Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
feet188
Account Banned

Default why is it so hard to find a female slave

ive been trying for months now and because im 18 i just cant get a female slave any tips because of the one female slave ive had she said i was great but finding another is becoming unbearable
feet188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feet188 View Post
ive been trying for months now and because im 18 i just cant get a female slave any tips because of the one female slave ive had she said i was great but finding another is becoming unbearable
It's take me over a year to finaly find my perfect sub, it just takes time.
There are pleanty of female subs about, just that they tend to get swamped normaly. But, some advice, fi you honestly want to find some-one who matchs you, start to regular the chat, get to generaly know people, my sub, mysticalmadness, has been my friend for moths, before we even considered being dom and sub. The best s/m relation ships are made, when things aren't simple s/m, but more then that.
Never give in, just be patient.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
marvel199
Account Banned

Default reply

dont suppose you know anyone whos looking because i bet mistress like you get swamped all the time as well
marvel199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Like Fromo said, be around, get to know people.
Also, put work into making your ad stand out. Check spelling and grammar. Write something that's a little different.
Good luck!

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

You've really got to stand out. Post more on the site, be a username people recognise, make sure your ad is detailed, spelt correctly and uses proper punctuation and so forth. Give examples. Be different and creative. Don't be pushy. Get to know people. For the love of God do not try and Dom someone who hasn't said they'll be your submissive.

Basically: we're a picky bunch.

Blondie

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:38 AM   #6
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah I definately agree with the above, it's all about the conversation and getting to know the person. I personally think it says alot about a person if they come into chat and spam something such as...
[09:18:10] -RandomUsername-: any slave?
[09:20:05] -RandomUsername-: any slav???
[09:22:12] -RandomUsername-: any cam slaves here??

Or any phrases that are just blunt and asking for someone related to your interests. It just has "no effort" written all over it. Why would someone who posts a little quick message in chat put any effort into a proper training scheme. It's just a logical thing, all about consistency - start how you mean to carry out. If you get that connection and friendship it will be much easier to find out about interests and what the sub is actually looking for thus finding a better match. These things definately take time so I wouldn't worry too much just try to make friends - You never know you might meet a sub that is taken but eventually have a chance with her so don't just go out to make friends with not taken subs

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
depp
SysOp

There are a whole lot of female subs in the world. The secret is getting to know women interested in kink. As you get to know them better and establish some trust you will be surprised at the things hiding within your new friends.

Don't hide who YOU are. Hint at it or outright say it (depending on the situation). The right people will pick up on your hints. I don't believe these is a shortage of subs. Being a sub requires a lot of trust. You need to display and prove that you are capable of deserving that.

On an unrelated note: I am looking for a slave with no limits. Must have rainbow tattoos and love scat swapping. Must also fit in my school backpack and hide from my parents when they are home.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
On an unrelated note: I am looking for a slave with no limits. Must have rainbow tattoos and love scat swapping. Must also fit in my school backpack and hide from my parents when they are home.
Ooooo, pick me pick me!!!!! I completely fit the bill! Just give me time to remove the list of limits from my signature and find some time and money to get rainbow tattoos. I'm not sure however if *you* would be ready for me. I mean, I fit in a backpack and all but you'd need to invest into big one! Oh! *smacks forehead* and an invisibility cloak - you know, so I can hide from your parents...

(so sorry, I couldn't help it)

On another note, one more pertinent to the thread at hand, I don't think the problem has to do with age. Be yourself, be patient, get to know some people on here, get known around here and you'll find someone eventually.

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
depp
SysOp

Quote:
Be yourself
Quoting this because it is really true. If you don't hint or tell people into kink, you are going to have a hard time connecting with people who share you interests. Maybe it's because I'm in San Francisco but not a single person has rejected me because I let them know I was more "beta" than "alpha" and a little into kink.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #10
JessicaSlut
Account Banned

Default not that hard

its not that hard cmon
JessicaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #11
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Haven't you noticed? The internet is full of guys. There are only a few females and some off them are fake.

Also this is the wrong place to find friends, I know other and better sites to find slaves or masters.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:00 AM   #12
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

I usually seem to respond well to dominants who seem to hold a certain charisma, maturity and a natural glow that demands respect. Those are the guys that people usually look up to.

The rest in my eyes, are just boys and not really in my interest.. They never were. Maybe that's a bit of a poopy situation for newbies who genuinely want to learn. But just try to post around like already mentioned, and create a good, strong reputation for yourself. That way you will be more attractive in the eyes of the silent lurkers... or active subs

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #13
Lucid

There are plenty of girls looking for a Dom, most of the time they don't know what they are doing or are just looking for a show. So sometimes it's not them, it's you. But I'm sure you'll find somebody you can put your trust in and have a fun relationship with.

Don't give up.
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
I usually seem to respond well to dominants who seem to hold a certain charisma, maturity and a natural glow that demands respect. Those are the guys that people usually look up to.
Couldn't put it better myself.

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #15
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

Quote:
Originally Posted by feet188 View Post
A lot of it is also available, female subs are the most wanted, and some of the ones out there want female doms, so that cuts into your available even more.

Just look at the ad's section its about a 1:5 female to male ratio for subs if not higher
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave