Old 12-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #286
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 65

The new girl

Chapter 65

Laura goes outside the shop and tries to find the others. She looks to the right, no sign of them. She looks to the left, still no sign of them: “Where are they? Have they left me here??”
Maria: “There you are!” She has sneaked up on Laura from behind.
Laura is jumping in surprise: “…Yes…”
Jessica and Carol have also joined them and walk in front of Laura.
Carol: “Was it good to get some cock?”
Laura whispers and tries to hush on Carol: “Please not so loud.”
Carol does not let Laura get away so easily: “Then answer my question – slave girl!”
Laura: “I don’t know, he just… fucked my mouth…”
Jessica intervenes: “And did you swallow as ordered?”
Laura: “Yes I did… all of it…”
Jessica smiles: “Uhh… Was there a lot?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Maria: “Good girl! Now let’s walk. We have an extra task for you.”
Laura follows in silent, just happy to get away from all the people. She has a feeling that everyone walking by was able to hear every word, they were saying.

Maria: “Jessica did you find a good place for our next task?”
Jessica: “I do not know, if it is perfect, but it was the best, I could find in such short time.”
Maria: “It will have to do. Lead on.”
Jessica leads the girls to an abandon shop. All the windows have brown paper on it, to hide the mess inside the shop. The door is unlocked and there does not seem to be anyone currently working on the shop.
Carol: “This looks fine. I will go get the… you know…” She looks at Maria and Jessica.
Maria: “Cool. We will brief Laura, while you are gone.”
Laura has a fair good idea that she is not going to like, what is coming up next.
Maria: “You remember to girls staring at you in the first shop?”
Laura: “Yes…” She perfectly well remembers those girls.
Maria: “Well, we have been talking to them. They like to look at you, and they would like to follow you all day long.”
Laura: “Noo…”
Maria: “We thought that you did not want that to happen, so we have made a deal with them.”
Laura: “What deal???”
Maria: “You just do ANYTHING we or they say – and you will be fine. Then we will make sure, you are okay. We will stop them, if they do not stay within our limits.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “That is my little slave girl. Remember that they will punish you if you fail to obey!”

They wait a moment for Carol to come back. Veronica, Teresa, Tammy and Victoria all stare at Laura as they enter.
Veronica: “So this is the slave girl.”
Maria: “Yes it is – Laura here is our little slave girl.”
Veronica: “Wow!”
Maria: “Now let’s get down to business. Laura strip!”
Laura looks surprised, but is so afraid what will happen to her if she does not. Laura manages with some difficulties to unzip the dress, and lets it fall. Her tiny tits with huge nipples get into display, and soon her little bush of hair is also shown, following by her wet slit with her clit pointing out from her pussy lips. The dress falls all the way to the ground and Laura steps out of it. She now stands naked in front of the four strangers, with her arms to the side and eyes facing down into the floor.
Veronica walks up to Laura and lets one of her fingers play with one of Laura’s nipples: “Your tits are so small, but those nipples are so big.”
Laura just stands there and let her touch her.
Veronica moves her finger down to Laura’s stomach all the way down to her public hair: “Is this all you got? Nothing is shaven off?”
Laura looks at Maria, who sends a stern look back. Laura knows that if she does not answer this humiliating question, she will be punished: “Yes…”
Veronica: “Yes – what?”
Laura: “Yes it is all I got… I have not shaven…”
All four girls are laughing at Laura, before Teresa looks at Maria and asks: “How old is she?”
Maria: “Almost 15.”
Teresa: “What?? You are kidding??”
Maria: “Nope.”
Laura wishes that she could just run away. This is so humiliating.
Tammy walks closer to Laura, and moves a hand to her pussy: “Is she wet?” She looks up at Laura and moves her hand to Laura’s face: “Are you wet? You get turned on by this don’t you?”
Laura looks at Tammy: “Yes… I am wet…”
Again the girls are laughing at Laura.
Victoria: “Why can’t we have a horny little slutty slave girl?”
Jessica: “You can have your memory of her. You can take the photo now if you want.”
Laura is looking really scared now: “Photo???” She moves her hands to shield her body.
Maria: “Laura move does hands out of the way – NOW!!”
Laura slowly moves her hands to her side, sending begging eyes towards Maria.
Maria: “They want a photo of you tits. And either you give them that – or we will send them a photo or two from our collection.”
This makes Laura much more cooperative: “Much better with a tit photo, than almost any of the photos in their collection.” she thinks.
Carol: “Ask for it slave!”
Laura is beaten: “Please – Please take a photo of my tits…”
Veronica: “Sure we will.”
All four girls have found their cellphones and are all taken a photo of Laura’s small tits. Jessica is supervising carefully, to check that it is only Laura’s tits that are on the pictures.
The girls put their cellphones away, and Jessica nods to Maria and Carol that the photos are approved.

Maria: “Before you leave us, we will give you a little extra gift.”
Veronica: “Nice!”
Maria: “Laura likes to play truth and dare. So please give her two truths and two dares.”
Veronica: “Sure – any limits?”
Maria: “We will let you know if you are going too far.”
Tammy: “I will go first with a truth. How far have you gone with a boy?”
Laura: “I have sucked a cock…”
Jessica cannot stop herself: “When was the last time you did this?”
Laura is so humiliated by this: “Just before coming in here with you…”
Tammy: “WHAT?? You gave a blowjob here in the mall??”
Jessica: “Come on – tell them.”
Laura could kill Jessica, but tells the story anyway. She still fears the punishment: “I gave a shopping assistant a blow… blowjob in the dressing room… to get the dress…”
Tammy: “What a slut!!”
They all laugh at her again, while Laura stands there humiliating herself and displaying her nude body.
Victoria: “My turn. I will go for a dare - Spread your legs and masturbate for us.”
Maria stops Laura for a moment: “She can do this – but she cannot cum.”
Victoria: “Too bad…”
Maria: “I am sorry, but she is not allowed. Slaves should earn the right to have orgasms.”
Laura spreads her legs, so everyone can have a good view of her pussy. She then moves both hands to her slit and starts to rub her pussy lips and clit: “MMMMMmmm…”
She could cum within seconds - if she was allowed, but Laura tries to hold it as long as possible: “MMMMMMMmmmmmm…”
Victoria: “You really like this don’t you?”
Laura manages to answer between her moans: “MMMmmm… Yeesss… MMMmmmmmm…”
Maria can see that Laura is very close to the point of no return: “STOP!”
Laura lets her hands fall to her sides, so disappointed that she could not cum. She is willing to take almost any punishment to get an orgasm.
Maria: “Sorry about the short show.”
Victoria: “It is okay – naughty slaves cannot cum!”
Veronica: “I will take the last dare. Lick your fingers clean.”
Laura is disgusted by this. She hates her own pussy juice. After a quick look at Maria, she moves her hands to her mouth and starts to lick each finger clear of her own juice.
Just as she is done, Veronica moves to her: “Like that slave?”
Laura: “Noo…”
Veronica: “Too bad, cause there is more down here.” She moves her hands to Laura’s pussy and rubs her hands wet.
To Laura’s terror Veronica moves her hands to Laura’s mouth, putting each finger at a time into her, to have her clean them.
Veronica smiles: “Now you are done.” Giving Laura a friendly slap on her cheek.
Laura: “Thanks…”
Veronica: “You are welcome – slave.”
Teresa: “The last one is obviously a truth. What is the most embarrassed thing, you have ever done?”
Laura thinks for a moment: “This…”
Teresa: “No no no – that is too easy! Be more specific.”
Laura: “Okay… The most embarrassed thing I have done is… to stand here naked in front of four strangers… masturbating…”
Teresa: “Much better!”
Maria: “Thank you girls for the nice truths and dares. We needs to get going, we have a lot of things to do, before we leave the mall.”
Veronica: “The pleasure is ours.”
Maria: “Let’s have your phone numbers, maybe we will call you if we need more.”
Veronica: “Sure.”
The girls give Maria their phone numbers, before they leave the shop.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #287
lamington19

wow amazing i love this serie u should get it on itunes as a ibook and get it published
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #288
justaregulargirl

can't wait for more!
justaregulargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #289
deswill

this is a good story and i like your writing technique with the names beside what they are saying. I find that its easier to read the story that way.

Looking forward to reading more soon.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #290
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamington19 View Post
wow amazing i love this serie u should get it on itunes as a ibook and get it published
I am flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaregulargirl View Post
can't wait for more!
Yes I know, patience is not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deswill View Post
this is a good story and i like your writing technique with the names beside what they are saying. I find that its easier to read the story that way.

Looking forward to reading more soon.
Thanks - I am trying my best to make it easy to read, so happy that you believe I have succeeded.

This will be the last update this year, so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all - Hope you will tune in to the story next year for more updates on Laura's adventures.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:34 AM   #291
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 66

The new girl

Chapter 66

Jessica: “We have to hurry. We do not have much time. Your next task is easy. You do not have to buy anything, and you only need to try one item.”
Jessica: “You will go to the shoe shop over there.”
Jessica: “Here you will try any pair of shoe you want.”
Laura thinks: “This sounds way too easy.”
Jessica: “When you have found them, you must find a male assistant, and have him help you put them on.”
Jessica: “And when doing so, make sure he gets a very good and clear view of your pussy.”
Laura: “Nooooo…”
Jessica ignores Laura: “Go on – we will wait here!”

Laura slowly goes to the store and is thinking on the way: “Oh my god… I have to show my pussy to one more completely stranger – and this time a male! This is going to be so humiliating. Even with my panties on, this would be embarrassing, but now without them… noooo…”
She walks into the shop and start to browse the shoes. Laura cannot make up her mind, should she take her time browsing? Or just pick a pair and get it over with?
In the same a male assistant walks up behind her: “Can I help you?”
Laura jumps a little, then turns around and looks at him. He looks like he is in his late forties, half bald and a little overweighed. Without thinking Laura hands him the shoes, she is currently holding: “Yes, I would like to try these on.”
The male assistant takes the shoes and guides Laura to a seat nearby, and Laura sits down.
Laura swallows and looks out of the shop, here she gets a brief eye contact with Maria, and this definitely does not help her. Laura considers for a moment to find another person to spread her legs for, but she knows that they will punish her, if she skips this opportunity to complete her task.
The male assistant takes Laura’s left foot, removes her current shoe and puts the new one on.
Laura just sits there, trying to gather her courage to spread her legs, but nothing happens.
The male assistant takes the other foot, and changes that too. He looks at Laura and asks: “How is it?”
Laura spreads her legs a little and answers: “I don’t know, they feel a little too big.”
The male assistant tries to adjust the shoe: “Try to walk”
Laura is relieved to get up, she is not ready to show an old man her privates yet: “Okay.”
She walks a few steps, the shoes do not feel right, and she actually does not like them either. However Laura still has a task to complete.
The male assistant: “Better?”
Laura: “No. Still thinks they are a little too big.”
The male assistant guides Laura to the seat again: “Okay, I will take them and try to find a smaller pair.”
Laura has moved her body to the edge of the seat and has now spread her legs wide enough for her little slit to be visible. Laura’s heart is beating fast, she is very nervous, she is almost giving up and is about to run out of the store. But she is not, she sits still in the seat flashing her pussy.
The male assistant has removed the first shoe, and is about to go for the other, as he looks up at Laura. First he does not notice anything else than a pair of half spread legs, but suddenly he see, what Laura is missing – her panties. He stops his action for a second, and stares at Laura’s little pussy, and then he slowly looks up at Laura and smiles.
Laura just stares at him, unable to do anything. She is so embarrassed about her undeveloped pussy at the moment.
The male assistant is looking back at her pussy. His hands start to slowly take the last shoe of Laura’s foot, but in the process he manages to spread her legs even further.
Laura is so afraid of what is going to happen, so she just let him do it.
Both the shoes are now off, but the male assistant takes a few seconds to look at the pussy in front of him, before he takes the shoes and walks away.

Laura sits in her seat for a couple of minutes before the male assistant comes back.
He kneels in front of Laura again and to his huge surprise, he sees that Laura’s pussy is still in display. He has a huge smile on his face, as he lifts Laura’s foot to put the new shoe on. He is struggling to get it on, as he on purpose has forgotten to loosen the shoelaces. He uses this as an excuse to lift Laura’s foot even further in the air, so he can get a better look at the pussy in front of him.
Once again Laura does not offer resistance against this, she lets him have a very good look at her little wet slit.
The male assistant takes his time with the shoes, giving Laura’s spread legs and pussy much more attention with his eyes, than her feet and the shoes. Finally he gets both shoes on, smiles and asks: “Better?”
Laura is so hugely embarrassed that she is unable to speak. She just look at him, then the shoes and then back at him. She finally is able to get up, and tries to walk in the shoes. But it is obvious that they are too small for her.
The male assistant: “Looks too small?”
Laura just nods and sits down again. This time she does not spread her legs, to the disappointment of the male assistant.
He kneels again to free Laura’s feet from the shoes, and just as he has given Laura her old shoes back on, she almost runs out of the store.

Maria, Jessica and Carol are waiting for Laura a few shops away from the shoe shop. Laura quickly finds them, and the first thing she notices, is Jessica and her camera.
Laura thinks: “Did she manage to take picture of me? Nooooo!!!”
Maria: “Good slave! You gave him a nice show!”
Laura cannot believe that Maria is saying this so loud. Everyone nearby is able to hear her.
Carol: “Now the last shop for you to visit is in the other end of the mall – in the basement. It is quite hidden, so you have to know that it is there.”
Laura follows the others, as they start to walk. She is wondering what the last shop is, since it is hidden away.
Carol: “We will give you some money, and you have to buy three items for yourself in the shop. The items need to be good!”
Laura looks confused: “Good??”
Carol: “You will know what we think of, when you get there.”
Laura: “And what if I don’t?”
Carol: “Then ask for help in the shop – No, I will change that to you have to ask for assistance in the shop. And remember to mention that you are a slave – That is very important, it will help them help you!”
Laura is still very unsure, of what she has to buy: “Okay…”
Carol: “We will wait up here, but do not use the whole day in the shop. We have so much we need to do today.”
Laura: “Okay.”
They walk to a staircase, and Carol points at it: “Here you go – see you later.”
Laura goes to the stairs, looks back at the girls one last time and starts to walk down the stairs.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #292
lamington19

cant wait for the next chapter i hope there not a long wait
Old 01-03-2014, 08:27 AM   #293
Julia.your.dareslut

nice story please continue
Julia.your.dareslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #294
Sjak
Account Banned

Spend the day reading your story, I really enjoyed myself
Sjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #295
Igglybabe

Loving the story
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #296
lamington19

please post more i miss this story
Old 04-25-2014, 07:04 PM   #297
lamington19

any more updates on this it such an amazing story but its been so long
Old 06-20-2014, 10:46 PM   #298
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Just finally finished reading all this I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:09 PM   #299
jonxlii
Baby Member

Please return to this story! So good!!
jonxlii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 05:59 PM   #300
lamington19

please continue this stroy its so amazing