Old 07-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Mazi

Default Omegle

Last few days I had some fun on omegle and I was suprised how many girls are there and even more surprised that they were in 90% interested in watching me doing pain and humiliated things. I mean, ofcourse they was interested in me because I was different, and it was nice watching their faces, most of them were not really into bdsm I guess or they didnt even know what it is.

The question is: Were you ever on omegle? And for what reason?

If you never tried it, you can write your ideas about what are girls looking for there.

btw offtopic: Do you know any sites where you can show yourself in bdsm way and where are people interested in this theme? Like they will actually command you or so? Not really desperate but I found online exhibitionism quite enjoyable.
Mazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

i have actually found many more men than women on there, and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
ttreasure

Send a message via ICQ to ttreasure Send a message via Yahoo to ttreasure

You can try a site called cyber sex chat (just google it), but there are way more men than women on there^^

Likes: Girl's Feet/Socks, Humiliation, Bondage, light pain, X-Dressing, submission, Bladder control, Objectification
Hard Limits: Public, poo, friends, family, illegal, permanent, drinking pee, unhealthy, webcam, wedgies, CBT

Feel free to dare me!
Will answer any question (Including intimate and humiliating)!
PM me if you want to control my Computer
ttreasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:29 AM   #4
mindphuk

How did you get the girls to watch you?
I mean, 90% of the girls there would swap you as soon as you do anything kink or naked. There are just too many men just hanging their things into the cam...

Straight/Bi-curious, switch

Yes: Xdress, bondage, humilation, soft pain, cfnm, pictures (w/o face), cam, shaving bodyhair, ice, Xdress hidden (under "normal" clothes) anytime.
Maybe: Gay, cmnm, petplay, money, hard pain.
Reluctantly: Messy good clothes, destroying property, very long dares.
No: Naked outside at daytime, Xdress outside at daytime, family, involving people that know me, shaving head/brows, scat, blood, pet-food.
mindphuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
Mazi

Quote:
and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.
well, have you ever tried not showing dick in first second when you meet some new stranger?

Quote:
How did you get the girls to watch you?
I mean, 90% of the girls there would swap you as soon as you do anything kink or naked. There are just too many men just hanging their things into the cam...
As I said, be original. I usually wear a girls underwear so every girl I meet will just burst in laughing for a while, thats also turn on for me. Or if they are not sure they will ask wheater Im m or f. Most of them will start to ask why Im wearing it and sometimes they will even ask to show them my penise. I usually ask them if they want to see more of how I punish or humiliate myself and as I said, about 90% of girls are interested.

Its really funny, for example yesterday I met some girls who begged me to not hurt myself, or later I met one who wants more and more, she even came up with ideas that I should punish my cock etc.

I guess that every 10th stranger I meet is a girl, well in most cases two or more girls.

I also tried chatroulette for a while yesterday. The amount of girls was pretty much same, but most of them is not interested in seeing kinky stuff at all.
Mazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
thedaring1
Account Banned

I only go on with my friends, I dont really pay attention till they find a non-penis. Ive only chatted with girls, ive never done anything kinky or weird. I did sing Icky Thump by The White Stripes, I had a cold which made my voice even worse. People were skipping us faster than penises.
Anyone may controll my bladder, however they would like just pm me!
thedaring1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
killerwang

Send a message via MSN to killerwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
well, have you ever tried not showing dick in first second when you meet some new stranger?

As I said, be original. I usually wear a girls underwear so every girl I meet will just burst in laughing for a while, thats also turn on for me. Or if they are not sure they will ask wheater Im m or f. Most of them will start to ask why Im wearing it and sometimes they will even ask to show them my penise. I usually ask them if they want to see more of how I punish or humiliate myself and as I said, about 90% of girls are interested.

Its really funny, for example yesterday I met some girls who begged me to not hurt myself, or later I met one who wants more and more, she even came up with ideas that I should punish my cock etc.

I guess that every 10th stranger I meet is a girl, well in most cases two or more girls.

I also tried chatroulette for a while yesterday. The amount of girls was pretty much same, but most of them is not interested in seeing kinky stuff at all.
He is so right. I tried this today. Had my chest shown on cam and then when i saw a girl quickly tilted cam down to the thong. They instantly laughed and about 75% of them stuck around and asked for more. Even had one girl make several requests. For example, stick finger up butt, hump pillow, do a dance.

Likes: Crossdressing, slight pain, bondage, humiliation, semi-public to public, roleplay, degradation, shaving.
Limits: revealing info, getting caught, social suicide, scat, piss, extreme pain

Toys: Very small plug, vibrating cock ring
killerwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
There is no way every 10th stranger is a girl. Unless you are counting those w/o cams, and then you can never really know. I would say it is more likely 1 in 30 is a girl.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I've been on Omegle before just for laughs with my friends, if we see someone with his cock out we usually just disconnect as soon as possible.

unless they are hot, what?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #10
iwearboxers

it annoys me that lots of people cover over their webcams to see you first...
iwearboxers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk