Old 08-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
AlexThomas1995

Default Symphony to the End of the World

Hello all. This is my first post on getDare, although I have been a long term lurker. One of my favorite pass-times has been reading the stories that many getDare users have written, and this has become such an interest that I have decided to write two myself. This is my first story and something that, if people like reading, I hope would be my getDare magnus opus.

The main reason for my writing this story is that I noticed that although there are many hundreds of stories started on this forum, almost 99% share the same two characteristics. Firstly that they are unfinished and secondly that they are written more in the form of a loose narrative than as an actual third person omnipotent novel style. I grant some of my favorite works, such as some of Wordsmiff's contributions are more stylized as a novel and therefore I have particularly enjoyed them. However I decided to go out of my way and write what I would love to read.

Therefore here is Symphony to the End of the World. I would appreciate any and all feedback, both if you think it is amazing or if it is rubbish. Also any ideas on the places to take it would be much appreciated.

I only hesitate to add that as I want this to be in a novel style it will be rather long. Therefore apologies if it is slow starting. However I hope the time and effort of writing this will come to be rewarding both to me as the writer and you as the reader in the end.

Thanks and enjoy.

Symphony to the End of the World

I am also looking for a long term female submissive to be my slave. If you are an articulate and intelligent female who would appreciate something longer term with someone who is interested in you as a person as well as you as a slave send me a message.

Also I would love to hear any comments or ideas for my stories.

Last edited by AlexThomas1995; 08-09-2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Capitalization error.
AlexThomas1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AlexThomas1995 for this post:
Old 08-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
AlexThomas1995

Default Prologue

Eurmerican Journal of History. 54 edition. Date July 215 Post Event.

Ebola was quite an astounding virus. It had often arisen in Africa in different places and different strains. Prior to the outbreak subsequently called The Event the most dangerous had been Ebola Zarie, a particularly virulent example that slowly consumed your insides while hiding for a protracted period as flu-like symptoms. Zarie had been the most that the world had struggled with up to 2014. Indeed Ebola was seen as incredibly dangerous virus, however a virus that could be dealt with. By 2015 with 90% of the population laid to waste by Ebola Hades and another 8% by the subsequent breakdown of society – it was thereafter apparent that Ebola was the most dangerous thing humanity had ever encountered.

Over the next 20 years the surviving the remaining 2% of the population (nothing more than around 160 million people) slowly arranged themselves and recreated a form of the society lost. With basic utilities and supplies the people could go back to some semblance of the life that they once had. However the striking difference to before was that society itself had changed, even if some replica of its habitat had survived. War and depravity had indeed been a problem of the early 21st Century, however by the end the type of acts in general circulation had receded back to something like the European Dark Age.

In 50 PE (2065 AD) there were only a few places left that had an organised government. These centred on the old capitals of Europe and the US. In these places the Rule of Law still prevailed over the people, although with some startling differences to what actually constituted the law. In the appendix to this jornal there are some of the societal rules of the Eurmerican state that differed severely from the society prior to The Event. However what suffices to say here is that a strange form of debauched feudalism had been adopted, a new virus set upon the world. This new virus is the focus of this month’s edition of the EJoH to mark the bicentenary of the Great Event.

Editor of the Eurmerican Journal of History

J.J. Brooke

Appendix:
The Sexual Offences and Property Act 80 PE.

Section 1: It is hereby lawful to take both men and women to be slaves for sexual pleasure when there is established consent.

Section 1.1: It is possible for a slave to unilaterally decide to rescind on the agreement and become full citizens.

Section 2: It is hereby lawful for any master or mistress to purchase a slave from the courts for the purposes of sexual pleasure.

Section 3: Section 2 of the Universal Rights of Man are hereby suspended for any and all slaves, both voluntary and correctively enslaved.

… The rest of this Act is omitted.

The Sexual Property Act 92 PE.

Section 1: Section 1.1 of the SOPA 80 is hereby revoked.

Section 2: Section 3 of the SOPA 80 is amended to permanently revoke Section 2 of the Universal Rights of Man for all slaves.

Section 3: It is hereby only possible for a slave to become a full citizen again with the agreement of the slave’s master or mistress and a magistrate of the appropriate jurisdiction.

… The rest of this Act is omitted.

I am also looking for a long term female submissive to be my slave. If you are an articulate and intelligent female who would appreciate something longer term with someone who is interested in you as a person as well as you as a slave send me a message.

Last edited by AlexThomas1995; 08-09-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Date error.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
AlexThomas1995

Default Chapter 1: Meeting and Greeting. Post 1

Sophie always hated having to choose. It is not per se because she hated the choice itself, but instead because she knew whatever she chose would be the wrong answer and therefore she would be disserving of a punishment. Therefore instead she preferred that her Master simply make the choice for her so that she could avoid another 100 spanks. However Master James had given her a choice, and she smiled grimly as she noted that he never gave her the choice to not make a decision.

“Please sir, could you not simply make the choice for me?” She said quietly as she kneeled over the rocking horse. Her slender five feet of height made it nearly impossible for her to rest both her feet and hands on the floor to stop the inevitable spanking hurting her stomach as well as her bottom.

“Now my dear, you asked if you could have a little more input into your life. Am I not giving you that?” He said stood behind her gazing on her plump ass. Sophie may have been otherwise a very thin girl, but her rear was big enough that he had to have clothes widened for her. Well that or simply never allow her to wear anything to cover it.

“Okay sir. Well if you really mean it then I suppose I would rather serve food than be any of the actual entertainment.” She shuffled slightly indicating the little twinge of nerves in the decision. Sophie didn’t like serving that much, but being entertainment was at least an order of magnitude worse.

She almost felt the spank coming before he planted it on her milk white ass. The slapping noise reverberated around the sitting room as he mechanically pulled back to inflict another 99 similar. If Sophie was bluntly honest with herself she had again opted for what was an obvious wrong answer, but it remained to maintain the remnants of her will that the only thing she could do to try and defy him was give the wrong answer in every choice.

“Wrong again Sophie.” He said with a wry smile. “You never seem to learn do you? Ah!” He said, stopping her responding again “that was rhetorical and a slave speaks when she is spoken to”. He planted another hard slap on her ass and she whimpered slightly. Master was a very harsh spanker and her ass would look like a heat lamp before the end of this. “You will be entertainment. Do you understand that slut?” He said. She didn’t reply at first, wondering if this was rhetoric too. The answer came with a swift spank on her now hairless pussy. “That was not rhetorical slut. Now speak when you are asked a question.”

“Sorry Sir. Yes sir I will be entertainment.”

“And you will enjoy it, won’t you slut?”

“Yes Sir I will.” No Sir I won’t. She thought of the pain and the humiliation that this party would bring again. It was over a month since the last time she had been entertainment and she had struggled to even wean a little pleasure from what had happened to her. Although much of what Sophie was forced to do was completely un-consensual, time and rape had warped her sensibilities a bit and what she once had found disgusting she could get off at. Well if she again considered it bluntly, she could in fact cum at most of it too.

“Good slut.” He said as he planted the twelfth spank on her ass. This was going to hurt as much as it had last night. However at least he was giving her bruised breasts a rest for once. He seemed to enjoy bringing the black welts out on her tits, and she still felt a piercing pain when the bruising periodically hit her horse below her with the force of the spanks.

“Oh fuck.” She whispered under her breath as she felt the spanking becoming harder. He was becoming horny, and that spelt anguish for other parts of her body too. She looked straight in front of her and tried again to remember a better time.

….

Sophie could still somewhat remember her mother. Indeed her earliest memory was distinctly of her mother stroking her hair as she was carried through a charred field. She much later learnt that the blackness of the field was due to the collectors setting fire to the family’s wheat farm. She couldn't remember if her mother had really been crying or if the knowledge she had acquired later of the event had slightly altered her memory to fit her now sentiments to her past. However now her mother cried in the memory, and it still had the power to make Sophie tear up when she remembered it.

She later learnt that this was the final event in a long line of attacks against her family. When her parents had themselves been young they took one of the derelict farms close to London and had tried to make enough to barter with and survive. Indeed they did survive, even when all the land around them was eventually taken up by other survivor’s trying to make a living like them they survived. Then in late 81 PE her father had a bad harvest and couldn't pay the appropriate tax. They were punished simply though the burning of their crops.

Even now she didn't know if the collectors had meant this as an ends in itself of the punishment or a means as to the ends of the punishment she now lived. However she forced the subsequent time from her mind and fixated on her mother stroking her hair. All pain seemed to cease when she did this, and that was good.

….

As James got progressively more horny three things happened. Firstly he spanked harder. Secondly he spanked faster. Third he got harder. He had always dismayed slightly at the fact that he couldn’t issue a simple punishment without getting ridiculously horny, but that was life. Therefore without another thought he finished the final spank with one hand as he finished pulling out his hard member with the other. Then in one swift motion he grabbed her asscheeks with both hands and pulled them apart before forcing his cock in her asshole. She screamed instantly.

“Please Sir no!” She screeched. “I’m still hurt and you don’t want to put me out of action before the party do you?” He mulled this over briefly and very quickly decided that the slave was correct. Irritated he pulled out and walked to her face before forcing his cock down her throat. She gagged instantly and her eyes rolled slightly. Fuck it, if he couldn’t stick his did up there he could at least near choke her with it up this end.

Spit was streaming down her face by the time he was even close. Seeing her mascara run and the saliva drip to the floor only worked to make James hornier. Eventually he felt himself on the edge of cumming and forced his cock down her throat. She nearly choked in response but the cum instantly entered her gullet and had reached her stomach in little over a second.

“Good sluts don’t spill.” He said pulling his cock out and looking at the pool of saliva and cum at his feet. “Lick it up slut,” he said as he turned and walked to the kitchen. Sophie glared at his back as he turned but picked herself up and got on all fours. He liked her to perform like this when she somehow soiled part of the house. It was part of the humiliating punishment.

“Yes Sir.”

She looked at the spit for a moment and looked at how the cum had slightly congealed in the warmth of the lounge. Then without another thought she licked it up.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #4
AlexThomas1995

Default Chapter 1: Meeting and Greeting: Post 2

Sophie stared at herself intently in the mirror near the porch door. ‘Hello my name is Slave Sophie. I am here for your enjoyment for the evening. Please use and abuse me as you like’ she repeated again and again in her head. She flicked a curl of long blonde hair from her breast so she could see how they protruded through the black lace uniform. She hated answering the door naked. She hated having to bare herself to the world naked every time someone asked to enter the house. Now she thought about it she went outside naked all the time. In fact slaves could be publicly fucked since 97 PE. She knew that from personal experience. However still for some reason this irked her.

‘Hello my name is Slave Sop….’ There was a harsh knock at the door. She breathed in slightly and saw her plump breasts rise and fall. A thought half formed about begging for a corset next time but by the time she even recognized this idea she had pulled the door open.

“Hello my name is Slave Sophie. I am here for….” The tall man instantly reached inside and pinched her nipple. “Ouch” Sophie squeaked as he went to step in.

“I know who you are.” Said James Carruthers bluntly before pushing past. “And I know the rest of that speech too.” He said even more bluntly before spying her bright red ass. “And what is this then?” He whispered before planning a solid spank with each hand on the corresponding cheek poking out of the bottom of the ridiculously short dress.

“Ow. Please Sir I need to answer the door.” She stated again, looking up at Master James with slight shame in her eyes. Being a slave didn’t make her shameless, and having a man she had only met once before touch her breasts and ass within ten seconds of talking was… well shaming.

“I suppose I can wait for now. However once you are finished you are to come and present your cunt to me before anyone else. Is that understood slut?” He asked in a feisty tone.

“Yes Sir” she whimpered before returning to the door. The door had been knocked again and she had kept someone waiting for more than a few seconds. She turned the handle and started talking before she even had the door fully open.

“Hello my name….” This time she didn’t even get to her name before the tall women dressed in black leather slapped her face.

`“And where the fuck have you been you little shit?” She said before pushing Sophie against the wall behind her. Sophie instantly felt long nails being pushed into her bone dry cunt. “You answer the door when it is fucking knocked slut.” The woman said before holding her mouth closed and catching Sophie’s clit with her nail.

“Yes Miss!” she got around the hand gag before she was completely smothered. She had never even met this woman before and the shame she felt with Master James was nothing compared to the almost abject fear she was feeling now. Her clitoris hurt badly from the razor nails that had pulled and pinched it and the inside of her cunt felt like someone had pushed a sandpaper dildo inside her.

“Don’t have it happen again.” The woman said before proceeding away from her. Sophie sighed. She could already see where this evening was going to go.

….

Over the next hour over 30 people and accompanying slaves came through the door of Master James’ house. Some owners came alone, some came with a slave and some came with a veritable harem. When Sophie let in Mistress Anna and Master Joe there trooped behind them six slaves in variable states of undress. She briefly held out a hope that she may not have to act as entertainment with all the other slaves in the house. However that idea quickly died. She was the main event. These slaves were but mere entrees.

The last guest arrived almost exactly an hour after the first. Unlike almost every other person he was not dressed in some form of fetish attire. Instead he wore a tuxedo with a white bow-tie and a wing collar. Sophie was so taken aback by the man that she stuttered the introduction to her welcome and, before she could pick her words up he had already addressed her.

“Hello Sophie, so good to see you again.” He said as she recognized him as Master Alex. Instantly she understood the reason for his attire, and by that the reason for his late arrival also. Master Alex was a cellist in the local magistrate’s string quartet and thus he must have come directly from performance.

“Come, I won’t detain you unduly. Anyway as I should be the last person to arrive I am sure James will be waiting to introduce you more completely to everyone else.”

“Yes Sir.” She followed with her head hanging low. Much in the same way that the other slaves were but mere entrees to her, this session of meeting and greeting was but a mere entrée to what was going to happen next.

They both entered the sweltering living room at the same time and were unshaken by the sight. Most of the slaves were considerably more undressed than they had been on entering the house, and over half of them either had a new bruise or cum covering some part of their body. Some were actively engaged in a painful bout of fucking from one of the maters (and unluckily in one case a Mistress using an oversized strap-on on a male slave’s asshole). Others however were being spanked in different stages of being hogtied.

“Well ladies and gentlemen, it is time for me to introduce you all more thoroughly to Sophie.” James said with a twinkle in his eye. He walked over to her and pulled her over to a long bench directly in front of the now gazing spectators.

“Tonight’s entertainment will come in three parts, all of which only I know.” He pointed to the long bench. Along it at regular intervals were raised wooden spikes with slightly rounded edges. “The first thing that Sophie will be required to do is work her way to the end of this table by impaling herself up her asshole along these wooden cocks.” All clapped mutedly as they looked at the bench. The first cocks seemed easy enough, the first being less than an inch wide. However by the end the wooden cock was seven inches long and almost as many inches around.

“The following two parts will be revealed forthwith!” James said proudly as Sophie slowly had a feeling of dread fall over her. Her asshole was still sore from the previous night’s fucking and this could probably ruin her for weeks – and cause her a lot of pain in the process.

“Sir?” She said quietly. “Can I have lube Sir?”

“Well slave that is the fun part. No you will not be allowed conventional lube, as I know the task would then be easy for you. Instead you are allowed only the spit of the slaves around this room. They will all be instructed to help you.” He smiled and waved his arms round the room to indicate that this should be done. All the owners in the room duly addressed their slaves.

James walked over to Sophie. “Well slave, don’t make a fool of me.”

“I won’t Sir.”

“Good slut.” He turned from her and looked back at the now eager audience. “And to add one other piece of jeopardy, she had 20 minutes to finish these 10 cocks. And the punishment for failing will… well we will get to that soon enough.” He smiled once again.

“Well everybody, shall we begin?”

[Apologies for the lack of indenting. For some reason I can't format indents properly and therefore have decided to do away with them all instead of manually spacing at the start of each paragraph.]

Old 08-11-2014, 02:40 AM   #5
n25n0598

This is a great story, and really well written. I can't wait for more!

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:36 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Thanks for your appraisal of my stories but you're not a bad author yourself. I look forward to seeing how this goes. Well done on the start.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, epic, master, slave, submissive