Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2017, 09:11 AM   #1
GoddessLynne

Rainbow Need help coming up with new humiliating dares for my slaves.

I've been a Domme for almost 9 years now and honestly..I'm starting to run out of ideas. Over the years I have come up with thousands of them but I'm interested in some fresh idea. Who better to ask than someone that loves humiliation as much as I do.

I'm looking for those that would be more than happy to come up with ideas for Me based on My guidelines:
  • solo for male
  • not dangerous
  • no public stuff
  • can be done with things around the house of easily purchased from a super market
  • completion can be proven with a photo
  • can include dice rolling

Please no "body writing" tasks..I became extremely bored with those and haven't done them in years. There are only so many times someone can write "Slut" on their forehead before it loses it's meaning. lol

Fetishes these dares can include:
  • SPH
  • CBT
  • Sissification
  • Blackmail
  • Virgin Humiliation
  • Sissy Humiliation
  • Financial Domination

There are tons of combinations of those fetishes and other fetishes not included, but those are the basic ones I usually dabble with. If it's humiliating and something I can laugh My ass off at when someone completes it, than it works for Me really.

The dares can be super complex or just something simple. Also, I LOVE creating games. I have created some really good ones over the years but if you'd like to share one with Me that you have created, I'd possibly be interested in trying it out.

I'd prefer to have the dares PM'd to Me but posting here is fine as well. Also, if you're interested in working for Me full-time as My dare creator..let Me know and maybe we can work out some sort of arrangement that benefits both of us.
GoddessLynne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, domme, humiliation, requests, slaves