Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #31
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I enjoyed the previous two chapters both in together, I like that special bond between them.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:39 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening...

They had ordered in from the local pizzeria. Nothing fancy. It would take about forty-five minutes for the food to arrive. Plenty of time to do other things in-between.

Seated in his couch, August was gripping tightly Justine's hair as the tenant pushed her mouth up and down on her landlord's shaft. She had been milking him for the past few minutes and he was just about ready to blow. With her lips wrapped around it, Justine could feel the twitch. So far, they hadn't done more than this, but the evening was still young.

"Are you... gonna swallow...?"

Justine didn't even pull up. She kept working him until he could no longer hold it in, and all his cream went into her mouth. He grunted from the release and pleasure as he felt her tongue lap everything up and the back of her throat stretch, as Justine forced herself to put all of it down her gullet. She remained wrapped around him for a few more seconds, cleaning him up to the fullest, before pulling away.

"...thank you..." he mumbled, his head in the clouds.

He finally let her head go and she slowly pulled away. Justine straightened her hair while August covered himself up. She smiled at him, even if her mind was elsewhere.

"We could have waited for later," the landlord told her.
"I know, but... I wanted to please you."
"Well, it's a great start to what could be a great evening..."

Again, she smiled and went to sit in a nearby chair. August checked the time. It wouldn't take long now for the pizza delivery guy to arrive. He then checked his guest and noticed her unease; it had nothing to do with what she had just done, he knew, so there was something else.

"Do you need to tell me something?" he inquired.
"Hmmm? Oh! Yes. Maybe."
"Go ahead."

Justine started at the wall as she spoke.

"I'm... going to need more money. Not much, just enough... well, it's for my daughter."
"Okay. How much more?"
"A hundred more per week... is that feasible?"
"Of course it its, but we'll have to renegotiate the deal..."

August gave her a perplexed look.

"Well, we already do it once every week, and I don't really have the time for more... not that I would mind but... I do have other tenants..."

Justine gave him a pleading look before speaking.

"Can't we make an arrangement? You said some people do odd jobs for you sometimes?"
"That depends on their skills. What can you do?"
"...not much. I was a clerk and a cashier mostly... I can dance but..."

Silence set in as both adults tried to figure out how to amend the deal. Just then, there was a knock on the door. August got up. It was the pizza.

"Phil!"
"Hey Rand."

August let the man in. He was Caucasian, in his forties as well, a slight gut, shaved bald with a thick black mustache. Justine got up when he walked in.

"Here's your pizza..."
"Thank you, Phil. Let me introduce you to Justine... one of my new tenants..."
"Ah!... she's lovely."
"Yes, she is."

Immediately, Justine understood that Phil was aware of the arrangement. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would.

"So, how are you clearing this one?"
"Good question," August spoke, turning to Justine. "Justine, would you mind paying for the pizza?"

There was no hesitation in Justine's mind, as she connected the dots. She stepped forward, dropped to her knees, and was on his cock within seconds, as she started to milk him too. August watched for a minute or so; unable to hold himself back, he moved behind Justine, dropped his pants and underwear, exposing his already hardened shaft. He pulled up Justine's dress and pulled down her underwear, and stuck it in with force.

The pizza would wait.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:02 PM   #33
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Awesome!Maybe make it a contest with with Augests slaves!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #34
babytbdlgirl

Dear Lord the end of the chapter made my pussy drip, great job!!!! <3

[COLOR="red"] Pm me "spank" and I'll swat my clit with something between 0-15 times
Pm me "wet" and I wet myself on the spot
Pm me "diaper" and I'll wear to bed that night
Pm me "fun" and I'll masturbate in diaper 10 minutes or til edge
Pm me "pasta" and I'll put the type you say in my diaper, cooked (nice wet and slimy, maybe squirming into my pussy?)
babytbdlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:24 AM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening... later...

Justine pushed the door open. She needed a shower. She was hoping Tina would be out. She needed to be alone.

Her wish was granted when she called out to her daughter and no one came. Justine locked the door, stripping all of her clothes in the kitchen and heading straight for the bathroom. She turned the water on. Her sex was still moist from what August and Phil (the pizza delivery man) had done to her. She had allowed him to fuck her. Both men had come inside her vagina, no protection this time. Justine would have to address that. She didn't want to get pregnant again. One daughter was enough for her. Plus, since it was two different men, if she did get pregnant, it might be either... a strange quandary, to say the least. No. She would take a shower, then, tomorrow morning, she would go to the pharmacy and take the morning after pill.

She also needed to get a prescription for contraceptives. For that, she needed to visit a clinic.

Before jumping into the shower, Justine checked her pockets. Four hundred dollars. Two hundred more for letting the pizza delivery guy finish inside her. She was a whore. At least, she had come. Three times, though only from August. Tonight, he had really cared about her pleasure.

Justine disappeared into the shower, her mind still lost in the daze.

When Tina came in, she did so quietly. Her mind was lost in her situation. Owing four thousand dollars to a gangster for drugs that her provider had supposedly given her in exchange for sex was not something she ever expected to happen, and yet, it had. She felt silly about asking for an allowance, as if that could cover her debt.

She immediately noticed, walking in, the bits of clothing on the floor and on the table. For whatever reason, she didn't call out to her mother. Perhaps she wanted to surprise her in the shower. But then, Tina's eyes spotted the edge of the folded money on the table. Her hand reached for it, and instinct took over. She grabbed the money in silence and immediately headed back out - as if she had never been here. As she exited, she left the door unlocked and raced out.

Mixed feelings overwhelmed her. True, she was stealing from her mother, but it was for a good cause, and she knew her mother would forgive her, given all they had been through in the past few days. No, Tina decided, it wasn't stealing. She would borrow the money and give it back, eventually. Her mother had a new job, working for the landlord, after all. She would get more. And 400 dollars... that was... 10% of what she owed! It was a start!

Of course, Justine was stumped when she came out and did not find the wad of cash. She immediately panicked, checking the door and finding it unlocked.

"Oh shit!" she yelled out, figuring she had forgotten to lock it, and any old tenant could have walked in and stolen it.

Now what? she asked herself.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:20 AM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Friday evening, a chance meeting

Justine had been wandering through the halls of the apartment complex. She was dumbfounded. Someone had come in and stolen her money - the money that she had earned after sleeping with August and the pizza delivery man Phil. The money she had prostituted herself for. She was angry. She remembered locking the door, but it was unlocked when she came out. She might have forgotten - but she didn't think so.

Now, a new puzzle was rummaging through her head. How many people actually lived in this place? It had been almost a week now, and she had only crossed paths with Pinky. Sometimes, she heard noises from some of the other apartments, but there was never anyone else in the corridors. She couldn't simply go about knocking on doors, asking if people had stolen her funds. Neither could she go back to August and tell him, at least, that was how she felt. Therefore, she was now stuck in a loop.

Her wandering took her down to the main floor, where she sat down and considered her recent choices. In hindsight, it didn't seem like a good idea, but what other option did she have? Even without the money, she still had a place to live, but nothing to buy food with - or treat her daughter to new clothes.

A taxi stopped in front of the building. As Justine lifted her gaze, she recognized Pinky, all dressed up, short dress, knee-high socks, her hair curled up in a knot over her head, wearing a see-through pink shirt under which she had a black bra on. As the taxi drove away, Pinky stepped up and smiled at Justine. She immediately noticed her sour mood.

"Are you okay?"
"...no."
"What's wrong?"

It was obvious to Justine it wasn't Pinky who had taken her money, so she told her everything.

"You poor thing... come on, come with me."
"Where?"
"To my place."
"Why?"
"So we can talk about it... see what your options are."
"Ok."

Justine followed Pinky to her apartment, hoping the more experienced girl would provide her with some insight on how to get herself free from her predicament. If the worst came, she would at least have a shoulder to cry on.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:48 AM   #37
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

A shoulder to cry on or????? Nice update
Old 01-31-2015, 05:45 PM   #38
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Cool update come it coming Pm meh when you have a new section!
Old 01-31-2015, 08:50 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Friday evening... Pinky's Place

The other apartment was on the other side of the corridor, one floor up. It was almost identical, though mirrored, to Justine's own place. The two bedrooms were the only distinction, and only in the sense that Pinky had assigned them to different purposes. One of them was for sleeping. The other also contained a bed, but it seemed to also contain some additional mood lighting, a computer and a camera, aimed at the bed. It did not take much imagination for Justine to figure out what it was for.

"Sure," Pinky had replied, "I do camshows."
"Camshows?"
"Yeah... I have a website where I strip, masturbate to the camera, chat with the people, you know..."
"And does it pay well?"
"Well, it's hard to say..."

Justine didn't understand what could be hard about the answer, but Pinky explained.

"Essentially, the chat is free. People pay me to do things... if they give enough coins, I perform tasks for them..."
"Coins?"
"The online currency for the site... we don't deal in real money."
"Oh! But you still get paid?"
"I do."
"So... how much?"

Pinky had to consider the numbers.

"A good week, I can make... five hundred?"
"Really?"
"Yeah. But I don't cam often, to be honest."

It was obvious to Pinky that Justine was doing the math in her mind.

"Are you considering it?"
"I don't know..."
"Well," Pinky argued, "the good thing about it is that you're safe, in your home, and you have control over it."
"But... everyone can see you?"
"Some girls wear a mask. People are into that..."

It was the strangest notion to Justine and yet, given all that she had done recently, it didn't seem so far-fetched. Her eyes kept glancing back to that room.

"How much got stolen?" Pinky asked again.
"Four hundred."
"Well... if you'd like, I could give it to you..."

The offer did not fall on deaf ears, and Justine's eyes betrayed her hopefulness. Pinky quickly adjusted her attitude.

"But... not for free."
"Ok..."
"You could... work it off."
"Work it off how?"

Pinky pointed to the room.

"On cam?" Justine replied, almost shocked.
"Well... yes... I mean, I have a mask, if you'd like."
"But... I... uh..."

She needed the money. Plain and simple.

"What... would I have to do?" Justine asked.
"Well... to be honest, I have had people request that I go on cam with... someone else."
"Someone else?"
"And... you know... do stuff with that person."

Justine froze. Her mind shifted back to the bathroom, only yesterday, with Tina; the nudity, the rubbing, the proximity...

"Tina," Justine murmured.
"Hmm?" Pinky replied.
"Nothing... so... if I go on cam, with you, you would... pay me four hundred."
"Well, I'd pay you half of what we get."
"But I need... ok, no... it's fair, I suppose."
"I mean, I could always give you the four hundred, and you could owe me..."

A question suddenly popped into Justine's head.

"If you have that kind of money... why are you still here?"

Pinky smiled.

"Because... I like it here. And I'm not yet back on my feet. So..."
"Ok."

The other question still lingered in Justine's consciousness: could she do it? Could she go in front of the camera, expose herself, perhaps do a few things with Pinky, in order to get the money she needed? But as with all her hesitations of the past week, it seemed to fade in the light of the newfound attachment for Tina she was still developing into. Any doubts disappeared when her daughter's smile illuminated her thoughts.

Besides, it might be fun, she thought to herself.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:29 AM   #40
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I know it will be fun waiting anxiously for the show
Old 02-01-2015, 07:37 AM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on

[Pinky_Pie] Hello loves!

The camera was on. Justine and Pinky were seated on the edge of the bed. It was strange for Justine to be there, letting alone wearing an eye mask - like the ones superheroes wore. Pinky had slipped into a one-piece black dress and was now typing on the computer, logged on to the site. Uses trickled in to the chatroom.

[Jumanji4X] Pinky! Missed U Luv.
[TitsJugsMelon] SEX!!!
[JKlivin] Yeah! No more waiting
[Fantage] Update! Finally!
[babytbdlgir] Awesome! So sexy!
[JupiterXXX] Who's your friend?

"My regulars," Pinky told Justine.
"Can they hear us?"
"Not yet. No sound on."

[Pinky_Pie]She's a very close friend. Loves her.
[TitsJugsMelon] Lick her cunt!
[JupiterXXX] She is gorgeous. Tell her hello.

Pinky did, but Justine could follow the conversation online.

[Pinky_Pie] My friend is in a bind. If you pay us good, we'll have some fun together. I can count on you to help me, right?

Pinky had programmed the chat system to take bids, so everytime an amount was reached, they would do something. It took less than a minute for the first coins to trickle in. Every time a donation came in, however small, the system produced an automated response, thanking the donor.

[Pinky_Pie] Thank you JupiterXXX.
[Pinky_Pie] Thank you Jumanji4X.

The first amount was reached.

"What do we have to do...?"
"Well, why don't we kiss?"
"Um... like this?"

Justine leaned in, locking lips gently with Pinky. But the more experienced girl forced her tongue into Justine's mouth. For a while, she resisted, but that didn't last long.

"More like this," Pinky said, pulling away.
"Ah... ok."

Justine was already panting from the emotion.

[JupiterXXX] What a beautiful kiss.
[SexyCam333] Fuck her ass with your finger!
[PinkyPie] Hold your horses, there.
[HunterGames] Can we see your bras?
[PinkyPie] Pay up.

The user covered the next amount by himself. Justine shied away as she saw Pinky slip the dress straps off her shoulders, then pull the cloth down to reveal the pinkish bra she wore underneath. Pinky nudged Justine to do the same, so Justine pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her very large cleavage to the virtual world.

[JupiterXXX] Both of you are exquisite!
[SexyCam333] Have sex now!
[TitsJugsMelon] 69! 69!
[Jumanji4X] I wanna see panty. Please!
[HunterGames] Love your bras. Beautiful breasts, friend. What's her name?

"What name do you want to use online?"
"Huh... I don't know."
"How about... JustOne?"
"What?"
"Well, it's catchy, and it's close to your real name..."
"Sure..."

[PinkyPie] Her name is JustOne.
[HunterGames] Tell her I am in love.

The comment made Justine blush.

[JupiterXXX] How far are you going tonight, love?
[PinkyPie] As far as people want us to go...?
[Jumanji4X] Anal?
[TitsJugsMelon] FUCK HER ASS WITH UR DILDY!

"Some of them are really aggressive," Justine commented.
"Yes. Hang on."

Pinky selected the user [TitsJugsMelon] and banned him. He disappeared from the chat room.

"Better."

[PinkyPie] For me, fine. For JustOne, depends. She is new to this.
[Jumanji4X] