Old 05-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #16
Am6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo! View Post
I think you mean more for male, as women don't have testicles that would be painful "riding the horse".
The discomfort I feel is more at the base of my spine (the coxis I think its called) after a long session it can feel bruised and painfull for days, I think it would be the same for females.
Am6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:56 AM   #17
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post

For what I've seen, it's more of a punishment to females then males.

From what I've seen on it, it's more for males, but can be just as affective on females... Because I think really, it's more painful on the testicle's than it would be on the vagina, because they're more sensitive anddd from personal experience, when something is rubbed constantly against the vagina, it's the urethra that gets the most irritated, which turns into pain. But other than that, the rest of it isn't really affected. Though like I said, It would have the same affect when you think of it, not having anything to do with genitals.

The spine, legs, arms, neck probably too, all would hurt the same for either gender. Oh, and also, back on genitals touching, since males have a penis, it they're positioned right it could rub against the pony, making it more irritating and possibly annoying, maybe even pleasurable, who knows.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:46 AM   #18
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Actually, from what I've heard, it is more commonly used on females as there is less chance of permanent damage if the wooden pony is used incorrectly. If the dominants (or yourself) are not aware of the safety concerns regarding a wooden horse/pony, it may result in someone not being able to walk without pain for long periods of time.

Believe it or not, male testicles can much more easily be damaged than any parts of the female's genital area; which is why males are never left on wooden ponies for extended periods of time. (However, we're talking strictly BDSM... not medieval torture methods)

A safer method for males: position a violet wand or a similar device at the top of the pony, and adjust the length of the legs (or ceiling suspensions) so that the male can stand on their toes without touching the wand. If they are to lose their balance, they would have to go down to their toes and touch the wand. Make sure you are watching though, as violet wands are nasty if they remain in contact with someone for too long. (Especially on someone's... balls. )

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:37 AM   #19
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Uh yeah, this is more meant for females. I have no idea where people came up with the idea that wouldn't work for girls... Although most commonly I've seen it used with girls where their legs would be bent up and tied so that all of their weight is on the pointy part of the horse. (Do not try that with boys; that's called damage, not kinky pain.)
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #20
Night-1991
Account Banned

It's recommended for Males that the top of the Horse is flat, padded and not pointed. For Females it can be though.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #21
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post
No, i'm stating. if used on the female, the vagina would be rubbing and the same effect is in place.

For what I've seen, it's more of a punishment to females then males.
Aye, seen it used (and used it on my own female sub) in that manner

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #22
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Adding options:
1) Horse can vibrate
2) Horse oiled
3) Horse salted
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #23
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

A varient I saw was there a toy was played on the bench with the sub suspended above, with just the tip of the toy inserted. If they wanted to res ttheir feet on the floor they could but would be penetrated further by the toy.

To avoid subs just 'riding' up and down on the toy for their own pleasure, nipple clamps can be attached tied to a pole in front of and above the slave, making it painful for them to lean back.

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:13 AM   #24
iacceptanydare

never tried this but always been curious maybe I will someday
iacceptanydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #25
here.to.entertain

I'm a female sub and I've done this before. Even for a girl, the end shouldn't be pointed if you're talking more than half an hour, maybe an hour. For me the pain was more in the pelvic area and right on my vagina. It was pretty easy at first, but after about 30 minutes it got a lot harder. I was using a metal pipe two inches or so across and curved, so even though it was metal it still had a bit more give than a board.

As for a sub just riding it for their pleasure? If the pony is set up properly, they may reach orgasm from shifting around, but there will still be a lot of discomfort.

I've never actually heard of or seen a man riding a pony before, and I've gone out searching for wooden pony videos and pictures.
edges left: 49/72
denial, gags, hidden public, bondage, temperature play, nipple play, spanking, bladder control, body writing, rules, humiliation, mild pain
DISLIKES:
public play, monotonous tasks (lines, corner time), cold showers, misc. real life control (clothing and TV, internet use, it makes me feel like I'm grounded)
HARD LIMITS:
pics/video, extreme pain, scat, public, family&friends, permanent, illegal

here.to.entertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:59 PM   #26
justdave67y

This is one of my favorite bondage scenes.... dripping thanks!
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #27
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I also have never heard of this being used on men. As others have stated above, it is generally used on female submissives and the body weight is supposed to be shifted slightly forward so that the clitoris is actually the first thing to come in contact with the horse/pony when the legs go.

Also, a side note, the Wooden Horse and Wooden pony are two different things, though similar. Much like an actual pony is a smaller version of a horse, a Wooden Pony is set lower so that you can get (kinda) relief by going to your tip toes. A Wooden Horse is taller, often to the point that the submissives feet cannot reach the ground at all. This same effect though, can be created with a pony by tying the subs feet up (to thighs, etc.) so that they cannot put them on the ground or relive the pressure in any way.

I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know for sure, but I'd imagine, like someone said that guys could actually cause physical, possibly irreparable damage, not just pain, to their genitals if they were to use this. In other words, what I'm saying is that in my opinion, I wouldn't have a guy do this as I think the possibility/risk of damage would be to high, but that's just my two cents. To each their own I say.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #28
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default ouch riding the horse is hard

I got that "punishment" 3 times.. always humiliating and exhausting... and a real pain in the perineum... it calms !

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #29
tom.euclid

Default electric variation

Similar to the Violet wand suggestion, one can place two conductors on either side of the point and use an e-stim unit. That should let you control the pain level quite precisely without as much risk of injury.

willing dislikes: Light CBT, urine, enema, ice, urethra

Limits: scat, writing on my body, family and friends, facial photos, the ER, and the police.

Exotic Gear: spanking machine, electro-sex gear, fucking machine.

My dare to save America
tom.euclid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:26 AM   #30
paddledmale28

I just got done 'Riding the Horse,' wow what a humiliating, painful punishment.

Likes: spanking, forced nudity, humiliation, cbt, pain, anal, cum play.

Dislikes: blood, scat, animals, kids, feet, hot sauce, sounding, pics

PM 'Spank' and I will spank myself the number you give me

PM 'DARE' that includes my likes and I will complete it.
paddledmale28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to paddledmale28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk