Old 01-11-2015, 04:43 PM   #1
noidea

Default Like a new life.

(The prologue)
Not long ago, they were a great family- well-off, no trouble, they had everything. Once upon a time, Jenny's parents decided to adopt a kid.
They were wondering whether it would be a male of a female, younger or the same age as her daughter who was then starting highschool.
Few months later, after meeting the conditions, preparing another room, getting done with the officials, Katie, 15-year-old orphan joined the family.
Everything was going great- the girls got on well, had a lot in common, were almost like twins. Parents were also happy with their decision and happy of the new girl.
Years after, the marriage was ruined for unknown reasons. Jenny's father and mother were no longer close to eachother, there was no love between them anymore. Constant arguing, acting like they didn't know eachother and overall the bad atmosphere led to divorce.
Jenny's mother kept the whole house for herself- after all, she was the one earning a lot. Her father was made to leave and haven't contacted neither of his daughters ever since.
Her mother, while staying the same to daughter, completely changed her attitude towards Katie. She was no longer a loving woman Katie has once known. Instead, she turned hostile and unfriendly. Probably because it was her ex-husband's idea to adopt a child and now that he's gone, he didn't take the orphan with him.
What made her let Katie stay? Jenny. She would do anything her daughter asked.
And so would Katie.. but in exchange for being allowed to stay. Little did she know what she got into..

{Part I}
Jenny's mother was a known lawyer. That means she was often at important meetings or just not at home in general. It wasn't unusual for her to leave the girls alone for few days as well. Everything due to her work.
This was one of those week when she left to meet with one of her clients.
Jenny couldn't wait anymore and decided that it was the time to finally put her plan into practice.

"Katie, come here!", Jenny shouted loudly, hoping that her sister would hear her. Few second later, a tall, slim, dark haired beauty with slightly tanned skin and green eyes appeared walking downstairs to the living room, where she'd heard the calling from.
"Yes? Anything happened?"
"I want to talk with you, sit down next to me", Jenny replied while Katie was settling down in a big, comfortable, leather armchair, "See, for the past month you've been doing a really good job with doing my homework, house chores, preparing food for me..", added Jenny.
Katie raised her eyebrows, she was surprised and didn't really know where it was going.
"However, I want something more from you. It's time to introduce you to the main part of our.. uhm.. agreement."
This part gor Katie even more surprised. Since the parents' divorce, she didn't have an easy life. Comfortable, maybe. But not easy. She was made to do all the work for her sister, feeling like Jenny wanted to show who is in charge, successfully. She lost the right to feel lazy, postpone chores and make mistakes. Instead, she was picked on for every little thing she did wrong. If that happened, she wouldn't be allowed to eat as much food as she wanted, go out or get any cash at all.
Katie didn't realize that Jenny's plan was to go even further..
After a while, Jenny continued, "I'm pretty sure you are ready, so I'll get straight to the point. As you know, you're here only because of me, you owe me everything. If you want everything to stay this way, it's time you started paying me back for all the good things."
"I.. I don't understand..", said Katie in a confused tone. She recalled her sister admitting being attracted to her and saying other things like that a while ago, but thought it was just a joke.
"You do. I knew you were going to be problematic. That's why I recorded some of your activities. Take a look.", finishing the sentence, Jenny turned the TV on. It was a recording of Katie, completely naked, masturbating in fron of the camera. It was probably hidden on a bookshelf or a place like that.
Katie was scared. Actually, she has never been so scared before in her life. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to run away and cry. Started shaking. However, something in her head convinced her to not do anything stupid.
"Wh..what do you want to do with it?!", asked Katie.
"Show everyone."
Hearing this, Katie bursted into tears begging her sister not to do anything.
"You're funny. Stop crying. I'm not showing the videos as long as you do what I say.", assured her Jenny.
Katie felt a little better, but still she was close to fainting. She didn't spoke a single word out of fear and embarrassment.
"That's it. Don't say anything. I understand you.", said Janny and hugged her sister, "Better now?", added in a lovely, charming tone. Katie nodded.
"Now strip."
"What?!"-Katie jumped to her feet, "what did you say?"
"Strip. You heard me. I'm not joking."
"I don't want to, come on, don't be stupid."
"I didn't ask what you want or don't want, just strip. Or should I help you?"
"Leave me alone! I'm not stripping for you!"
"Leave you alone? That's fine!"-Jenny pulled her sister's hair and dragged her to the front door. Opened and literally kicked her out.
Katie, still sobbing, was left outside in this cold, winter evening. Soon she started shivering and feeling snow under her bare silky feet. The cold wind chilling her long, freshly-shaven legs covered by just shorts, didn't help her in getting her thoughts together.
"See you in few hours, after you think about everything again, you thankless, nasty cunt!"- Katie heard Jenny shouting from a, now closed, window.

I love feedback. I'm grateful for opinions from everyone, even those who didn't like the story at all. I'm open for suggestions.
If there is interested, the new parts will appear about weekly.
noidea is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk