use it tonight. Tonight, it seemed, was for Liz and Ellie’s adventure.

“Ready?” Liz asked, her face inches away from Ellie’s. Before Ellie had a chance to respond, Liz grabbed her by both shoulders and tipped them into the pool. The two naked girls squealed as they hit the cold water, and some water splashed up and landed on Em and Courtney.

Liz set straight to play, while Ellie attempted in vain to cover up. Her red hair went everywhere in the water, and her pale skin seemed almost to glow. This was in no small part because the lights inside the pool were on, illuminating every curve of the two swimming girls. Liz, on the other hand, was having the time of her life. She did the backstroke, not caring that she was leaving nothing to the imagination, then dipped below the surface and snuck up on an unaware Ellie. Ellie screeched as Liz grabbed her ass with both hands and pinched. Then Liz’s hands were running up and down a confused Ellie’s body, gliding over her curves with ease.

Em and Courtney watched them swim for a while. If you ignored the nudity of half the participants, it could be confused for a normal night. Sure, Liz was acting a little more rambunctious than usual, but she was a teenage girl. They were prone to mood swings.

The festivities were cut short by a gasp from Ellie. “She just brushed my pussy with her toe!”

“Aaaand that’s where we end that,” Em said. “Liz, let’s STOP with the swimming, okay?”

Liz put on a pout, but nodded. “Okay, mistress.” She climbed out of the pool, her wet skin glistening in the moonlight. Ellie pushed herself out next, her hair hanging in dripping fiery clumps off her head.

“Now, can you get Ellie a towel?” Em asked.

Liz nodded. “But I’m too wet to go in, mistress. I have to dry off somehow first.” Then a devilish gleam entered her eye. “I know!” She rushed over to Em and embraced her, the polar opposite of the WARM trigger, rubbing her up and down until the front of Em’s clothes were all soggy. “Ooh, lookie here. I think I see some Em boobies!”

Em glanced down and saw with a sharp intake of air that the hypnotized girl was right. The water had made her tank top virtually see-through, and Em’s areolas and the dark nubs of her stiffening nipples were obvious even in the limited light of the backyard. Em crossed her arms over her chest, embarrassed. “Just get some towels,” she said.

“Yes, mistress!” Liz bounded off. At the door, she turned back. You can wait in the kitchen if you want. It’s tile!”

Courtney, Em, and the dripping Ellie followed Liz inside the house once more, shivering as they crossed the threshold into the air conditioning. Liz had vanished, presumably to a bathroom to get the towels. “So,” Courtney said. “She gets… interesting when she’s hypnotized.”

“You’re one to talk,” Ellie snapped. “She’s practically molested me. I’d complain more if she wasn’t so good at it.” The girls snickered, then stopped as they heard the creaking of stairs.

“Did you get me a towel too, Liz?” Em asked. That was when the figure reached the bottom of the stairs. It wasn’t Liz, but Mark, her brother! Em and Ellie yelped and shielded themselves from view, but not before Mark got a good look.

Out of respect, Mark closed his eyes. “I’m guessing you and my sister are doing dares, right?”

“Something like that,” Courtney, the only one not too embarrassed to speak, said.

“Well, I just came to get a couple glasses of water. Morgan and I are upstairs. Don’t get too loud or destroy anything priceless, okay?”

“Okay,” Courtney said. That was when Em, squatting behind the kitchen island so her wet tank top couldn’t be seen, noticed something. Mark was in his boxers, and if she wasn’t mistaken, he was sporting a boner. Well, it seemed Liz’s brother was having some fun upstairs, too.

A few seconds later, the naked Liz came back in with the towels. Mark, who had opened his eyes because the girls were hiding, averted them as Liz gave him a big hug. “Hey, big brother,” Liz said. One look in her eyes made it clear she was still hypnotized.

Mark coughed. “You know what? I think Morgan and I can wait on the water for a while.” He turned and went back up the stairs as Liz passed the towels out to Ellie and Em.

“Mark can be so jumpy sometimes,” Liz said.

Old 11-16-2015, 01:50 PM   #9
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Nice update once more. Keep them coming. Can't wait for the next one to come ;-)
Old 11-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #10
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I'm not sure where I'm finding the time for these two-a-day posts, but for now, I guess I'll just keep posting as quickly as I write. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 5

When they went downstairs, it was Em’s turn again. She knew she couldn’t draw things out more with truths. Besides, she’d gotten wet anyway, despite her best efforts, and her tank top now did little to hide her breasts from the other three girls. They resumed their place in on the carpeted floor and Em picked up the notepad to see what triggers hadn’t yet been used.

“This is a weird one,” she said after browsing through the list. “I don’t think it’s in English. Let me see… AMORE? Is that how it’s pronounced? It sounds kind of Italian, maybe.”

Her voice trailed off as she noticed the way Liz was now looking at her. Liz’s eyes had narrowed to sensual slits, and the naked, wet teenage girl let her towel drop to the carpet. All her focus was directed at a now self-conscious Em.

“Hello there, mistress,” Liz said breathily. She bent down in front of Em and reached a hand out to stroke her face. Em shivered under her touch. They had kissed before on a dare, but this was a different level, and only through the smallest amount of physical contact. Liz never broke eye contact as she ran a hand through Em’s long, dark hair. There was an intensity in the ever-shrinking space between them, an intensity that only increased when Em tried to speak up but was blocked by Liz’s finger on her lips.

A moment later, the finger was replaced by Liz’s mouth.

This kiss was nothing like the one they had shared last time. Liz was all softness and smoothness at first, but in a few seconds, she became more forceful, more insistent, her lips forcing themselves against Em’s with a yearning need. Those lips parted for a brief instant to make way for her tongue.

“What the hell?” Courtney murmured.

“It’s Italian for ‘love,’” Ellie explained, barely containing her laughter. “Haven’t you ever heard that old song: ‘When the moon hits your eyes,’ and all that? ‘That’s Amore?’” A giggle burst out, even while Liz continued to kiss Em. “Oh, Em, you really know how to pick them.”

But Em wasn’t paying attention to Ellie’s words. In fact, she wasn’t sure if she was capable of speech any longer. Liz broke off the kiss for a second, and the two girls hastily caught their breath. But Em wasn’t prepared for when the kiss picked up right back where it left off. Liz lowered herself onto Em’s lap, the naked girl straddling the clothed one. Her hands roamed all over, from the top of Em’s head down to cup her small, firm ass.

Then Liz pushed her fingers under the hem of Em’s still-wet tank top and peeled it up and off, their mouths parting just enough for the fabric to pass between them. Em knew that from what she’d said earlier, the top was off and staying off, and she’d just have to get used to her small breasts out in the open, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. Liz cupped one of Em’s breasts in her hand, tweaking the nipple lightly with her fingertips, then moved away from the other girl long enough to say, “You’re so pretty, Em.” Em was too distracted to blush as Liz used her free hand to grab one of Em’s wrist and position Em’s hand on one of Liz’s breasts. She expected Em, shy as she was, to return the favor. To her surprise, Em did.

They stayed like that, massaging each other and making soft whines of pleasure, for some time. How long exactly, Em didn’t know. It could have been a minute, or five, or thirty. Time had no meaning while Liz was kissing her. “Oh my god,” Em murmured, as much out of realization as enjoyment. She was seriously getting into this! She hadn’t ever thought of this as a possibility, but she liked the sensations Liz brought out in her. Much as she wouldn’t have expected to think this, she didn’t want it to stop.

That was when Liz’s sneaky hands wormed their way into Em’s pajama shorts. But there was nowhere for them to go. The two girls were sitting on the floor, Em especially, and Liz’s hands couldn’t move around. Em, not wanting this to end, rose up onto her knees, and Liz slid down her thighs and onto the floor. Not once during this did they stop making out. Moments later, the shorts were off, revealing the cute pink panties Em had decided to wear tonight. Soon, not even those remained. Liz grabbed one of Em’s ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed just hard enough for Em to notice.

Whenever Em looked at herself in the mirror, she saw all the things about her she wanted to change. But Liz treated her like her body was perfect. Her breasts were small, but so were Liz’s hands, so Em’s breasts fit. Her thighs were too large for her body, but they were perfect for Liz to straddle. Her pussy which she only shaved because she liked the way it felt when smooth, was appreciated in detail by her friend as Liz moved her hands from Em’s back to her front. A finger teased at the opening to Em’s slit, and Em gasped.

But she didn’t stop Liz. On the contrary, Em leaned into Liz’s hand, forcing the playful finger inside her welcoming folds. “Guh,” Em said, not a word so much as a primal grunt. There was no stopping to question things now. Em bucked her hips on Liz’s hand, all the while sliding her own hand down Liz’s torso to reciprocate the gesture. She had shut out the world around her. Now it was just her and Liz, two girls whose most pressing desire was to get each other off.

But the world came crashing back into focus when she heard the words, “Okay, STOP.” At once, Liz broke away from her friend, and Em was left kneeling naked and alone. Ellie was the one who had said the words. “I think you two were at it long enough,” Ellie explained.

Of course, as far as Em was concerned, they should have been at it another couple of minutes. She gazed over at the flushed and equally naked Liz, who was grinning at Em in a way that seemed almost out of character for her trance. If Em had to guess, she wasn’t the only one who had enjoyed that, and the two of them would probably have to have a conversation about it after all this was done. Em didn’t know what this meant about her sexuality, if anything, and she didn’t care. For now, all she wanted was to be back in that moment with Liz.

“That was fucking hot,” Courtney said, laughing. “My turn.”

Old 11-16-2015, 11:36 PM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not going to question where you got the time for two updates I'm just going to be very pleased that you did. Fantastic updates!!
Old 11-17-2015, 02:40 PM   #12
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Probably just the one for today, but still-- enjoy!

CHAPTER 6

Courtney, the only girl in the room who wasn’t naked, took the notepad full of triggers from where Em had let it fall on the floor. Em seemed to be frozen on her knees, not a stitch of clothing on her nubile body, her mouth hanging open. Clearly, she hadn’t gotten enough of Liz a minute ago, and was longing for more. Finally, Courtney couldn’t take it anymore. She reached behind Em, brought back her hand, and let it fly into Em’s ass with a loud smack. Em yelped and collapsed onto her rear.

“Sorry,” Courtney said. “I just needed to snap you out of that.”

“Oh,” Em replied, blushing. “Yeah. I might have gotten carried away.”

Courtney turned her attention back to the notepad, to another cryptic word. “DOWN,” she said, although the inflection made it sound more like a question.

“Yes, mistress,” Liz intoned, and crawled on her hands and knees over to Courtney. What would DOWN mean? Would Liz have to crawl, staying close to the ground? It didn’t make much sense.

That was when Liz yanked off Courtney’s pajama bottoms and panties at the same time.

Without warning, Courtney’s unshaven, untrimmed pussy was bared for all to see. Courtney had never had a boyfriend before. In fact, no one outside of a doctor had even seen her crotch since she had started growing hair down there, so she had felt no pressing urge to trim it. Tonight, however, it made her feel all the more exposed and humiliated.

Liz, a wicked glint in her eye, ripped off Courtney’s shirt next. Courtney’s bra was skin tone, and from a distance she might have looked naked—even before Liz unhooked the bra and threw it aside. Now the chubby girl was just as naked as her friends. The swell of her breasts was impressive, her areolas puffy, her nipples large and inviting. There were goosebumps all around the nipples from the cold and embarrassment. Liz grabbed Courtney’s right breast and fit as much as she could into her mouth. Smooth, curvy flesh spilled out as Liz sucked playfully at Courtney’s tit, flicking the nipple occasionally with her tongue. The sensation was amazing, warm and wet and unbelievably erotic. Liz let go and repeated the process with Courtney’s left breast. Then she began kissing Courtney in the center of her chest, making a line of kisses down her torso and to the curly hair of her pussy.

Liz’s head was planted firmly between Courtney’s soft thighs. She parted Courtney’s lips with the fingers of one hand—and that was when Courtney understood what DOWN meant. Liz was going DOWN on her, eating her out in front of their friends! As if to underline this fact, in that moment Liz’s tongue entered her.

Courtney gasped, and Ellie decided that was enough. “Okay, STOP!” she said, in the hopes of freeing Courtney from an embarrassment unlike any she’d experienced before.

But Courtney shook her head. “No,” she breathed, her voice little more than a whisper. “Please don’t make her stop. Judge me if you want, but… I need this. Liz, DOWN.”

Liz ducked her head back in between Courtney’s legs and got back to work. Em and Ellie’s eyebrows raised until it appeared they would leap off their heads. But Courtney closed her eyes so she didn’t have to see them watching her pleasure. She hadn’t ever had anything inside her except her own fingers until tonight. No boys, no toys, nothing. She was responsible for her own pleasure. For this one night, it felt incredible to give that responsibility up to someone else. Sure, she was still pretty much straight, and closing her eyes made it easier to pretend it was a cute boy from her class instead of Liz passionately tonguing her clit. She and her friends hadn’t ever done anything sexual before, at least not together, and there was a question of what their friendship would be like after this, but soon enough Liz’s tongue obliterated all other thoughts.

Then Liz reached her hands up and began gently kneading Courtney’s breasts, massaging them without diverting any of her focus away from the place of greatest ecstasy. Courtney put her hands on Liz’s head, pushing the girl’s face further and further into her folds as Liz brought her closer and closer to the edge of a dazzlingly powerful orgasm.

“Yes,” Courtney moaned. “Yes, yes, yes, fuck yes.”

She was acting like Em a few minutes (or a lifetime?) ago, gyrating her hips into Liz’s generous mouth. If she had opened her eyes at that moment, she would have caught Em and Ellie absentmindedly playing with themselves as they watched on. Courtney was mumbling something, but even she didn’t know what. Her words were just empty noises, a reflex to losing herself.

That was when the dam burst inside her. The expression was more literal than Courtney would have assumed. She came with force, overwhelmed by a squirting orgasm that left Liz’s face wet with her juices. Courtney let go of Liz and flopped back on the carpet, spent.

“I’d say that was a good use of a turn,” Ellie said.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:21 AM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great way to end my day, thanks for updating
Old 12-24-2015, 07:00 PM   #14
Bdeups1

Default Are you not writing anymore?

that would really be a shame its amazing and would love to read more
Bdeups1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:42 PM   #15
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

This isn't the end, I promise! I've got the rest of the story pretty well planned out, I just haven't had the time to write it recently. There will be more, and (fingers crossed) fairly soon!

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk