Old 07-03-2016, 10:53 AM   #1
UnveilingMysteries

Default A Slave To Him

Chapter 1

Austin- Hey Autumn how does it feel to finally be done with highschool?

Autumn- Austin you have asked me this like 20 times today its great. All I do is lay around the house doing nothing.

Austin- That sounds boring do you have any plans for the summer before you start college?

Autumn- None at all, moms gonna be gone all summer with her boyfriend so I have the house to myself.

Austin- Then we have to hangout this summer! can I come hangout with you?

Autumn- Sure Austin come over! we can play games or something.

Austin- Okay on m way!

I put my phone down and look at the time. "wow its already 8pm where does the time go?". I go downstairs to make some dinner. I'm halfway done making dinner when I hear Austin knocking at the door. I answer it and he is looking better then ever. Like he was a whole other person. I let him in looking at him and observing him. He has beautiful brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, a smile so bright its amazing, a slim body, he was hot. As he sits down I go to the bathroom to quickly fresh-in up. I look gross. my blonde hair is tangled, my blue eyes look like shit, my boobs don't even look that good tonight. great. at least I was also slim. I put on some mascara real fast and hurry back to making dinner.

I finish eating and join Austin in my living room.

Austin- Hey there blonde what did you have to eat? It smelt so good.

Me- Oh just some mac and cheese. It wasn't the best.

Austin- Are you crazy? your cooking is the best! Oh hey there's something my best friend needs to know.

Me- Well what is it?

Austin- Amy and I broke up the other night.

I was in complete shock. My best friend who I have had a crush on for years is finally single after 4 years of toxic Amy. Thats my nickname for her.

Me- Oh I'm sorry to hear about that. Is there anything I can do to help you through all this?

Austin- no I'm fine. I just have a question.

Me- Oh well what is it?

Austin- Will you go on a date with me?

I panicked when he said this. I didn't know what to do. I have had a crush on him for years but what if it costs our friendship. I am so scared I panic

Me- Yes I will *I say very quickly*

Austin- Awesome tomorrow ill pick you up for dinner?

Me- Sure

Austin- Great ill see you tomorrow!

He leaves my house and I am stunned. "what am I gonna wear. What am I gonna say? I quickly run upstairs to find what I'm wearing.
UnveilingMysteries is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlslave, slavegirl, slaves