Old 02-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
Glam&Gore

Default Help with story ideas?

Hello, So for awhile now I have wanted to try writing a story. But with most people I cant think of something to write about. Please leave your ideas down below. I am looking to write fiction stories. I do have one in mind but I do not know as it seems a little too overdone. But If yall would enjoy it then I will be more than happy to write it. I will write another post explaining the story.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:36 PM   #2
Glam&Gore

So my story idea is about a teenage girl in high school named Victoria who has an incredibly big crush on her friend Luke, but he also has a big crush on her and neither one of them knows this. She confines in her best friend for help on how to tell him.

Still working on the storyline but thats why I am here.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
DDragon726

Sounds like a pretty vanilla story unless that is what you're going for. How long do you want this story to last? Is it going to be a one-shot story or one that multiple chapters? What kind of characters will there be present in the story line? Is there going to be an antagonist? Is there going to be any kind of backstory with these two characters? Are there going to be obstacles for both of these main characters? If so, do they have to overcome them together and will that bring them closer together, eventually realizing their love for one another? Or will some of the obstacles bring them further apart?

"Don't consider my kindness as my weakness. The beast inside is sleeping, it's not dead."

"They call me Daddy Dragon."

DDragon726 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk