Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #1
soccercrazy1637

Default horribly humilating truth or dare experience (non-fiction)

This is my first story so i am just gonna start it. Please post reply's so i know how i am going or if i need to stop...

Ok, here is how it goes....

I was 12 and so was my best friend katie. We allways played truth or dare whenever we saw each other. We were both in 7th grade. One night, i asked her if she wanted to come over and spend the night after school one friday. She said, sure! So after school, she came home on the bus with me and my parents had to go out of town with my brothers to see grandparents, they said they would be back tomorrow morning. So that means that we had all night for a truth or dare extravaganza! We knew it was gonna be a blast.....
Old 10-28-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

good start. maybe next time give us a little bit more so we can get the general feel for the kinds of dares though.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
soccercrazy1637

thanks for the reply buzz lightyear, i will have more next time
Old 10-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
Thirsty

i like it. Keep going!
Old 10-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
doxanything

keep going what happens
Old 10-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #6
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

well, if it is a true story - tell it.

If it is not a true story, then it should be marked as 'fiction' and you may be right to ask how it is going - but given you haven't really got going yet, it's a bit difficult to comment!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 10-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
soccercrazy1637

Sorry it took so long to respond, i have been busy w/ my school work cause i am failing tons of classes but here it goes...

Ok, we go up to my room and lock my door. We open the big chest under my bed full of truth or dare supplies. There were all sorts of things, way to many to list. We had everything from ginger to ropes! Everything!!!!!!!! So we started. We play a diff way then most people. We play with 3 chickens, then a penalty, then u get 2 chickens, then penalty, then so on. So she said dare so i dared her to strip naked then do 50 jumping jacks and 50 sit ups. so she did them. (i forgot to mention, we had a digital camera in the trunk too! lol, muahahahahaha) i took tons of pics! it was hilarious. When she was done, she put her clothes back on, and i picked dare, so she dared me too... OMG, i could hear my heart pounding, she was one of the harshes darers in the world i thought... so she said, be my "slave" for 1/2 hour or she will show the pics to everyone at our school of me doing the same dare i dared her too last time we played! OMG, I couldn't believe i said this, but "ok". I had a bad feeling in my stomach...

more to come soon, sry, i have tons of hw! post replys plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #8
tordman

i don't think this is true because not many people keep ginger in their room, but good keep going.

p.s. r u a guy or a girl
Old 10-29-2007, 01:20 PM   #9
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

if its non fiction you should post it all in one post so it doesnt seam like your thinking about the next part - seams a bit fishy as people have been talking else where in the forums about ginger reciently.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
Old 10-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #10
soccercrazy1637

im a girl, i cant type everything at once, i am a pretty slow typer and if i have siblings catch me or my parents, then ill be busted, no matter how old i am! sorry, more will be coming soon. p.s. i have ginger cause i am a chef! i have my own busines!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:31 PM   #11
soccercrazy1637

and as i said, i have tons of homework and im not doin too well in my classes!!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #12
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

okay fair enough carry the story on, tis good

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
Old 10-29-2007, 01:36 PM   #13
soccercrazy1637

thanks , i will asap!
Old 10-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #14
soccercrazy1637

ok, here is more...

With the feeling that i was about to puke, she said good! She then said, give me a massage. I did, it was humiliating cause she had the camera and took tons of pics, idk how she did, but she did. anyway... Then she said, be my puppy. i got down on all fours, she looked at me like i was a retard. she said, yes, ik, some times dogs where clothes, but you dont, u r too big!!!!!! so, i thought in my head, uh oh.. then i stripped all the way. she said roll over 3 times, then i did w/ my "paws" covering me, then she said, play dead, i did, attemting to cover my self, then she said let me rub ur tummy little baby, so i let her, then she held me down and taped my arms and ankles, spread out as far as possible, down to my hard wood floor. then she grabben the camera and took wut looked like 500 pics, but it ended up only being 5. some were on zoom, and some not. she showed them to me and i got scared of what she was gonna do with them... She said, if u say 1 more word for the next half hour, w/o being told to, then i would be severly punished and the pics would go out to my entire email list, even my crush aric. (at the time, idk about him now) I nodded my head as i said ok, in my head. She said, good!!!! i know she was thinkin in her head, muahahahahaha! she then put on rubber gloves, she rubbed freshly hand ground ginger that she grounded her self, a few minutes ago. it burned like hell. then she massaged me and said, it'll be alreight puppy, ur "operation/procedure" will be over soon! OMG, I WAS FRICKEN SCARED! then she started tickling me, (i was SUPER AND I MEAN SUPER tickelish) i almost wet my self on the floor, then it happened, she tickled me on my neck. then i pissed myself on the floor. then she laughed and took more pics. i said awwwwww man, then i realized that the rule she said, no talking! OMG, I WAS FRICKEN FLIPPDED OUT!

sorry, more coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #15
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccercrazy1637 View Post
im a girl, i cant type everything at once, i am a pretty slow typer and if i have siblings catch me or my parents, then ill be busted, no matter how old i am! sorry, more will be coming soon. p.s. i have ginger cause i am a chef! i have my own busines!
type it on Microsoft word. That way it will correct any grammar errors, and you can type part of a part and save it then continue later. People generally don't like short parts of stories, no matter how good they are.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk