Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-03-2016, 12:42 PM   #61
Sissysabrina96

Love the story great work
Sissysabrina96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:15 PM   #62
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'm still a bit behind on my posting pace, but I am getting more of the story completed. Enjoy the next section and comments and critiques are always appreciated.

I slumped in defeat as I realized I was as useless as the mannequins and would be the laughing stock of the camp after tonight.

I waited what seemed like an hour trying to get comfortable as I awaited my shameful fate.

“Well you certainly like to get yourself into trouble don’t you?” said a low voice behind me. “Hold still.” I was startled as I look around trying to see who my possible savior was. “I said hold still, or do you want a new hair cut?” I felt something metal slide next to the back of my head. Snick! I felt the strap of the pacifier loosened and immediately spit it out.

“Thanks you. Who are you and how did you find me?” I said I cleared my throat. I was stunned as I saw one of the mannequins slide up in front of me on a unicycle. It’s blank face started at me scissors opened in one hand. It took me a second before I realized what was happening. “Great, I fell asleep. At least this day will go by faster. I knew that this was too good-“

“If you don’t want my help, I can certainly go somewhere else and leave you here.” The mannequin said smacking me upside the head with its open hand. What ever this dream was I guess I should play along.

“No, no! I really need your help. You have to get me out of here. The girls from cabin two tricked me and I can’t disappoint my cabin again.”

“Disappoint them again? From what I’ve heard from other students you pulled off a pretty good prank.”

“But how can hear and- ? You know what never mind, long story is I told my cabin mates about a girl that I met last night.

“Well I’m sure that would happen a lot since you are in an all girls camp.”

“No, you see she figured out something and since I didn’t tell them about her they feel like I betrayed her trust.”

“So why didn’t you tell them about her in the first place?”

“Well she kinda wanted to keep it between us-“

“So you betrayed her trust too, and ended up here dressed like a baby…”

“Well yeah, but I was being pressured by the girls about my outfit and if the mystery girl keeps wanting me to do things then it could end up hurting my cabin mates.”

“Serves your right then. Seems like if you would have kept your mouth shut, this never would have happened. You didn’t know what you would have had to do, but I’m sure you could have talk to your mystery girl about it and come to common ground if you thought it went to far or just say no. It’s your choice.” It said shaking its scissors at me.

“I had just met her and was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If she let it know that I was under dare oath then the whole camp would be out to use me. Do you realize how much I’ve had to go through being the only guy here and suddenly be thrusted into a prank war?” The mannequin looked at me as best as I could figure, creeping me out. I was ready to wake up. Something was nagging at my mind though. I didn’t remember falling asleep and the voice of the mannequin seemed familiar.

“Dare oath? Hmm, well I think I know what it feels like to have no freedom and let others choose for you. You would think I would get use to it, but not by a long shot.”

“This coming from a talking, hearing mannequin ?”

“Well uh, yeah. I mean look at me, what else am I suppose to do?” As it lifted its arms, the pair with the scissors suddenly fell and the mannequin started to do circles on the unicycle.

“Um, are you ok? I watched as it struggle to stay balanced. Then I noticed something was hanging off its scissor arm that was dangling off its arm. Some sort of wire? O.K. maybe this wasn’t a dream after all. With a swift kick, I knocked the unicycle out from under the mannequin. It fell a bit with both legs crumpling on the ground, but his head and arm staying up, until his other arm fell after a small snap. I heard his voice again muttering something like “no, no, no”, but this time it was coming from above me.

I looked up to see where the voice came from as could make out an outline from somewhere in the catwalks. “It looks like your puppet has some trouble. Do your think you can come down and help him out and while you’re at it me?”

The outline shifted and called down “I still debating it.” Mystery girl! That’s why the voice sounded so familiar.

“I would appreciate it if you help me Rhonda.” As soon as I finished that sentence I heard a flurry of movement up on the catwalk as the outline disappeared and the mannequin fell to the floor. “Hello? Are you still there? Look I know it wasn’t the brightest idea to talk about you, but I really need your help.” I waited and waited, but didn’t hear anything as I called out a few more times. It had looked like I had spooked her as I waited a few more minutes.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 06-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #63
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I waited and waited, but didn’t hear anything as I called out a few more times. It had looked like I had spooked her as I waited a few more minutes.

“Who’s Rhonda?” Came her voice from behind me about 5 minutes of silence.

I tried to move my neck to see her, but the bonnet blocked most of my view. “Rhonda? No one. It’s just a name I decided to call you instead of mystery girl. You know like the song Help me Rhonda. My parents play it from time to time in the car. Who did you think it was?”

“I- I thought you were talking to another girl that had came here.” She said sheepishly. “I don’t think it would be in my best interest if any of the other girls knew I was here with you.”

“Oh! No, I just need your help. So since I need kind stuck here and you know now for sure that I’m under dare oath, can we just call that even and you let me go?

“Well, I guess you could, but you still owe me one. I’m going to have to be more careful around camp now. Besides that outfit totally looks terrible on you.”

“Believe me, it wasn’t my first choice.” As Rhonda came in to my field of vision I finally was able to get a good look at her. She was wearing black top and shorts, running shoes, a watch and was carrying a shoulder bag. Her hair was a red in curls, but when she turn to me after taking the scissors from the mannequin I could only see a quarter of her face. She had put on the half mask that the Phantom of the Opera had worn and underneath a robbers mask that went over her eyes. “You really don’t want to be recognized do you?” I said as she cut the gloves and bonnet zip ties.

“I find it best if no one knows who I am. That way no one can tell other people, like your cabin mates, who I am even though that shouldn’t be a problem since I specially asked you not to tell them about me.”

I realized that I was still stuck to the bench. “I’m still stuck though. Veronica made these to be super thick and even if you do cut these off I’ll be stuck naked at camp until I get to my cabin.”

“That’s not a problem. As much as my grandma would love for me to use my sewing skills to make an outfit for you, I have a much simpler solution. I’m guessing that the girls didn't expect anyone else to find otherwise they would have chosen a different way of keeping you here.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a small bottle. After giving it a quick shake she unscrewed it and started to spread the brush inside around where my diaper met the bench.

“Ugh, what is that stuff? It stinks!” I said crippling my nose. She smiled as she turned the label towards me.

“Nail polish remover. Should get the glue off no problem and leave the diaper mostly unharmed. I once saw a girl this stuff to de-glue a chair to prank another girl. Just what a bit while I dissolve more of the glue.” As she brushed move remover around the bench I tried to focus on other things instead of the cute girl bent over near my diapered crotch.

“So what’s up with you and our wooden friend?” I said pointing to the mannequin still collapsed in front of me. “How’d you control him and get him to talk? Is he a some weird talking robot or something?”

She glanced back at it. “Hardly. I was throwing my voice.”

“You’re joking. There’s no way you can do that.”

“Well if you don’t believe me I guess I can’t prove it?” Came her voice from off to the right, switching to in front of me, and ending off to the left.

“That’s so cool! Can you teach me how to do that?”

“Sure I can teach you to be novice you’re able to fit half a year into two weeks of summer. I’m only intermediate and can tell you it’s not an easy skill to pick up. The same thing with controlling a marionette. I’m usually better at that, but I wasn’t use to the longer strings and I’ve never used a mannequin with scissors before.”

“So you know sewing, puppetry, and ventriloquism. You’re certainly a girl of many skills.”

“Well let’s say I have a lot of time on my hands when its not summer and leave it at that.”

“Ok, I said sensing I was getting close to a touchy subject. “So why did you use that thing to talk to me? Why didn’t you just talk to me in person?”

“Like I really would have trusted you to tell me all I wanted if I came up to you?” She said looking up from the bench. “You avoided answering if you were under dare oath in the bathroom and I had no idea if you sold me out to your cabin mates after you left. I just thought if you thought it was a dream or robot you would be a little more chatty.” She stood up placing the cap back on the bottle. “That should just about do it. The glue should be dissolved enough so the diaper can peel the rest of the way off.”

As she backed up a bit a wiggled my butt a little bit and then tried to stand up feeling the diaper was much loser. After a few tries, I head a satisfying sound like velcro coming apart stumbled forward a bit as my legs felt a little numb from sitting for too long. “Thank you. I can’t tell you how grateful I am for this.”

“Well don’t expect me to be able to pull you out of a jam every time your in trouble. I’m going to leave, so stay here for five minutes, O.K.?”

“But-“ I said

“I dare you to and I dare you not to mention this to any of your cabin mates either.” I closed my mouth as she smirked knowing that I couldn’t do anything. She was almost out of my sight when I called out one last thing.

“Hey, how did you know I was here?”

She stopped and turned back towards me. “I got lucky. After you left your cabin, I decided I had to maintain some normalcy in my daily schedule rather than find out what you told your cabin mates. I had some free time and was out and around listening for the latest prank news. Your friends don’t really know how to be discreet and I overheard them chattering on the way back to their cabin about how excited they were when they reveal their little cutie. Since you pranked them last night I assumed that it was your team and came to see if I could get a sneak peek at what they had planned.”

“And once your saw it was me you decided what a better time to see what you can find out….”

“Yeah. If I were you thought I wouldn’t want to let the down through. I think they are staying in for most of the day until they find some other clothes and are really looking forward to the reveal. It would be a shame if no one could take your place.” I looked behind me to the bench and then at the mannequin next to it.

“I think I can find someone suitable.” I didn’t have a any diapers, but I did have the clothes that they had put on me. Even with the zip ties cut, I could still place the bonnet, mitts, and doll on it also long as it didn’t move. The pacifier didn’t have anywhere to go, so I just tucked that into the side of the diaper. I took a step back and looked at it. Sure looked kinda cute, but I wouldn’t really call it payback. Looking around I found some more supplies for the stage props and got a much better idea.

Once I finished up and climbed down I realized that Rhonda had left while I was setting up the mannequin. I walked over the exit and was about to leave when I kicked something on the floor. I bent over and discovered that it was not only the masks that she had worn, but also a red curly wig that I realized was probably for the play Annie. I chuckled “I still have no idea who you are.”

That's it for now. Comments and feedback is always welcomed.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 06-02-2016, 08:23 AM   #64
Nwbie
getDare Devil

A very nice but calm chapter.

I'm just waiting and eager for the next part
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:05 AM   #65
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I like how you were able to spare the character's humiliation in this last setting yet still give us, your readers, the creativity and imagery that most of us enjoy!

I am really liking the story, this sort of rivalry based humiliation feeds into what I fantasize about most often. I think it's the true playful 'joy' that the top/dominant has when tormenting and humiliating the victim that works for me.

I look forward to more!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:39 AM   #66
Wedgiegirl4

I love this and can't wait for the next chapter

Limits: photos, public, blood, expensive, illegal, permanent
Wedgiegirl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:22 PM   #67
deltavoyager

I hope this gets an update soon! It's been almost a month and I wanna know what happens next!!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:44 PM   #68
Wedgiegirl4

When do you think the next part will be out?

Limits: photos, public, blood, expensive, illegal, permanent
Wedgiegirl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:34 PM   #69
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Oink. This slut is wondering if you are going to continue? Oink.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:38 PM   #70
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Authors note: wow. It really strange to see how long ago I started this. As of this year, I've made it a goal to write more and finish some stories that I have started on. Besides some other ones off site, I though this would also be a good motivation to finish this one up too. While it may take a few months, I hope to at least provide you with some more updates and hope you enjoy. Back to the story:

---
I chuckled “I still have no idea who you are.”

As I walked out from behind the stage I realized that it was getting close to lunch. I took the drink cup that Hailey had left behind in case I had to explain to any one why my diaper was yellow and waddled my way back to the cabin trying to stay out of sight. The last thing I wanted was to explain why I was dressed liked this or to be seen in general. With most of the girls on their way to the mess hall, I only had to double back a few times to get to the safety of the cabin. Making my way inside the cabin I saw there was a note on my bed.

“Planning on getting food early and eating it in the clearing in the woods. Will meet you later at the stage tonight for camp meeting.”

I kinda wished that they would have mentioned what exactly we’re doing tonight or if they had cooled down about me, but decided it was best to leave them alone. I set the note into my bag and changed out of the diaper and into some “regular” clothes. To make sure that cabin two didn’t realize I was free I decided that I would stay in today and watch some t.v. or a movie. I grabbed some snacks that we had saved from the mess hall a few day ago to tide me over. Laura stopped by later after coming back from the pool told me that the girls had finished dinner and gone to the camp meeting site. It was time for the camp meeting at the amphitheater and for me to spring my prank.

As it got dark I grabbed my bag, put on a ball cap in case cabin two was around and I made my way over to the campfire. I looked over the crowd and could make out Hailey, Lola, Cheryl, and the last cabin mate from cabin two due to their clothes in the back closest to the theater to reveal their prank. As they looked at the closed curtains with almost giddy excitement, it seems like they were unaware I had escaped. Looking over the crowd again I saw my cabin mates in the middle and made my way to sit next to them.

“Allen! You’re here! Good, we were going to fill you in about the flag prank, but couldn’t find you earlier today.” said Heather.

“We were worried that cabin two had done something when you didn’t show up for dinner. We would have look gone looking, but we had to come here.” Chloe said giving me a hug.

“We don’t have any time to catch you up on the specifics, but we’ll raise the flag after the meeting with the rest of their clothes at the base. Everyone passes the flagpole on the way back to the cabins and will get a good look.” said Victoria.

“Cool. Look I’m sorry that I wasn’t around today. I had a close encounter with cabin two and after I got back to the cabin I saw your note and decided to lay low the rest of the day. “

“Our note? Heather said she found it after we went and thought that you had left that.” I looked questioningly at them as the camp heads started to turn everyone around and get everyone’s attention towards the stage.

“Howdy campers! I hope you’ve been having a great time with your first week here and enjoying all the wonderful activities we’ve have to offer. Now I know that you girls are very eager to hear some more details about our little competition, but first we have a very special guest to give some words about the lovely grounds. Give a big camp welcome to the new camp owner, Miss Oda Ruptlee.

Up walked an older lady in a nice looking dress with a bag and summer hat covering her hair, a far difference from the shorts and tees most of the counselor wore. She had to be as old as my parents and possibly a bit older, but sitting where I was at I couldn’t get an exact guess. It seemed it must have been the first time most of the girls had seen her as a buzz of chatter flew through the crowd quickly dying down as she reached the mic setting down her bag.

“Welcome girls to the camp and to our very special year of firsts! My first year as owner. Some of you might be here for the first time. Of course the biggest change is the first year of an all girls camp.” There were some snickers from behind us at this remark, but I ignored it as she continued. “Now I know that many of you have had great times with the boys cabins in the past and while I’m not as social as the last owners, I’m positive with your help we will strive to make this feel not only as good as the past years, but an even better year. Our grounds have plenty of wonderful events and resources that we can be sure you can find something to enjoy while you are here. I want this place to not only be full of crafts and entertainment, but for you to make friends and memories while you’re here that will last a lifetime.”

As she started to warp up she speech I saw the girls from cabin two sneak off to the side of the stage next to the the curtain pulleys. I leaned over to Chloe whispered “Hey can I borrow some lipstick?”

