Old 02-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
ThrillJill

Default My Fantasy Came True

Had one of my fantasies play out last Saturday.

I had talked to Kevin (my boyfriend) a few times about my fantasies and unlike most people I realy want to do most of them, he has always been very supportive and says he will help me in any way even if it involves other guys (we have quite a wild sex life and have both had sex with other people). With the rest of my Christmas presents there was an envelope with some I.o.u's in it. There was some of the usual dinner at my favorite Italian and oral till your totally satisfied stuff but there was also three cards which just said "Your wildest fantasy" on them. I asked what he ment by it and he said "what we talked about" so I just left it at that until Friday, Kevin told me to were something realy small and sexy which I didn't mind getting ruined and to bring a change of clothes and one of the fantasy cards with me when we met up on Saturday but he wouldn't tell me what was going to happen as he didn't want to ruin the surprise. I couldn't sleep that night thinking about what fantasy was going to come true tomorrow and I tried to think of everything we had talked about. I really wanted it to be the fantasy where I get kidnapped, thrown in the back of a van, taken to a secluded place like an old factory then tied up and screwed by several men but it could be almost anything as I have a dirty mind and loads of realy kinky fantasies.

When Kevin came to my door on Friday I was all ready waiting for him, I was wearing a short tartan skirt and a black hanky top. The skirt was a sort of yellow colour and was nice but I have a red one which like better so I didn't mind if it got ruened, the hanky top i hadn't worn for years and was a little to small so you could see the sides of my boobs. I didn't were a bra but I did were a nice yellow and black thong.

We left my house and I drove to the train station where we parked up and got on a train to Edinburgh, the whole way there I kept trying to get Kevin to give me clues as to what was going to happen but he just kept teasing me and feeling me up. When we got off the train we got a taxi and Kevin showed the driver an address on a piece of paper, he drove us to a side street about 10 minutes away with the usual Edinburgh sandstone flats, they always remind me of the one in the film shallow grave which was probably not a good connection to make in my head. Kevin asked me to wait on the pavement while he went down the steps to a basement flat door, after a couple of minutes the door opened and a tall man about 40 years old spoke to Kevin for a couple of minutes, the looked round at me a couple of times before Kevin beckoned me over. I walked down the steps and put my arm around Kevin but he immediately took my hand and gave it to the man. Nobody said anything and the man just lead me in, I looked back at Kevin and he just smiled as the man lead me down the hall passing a very young looking red haired girl who kissed the man on the cheek before leaving and closing the door behind her.

The man took me to the end of the hall then down more stares and threw a realy old looking wooden door which was much heavier looking than all the other doors we had passed on the way here.

He tied string around my nipples then thrad it threw a ring on the end of a chain hanging from the roof, he pulled on the string until I had no choice but to stand on my tip toes. He instructed me to look at the roof which I did, I could se him moving things around out of the corner of my eye but I didn't look down until I felt him raise a wooden pole up between my legs, the pole was square but with the corner on the top so it pushed up hard between my legs almost splitting me in two. The force of the wooden pole lifted me up which took the strain off my nipples much to my relief but he soon started hitting my boobs and my ass again with the cane. When he was canning me I moved around a lot and the wood ground itself in to my pussy quite painfully but what came next was excruciating. He crouched down beside me and rubbed my pussy, then got hold of each of my labia and pulled them down again and again stretching them down against the wood then again he told me to look at the roof. He went away again for a minute or so before coming back and sitting on a stool to one side of me, he pulled at my labia again then suddenly I heard a bang and felt an incredible pain in my pussy, then another and another before he moved to the other side and did the same again. I was crying with the pain but still looking up at the roof until he told me I could look down again. When I looked down there was a staple gun on the stool and blood trickling down my legs, he had staple'd my labia to the wooden pole.

He let me sit like that for a while before getting his cane again and inflicting more pain on my boobs which took my mind off my pussy. He then started to lower the pole and I moved down with it until the string on my nipples became tight again, he kept lowering the pole until my labia were very stretched and all the pressure of the pole was off my pussy. He left me like that for quit a while with my nipples pulled upwards and my pussy lips stretched down, my legs were getting realy tired and starting to shake from keeping myself in a position where I could bare the pain on my nipples and my pussy but I couldn't keep that position much longer and begged to be released. He asked what I would do for him if he released me and I said I would do anything he wanted as I just couldn't bare it any more and I thought my legs were about to give way. He untied my nipples and I dropped down and got my feet flat on the floor again then he removed the staples with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers. I climbed off the pole and fell to the floor, he handed me some baby wipes and I wiped the blood from my pussy and legs and inspected the damage.

I had been sitting on the floor for about ten minutes when a dark haired goth looking girl came in with a cup of tea and some toast and a robe, she put the robe round me and asked if I was ok, I said yes, I was a little sore but ok. I was sore but felt amassing probably from all the adrenaline. The girl sat with me while I had my tea and toast which I realy needed as I was total starving. We talked about what he had done to me and the girl told me some of the things he had done to her which started turning me on again, she said we would both be getting tied up together next but the master was waiting for someone else to arrive.

We sat there chatting for a while when the door opened and the master as I now knew him came in followed by another two men. The master shouted UP and the girl jumped up and pulled on my arm so I stood up to, one of the other two men came over and started circling round us, inspecting us while the other disappeared into the dark in the corner.

A voiced from the corner said ready and the master nodded at the other man, he stopped in front of me and removed my robe so I was standing in front of them completely naked. He had a good stare at the tattoo on my boob which says "CUM SLUT" and "Fuck Toy" inside a heart around my nipple then moved over to the other girl and started undressing her, she stood completely still allowing this man to undress her and pretty soon we were both naked. He put one hand on ny left boob and the other on her right and gently caressed them, he looked at my eyes for the first time waiting for a reaction but I didn't give him one so he squesed harder and harder until I let out a little whimper. Het let go my boob and took my arm pulling it up my back and pushed me over to the side of the room. He turned me round to face the wall and put a gag in my mouth then strapped leather bracelets around my wrists then connected them to a rope and winched my hands up above my head. I was on my tip toes and was stumbling around a bit, he was feeling me up very roughly for a while then I noticed the other man standing to my side with a video camera pointed at me. This freaked me out but I couldn't do anything about it in my current position.

I am not sure how as I was getting pushed around a lot but I ended up getting suspended by my angles with my leg wide apart which made me feel very exposed. I was left like that for a couple of minutes while I could hear some faint screams from the other girl then the master came back over to me.

He pushed a huge dildo against my pussy but it would not go in so he started fingering me again. He put two fingers of each hand in me and opened me up stretching my pussy as card as he could which hurt like hell. He tried again with the massive dildo but it still wouldn't go in. He walked away and came back with another dildo which had a pipe attached to it. He squirmed some more lube on me then pushed this dildo inside me, he then started squeezing on a rubber ball on the end of the pipe and the dildo got bigger and bigger until I started screaming. The gag in my mouth muffled my screams and he gave one last squeeze on the ball before going cover to the other girl.

The new guy came over to me and crouched down in front of me so his cock was right in front of my face. He told me to open up the put his semi hard cock in my mouth. His cock got hard quite quickly as I sucked away but he soon pulled out of my mouth and went round behind me, he started rubbing his cock on my ass and pushing it between my ass checks and squeezing them together then spanked my ass realy hard and went away again.

The master came back over to me and pulled on the dildo, to felt like it was much bigger inside me and it didn't want to come out. As he pulled it felt like I was being lifted up from inside then it came out and I screamed. It felt like what I imaging giving birth is like.

The master took this dildo away and came back with a massive dildo which was thicker than a wine bottle and about as long and was attached to a wooden pole. I remember thinking that it couldn't possibly go inside me so it must be to scare me but he started trying to force it into me. I was realy scared as the last one had realy hurt but this one just felt like there was no chance of it going inside me then he stuck his thumb in my ass and pushed it back and forward making me open up and the dildo started to go in. It felt like my pussy was on fire then the pain changed to like cramps as he forced it all the way in. I thought it was going to do serious damage and no one would ever want to shag me again. He tied the pole to the bar between my angles and walked away.
ThrillJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Narria

awww lucky but thank you for posting that
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

is that it Jill.... surely you haven't finished?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
ThrillJill

Not finished yet, don't wory. Just not written the rest up yet, I was getting realy turned on writing it all and had to post and run for some relief if you know what I mean.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
xXScarlettezXx

Default wow

cool...i mean soooooo cool that you got to have a real master...but OUCH....oh too painful it sounds...i am so tight..he probably would of killed me...too bad it wasnt the kidnapped and thrown in a van fantasy..i am the same as you...i would love to be kidnapped too....lol
xXScarlettezXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
Kenso

Send a message via MSN to Kenso

Awww, nothing more for this story?
Kenso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #7
ThrillJill

Sorry for the long delay in updating you all but there have been some changes in my life which I will tell you all about another time. Anyway back to my ordeal.

He left me like that for about 10 minutes feeling like I was going to tare open, when he came back I was shaking with the pain and he kind of just sniggered at me then told me to b e still. I kept as still as I could fearing what he would do as he started working the massive dildo in and out of me while rubbing my now bulging clit, he told me he was going to take out the dildo and I had to keep my pussy open or he would just put it back in. I tried to hold myself open when he pulled it out but after a couple of seconds I just twitched and closed up, he slapped my ass and pushed the dildo back in and pushed it back and forth before pulling it back out again, this time I tried to relax as he pulled it out and I managed to stay open for a bit. He lent over me and spat into my open pussy and I could feel it running down inside me, this would have normally disgusted me but it was the least of my worried at the time.

The master made a fist and started to push his clenched fist inside me, not fingers first but his whole clenched fist as if he was punching me in the crotch. His hand went inside me with a bit of forcing and he fisted me for a while, although I was still really sore this felt quite good and I came. He pulled his fist out making it as big as he could which made me gasp then he poured something onside me from a bottle and left me there. Whatever he poured inside me was very cold and tingled a bit but felt really nice and soothing.

I had been hanging for quite a while on my own when the girl came over and untied me, as she let me down the stuff inside me poured all over her but she never even flinched, she just continued then led me over to a table at the other side of the room, she had to help me walk as I was a bit unsteady on my feet and felt like I had no energy left at all. She gave me a drink then started kissing me.

We had been kissing for a while when I felt a mans hands on my legs, he lifted me onto the table then lifted my legs and pushed them behind my head and tied them there. Before I knew it there were several men there and one of them stuck his cock in we and started fucking me, he stopped for a sew seconds and I felt another cock go into me both in my pussy at the same time they fucked me for a while until they each cam inside me then another guy had his turn and came in me as well. Another guy fucked me in my ass and then another in my pussy too. I could feel that none of them wore condoms which was freaking me out, I was literally full of quite a few guys cum. They continued to fuck me for some time and I came a couple of times then they untied me and let me go for a shower, the other girl came into the shower wit me and I asked her about the guys, I think she knew I was worried about them not wearing condoms and she told me not to worry as they were all tested regularly so I feel ok about it now.

I sat in the bottom of the shower with this girl I didn’t really know holding me for quite a long time before getting dried and dressed. I thought it was all over and I would get to go home but the master told me he had one more thing for me to do before o got to go. Ht took me into another room that was like a hospital room with lots of medical equipment and got me to undress and sit on a bed. He laid me back and told me to look at the ceiling. I felt his fingers go inside me then I felt him push something cold and metal inside me, I didn’t see what it was but felt about the size of a large egg and went quite deep inside me.

I lifted my head and watched him gluing my pussy closed. He looked at me and said that I was not to open myself up until I saw him again or I would pay the price. I got dressed and he lead me to the door.

When I got home I had a good look at my glued pussy and there was no way I was going to be able to get the glue off, it must be superglue or something as I was totally sealed up apart from a tiny gap to pee out.

I still didn’t know what was inside me or how long it was going to be in me but I would find out soon enough.

When saw Kevin the next evening I didn’t know if he knew I was glued up and couldn’t have sex with him and he had told me not to tell him anything about what had happened, we were going out for his palls birthday and he picked dress for me to were. It was a blue prom style dress from Jane Norman that made my boobs look big and gave me great cleavage without needing a bra and Kevin wouldn’t let me were any knickers either which worried me as any time I have been out without knickers he cant help fingering me in public places.

To be continued…
Old 06-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #8
Kenso

Send a message via MSN to Kenso

That sounds awesome, can't wait to hear more about it.
Kenso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
ThrillJill

We all met up at Kevin’s pall’s flat and had a few drinks before going into town, I was sitting on a small low table as there wasn’t enough seats and I kept forgetting I had no knickers on and opened my legs a bit before realizing and checking everyone’s eyes to see if anyone noticed. I was very nervous so I downed a few drinks and was quite tipsy before out taxi’s into town arrived so with the fresh air by the time we were in the first bar I was struggling a bit but I soldiered on and kept drinking. We sat at a group of tables and kind of had this little section of the bar all to ourselves which was good as I hate standing in the middle of a crowded bar. Kevin went to the bar and came back with a round of drinks and a full tray of shots, we all took our drinks and started on the shots and someone spotted a small present for Andy (Birthday boy) and handed it to him, he opened it and inside was a little remote control a bit like a car alarm fob just a bit bigger. There was also a card with it which said “Happy Birthday, this is the remote for your new toy, find it and it’s yours for tonight. Please use with care”. Andy asked what it was and someone said it must be a car, Kevin said press it and see which Andy did and let out a little yelp as I felt a little shock inside my pussy. Nobody noticed my yelp as they were all watching Andy expecting something to happen. I didn’t connect Andy pressing the remote with the shock I felt for some reason until Andy pressed it again and I realized whatever was inside me was shocking me and was controlled by the remote. The next thing I thought was that it was supposed to be a vibrator inside me and it was broken and giving me a shock when it was supposed to vibrate but I couldn’t exactly say anything or remove it either. I decided the best thing was to get the remote so I asked Andy to let me try and he handed me the remote I pretended to press the button an few times and said it must be broken when Kevin leaned over and whispered in my ear to give the remote back. I whispered back in his ear that it was broken and giving me a shock, Kevin took the remote from me and whispered back that it wasn’t broken.

I spent the rest of the night getting shocked and once everyone realized what was going on they started timing there button presses to catch me at the bar or walking around and a couple of times I fell to my knees. I think I must have come about five times with the pain and the pleasure before the night was over, but the night wasn’t over
Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #10
Experimental_Daree

Please post the rest of it, I'm loving it so far!
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #11
dickface

yeah that was a really cool post you should totally continue

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
Blueboy5678

I love this. I want to hear more. Please write soon.
Blueboy5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Hope there is more......

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
Lily tomlinson

is this all that would not be ok i love it
Lily tomlinson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk