Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-21-2017, 01:07 PM   #16
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Wednesday August 14, 2019

When I woke up wednesday morning, I went to check on my worm. I opened the door to his room and peeked in. He was sleeping so peacefully, that I didn’t want to wake him. He really had been such a good worm, and I can’t even imagine how tired he was. I had been working him pretty hard, and he never really had a chance to adjust to our time difference. I decided to be nice and let him sleep.

After I got ready for work, I set out a large glass plug and a bag with a few other things he would need for the afternoon. I decided to just write his instructions in an email when I got to work.

When I arrived at work, I turned on my computer and wrote my pet an email.

Quote:
Good morning my Pet,

I hope you had a good sleep. You looked so peaceful this morning that I didn’t want to disturb you.

I have left a large glass plug out for you, so please get up, go pee and poo, and get yourself cleaned up. I would like that plug inside your ass within 30 minutes of waking up. Help yourself to some coffee and breakfast (or lunch depending on what time you wake up). You can make yourself at home today. There are no restrictions.

Asslvr will be bringing dinner home, so no need to cook, but I will call you before I come home with your instructions.

xo Miss Butterfly xo
With that out of the way, I got to work. I was hoping I could leave a bit early today, and of course I had also taken the next few days off to spend with my pet. Yes, it was going to be an interesting few days for sure!

I woke up feeling very refreshed. I slept so good last night and this bed was so incredibly comfortable. What a huge reward after one night tied up spread eagle and one spent in a cage. And I didn’t even have to sleep plugged. I looked down at my locked up cock. Of course this damn device is still restricting my cock. I must have gotten hard overnight but I hadn’t noticed. Am I getting used to this thing now? No, that can’t be. It needs to go! I want to touch, I want to stroke. I want to cum!! Please Miss, let me cum at least once this week!

I looked at my phone and was shocked by the time. 11 AM!? How is that possible? Did Miss let me sleep? Where is she? I listened intently but it was awfully quiet. I guess they must have gone to work. Am I free to do as I please today? Just like that?

Then I saw the email. I got a bit worried reading about the large plug. How large is it!? But otherwise I was happy that I didn’t have to do anything else. Yay!

Since I can’t poop before coffee and I needed to get plugged fast, I decided to have my coffee first. As it was brewing I inspected the glass plug Miss had left for me. Good heavens that thing was large. And heavy too! How am I gonna manage this? I felt anxious but decided to get plugged as fast as possible. I wanted to know how it would feel.

It took me at least 10 minutes of pushing, pain, retrying and lots of lube! I needed to lay down and pull my knees up to my chin in order to get it in. When it finally plopped inside, I felt fuller than I’d ever felt. I tried to walk. It was difficult. Sitting felt better but in both cases I could feel the muscles of my ass clench with every move. It was stretching my insides and my sphincter so much and and it was damn heavy. It made me feel so submissive and so much more horny!

I shook my head as I looked at my cock trying to break free from it’s confinement. It must have felt as frustrated as I did. A caged bird, no freedom whatsoever. My balls so heavy. My mind so horny. By brain couldn’t think about anything but sex and kink and cumming. But there was no release.

I sighed and figured at least I could just relax today. Have as much coffee as I wanted. Maybe explore the neighborhood a bit. But then, when I wanted to get dressed I noticed…. there were no clothes! My regular clothes were nowhere to be seen. Not even a maid outfit. No panties. Nothing!!

Damn! I have a free day but I still have to stay naked! Now I can’t even go out at all!

At about 1:30, I had finished everything I needed to get done for the day. My boss had already told me that I could leave as soon as I got everything done. Somebody would be in to cover me the following day, so everything would be taken care of, and we were really slow anyways.

I put a sign on the door to let people know that the office was closing early, and I made a phone call to my best friend to make some last minute plans.

When everything was set, I called my Pet.

“Hello Miss Butterfly”

“Hello my pet, have you been having a relaxing day?”

“Yes, Miss. I was just enjoying an afternoon coffee”

“You are plugged my pet?”

“Yes Miss! This plug is definitely a new experience.”

“Good boy. I am heading home in about 15 minutes. I would like you to be on the floor, kneeling, hands cuffed behind your back, blindfold on, and waiting for me to come in the door. I will be about an hour before I walk in the door, but I would like you there within the next 40 minutes.”

“Oh gosh, yes Miss”

“Oh … and my pet, don’t be alarmed if somebody else comes in. A friend of mine is stopping by who has their own key”

“Uh …”

Click! I hung up on him before he could process what that could mean.

Good heavens was somebody else coming? A friend of hers? Who? They will find me here naked and helpless. Do they even know they will encounter a naked worm? Won’t they be shocked? Will it be a woman? Please at least let it be a woman.

I had gotten a bit used to Miss seeing me naked now, but a complete stranger? It would make me feel so embarrassed.

For the rest of the next hour I couldn’t shake this scary thought from my mind. A thought that made me feel incredibly nervous but super turned on at the same time.

When it was time to get ready for Miss, I got down on my knees with both a heavy mind and a heavy plugged ass. I blindfolded myself and, with some effort, cuffed myself behind my back. After the cuffs were locked I realized I didn’t have a key and I couldn’t see. Good grief I really am inescapably locked up now!

And thus I sat there: my hands locked, my cock locked, my ass stretched… I couldn’t see. I was naked. I felt so nervous. I felt so vulnerable. I felt so horny...

Time seemed to have come to a stand still and it seemed to take forever as I sat there, with all kinds of kinky thoughts running through my head. I thought of toes shoved into my mouth, of licking Miss’ pussy again. I even thought of having something jammed into my ass and being fucked. Would Miss fuck me with a strap-on? She wouldn’t let a guy fuck me would she!? My heart almost skipped a beat. No!!!! She wouldn’t be that evil! She knows I am totally straight!

But then I heard it! My heart pounded in my chest as I heard the door open. Footsteps; Moving erratically. Was that Miss? Good lord please let that be Miss! I am not ready for someone else seeing me like this! “Miss” I called out. “Is that you!?”

There was no answer.

“Miss? …………. Miss please!!!!”

I tried again but all my ears heard was footsteps; Moving very slowly through the room, although they didn’t appear to come any closer.

I continued to walk slowly throughout the room. I could see the apprehension in my worms breathing, in the way he was holding his body rigid and stiff. I wanted him to sweat it out for a few more minutes. Get used to the idea of having somebody else see him; very shortly he would.

After a few minutes, I approached my pet and unlocked his cuffed hands, but kept the blindfold on. “Hello my pet. It seems my friend didn’t beat me here after all. But she should be here very soon. We are going to have some iced tea and chat for awhile, and you are going to be our table.”

“Your … table? ... Miss?”

I helped him stand and led him over to the a spot between two armchairs in the living room. I had him kneel on hands and knees, creating a flat surface with his back. “You stay here my pet. I do not want you to say a word, or move even an inch. If you spill our drinks, you will be punished.”

“Ye …”

“What did I say about speaking” I said as I slapped his plugged ass hard, leaving a very visible red hand print.

I went into the kitchen and began to prepare the iced tea and a little snack. I had just put everything on the tray, when Ariel walked in the front door. Her eyes immediately went to the man, locked cock, plugged ass, blindfolded, kneeling in my living room. She looked at me, and it took everything I had inside me not to burst out laughing. She was aware that I had him here, I had warned her in advance, and we had talked about this possibility for a few weeks. She had actually been very accepting, which had surprised me. And the plan for this afternoon was her idea.

I set the tray down on the worms back, and approached Ariel.

“Hi hun! How are you?” I said as I gave her a big hug. “Come and sit, let’s catch up”.

We sat and talked about our week, and some upcoming plans we had. And then we began to casually talk about the torture that was to become of my pet.

I felt so humiliated as the girls just sat there talking. Placing their cups on my back and just using me as a piece of furniture, ignoring me completely.

I had gotten used to Miss Butterfly seeing me naked but now this other woman, this stranger? At least it was a woman! Having her see me in such a vulnerable position? Having her see my locked up cock and my plugged ass? What must she think of this? Why is she even here? Might she see my red ass from Miss’ spank just now?

I couldn’t see but I could feel them looking at me all the time. I wasn’t allowed to move or make a sound but when I heard them talk about waxing my entire body from the neck down I freaked out and I almost called out. I managed to keep still but I was just too nervous. My ass clenched around the plug again and I felt a stir in my cock. Waxing doesn’t really hurt does it? I mean, seriously!? Wax me!? Why!?

After we had discussed our plan thoroughly, and I could see that my little worm was struggling to hold still, I brought the serving tray into the kitchen, and showed Ariel to my room, where she could set up for the waxing.

In the meantime, I ordered my pet to stand up, take off the blindfold and follow me up to his room where I would prepare him.

“Kneel on the bed my pet”

As he knelt over, I tugged on his locked cock until he was positioned where I wanted him.

“Push that plug out for me!”

“Oh miss. It is so large, I don’t know if i can, please!”

“Try my pet”

I could see the plug starting to move slightly, but it wasn’t really going anywhere. It was firmly in place. I decided to give the worm a bit of help, and tugged gently on the base of the plug. There we go, his hole started to open as the plug stretched it’s way out.

“Push my pet! You can do it!”

With one more big push, the plug popped out, leaving a gaping hole in its wake. “Look at that hole! I think I could almost fit my fist inside of you, my pet! But, maybe another time”

I unlocked his twitching cock and saw it grow immediately. I wonder what was more frustrating, being forced to constantly touch and almost edge, or not being able to touch at all! Either way, he looked very eager to have my hands around his cock.

I put a little bit of lube on my hands and rubbed them together before sliding them around his hard cock. I started slowly rotating my hands in opposite directions, moving my way up and down his cock. Before long, my pet was squirming and squeaked “Edge Miss!”. I immediately took my hands away and watched his hard cock throb and bounce.

As I gave him a minute to cool off, I gently squeezed his balls, massaging and playing with them, they certainly felt full. With my other hand, I traced a finger from his balls up to his still gaping ass. I continued to apply pressure on his perineum with my left hand, and I used my right to stroke his cock again. I alternated between long, slow strokes and quick, short strokes. Every now and then I would stop and massage the head of his cock in my palm. I didn’t want to risk another edge, so any time I sensed him tensing, I switched to a new motion, never allowing him to get close to the edge.

After 10 minutes, I figured Ariel probably had enough time to set up. I had my pet stand up, took him by the cock and led him to my bedroom.

I was still hard as Miss pulled me along to her bedroom. She squeezed my shaft as she knocked on the bedroom door. “Are you ready Ariel?” she said. “Come in” I heard from the other side.

We entered as Miss kept holding my cock. She jerked it a few times fast as she said “here’s my worm, very eager to get waxed. Can you please make sure he is as smooth as a babies bottom? You can see he’s a little horny, hopefully his little cock won’t get in your way?”

I got totally red in the face as I saw Ariel for the first time, scanning me entirely head to toe. I could tell she was having difficulty not to laugh. Then Miss looked at me and started to giggle after which Ariel also let it go. Both were looking at me and straight out laughing now.

“Look at the naked worm all hard and horny, about to get waxed” Miss said.

“He’s going to be a very smooth worm when I’m done with him” Ariel added.

“Eh… “ I looked at Ariel “it’s not going to hurt, is it?”

Ariel tilted her head “I don’t think you’ve ever been waxed before eh?”

I didn’t know where to look or what to say when Miss nudged me forward to the table. “Come my little worm, don’t be shy.”

Ariel instructed me to lie down on my back on the massage style table. So I did as Miss laid my arms besides me. And so I laid there, with four eyes staring down at me as I was still hard and dripping. I had never felt more embarrassed.

“You are not too hairy” Ariel said. “Still, you’ll be surprised how naked you will feel after I’m done with you. There are way more hairs here then you’d think.” I shivered as Ariel started to apply the wax on my legs.

“Oh look at you all drippy still!” Miss said, as she used two fingers to wipe the pre-cum from my cock and then put them in my mouth.

“Ready my pet?”

“I don’t know, Miss”

I gave a nod to Ariel and she swiftly pulled the wax strip off the worms leg, ripping his hairs out by the root.

“FUCK!” he screamed.

“Oh no! We might need to take care of that. We are only getting started.” I pulled the inflatable penis gag out from my end table drawer.

“Just wait until we get to the sensitive bits. I have seen grown men cry!” Ariel teased.

Jaro’s eyes bulged at hearing that. I inserted the penis gag and tied it tightly behind my worms head. I found the bulb and pumped it up a few times, until I could see his cheeks bulge. “Now my pet, we will see how this holds up for the next strip”.

Ariel continued to apply wax to other parts of my body and pull the hairs out. My eyes rolled. This was so painful! I tried to scream against the gag but all I could do was make muffled noises of protest, upon which Miss gave my gag another pump.

The torture continued as Ariel was very adamant to get every square inch of my poor body.
“Butterfly”, she said. “Can you please spread his legs and hold down his ankles. This part will be the most painful for him and we don’t want to have him going anywhere.”

My eyes almost popped from their sockets when Ariel pulled the first strip from my balls.

To be continued ...

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:05 PM   #17
Sam~
Truth Freak

Oh I am enjoying this story

Just wanted to say, I did use some of the idea's in the story with Matt during our holiday together
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 08-21-2017, 03:17 PM   #18
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
Oh I am enjoying this story

Just wanted to say, I did use some of the idea's in the story with Matt during our holiday together
That is so exciting! Do you mind sharing which ones?

Lots of fun stuff still to come!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 08-22-2017, 01:41 AM   #19
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
That is so exciting! Do you mind sharing which ones?

We did the car ride with Matt blindfolded gagged, puppy ears and stripping once we arrived at the house. Drinking pee out of a bottle (my pee though, it makes me horny) Sadly no cage for Matt to sleep in at the place we were staying, but had him sleep on the floor under a table tied by collar and leash to table leg. Some of the pee control stuff, such as exercises while desperate, playing with his cock with my feet etc.. Had him washing dishes handcuffed, didn't have a maid outfit, but got him to wear a bikini haha another night I had him sleep tied spread eagle, blindfolded, his cock caged, then in morning had him give me oral while still tied and blindfolded (did do a little rimming and smothering /breath control too (I had untied his hands for this so he could signal if he needed too) )

I tied him up in bathroom caged, watching me shower.

Had a day out with Matt caged and no underwear.

Took him in the garden naked on hands and knees with collar and leash and had him pee up a tree, played fetch etc.. outside like a dog while I ate dinner.

I'd love to be able to take Matt to work with me, but sadly don't think that would be possible where I work lol

And the latest part about having another girl around was hot! Unfortunately I don't think I know anyone who would be up for that, my friends are not very kinky haha (well other than Lucy lol)

Looking forward to reading future parts!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 08-22-2017, 06:33 AM   #20
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

That is fantastic! I hope he enjoyed as much as I am sure you did.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 08-22-2017, 07:14 AM   #21
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
That is fantastic! I hope he enjoyed as much as I am sure you did.
Well his cock seemed to suggest he was enjoying it when it wasn't caged that is
Old 08-22-2017, 07:32 AM   #22
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

That is so awesome Samishere!
I don't know if I should feel sorry for or be jealous of Matt.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 08-22-2017, 11:17 PM   #23
Jaro

Quote:
'Fun' is a rather relative concept sometimes.
I hear there will be some severe limit pushing in the days yet to come

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 08-23-2017, 01:29 PM   #24
cj07
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
We did the car ride with Matt blindfolded gagged, puppy ears and stripping once we arrived at the house. Drinking pee out of a bottle (my pee though, it makes me horny) Sadly no cage for Matt to sleep in at the place we were staying, but had him sleep on the floor under a table tied by collar and leash to table leg. Some of the pee control stuff, such as exercises while desperate, playing with his cock with my feet etc.. Had him washing dishes handcuffed, didn't have a maid outfit, but got him to wear a bikini haha another night I had him sleep tied spread eagle, blindfolded, his cock caged, then in morning had him give me oral while still tied and blindfolded (did do a little rimming and smothering /breath control too (I had untied his hands for this so he could signal if he needed too) )

I tied him up in bathroom caged, watching me shower.

Had a day out with Matt caged and no underwear.

Took him in the garden naked on hands and knees with collar and leash and had him pee up a tree, played fetch etc.. outside like a dog while I ate dinner.

I'd love to be able to take Matt to work with me, but sadly don't think that would be possible where I work lol

And the latest part about having another girl around was hot! Unfortunately I don't think I know anyone who would be up for that, my friends are not very kinky haha (well other than Lucy lol)

Looking forward to reading future parts!
Matt is very lucky man, I would love to be in his position. Also would love to read more of both Sam's and this great story

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cj07 for this post:
Old 08-23-2017, 03:41 PM   #25
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Matt is very lucky man, I would love to be in his position. Also would love to read more of both Sam's and this great story
Thanks, I have thought about writing about some of the things I do with Matt. But a few things stop me, mainly finding the time, it takes me a long time to write something I'd be happy to share. Also I'm not the best at writing and tend to stress myself out about it, and I find it hard to talk about myself (especially in any sexual way) or how I feel.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #26
brandedslave
Account Banned

Seriously loved every minute of this story. So jealous of your worm!

Likes: edging, denial, bondage, body writing, anal, pet play, wax, control, feet, giving control

Limits: extreme pain, permanent, public

Here is my ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319895
brandedslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:42 PM   #27
Jaro

Post Wednesday part two

While I was washing the dishes after dinner, I thought about the nasty waxing session I just had. It seemed to last almost an eternity; An excruciating eternity in which not an inch of my skin was spared, not even my asshole. Who knew waxing would be that painful! And who knew how much more naked I could feel. You know, real worms actually DO have hairs. But Miss’ worm is apparently not allowed.

I looked down at myself again, at my smooth naked body. There really wasn’t even a hint of hair anywhere. Both Miss Butterfly as well as Ariel has made absolutely sure of that as they inspected and touched me, neck to toe, back and front, every square inch of me.

It made me feel super self-conscious to be seen and touched so intimately through and through. But it also made my cock hard, which didn’t go without the ladies acting upon it. Gosh they were keeping me not only humiliated but horny throughout.

“Aren’t you proud of the job we did on you today, mister worm?”, Miss shouted from the dining table.

“Yes Miss, you guys did a very thorough job” I answered.

“Thank you!” she responded. “And aren’t you also happy I left your cock unlocked and your ass unplugged after?”

“Yes Miss”, I answered. “It’s good to be free again.” I heard a giggle. “What is it Miss Butterfly” I asked nervously. “Oh nothing,” Miss answered, still trying to keep down a giggle. “Just enjoy your freedom while it lasts.”

I couldn’t help but giggle. The little worm was enjoying his freedom now, but just wait until he found out what was in store for him this evening. Having his cock locked up was nothing compared to the stress bondage he would endure while Asslvr and I enjoyed a leisurely night on the couch. The thought of it was already making me wet and tingly. I loved having a little worm to tease and torture for my enjoyment.

Speaking of which, it was time to get started …

“On your knees, on the floor, my worm!”

“Yes Miss” I said as I got down on the floor, as instructed. I smiled as I saw Miss’ feet appear before me. She bent down and rapidly tied a blindfold over my eyes.

“How many toes am I wiggling now my worm?” she said cheerfully.

“I don’t know Miss. Sadly I can’t see anything!”

“Good!” she answered, as I heard her walk away.

I went and gathered all of the supplies that I would need. When I returned, I watched my little worm, smooth from the neck down. He was shiny from the aftershave lotion that Ariel and I had applied to him. I couldn’t help but smile as I remembered the look on his face as our hands roamed all over his body, working the lotion into him, especially when Ariel grabbed his cock and stroked him slowly until he started to leak again. The only thing that kept him from moaning was the inflatable penis bulging in his mouth. Well, at least that would be some practice for later this week …

I giggled to myself as I bent down and grabbed his arms. I helped him cross his arms on his back so that he was holding his elbows. I grabbed the first bundle of red rope from the bag beside me and tied his arms in this position, ensuring he could not move them at all.

“Head on the floor my pet, ass in the air”

I lubed up and inserted a medium inflatable plug into his ass. It slid easily inside his hairless hole. Just then Asslvr walked in and I asked him if he would mind helping me. I motioned to him to take the pump. As Asslbr started to squeeze the bulb, I grabbed the ball gag. After the 8th pump, I could tell from his squirming that he was starting to really feel it. When he opened his mouth to complain, I slid the ball gag into his mouth and fastened it tightly behind him.

“Ok my worm, time to stand up”. With Asslvr’s help, we got Jaro up onto his feet, and led him over to the cage. The cage stood about 3 feet off the ground and was padded on the top. It would be the perfect platform for displaying a tied up worm.

With a bit of a struggle, we got the worm positioned, on his stomach, on top of the cage. He was starting to look way more nervous now.

Now it was time to get his legs tied. I tied his upper and lower legs and ankles tightly together and then cinched his big toes together as well.

I was already starting to drool and screamed against the gag when I felt Miss’ nails tickle the soles of my feet. I struggled against the ropes as my feet were tied from the ankles to my crossed arms and then pulled as close to each other as possible. I finally realized what was happening. I was being hogtied!

Asslvr gave two extra pumps, stretching my insides beyond belief as Miss put a nose hook in my nostrils and pulled it upward, tying it to my cinched toes. The pull wasn’t strong enough to pull my head up but it did make me feel like a piggy with my nostrils open and exposed.

I couldn’t move an inch, I was drooling like a stray dog and my mouth was incredibly dry. I could feel my cock throb against the padded cage and I looked in agonizing desperation at Miss and Asslvr as they inspected their handywork.

“You are a very compact package my worm, and actually a pretty nice ornament in our living room. I hope you are comfortable enough?”

“Hrmmmmm Hrmmm Hrmmmm” I answered, trying to articulate that I was not comfortable at all.

“What’s the matter worm?” Miss said with pouting lips. “Didn’t you always want to be tied up in a hogtie?”

“Hrmmm Hrmmm Hrmmm” I argued..

“I thought so” Miss answered with a smile. Just relax while Asslvr and I get comfortable and go watch a movie. You are welcome to watch with us. I think you can just see the TV from that angle.”

I protested heavily: “Hmmmm Hrmmmm HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!”

Miss raised an eyebrow as she looked at me, tilting her head. “Don’t worry my worm. It will only be for a few hours…”

My eyes widened as Miss and Asslvr sat down on the couch. What…. did she just say!?!? A FEW HOURS!?!?

Halfway through the movie, I was starting to fall asleep. I paused the movie and jumped up off the couch. I need something to keep me awake, what better way than to torture a worm!

“Honey, do you want to check on our little friend and give him a drink of water, I am going to grab a few things”

When I returned, Asslvr was holding a straw to Jaro’s ungagged mouth, and he was slurping noisily. I passed Asslvr a towel for the puddle of drool that had gathered below his chin. “What a slimey worm you are, my pet!”

I moved behind my worm and deflated his plug. I gently pulled it out.

“It looks like you left a bit of a mess on your plug my pet.” I said as I showed him the plug, with a tiny bit of mess on the end. “Good thing we are going to clean you out well. In the meantime, you can clean the plug up for me.” and with that, I plopped the plug into his mouth. He started to shake his head in protest and started to gag and retch. I pushed the bulb on the plug to inflate it in his mouth and used some rope to securely fasten it around his head.

“Breathe my pet. Breathe deeply through your nose.” His eyes were watering, and he looked at me with sad, desperate eyes. “It’s ok my pet. You are doing well” I said in a soothing voice as I stroked his hair. When he had calmed down a bit, I moved behind him to get ready for the enema.

Gawd!!!! With all my might I tried to suppress my gag reflexes. This gag! This filthy gag! This was so utterly disgusting!!! I felt like vomiting. As my breaths became short and quick through my gaping nostrils, I felt a tube go into my ass and then…. water. Slowly but surely water was flowing into my ass, filling me up.

“Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm!!!” I screamed against the gag, trying to turn my head and show Miss the desperation in my face. There was no response. She must have been focused on my ass, as it was getting filled up. I started to feel full but it hardly distracted me from the foul taste in my mouth.

“Hmmm Hrrmm HRRMMMMM!!!” I tried to ‘scream’ louder, begging for some recognition from Miss for my ordeal: my utter degradation. All I heard was a chuckle.

I let my head drop, looking down at the floor, trying to think of other things. Trying to endure it. God does this water never stop!? I felt the pressure inside me build up. Moving down and I started to feel it in my tummy. I had never had an enema before, I didn’t think it would make me feel this full. I seriously felt like pooping but obviously I needed to keep my sphincter under control.

As the last few drops drained out of the enema bag, I gently ran my fingers down both of my worms sides. He squirmed a little back and forth, and I could hear some muffled noises escaping around his gag. Apparently he is a ticklish little worm.

I reached down and picked up my little pinwheel and started to run it along the back of his legs. He wriggled even more. So much so, a little water escaped out of his ass.

“You better hold that water in my worm. Do NOT ruin my carpet! Clench!”

I saw his butt cheeks tighten as I continued to switch between tickling him and running the pinwheel along sensitive areas. After one last swipe of his butt cheek with the pinwheel, I slowly removed the nozzle and replaced it with a small metal plug with a little pink gem on the base.

“Now, my pet. This plug is really little, so you better keep clenching. If you release that water, you will be sorry!”

I was feeling cramps inside my stomach now. I didn’t know what to focus on. My mouth? My ass? I felt so full on both sides and I could hardly hold the water. But I had to! I absolutely had to! I don’t know what the punishment would be but I surely didn’t want to ruin Miss’ carpet.

As she continued to tickle torture me, I saw her feet appear down in front of me. I screamed against the gag as the pinwheel went down my side again. I could hardly lay still as I felt the sharp pins poking me.

Miss whispered in my ear: “You are such a good worm. Are you getting used to the gag little guy?” She gave it another pump and again I could barely control my gag reflex. I twitched and turned and looked up at her with desperate eyes!

“Oh my poor little desperate worm.” she said as she lifted one foot and pressed it against my piggy nose. The scent was arousing to me and almost took my mind off the gag but it was very short lived as she put it on the floor quickly again.

She lifted my head by my chin bent over and looked me straight into my now watering eyes.
“You are doing great, my pet” she said in a reassuring voice. “I believe in you”. Then she walked away to continue to watch the movie.

When the movie was over, I was feeling horny from watching the poor worm struggle for hours. He had been drooling non-stop and his eyes were starting to glaze over. I think I paid more attention to him, than to the movie. But it was quite a show. I leaned over to Asslvr and started to kiss and nuzzle his neck, before nibbling on his earlobe. I could feel his cock growing and knew that it wouldn’t take long to get him up to the bedroom. I started to kiss him deeply, our tongues starting to mingle, Asslvr’s fingers teasing my nipples, my clit throbbing … I took Asslvr’s hand and started to lead him to the bedroom. As we passed by our new living room ornament, I turned behind me and looked into Asslvr’s eyes and said “come and fuck me” and with that I started up the stairs.

Before following me up, Asslvr turned around and turned the light off, catching the desperate look in the worm’s eye, he simply said “I guess I am about to get a lot luckier than you little worm, good night”

To be continued...

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 08-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #28
Uselessobject
Account Banned

Would love to be you!

Likes: anal, edging, denial, body writing, wax play, ice play, bondage, feet, hidden public

Dislikes: pain, bladder control

Limits: public, extreme, permanent, scar, cross dressing

Here is my ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=320716
Uselessobject is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Uselessobject for this post:
Old 01-25-2018, 01:05 AM   #29
Gingerminger83

What an awesome story. Ive loved every part of it, lucky worm!
Gingerminger83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gingerminger83 for this post:
Old 01-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #30
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 View Post
What an awesome story. Ive loved every part of it, lucky worm!
Thank you! We had a lot of fun writing it!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk