Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What would you like to see next?
Strip Scrabble 4 19.05%
Strip Monopoly 13 61.90%
Strip Chess 4 19.05%
None of the above 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Strip Snooker

This is a short story in three parts. There is no continuation and no sequel.

I've put it in this section because there are underlying tones of incest.

You’ve had Strip Poker and Strip Blackjack, so I now present:
STRIP SNOOKER

For all the American readers, Snooker is an English game a bit like American Pool but requiring considerably more skill and judgement

STRIP SNOOKER

PART 1

“Yeah!” Lucy Hunt screamed, as she waved her cue in the air, almost taking out her brother’s eye, “Eat my shorts!” She had just potted the black ball to win the fourth game of snooker, levelling the scores at 2-2.

“No thanks,” James said, “I know where they’ve been.”

James had received a new snooker table from his parents for his sixteenth birthday and, although it was only a half-size table measuring six foot by three foot, the only place big enough to set it up was in the basement of their house, which was used largely as a recreation and games area.

James had tried to get some of his friends round to play a few games but they were otherwise engaged, so he had to ask his fourteen-year-old sister to play. He hadn’t realised how lucky she would be.

“Okay,” he said, “Best of five, but we’ll make this last game a bit more interesting.”

“How so?” Lucy eyed him suspiciously.

“If one of us pots a red only, the other player has to answer a truth. If one of us pots a red AND a colour, the other player has to do a dare.” He winked at his sister. “If one of us pots more than two balls in a single break, the other player has to remove an item of clothing which remains off for the duration of the game. Okay?”

“What if one of us misses or plays a foul shot?” Lucy enquired.

James thought for a moment. “Then there’s a penalty rule where the player who’s missed or fouled has to either miss two goes or take off two items of clothing instead of one.” He had just made that up and wasn’t sure if it made sense. “Okay?”

Lucy thought about this for a few moments. “Okay, but I need to go to the toilet first.”

“Oh, no, little sister,” James said, “You’ll go and put on some more clothes, I know you.”

“No,” Lucy said, “I really do need the toilet.”

“Okay,” James said, “What have you got on?”

Lucy went through her attire. “Well, just my shoes, shorts, top and... bra and panties. Five items. You?”

“Just my shoes, socks, trousers, t-shirt and boxers,” James said, “Five also.”

“Okay,” Lucy said, “Set up the table and I’ll be back in a few minutes, wearing exactly the same clothes.” She put her cue down on the table and walked to the door.

James watched her go, admiring her cute little bottom through her shorts - shorts which were more like hot pants. He mentally slapped himself round the face for thinking such thoughts about his little sister and started to set up the table.

By the time he had set it up and started to regret suggesting the strip element, Lucy had returned, still wearing the same clothes.

“Okay,” Lucy said, “Ready?”

James nodded and took a coin from his pocket. “Heads or tails?”

“Tails,” Lucy said.

James flipped the coin. It landed on ‘tails’. “Okay, you start.”

Lucy picked up her cue, chalked the tip with more chalk than was necessary and blew off the excess like a pro. She bent down over the table, positioned the cue ball in the D section between the yellow and brown balls and lined up her shot. She had an unusual way of holding the cue, making a ring with her forefinger and thumb and guiding the cue tip through it. She played her shot, hitting the triangle of reds and scattering them all over the table. “Safety shot,” Lucy said.

The balls were so scattered that most of them were covering each other. James thought he might be able to pot a red but not a colour. He got down to his shot and lined it up. The red went cleanly into the pocket but the cue ball was left in amongst the reds at the top of the table. He couldn’t see a colour. He just rolled the cue ball down the table hoping to hit one. He didn’t.

“Foul!” Lucy screamed. “Penalty.”

“I’ll miss two shots,” James said. He didn’t want to remove two items of clothing as per his own rule.

Lucy looked at the table. She hit the cue ball at the reds, seemingly without even lining the shot up. A red was pocketed in the top corner pocket.

“Lucky bas...” James didn’t finish what he was going to say.

Lucy smiled and took her next shot. She couldn’t pot a colour but she could just roll up to the blue. She did so and just tapped the blue with the cue ball. “That was my first go,” she said. “A red, so a truth.” She thought for a moment. “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

James hadn’t. Should he lie? He decided to tell the truth. “No, I haven’t.” Then he decided to inject a bit of levity. “Why, are you offering?”

“In your dreams.” Lucy got down for her next shot. “Second shot,” she said. She lined up a red. She pulled back her cue. She hit the cue ball. The cue ball hit the red. The red went into the pocket. Lucy was on the pink. She smiled, took another shot and potted the pink.

James re-spotted the pink ball.

Lucy was on another red. She potted it. There her luck ended. She just ran the cue ball up to the black. “Three balls,” she said, “So take something off.”

“My shoes,” James said, slipping them off.

“Chicken,” Lucy said. “My last shot,” She got down for her next shot. She potted a red quite easily as it was near the pocket already but she couldn’t pot a colour. She hit the pink against the side cushion.

James got down to play his own shot. He had a choice of reds. He selected one and potted it into the corner pocket, leaving himself in perfect position on the black. He potted the black and left position on another red. He replaced the black ball on its spot. Now he had a dilemma: should he pot the red and then get Lucy to take off an item of clothing, which would probably be her shoes, or should he miss the red deliberately and give her a difficult dare to do? He thought about his options for a few minutes.

“Come on,” Lucy said, “It’s not that difficult. Pot the red and I’ll remove my... shoes.”

Lucy had just made the decision for him. He played the red and it bounced off the lip of the pocket. “Darn,” he said.

“You did that deliberately,” Lucy said.

“Didn’t,” James said, “You put me off, rushing me.” He put his cue down, resting it against the side of the table and considered what dare to give his sister. He thought a bit more and then smiled at Lucy. “Okay, sis,” I dare you to...”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 06-14-2014, 01:40 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Strip Snooker Part 2

STRIP SNOOKER

PART 2

James thought a bit more, making sure he was doing the right thing. “I dare you to take off your shoes so that the next time you have to remove an item it will not be them.”

“You little bastard!” Lucy threw down her cue on the floor.

“Watch it,” James said, “That’s part of my birthday present.” He giggled when he saw the look on Lucy’s face.

Lucy took off her shoes and kicked them under the table. “Happy?”

James nodded. “More than,” he said. “Your go.”

Lucy picked up her cue again, chalked the tip and played a shot. She potted a red and somehow screwed the cue ball back to gain position on the blue. “There,” she said, “Fuck you!”

James watched as Lucy lined up the blue ball into the corner pocket.

Lucy played her shot. The blue ball was propelled toward the middle pocket. It hit the lip of the pocket and bounced back up the table into the reds. “Shit,” she hissed.

“You have to give me a truth,” James said.

“I know, I know,” Lucy shouted. “How big’s your penis?”

James wasn’t expecting that. “Soft or hard?” he said.

“Both,” Lucy said.

James wasn’t sure if Lucy knew what that actually meant considering she was only fourteen but she certainly knew what a penis was so he told her anyway. “It’s about three inches soft and five and a half inches hard.”

“Wow,” Lucy said, genuinely amazed. “THAT big?”

She obviously didn’t know what size penises were but he didn’t want to disillusion her. “Yeah,” he said, “I’m very well endowed.”

James got down to play his next shot. Even though it was a half-size table, it had the full complement of fifteen red and there were eight reds left on the table, six up at the top end and two at the bottom of the table behind the yellow, brown and green balls.

He lined one of them up and potted it easily. He looked for a colour. There wasn’t an obvious one to pot so he considered playing a safety shot and putting the cue ball behind the pink, blocking the reds and snookering Lucy. This wouldn’t give him a great advantage under his new rules but, if Lucy failed to pot anything and missed, it was the penalty rule.

Lucy looked at the position for a bit. “Are you allowed to do that?” she asked.

“Of course,” James said, “It’s called a safety shot.”

“Oh.” Lucy lined up the shot, attempting to bounce the cue ball off the side cushion and hit one of the reds.

If she hit it, James knew, it would be a valid shot. If she missed a red, it would be the penalty and she would have to either miss two goes enabling him to get a good advantage over her or she would have to take off two items of clothing. Either way, she would be worse off than him.

Lucy hit the cue ball. It hit the side cushion and came off at an angle towards one of the reds. The reds were quite widely spread and only six of them were in the right area; the other two were still at the bottom of the table from her break-off shot. The cue ball was travelling in the right direction to hit a red but not quite fast enough. It stopped about a quarter of an inch away from the red.

“Fucking poo,” Lucy said.

James laughed. “Well, sis, what’s the penalty to be? Miss two goes or take off two items?”

“Miss two goes,” Lucy said.

That meant James had three goes in a row. He had his next proper shot, then the two goes from Lucy losing her turns. He was determined to take advantage of the situation.

James looked at the balls. He could pot a red and stun the cue ball to leave him on the pink into the corner pocket. From there, he could take another loose red into the middle pocket and run through for a long green into the bottom corner pocket. And, as luck would have it, there were two reds at the bottom of the table. He reckoned he might be able to clear the table in three goes. However, Lucy was wearing four items of clothing so he needed four breaks of three or more balls in order to divest her of everything.

He looked at his sister and mouthed: “Sorry, sis.” Then he giggled and took his shot.

The red landed in the top corner; the pink in the opposite top pocket. He replaced the pink on its spot and then potted the next red in the middle (with a bit of a wobble). The cue ball was on the green. He potted the green, re-spotted it and then gently ran one of the reds towards the yellow corner pocket. The red stopped just by the pocket.

“That was my first go,” he said. “Four balls so you have to take an item off. What’s it to be?”

To be continued...
Old 06-14-2014, 01:41 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Strip Snooker Part 3

STRIP SNOOKER

PART 3

“So, what’s it to be?” James repeated. He was getting impatient.

Lucy sighed. “My top,” she said.

“Okay,” James said.

Lucy pulled her top off over her head, ruffling her long blonde hair and revealing a pink bra. Her breasts were not too big, but not too small either. James licked his lips at the delights to come.

He lined up his next shot, the red hanging over the corner pocket. It went in, leaving James on the yellow into the middle pocket. He potted it and screwed back for the other red into the green corner pocket. He replaced the yellow and potted the next red. That was enough but he had to continue his break and he needed to leave himself on one of the remaining three reds at the top of the table.

He looked at the blue. He hit it half-ball, not potting it but taking the cue ball up the table and leaving it near the remaining three reds. “Three balls potted,” he said to Lucy. “That means you have to remove...”

“I know, I know,” Lucy said.” She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, exposing a small pair of pink panties which matched her bra. She pulled her shorts off, one foot at a time, and dropped them on the floor beside her top. “Like what you see?” she said, sarcastically.

“Yes, thanks,” James said. “I have one more go before you get a turn.” He got down for his shot. He lined up one of the three remaining reds but it was not easy. He hadn’t got onto it as he had hoped. He rolled it towards the corner pocket but it hit the other red and ran off course. It wobbled and stopped a couple of inches from the pocket. The cue ball was not far away from it.

James had never seen Lucy move as fast as she did at that moment. He thought she was ready to play her shot before the ball had stopped moving. She got down and potted the red easily, leaving her with a straight black into the opposite corner. She potted it and waited for James to put it back on its spot.

“Eight,” Lucy said.

The final red however was near the side cushion, after James’ shot and was not able to be potted. Unless...

Lucy used her cue like she had seen professional players do on the television and tried to judge a double off the cushion into the middle pocket.

James knew what she was planning. “You’ll never do it,” he said.

“Look at me,” Lucy said, “Down to my fucking undies. What have I got to lose?”

“Er... your undies?”

Lucy ignored him and lined up her double. She took the shot and the red bounced off the cushion and rolled towards the...

“Shit,” James said.

...middle pocket and it dropped in cleanly.

“Nine,” Lucy said.

“Okay,” James said, “We’re not keeping scores in this game. It’s new rules remember.”

Lucy looked at the position of the balls. She had to pot a colour. Lucy aimed the cue ball at the brown. The brown went past the yellow but just missed the corner pocket.

“Oh, well,” Lucy said. “Three balls potted so you have to take something off.”

James thought about his socks but decided to be a bit more adventurous and save his socks if he needed them later. “My t-shirt,” James said, pulling it off and showing his toned torso.

“Very nice,” Lucy said. “You keep yourself in good shape.”

”Thanks.” James got down to take his next shot. He struck the final red which by now was relatively free of obstructions. It headed towards the pocket but stopped short of falling. James’ only saving grace was that the cue ball stopped close to the black making cueing awkward.

Lucy looked at the table. She lined up a shot to pot the remaining red. It wasn’t easy cueing over the black but she potted the red into the top corner and then copied James by rolling up to the black.

“Okay, a truth,” Lucy said, “Do you masturbate?”

“Do bears shit in the forest?” James said.

“Is that a yes or a no?” Lucy said.

James sighed. “Yeah,” he said, looking at the table. “I need the yellow, green and brown if you’re going to take off your bra...” He winked at Lucy. “Or your panties.”

“Dream on,” Lucy said. “Even Ronnie O Sullivan couldn’t do that.”

James lined up a long shot on the yellow down the length of the table. It would just squeeze past the brown and, if he could screw back enough, he could pot the green into the opposite corner, leaving the brown into the yellow corner pocket.

He potted the yellow, screwed back, cut the green into its pocket and stunned the brown into the yellow pocket. He smiled at Lucy who was taken aback by what she had just witnessed.

James knew he couldn’t pot the blue but he needed the remaining three balls for his next break. He couldn’t afford to let Lucy pot a ball. He rolled up to the blue ball, leaving both blue and cue ball on the side cushion.

“Okay,” he said, “Three balls potted so, what are you going to take off?”

Lucy looked as if she was about to cry. “Please,” she said, “Don’t make me.”

“Rules are rules,” James said.

“Please,” she said, “I’ll do...” she stopped before she said it.

James knew what she was going to say. “You’ll do anything?”

Lucy shook her head. “I don’t know.”

“You might be safer just taking one of your items off, Luce,” James said, “Because if I give you a forfeit, you might not like it.”

“What will it be?” Lucy asked.

“If you refuse to take off either your bra or panties, you’ll have to give me a blow job, right now,” James said.

“A... a... blow...?”

“Job. Yeah,” James raised his eyebrows as if demanding a decision from his sister.

“But I don’t know how to...” she bit her lip. “Okay,” she said finally, “I’ll take my bra off.” She put her snooker cue down, more gently this time.

James waited.

Lucy reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She slowly slid the straps off her shoulders but held the cups against her breasts.

“All the way,” James said. He was glad he hadn’t removed his trousers because he had a raging hard-on right now and it would be visible through his boxers.

Lucy dropped her bra, revealing her nicely-proportioned breasts.

“Beautiful,” James said. He hadn’t meant to say it but it just slipped out.

“Do you think so,” Lucy said. “I thought you liked large breasts.”

“I like all breasts,” James said.

“Oh.” Lucy picked up her cue. “Well, let’s get this game finished before mom comes looking for us.” She lined up the cue ball and the blue along the side cushion towards the corner pocket.

She hit it. The blue wobbled in the jaws of the corner pocket but stayed out.

James licked his lips. This is it, he thought to himself, I’m going to see Lucy’s pussy.

James never concentrated on a shot more than he did on this one. He potted the blue, screwed across the table for the pink. He potted the pink in the middle pocket. That left just the black. If he missed the black, Lucy would have to do a difficult dare; if he potted the black, Lucy would lose her panties. Either way, he won.

James took another look at Lucy, then got down for what he hoped would be his final shot.

He hesitated for a few moments then lined up the black. It would have to be a quarter-ball shot in order to pot it in the corner as he wasn’t on it properly. He lined it up then took the shot.

James looked at Lucy. “If I get it, you take your panties off,” he said,” But if I miss, I’m going to dare you to take your panties off.” He waited for a response that never came. “So,” he continued, “Shall we leave the game here and you just take your panties off?”

“Bastard,” Lucy spat out.

“Tell you what,” James said, “If you take them off now...” James was rock hard, “I’ll show you my penis.”

“Will you?” Lucy said.

James nodded.

“Okay,” Lucy said, “Don’t bother taking your shot.” She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

James put his cue down on the table and watched in delight as heaven was suddenly revealed to him.

Lucy pulled her panties down to her thighs then sat down on the floor to take them off properly. She stood up, revealing her slit surrounded by wispy golden pubes.

“Beautiful.” This time, James really did mean to say it.

“Thank you.”

James continued to admire the sight in front of him. It was the first time he had ever seen his sister naked.

“Your turn then,” Lucy said.

“Oh, yeah.” James unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. He grabbed both his trousers and his boxers together and pulled them both down together, his erect penis springing up as it was released from its prison.

“Wow,” Lucy said, “It is... big.”

“What do you want to do now?” James said.

Lucy studied James’ penis for a bit longer then said: “James... seeing as it’s your birthday... Do you still want that blow job?”

THE END... OR IS IT?
Old 06-16-2014, 07:04 AM   #4
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Thank you for posting.

Easy to read, reasonable plotline, slightly far fetched (but on a site like this most would be) and most of all a logical end point if you decide not to continue.

If you don't continue this can you write some more in a similar vain please.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:01 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublinjohn View Post
Thank you for posting.

Easy to read, reasonable plotline, slightly far fetched (but on a site like this most would be) and most of all a logical end point if you decide not to continue.

If you don't continue this can you write some more in a similar vain please.
Thanks for comments. All my stories are far fetched. If no-one beats me to it I have Strip Monopoly and Strip Scrabble planned for the future!
Old 06-16-2014, 08:19 AM   #6
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

I'm happy with any game and/or any number of players, the game itself is a way of allowing the real game.

I meant more of the style rather than the game itself.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:38 PM   #7
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Really loved this story..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
Isabel1994

i just found another of ur stories wordsmiff. do a follow up to this and i will be ur slave. honest.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #9
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default New poll added

Please vote on the poll. It'll only take a second.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother/sister, dare, snooker, strip, truth