Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
james55

Default Losing a Bet [NON-FICTION]

This happened a few weeks ago.

I had lost a bet. The loser had to do whatever the other wanted whenever they wanted. The guy I lost to knew that I went to the gym in the morning and he was waiting there with a friend as soon as I arrived. As soon as they saw me they told me to go into the locker room. It was early in the morning and was usually empty at this time. We went into the locker room and he instructed me to undress. I started to remove all of my clothes. Once I took my clothes off they put them in another locker. I stood naked in front of them until they began to decide what I should do. They looked at me for a while and then handed me a razor. “Go into the shower and shave your legs” he said. I went in and returned with my legs shaved smooth. He and his friend then told me to raise my arms up. After a minute of talking they said “your armpits could use a shave as well, so shave them completely”. They walked with me into the shower this time to watch me shave. I lathered my armpits up with soap and started to shave them. After a few minutes they were smooth and hairless. We then walked back to the locker area. They told me to raise my arms up again to see the shave. I stood naked in front of them now with my armpits and legs shaved. After a minute or so he instructed me again. “Shave all of your pubic hair off” he said, “Shave the pubes completely off”. This time they took their clothes off before following me into the shower to watch me shave. Both of them had trimmed pubic hair. They stood across from me in the showers and watched me lather up my pubic area. As I started to shave his friend began touching and stroking himself. He obviously enjoyed watching me shave. My cock was completely hard by the time I finished shaving the whole area. We returned to the lockers again. I stood naked in front of them while they looked at my fully shaven body. I felt like a girl with shaved legs, armpits, and pubes. He said “now that you’re shaved I want you to grab your cock”. I was already completely erect so I didn’t really mind grabbing it at this point. They instructed me to masturbate and I began to stroke my shaved dick. They both sat naked by the lockers as I stood masturbating in front of them. His friend was hard as well. He then made me to say out loud that “I love shaved cock”. After stroking it for a few minutes I was almost ready to cum. They told me to finish and Once I came he took something else out of the locker. He said “now that you’re shaved like a girl let’s take this a step further”. He gave me a girl’s thong and told me to put it on. I put the black g-string on and waited for his instructions. By this point people had started to come into the locker room and it was getting busy. He said “walk through the locker room for a while and make sure everyone sees the thong you’re wearing”. A little while later I returned to them. Everyone in there had seen me with the thong on. “Take that thong off now” he instructed. I took it off, once again showing my shaved pubic area. He said “there is one last thing for you to do”. He told me to wait until the showers were crowded and then go in as well, making sure everyone saw my shaved armpits, legs, and pubes. I walked naked into the crowded shower making sure to raise my arms up so they everyone could see that I was shaved everywhere. It certainly stood out being completely shaved everywhere. I even saw a few guys that I knew from the gym there, making it even more humiliating that they saw me completely shaved and naked. After the shower was empty I was finally allowed to put my regular clothes back on and leave. Now I know that I would rather not lose another bet.

Last edited by james55; 09-18-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk