Old 10-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target The new girl

This is my first story so all feedback are very much appreciated. I will start with a little background about the main actors. More actors will be added later, but this gives good background knowledge. The story will start relative slowly, but more action will come later, so please be patient. Also feel free to PM me with suggestions for the future parts of the story.

Hope that you will enjoy the story :)

The new girl

Prologue

Laura is a 14 year old girl, and she has just moved to a new town with her parents and her younger sister. Her father just got transferred to another department within his company, so the family had to move with him. Her mother is using most of her time raising her daughters and with charity work in the church. She is very religious and is raising her daughters strictly. Laura has long brown hair, is quite short for her age and has a pretty face. She has a nice slim figure with a tiny ass and small 32AA size tits. This is her 4th school and she did not have many close friends at her old school(s). Laura has little experience with sex, though she has masturbated a few times.

Sarah is Laura’s little sister and she is twelve. If you did not know it, you would not have guessed they were sisters. Unlike her sister Sarah easily bound with others, and is more a “wildcat”. She had a few boyfriends in their old town (of cause without her mother’s knowledge, as she would not have approved it). Sarah has semi long brown hair, and unlike her sister she has actually started growing boobs, which fits in a size 32B bra – not like Laura that are still using a training bra.

Maria is the leader. No one is in doubt about that (at least only once, then they will have learned it). Maria is in Laura’s new class and has just turned 15. She is almost inseparable to Jessica and Carol, and they have been classmates and best friends “since the first school day”. Marias parents are both actors, so they are away from home for long periods at a time. Maria is a gorgeous looking girl with long (fake) blond hair and a set of 34C size tits. She still has her “real” sexual debut to come, but she has done a few blowjobs and let a few guys feel her up a couple of times. Maria is masturbating often - in periods every single day.

Amanda is 19 and sister to Maria. She has a boyfriend (Steven) and is semi living at his apartment. Amanda is relative close to her sister, and often helps Maria with e.g. a lift in her car if needed. Amanda has a model like figure (and she knows it) and a very nice firm set of 38C size tits. Amanda has gone steady with Steven for more than 3 years and is has a lot of experience with sex.

Jessica is 14 and is the “gadgets -girl” in the little gang. She always has the latest cell phone, tablet and laptop. She is smart and knows how to use her gadgets, and furthermore she is skilled in using her cameras and video cameras. Her parents are workaholics and often leave Jessica and her brother for themself. They have a cottage not far from town, where they spent most of their weekends without the kids. Jessica is a tall, blond and good looking girl with a nice ass. Her tits are size 34B. Currently she has no boyfriend, but she has had a few relationships in the past where she had “gone all the way”.

Brian is like Sarah a couple of years younger than his sister. He has learned to stay out of her sister and her friends business, so he stays mostly for himself or together with his best friend Ryan.

Carol is also 14 and the last of the 3 girls in Maria’s “gang”, she is the only one that has parents that are actually at home. Carol is a single child, so she gets a lot of attention from her parents, often more then she likes. Carol gets good grades and with a better than average look with short dark hair. She likes to work out, so has a small six-pack stomach with 34C tits above. Carol is known among friends to be bi sexual and have had both boy and girl relationships in the past. Currently however her only “partner” is her pink dildo.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 10-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

The new girl

Chapter 1

It is Friday and Maria, Jessica and Carol are sitting in the lunch break and talking about the sleepover at Marias house, they have arranged to start after school.
Carol: “We should do something different tonight”. Maria agrees but has no ideas on what it should be.
In the same moment Laura the new girl enters the canteen, Laura has just started today, and has no friends yet. She looks around to try to find an empty seat.
Jessica gets and idea: “What about inviting the new girl over tonight?”
“Are you crazy Jessica!?!” Maria almost yells.
“No no, I do not want to invite her as a new friend” explains Jessica. “Look at her, she looks like a fool, and we can have some fun with her”.
Carol starts to laugh.
“Come on girls, you wanted something new to happen, and it is a while since we have made fun with someone – for real” continues Jessica, with a big smile all over her head.
After a little silence Maria and Carol looks at each other and both starts nodding their approvals and evil smiles appears on their faces.

Jessica starts to signal to Laura to come to their table. Laura is somewhat surprised that someone invites her to eat lunch with her already from day one. Maybe this school is different than her past ones?
Laura almost runs to the table, where Jessica is greeting her: “You are Laura right? I am Jessica”.
A shy nod with her head is all that Laura can do in response.
“Hey - I am Maria” says Maria, and Carol continues: ”And I am Carol, nice to meet you”.
They start to chat and Laura starts to loosen up a bit, and Maria asks: “So any plans for the weekend Laura?”
“No, I do not have any special plans, properly spend tomorrow with my little sister, and Sunday is church day” is Laura’s response. Carol is turning her eyes upside-down as signal to how boring she thinks is sounds, Laura does not notice, but Jessica does and starts to smile.
Maria: “We plan for a sleepover tonight at my place, you want to join? That would be a perfect opportunity to better learn each other”.
Laura: “Uhhh”, she is totally taken by surprise.
After a short break Jessica joins in: “Come on it will be fun”.
Laura: “I have never been to a sleepover before, but it sounds cool… it is just that my mother would never allow me to go”.
Maria: “Don’t worry, we will fix that. I will make sure that your mother agrees. I will have my mother call you mother after school - okay?”
Laura cannot believe what she hears, she is actually going to have a sleepover, and for the first time in many years, she feels that she has friends. “Thank you, thank you so much for doing this, I will love to go”.
“Here is our cell phone numbers, let’s have yours and your mothers” says Carol.

Shortly after the bell signal that the lunch break is over and it is time to class again.
Maria: “Call me when you mother has agreed, then we can arrange the details”.
“Sure, talk to you later” says Laura as she eats the last of her lunch.
The three girls leave Laura to finish her food. “This is going to be so great” says Jessica “But how are you going to get your mother to persuade Laura’s mother to let Laura join?”
Maria is laughing: “Easy enough, Amanda can call and play our mother, she can persuade anyone to do anything”.
The girls are heading for class, all with a big smile on their faces.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

The new girl

Chapter 2

After school the 3 girls are meeting at Marias house. “I can’t believe what a looser Laura is, we are going to have so much fun with her tonight” laughs Carol.
Jessica continues: “Did you see her sister after school, when they joined up? She seems to be more developed than Laura.”
Maria: ”Yes, this is going to be the best weekend ever. But let me go and call Amanda, and make her take care or Laura’s mother”.

In the meantime Jessica and Carol are starting on the plan for the night. “We need to get some humiliating pictures or videos of Laura” says Jessica.
Carol: “Yes, do you have your gear with you”
Jessica: “Always!” With an angry voice “Who do you think I am?” And then they both start laughing.
“How do we get her into a humiliating situation so you can get the shoots?” ask Carol.
Jessica: “What about a good old classic – T/D?”
Carol: “Good idea - but we must ensure that she does not get a catch on, what we are up to. She might be stupid, but not that stupid”.

In the meantime Maria has finished her conversation with her sister. “Amanda is up to the challenge, as long as she can get some details of the weekend later. And even better, she agrees to stay at Steven’s apartment, so we have the house all for our self".
Jessica and Carol are filling Maria up to date with their T/D plan. They now agree that they will play along for some time to get her trust. They are sure that their limits are far greater than Laura’s. So a normal thing for them will be humiliation for Laura, so it would be relatively safe for them to follow that plan. They use the next hour or so planning good questions and dares for Laura, and agree on their own limits for the first part of the game.
“Riiingggggg!!!” It is Maria’s cell phone that rings, it is Laura. They all keep quiet, waiting in anticipation for the answer. Did Amanda succeed in persuading Laura’s Mother to let Laura join the sleepover - or would it be one big disappointment?
Maria answers the phone “Hi Laura, it is Maria.” And put the speaker on, so the other could follow the conversation.
Laura: “You did it - I don’t know how you did. My mother did not approve at all, when I asked her. But after your mother’s call, she suddenly felt it was the best idea. I do not know how to thank you!”
Maria: “That is so awesome Laura, we cannot wait for you to join us. It is almost 5PM, let’s meet here in an hour, and then we can start by ordering some pizzas”.
Laura: “Sure…”
Maria almost interrupts Laura: “I will text you the address, call me if you have trouble find it.”
Laura: “Okay, see you in an hour”.
All the girls are shouting: “SEE YOU!!” and Maria ends the conversation. The girls cannot believe their luck; they are jumping up and down, screaming, hugging and giving high-fives to each other. They look so much forward for the night, and to see how far they can bring their plan.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

The new girl

Chapter 3

Laura arrives with her bag and sleeping bag to Maria’s house one hour later. The girls hug and enter the living room.
Laura: “Where are you parents?”
Maria: “Working of cause – sleepover is not fun with parents around”.
Laura: “But but…”
“Is that a problem, are you not allowed to be here without adults?” says Jessica with a big teasing smile on her face.
Laura: “..It is just… you mother promised my mother that she would be here…”
Carol interrupts: “What a shame if you have to leave because of that, we were going to have so much fun”
Laura: “No, I guess it is okay than”. She looks a little surprised and scared. After all this is her first sleepover.
Maria: “Let’s order some pizzas and watch a movie. My sister just got a new movie, we can borrow it, she will not notice.”

The girls went to the dining table and starts to chat, the girls talks about families, parents work, and Maria, Jessica and Carol makes good effort calming Laura down, and make her feel comfortable. After all they do not want her to leave.
Maria: “So Laura do you have any other siblings than your sister?”
Laura: “No, she is the only one, what about you?”
Maria: “Only Amanda, but she is rarely at home, so feel like I am a single child. During your presentation at school today, our teacher mentioned that you have moved here because of your father’s new job. What does he do?”
Laura starts to loosen up a bit: “He is an account manager, and he has been with the company for almost 20 years now”
Maria: “..and your mother – what does she do?”
Laura: “She does not work, she takes care of my sister and me. And then she does charity work, mostly for the church. She has already made several appointments with our new church”
“Ding Dong - Ding Dong” the doorbell rings.
“It must be the pizza man” says Carol “I will go fetch the pizzas.”

After they have finished eating, they move to the couches in the living room and get ready for the movie. Laura rarely are allowed to see movies, it is waste of time according to her mother, so see looks forward to the movie.
Maria: “Jessica could you please help me get supplies from the kitchen?”
Jessica: “Sure”
When they are out of hearing distance, Maria says: “It is going better than expected, Laura already seems to feel comfortable”.
Jessica: “Yes, much better. However the start was a little shaky, I was afraid that she were about to leave immediately.”
Maria: “Yeah – that was close. Now let’s continue relaxing, and then go to the next phase.” The girls are smiling at each other, get the soft drinks and glasses and head back to the others.
Carol takes the remote and turns on the TV: “Let’s start the movie.”
Old 10-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
Username87654

Very nice start. This has potential to be one of the best stories on this site. Can't wait for a new part.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks - I hope you will not disappointed with the rest of the story. I have the next chapter ready in a moment.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #7
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

The new girl

Chapter 4

The movie comes to an end, and the scrolling texts are starting to display on the screen. The girls start to rise from their comfortable positions in the couches.
Laura: “That was a good movie – what is next? Another movie?”
Carol: “Yeah good movie, but let’s play some games instead. Anyone have any suggestions?” Carol is playing her part of the game. Even if they have already agreed to play T/D, they do not want Laura to suspect what is coming for her.
Maria: “Laura do you have any good ideas?”
Laura is hesitating and whispering: “Noo… – I do not…” She is afraid to suggest anything stupid, so the others will laugh at her, so she feels it is better to just play along.
“What about T/D?” says Jessica and looks at Laura.
Laura: “T/D? What is that?” She looks puzzled.
Maria: “Never played Truth and Dare before?”
Laura: “No, how do you play it?”
Jessica: “It is easy. We takes turn asking Questions or giving Dares. If you are given a Truth, you have to answer the question truthfully, no matter what. If you get a Dare, you have to complete the task.”
Carol: “It is also a good way to better get to know each other, come on it is fun - I am in!”
Maria: “Me too!”
Laura still does not know what the game is about, but she agrees to give it a shot: “Okay… let’s try it”.

The girls move into the middle of the room and sits down on the floor on some pillows.
Maria: “Okay let’s start slowly so you can get up to speed Laura. Do not worry, it is a simple game.”
Laura: “Good, how do we play?”
Maria: “I will start. I will ask one of you - Truth or Dare, then that person has to decide for one of the options, and I will give either a Truth or a Dare to that person. When the person has completed the Truth or the Dare, she continues, and asks another person for - Truth or Dare”.
Carol: ”And you cannot ask the same person back. This is to prevent two persons to just play by them self”.
Laura: “What kind of questions do we ask? Is it like trivia game?”
Maria starts to smile and looks at Laura: “No no silly you – the questions is about us, like what is your favorite color and such.”
Jessica interrupts: “Yes all questions are good, and all Dares that can be completed among us four in this house. And they cannot be dangerous and cause serious harm to anyone – Agree?” She looks around at the other girls, and they all nod in reply.
Maria: “Good then – let’s get started. Jessica - Truth or Dare?”
Jessica: “Truth”
Maria: “Who do you fancy in our class?”
Jessica: “Hmmm it must be George, he is so cute.”
Maria: “Yes he is cute, especially after he got a new hairstyle.”
Jessica: “Now who is next… I think we go for… Carol – Truth or Dare?”
Carol: “Truth”
Jessica: “What is your favorite underwear to wear?”
Carol: “I have this matching deep red lace panties and bra, it has to be my favorite – it’s so sexy.” She then looks over at Laura, who nervously looks back, then looks down in the floor
Carol: “Okay Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura still looks down, not daring to look at Carol and then starts to speak…
Old 10-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #8
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing this story. It is very good.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #9
Username87654

Nice part. can't wait for the next.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #10
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 5

The new girl

Chapter 5

Laura: “Do I have to start with Truth? Or?”
Maria tries to help: “No, you can choose what you want, but often you start with truth”
Laura: “Hmm… okaayy… then I will also go for truth”.
Carol takes a small pause for reflection, what should she start asking Laura about. Not too lame, and not too risky: “Did you have a boyfriend in your old town?”
Laura seems relieved that it is not as bad as she had feared: “No, my mother do not approve dating”
Jessica: “What a shame - boys are great fun, hope that you manage to get more freedom here”
Maria looks at Jessica: “Hihi sounds like you are missing your X”, and they all starts to laugh, including Laura.
Jessica: “Laura – your turn”
Laura: “Maria – Truth or Dare?”
Maria: “Truth”
Laura has no idea on what to ask, but finally goes for: “Maria – What is your favorite class?”
Maria has difficulties hiding her laugh, what a dumb question, but she manages to do so and answers the question: “Properly say lunch break, but guess it does not count?”
The others start to laugh, and Carol answers on the behalf of the group: “No crazy you..”
Maria: “Then I will say geography as I like to travel and get to know new places and people, like you Laura.” She knows the last part was a lie, but it will get Laura to feel closer to them.
Laura starts to blush.
Maria: “Next one is for you Carol – Truth or Dare?”
Carol: “Tempting, but think I will take another Truth”
Maria: “When was your first kiss?”
Carol: “That is llloooonng time ago, is must be 5 or maybe 6 years since my first kiss.”
“Laura your turn – Truth or Dare” Carol continues.
Laura immediately replies “Truth!” she does not want to be the first to try to find out what dare involves.
Carol: “Someone has become eager to play, nice” a short break from Carol while she tries to remember one of the good questions for Laura that they have agreed upon: “Have you ever seen a dick in real life, and if so, tell us about it?”
Laura again starts to blush, she considers lying about it, but she knows how bad she is telling lies. So after what felt like an eternity she starts to answer the question: “No – I have not. I only saw some pictures of one in sex education class.”
Maria: “Have you not even seen your daddy’s when he has been changing clothes or showering?”
Laura: “No, not that I remember, maybe when I was little.”

The game goes on for some time, where the girls keep asking each other more or less embarrassing question. That is until Maria asks: “Truth or Dare” and the response from Jessica is: “Dare!”
Now Laura becomes restless, she is so excited about what the dare is going to be. This obviously does not go unnoticed, all the other 3 girls are looking at Laura out of the corner of their eyes.
Maria: “Standup and show us your naked butt for 30 seconds”
Jessica hesitates but finally stands up: “For 30 seconds? Can’t we say 20?” plagues Jessica. This is obviously just acting, so Laura should not think this is as easy as it is. Jessica‘s hands starts to unzip her jeans, and she lowers them to her knees. Then she stops and asks: “Who is timing the 30 seconds?”
Maria: “My dare - so I will do it.”
Jessica then turns around and begins to lift her panties beyond her buttocks.
Maria: “Time starts”
Laura stares at Jessica’s butt. It is so nice and perfect round, she begins to think if she can get herself to show her butt, if she is the one getting that dare. She agrees with herself that even if it will be embarrassing to show her butt, she will do it. Far worse thing can happen to her, she knows that…
Maria finally ends the dare: “Times up!”
Jessica then gets redressed and sits down and starts to browse around the other girls: “Okay – who will be next…
Old 10-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #11
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 6

The new girl

Chapter 6

Jessica finally decides to go for: “..Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura is still a little unsure about the dare thing, she tries to convince herself that it will be okay, but finally she changes her mind and chooses: “Truth”
The other girls are a little disappointed with this, but can all see that Laura is not far from choosing dare.
Jessica decides to give Laura an easy one: “if you should choose an actor to marry, who should it be?”
Laura attempts to sneak around the question: “I don’t know – I do not want to be married yet.” But quickly realizes that is not the best answer, so continues: “…if I have to choose, it will be Leonardo DiCaprio.”
Carol: “Yeah he is still hot, maybe a little old, but still hot hot.”

Laura looks over at Maria: “Truth or Dare?”
Maria wants the game to go on, so she quickly chooses: “Dare”
Laura now has an issue, she has no idea, what to ask. She thinks about asking Carol or Jessica, but agrees with herself that it will be silly. She then reflects on Jessica’s dare and thinks about what Maria can do of similar things. Laura has decided, it might be a little bold, however she does not have forever to find a good dare: “Show us you bra and panties for 30 seconds”
Maria looks shocked, and this time it is not an act. She did not expect that to come from Laura’s mouth, however she is happy inside. Now all paths were open for them to give Laura the dare they have planned.
Jessica and Carol both starts to smile, both looking back and forth between Laura and Maria.
Maria shakes her head and gets up and asks: “Do I have to take by shirt and jeans all the way off?”
Laura does not know what to answer, but starts to shake her head and says: “No - I guess not?” and then starts to look at Jessica for some help.
Jessica: “The dare did not say anything about stripping, so will agree that you do not have to.”
Carol nods her acceptance.
Maria lowers her jeans to her feet’s, revealing her lace light blue panties. Then she lifts up her shirt, displaying her perfectly shaped 34C tits in a matching lace light blue bra. Laura is starting to gaze at Maria’s body, and is feeling jealous about it. What curves she has and what a nice set of boobs…
Jessica interrupts Laura’s daydream: “Remember to time the 30 seconds.” and hands the clock to her.
Laura starts the timer and continues her stare. Maria’s panties are half transparent, so Laura can just see a part of her dark pubic hair through the blue panties. She somehow manages to monitor the timer, and after the 30 seconds she says: “Okay time.”
Maria then lowers her shirt and pickup her jeans, zip then and sits down again. She had a good look at Laura all the time, and she could see that she enjoyed the view. Maria ensures herself that the joy will be equally returned, when Laura hopefully will strip later…
Old 10-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #12
dickface

this is a good story, but be concious of their age. it seems a little steange thag someone would have their first first kiss at age 8.
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #13
dareme987

loving it please continue

family, poo, wee, permanent, family, public

i want to be a slave pm if you would like to be my master or mistress

MALE
dareme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #14
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickface View Post
this is a good story, but be concious of their age. it seems a little steange thag someone would have their first first kiss at age 8.
Thanks for the reply and your advice. I will try to be more conscious in the future, even I do believe that a kiss at that age is possible. It could just be e.g.: a quick kiss on the mouth :)
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #15
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 7

The new girl

Chapter 7

Maria: “Carol your turn - Truth or Dare?”
Carol continues their plan and chooses: “Dare”
Maria: “Go to the freezer and bring back 2 ice cubes. Then put one in each of your bra cup next to your nipples. Leave them there to melt.”
Carol starts her acting and cries: “Nooo not that, you know how sensitive my nipples are.”
Maria: “You know the rules, you can’t quit now.”
Jessica adds on to the performance: “If you do not do it, then you will be out of the game and will have to leave.”
Maria: “Exactly!” and then she turns to Laura: “Do you not agree on this?”
Laura is confused, what should she do? She tries to catch Carol’s eyes to find help here, but she fails. Then she looks at Maria, and agrees almost whispering: “I guess so, the rules are that you have to do the dare, if it was not dangerous.”
Carol reluctantly raises and says: “Okay okay, I will do it, but you know how badly my nipples will hurt.” Obviously a lie to make Laura believe, she is not the only that is going to perform hard dares. She walks to the kitchen and shortly after she returns with the two ice cubes. Carol sits down and puts the ice cubes underneath her tank top and into her bra - first the left, and then the right. A little moaning slip from her lips: “Ohhh…” as the cold ice connects with her tits and nipples.
Laura is watching with intense intensively. She feels a little sorry for her, but also feels a relief that it is not her that is the victim. Laura sees how the bulges from the ice cubes, are clearly visible through the tank top, and as the ice is melting, the bra and top is getting more and more transparent from the water.
It is relative hot inside the house so the ice is melting quickly, and the game continues.

Carol: “Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura considers the situation for a moment; she does not want the others to think that she is a coward. She eventually goes for: “Dare” She only whispers it, she is so excited and a little scared.
Carol: “Okay, here it is. You must stand up in the middle of the room. Then close your eyes and slowly lift up your t-shirt and bra to show us your tits. Then count slowly loud to ten, and then slowly lower your clothes. Then you can open your eyes again.”
Laura becomes quiet. No she can’t do that, it would be so embarrassed. All the other girls have tits – real tits, not just small budding tits like her.
Laura is finally able to speak: “W h y with my eyes closed…?”
Carol: “To just lift you t-shirt would be too easy. Here are no boys - just us girls. So to make it a little more excited, you need to do it with your eyes closed. Trust us – we will not touch you if that is what you are afraid of”.
Maria: “I did your dare before remember, I showed my underwear - both bra and panties”.
Laura does not know what to do; she knows that she has to do it to continue the game. But she does not know if she can. She has never before shown her tits to anyone, she always went to the toilet to change for PE classes. She tries to look up at Carol, but no mercy to get there. She then slowly looks over at Jessica - the same, no mercy.
Carol: “Came on Laura, we do not have all night”.
Laura whispers: “Okaayyy… I will do it then”. Her face starts to turn red of embarrassment, and she slowly gets up from the floor.

Jessica can’t believe it, she will do it. Their plan works. Laura will actually stand up, close her eyes and shows her little girls tits. She mentally made herself ready to get her video camera, as soon as Laura closes her eyes. She can see that Maria and Carol also have their hands in their pockets, ready to take photos with their cell phones.
Laura walks into the middle of the room, she turns around to face the other girls, and she then closes her eyes. Slowly she puts her hands down to the bottom of her t-shirt…
In the meantime Jessica has started her video camera, she does not want to miss anything of this epic moment. Carol and Maria have their cell phone in front of them, taken a lot of photos – both happy that Jessica has managed to remove the shooter sound, so Laura will not know anything about what is going on.
Laura takes a deep breath and slowly – very slowly starting to lift up her t-shirt. Her nude white stomach starts to show. Then her belly button is coming into view. Laura continues to lift up the t-shirt, and the bottom of her plain white training bra shows. She takes a little break and soon decides to get it over with, so she gets hold of both the t-shirt and the training bra and continues. Her tits are now starting to show and after a few more inches of lifting, her tits are jumping down, and her almost flat chest with huge and erect nipples comes in full display.
A sudden “Wow” comes from Carol. She has expected Laura to be flat chested - but not that flat. And those nipples – they are so big.
Laura starts to count out loud: “1…2…3…”
The video camera in Jessica’s hand is zooming in on the nipples, and both Carlo and Maria are taking photos after photos.
Laura continues: “4…5…6…” She feels a sudden relief, now it is over, it can’t be any worse than this. Actually she starts to feel a tickling between her legs, and her nipples almost hurts from the erection, they have never been bigger in her entire life. “7…8…9…” and finally “10”, it felt like an eternity. Laura starts to slowly lower her t-shirt, not caring if her training bra comes into place.
Jessica, Maria and Carol get their cameras stored away, so when Laura has lowered her t-shirt and opens her eye, they just sit and watch Laura, which does not have any idea on, what has just happened.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare