Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
wedgie_man

Default Male hotel locker room

PART ONE-- entering

So I'm 17 and I was staying at a hotel over the weekend and they had a water park so I went down and saw the locker room and went in! And no one was In there. This locker room was kinda small it had a little area of lockers then a small bathroom area and some open room showers! So I walked around and stud then I found a locker I wanted and I started by taking my shirt off then my shorts which left me in my boxer briefs! I decided this wasn't exciting so I walked around in my briefs until I heard the door so I ran back and stood there and this man came in and kinda just stared at my buldge then he walked over by me and his locker happened to be next to mine! And he was coming hack from the water park so hevjust smiled at me and opened his locker! So then I got out my suit and I started putting it on over my briefs and he said arent u going to take off ur underwear before swimming and I said don't worry I have another pair and he said oh ok just making sure! Then he.............

LIKES- humiliation, sph, dominated, edging, orgasm control, being called names, anything underwear!, cum control, dares, masturbating

Kik: undielover19
Selling my used underwear!! Pm or kik for the link!

Forced to add the following:
Kik dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94290
wedgie_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to wedgie_man for this post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

sounds interesting

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Decent start. Maybe next time, you should break it up into paragraphs and proper spelling and grammar. It just makes it easier to read. Looking forward to the next part!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Great Start!
Want morree!
Old 11-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Marluxia

Is this true? What resort?
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
iheartbriefs

Great start! More please. Strip off those tighty-whities and show your junk to the guy!
iheartbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
wedgie_man

Yes this is a true story and it was a hotel up north

LIKES- humiliation, sph, dominated, edging, orgasm control, being called names, anything underwear!, cum control, dares, masturbating

Old 12-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
wedgie_man

Chapter 2--

Then he started pulling his suit down and he had an erection and I pulled up my suit and was about to lock my locker and the man headed to the showers naked and I saw a sign that said shower before entering pool so I went with! He started to shower and I washed my hair pretending to close my eyes but I watched him and he slid his soap by me and I said oh let me get thatso I bent over and picked it up! Then he finished and I headed out to the water park! The weird thing is he told me his room number ha but I didn't go there! Then I headed back to the locker room......

Old 12-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #9
daresundevil

come on dude write more and faster i like it
daresundevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
iheartbriefs

Agree. Can you try and write in larger chunks?
Old 12-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #11
aserwer

This story's kinda confusing, I couldn't understand half of what was going on in that second chapter.
aserwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
smarti200678
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to smarti200678

yeah dude please continue more, chapter 2 went by too fast =/
smarti200678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #13
iheartbriefs

Please write some more for us!!!
Old 12-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #14
black out

Default couple corrections

couple of things
1. make sure u use the enter button it makes it alot easier to read.
2. dont use so many exclamiation points, that also makes it hard to read.
3. good story, keep it going.
i am a male

Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people"—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #15
wedgie_man

Default chapter three

CHAPTER THREE---------

So I was out in the water park having a great time and everything! Then i saw him walk out of the locker room with a big grin, so i was like why is he all smiles. and no one has entered the locker room so i decided i would go see if he did something.

so i walked in and i saw that my locker was wide open and i was all like shit i forgot to lock it. and there was a note inside of my locker. it read---

Hello there,
i would like you to meet me in my room 309 its on the third floor, don't be shy, and oh by the way i have taken you extra boxer briefs, you shouldn't of worn your other ones in the pool! if you want them back meet me at about 6:00pm,
knock and say "boxers" so that i know its you!
i am 33 years old! my name is Jim
thanks see you then, JIM
P.S i loved the shower we had together!

My first thoughts were oh well i just lost out on some underwear but then i thought that dam now i have to do laundry cause i didn't pack that much. so when i was done swimming i headed back to the locker room. but before i started to change i thought i might as well shower to get the chlorine off of me. so i striped naked and went to the shower, there was no one else in the locker room.

So i started off with my hair and then i heard the door open and i was thinking i hope that this isn't some old guy. so i turned a little and to my surprise it was a kid about 14 years old, and he was just staring at me. so i acted like i didn't see him and i heard him leave. so i thought that i was in the clear, boy was i wrong. all of a sudden about 3 more boys come in including the boy that was just there and now he brought his friends they all looked like they were 14-15 years old. they were all kinda giggling but all they did was stand there but the only thing is they were blocking the way to the lockers so i didn't know what to do. so i washed all the soap out of my hair and i closed my eyes. i heard some movement and talking from them, all i could hear is one of them said " hey his locker is open" and i thought shit my towel and my pants and shirt are over there, so i washed my eyes and i opened them and they were all gone and i thought cool there gone, but then i heard them over by the lockers so i hurried and finished my shower and i ran over there and one of them was standing there video taping me with there phone.

so i covered up my dick and then one of them had all of my stuff in his hand, so i said "hey can i have all my stuff back please" the other kid said only if you follow our rules. i was like OK what do you want me to do, they said well first we would like you to ask the next person who walks in here if you could borrow a pair of underwear. i was just like um hell no, they said well then you wont be getting out of here clothed. so they all pretended to be getting dressed by the locker as this one little kid walked in he was about 10 and i felt so bad asking him but i had to in order to get me stuff so i said to the little kid hey is it possible to wear your underwear cause some one stole mine, he responded sure i can wear my extra pair. i was just like thanks kid! and i tried to put them on but they were so fucking tight and my dick bulged the crap out of them............................................

TO BE CONTINUED........

hope that chapter was better!! and yes this is all true i am not making any of this up

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel locker rooms, locker room showers, locker rooms, male locker room