“Sure, what color? Red or pink, although I think you’ll look best with- She stopped realizing that it was me asking and gave me strange look. “Wait why do you want…” she said as I shook my wrist a bit. Realizing what my intent was she quickly did a look around the crowd to see where cabin two way. “Vic, I think cabin two got wind of our plan and are trying to steal their clothes back before we show them off.” 

“No hold on a sec.” Heather said grabbing Chloe’s arm before she could stand up. “They’re over there.” She pointed to the side where I had just seen the duck behind the curtain. 

“But why are they-“ The rest was drowned out as the rest of the girls started clapping for Miss Ruptlee as she finished and walked off stage. She stopped realizing that she had left her bag on the stage and turned around when the curtains were suddenly pulled back. The applause died down as everyone stared in confusion at the bench in center stage with mannequin dressed in a bonnet and gloves was sitting next to a stroller. A note was pinned on its chest.

“Um, it seems that we had some sort of mishap with the curtains.” Miss Ruptlee said as she walked back on stage. “These things happen, but I bet we will get them worked out when a have our acting classes that you can join in. I bet this girl has some more to tell us about it.” She reached over to the note as I started to feel sweat run down my back. This wasn’t the way it was suppose to go.

Miss Ruptlee picked up the note and read it out loud. “I think these belong to you. Maybe you’ll find them more comfortable than what you currently are wearing..” How strange. Well I think this might be a bit too young of clothing for our campers, but I’m sure one of our campers can take this at least to the lost and found.” She looked to the left and saw the cabin 2 campers off stage looking very frustrated since their prank didn’t work. “You girls can take care of this right? Then I’ll be off. Good night campers.” With that she walked off the stage and back towards her house.

“Was that it?” asked Chloe “I mean it’s a good way to rub it in their nose, but doesn’t earn you a prank point.”

“Just wait… I wasn’t expect the owner to find the dummy, but luckily she didn’t touch the true prank” I said as I watched the girls move closer to the dummy. One of the counselors had stepped back on stage trying to ignore what behind her.
Full signature here!
Old 02-23-2020, 07:43 AM   #71
SpinnerGirl

This is a good story. I hope this little twerp ends up completely humiliated. Can we please have an update soon?

Always looking for opportunities to make guys suffer at the hands of the superior sex
SpinnerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:10 PM   #72
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

This slut is happy to see more and that it's the end of the month! What pictures are you going to show us? Oink oink.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:53 PM   #73
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Author's note: The day's not over yet and I added on my blog that I'd likely push back my post date due to everything going on in the world. I was able to write enough I feel of the story to post, but my apologies if it seem a bit short.

- - -

As the girls made their way on to the stage, everyone got a good chuckle at their new look. Glaring across the crowd, they quickly grabbed the mannequin and stroller trying to get off the stage as quick as possible. As they lifted the stroller off of the ground the rope that was kept in place by it was released. As the rope spun it up towards the catwalk the bucket of pastel color paints tipped and dumped over the girls down below. As the girls stood their in shock holding the baby gear, the pinks and purple paint dripped over their face and clothes. The skirts had made it so the paint left their diapers untouched making them standout even more than they already had. Altogether it perfected a picture of infiniteness. The other campers burst out laughing as the second rope tipped a second bucket over that was hidden under the bench.

The camp counselor paused at the unexpected prank, but must have been use to such interruptions as she kept on knowing that the girls would most likely get off the stage and the rest of the announcements would go as planned. Only the girls didn’t get off stage and seemed to be struggling to move their feet. The glue from the second bucket kept them stuck in place as they had no choice but to stay in the spotlight of the stage while everyone else watched. As the crowd finally settled down, I took stood and claimed my mark in front of the crowd. There were whispers that quickly followed and a “wow” and “no way he pulled that off himself.”

After the last of the announcements, the counselors did start tend to the girls, getting them free while we were quickly approached by quite a few campers. A couple patted me on the back and gave me a few word of how impressed they were. They girls kept me close though making sure no one was trying to take advantage of the situation.

“That's not all we have planned for them. Take a look at the flag pole on your way back to the cabins.” Chloe said.

As the crowd started to disperse to their cabins to get ready for lights out, Chloe went with Victoria to help raise our prize on the flagpole leaving me walking back with Heather. Walking back with her we settled into an awkward silence broken only between a few campers saying hi or calling out to some others.

“So that was a pretty good dare you pulled off. Although I’m assuming there was more behind it than just getting lucky cabin 2 being ready to open the stage curtains?”

“Yeah, I kinda got myself into a bind after letting you girls cool off. I got jumped and tied up some of those clothes that were on stage."

“Well you must have taken escape artist lessons because I don’t think they would have done a half baked job."

“Actually… I can’t take all the credit.” I said with a slight pause. Knowing I couldn’t talk about her I said “There was helpful mannequin with some scissors.” Heather stopped and looked at me.

“What does that even…” Wait? She was there wasn’t she, Mystery Girl? She helped you? Why? What did you promise her?” She edged closer, lowering her voice. “Campers just don’t help others with no reason.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about, but the mannequin did helped me. No strings attached.” I said with a slight smile. “But speaking about that girl I know you don’t trust her and I know she’s a wild card, but it seems like she doesn’t want to be affiliated with any of the cabins. She’s been trying to stay out of sight of everyone and no one can hide from everyone.”

“Well wouldn’t you? Even if she is being a free agent, no one wants to risk their own cabin’s neck.” Seeing a group of girls coming our way, she ushered me towards the cabin. Once inside, we sat on the floor across from each other as Heather brought out a bag of cookies from her bag. “Look, I may have blown my top this morning, but you got to believe me that I was just trying to look out for the cabin. We don’t need to be messing with other cabins or other cabins messing with us.” She said waggling a cookie in my direction.

“I know, but you girls got me into this and now I can’t get out of it. I get I messed up just wondering around camp and getting tricked by cabin two, but with this prank it established that I’m no slouch in pranking and not an easy mark too.” I said taking a cookie and twisting it in half.

“Well I gotta admit you certainly did that. I don’t think anyone ever had the guts to pull off a dare in the middle of a meeting in for a while. Least of all not one that Miss Ruptlee is at.”

“She’s the new head of the camp right”?”

“Yeah, we saw her when some of arrive early the first morning and she gave a short speech about us bonding with the other girls over the summer and all the great activities planned, but after that she’s hardly interacted with the campers. To most of the girls that was the first time they’ve seen her. Rumors were flying the first days of camp from she’s some rich old lady trying to relive her childhood, to an ex-party girl that bought this place as a summer home. Even the witch of the forest that’s here to steal our youth.” Heather chuckled eating the last of the cookies. She scooped the the empty container from the top of the bed and crumpled the foil and paper into a ball. Chucking it in the trash, she grabbed the bag and tied it off setting it outside on a hook for the counselors to pick up. As she came back in, Chloe and Victoria raced in behind her, each letting out a breath of air.

“What’s up with you two?” asked Heather. “For a second it looked you two running so fast the whole camp was chasing you.” She looked out the blinds only to be push out of the way by Chloe who quickly shut the cracked window.

“Cabin…. four…. they though…. it was… a good idea to release stink bombs….. on a windy night. Most of the stench went off towards the lake, but it’s circling back. “ Victoria panted in between breaths.

“Wait so what does this mean for their cabin?” I said getting up from the floor.

“For now nothing. Everyone was racing back towards their cabins once the news broke and I don’t think they even got their target. If anyone is out there and does get stenched it’s likely it will count as an act of nature.”

“Haha that’s great! So cabin two either stays out there trying to get their clothes down and get stenched or they race back inside and their clothes get coated instead. Win win!” Heather exclaimed “We tied that rope in so many knots it would take them at least an hour to untie it while everyone one watched.”

“Well we should have spent more time checking on the quality of the rope.” Victoria said with a huff. “Only about five minutes in and the net that held all their clothes snapped dumping it all over the bushes. And no Alle- Catcall. We girls don’t have so much clothes that it would break the rope.” She said with a smile. I smiled back glad they were using my nickname again.

“Everyone through it was part of the prank tossing their clothes all over the place and we still got the points, but they have probably collected most of their clothes before word broke about the skunk cloud.” Chloe said climbing up to her top bunk and laying on her side. “But enough about them, Catcall you rockstar! What an awesome prank you pulled. Tell us all about it.”

“Well you see it was really my faul-…"

”

Catcall was just telling me about it” Heather interrupted, slapping me on the back “How he turned a trap into a trap. But not that he’s been show as no slouch we’ll have to be extra careful. Although we should have some fun too. We only have a few more days until the end of camp and should get the most out of our activities. I think we should plan them out in a buddy system so we don’t leave ourselves open again.” This was met with a round of agreement and we settled into the night as a whole cabin once again, just us “girls being girls” excited over the activities the camp offered and not on what cunning plan we’d come up next.
Full signature here!
The following 5 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM   #74
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I for one am glad you resumed this saga. I enjoyed reading it when you first posted it and I enjoyed it again rereading it with the new sections.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:36 PM   #75
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default June update.

Author's note: Sorry for the slow updates, but I'm finally getting some more added to the story. Hope you enjoy.

The next morning we headed to the mess hall and had an unusually quite breakfast with most of the campers giving the cabin four table the stink eye. No one had gotten stenched, but the smell still lingered in the morning and would make most outdoor activities this morning less enjoyable. Cabin two was still glare daggers towards us every once in a while, but it seemed that after missing out on most of their camp activities yesterday they were more interested in having fun right now than getting payback.

"So while it may be a bit smelly this morning, we're all agreed that to go into the lake after lunch since it looks like it will be wonderful weather today." said Victoria.

"Yeah, its been hot the last couple of days and it'll feel good to take a dip." said Chole as she dunked a forkful of pancakes into a pile of jam. "Plus the breeze off the lake should keep up upwind of the leftover stink."

"I'll go down with you girls, but do I have to wear a bikini while I'm there?" I said.

"I dare you." came a voice from down the table. We all snapped our heads towards the voice to see the a group of girls conversing with each other, with one just starting to look at our direction with a bit of an embarrassed look on her face.

"What did you say?" asked Heather warily as the other girls took notice of our attention.

"Oh nothing." said the girl with embarrassed look. "Lana was just being stupid." she playfully nudging her friend next to her.

"Was not. You're the one being shy. If you want to talk to him, do it. I dare you." She said sticking out her tongue. The girl's face flushed as did mine as our table realized what we had overheard. Relaxing they smiled and started to chat with the other table inviting them to join us at the lake later today. As breakfast came to a close we said goodbye to the other cabin and headed back to ours to get ready.

"So going back to our previous conversation," Heather said as we walked into our cabin. "Since you weren't officially dared and all of the camp knowns that you're a guy I don't think it will be a problem if you don't wear a top."

"Maybe, but there a difference between having him dress like a girl in a camp full of girls and being the other "topless" girl at the lake. Plus it could blow back on our cabin if he gets in trouble" Said Chole

"Maybe we should vote on it. There's three of us. Whatever we decide goes? No daring him after the decision." Said Victoria. The girls agreed as I grabbed a pice of paper and ripped it into pieces for them to cast their votes. The girls scribbled on each and tossed them into a hat Heather was holding. Handing me the hat, I shook it up about and drew one.

"No." said the piece of paper showing it to the group. Reaching in I pulled out the second piece.

"YES!" said the paper with a heart as the dot for the exclamation point. Everyone looked to Chole as we knew she was the only one who wrote like that. "What? she said as she grinned back to us. "I think Catcall would look really cute in a bikini." Looking down to the last piece I gulped as it would decided my fate.
Full signature here!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy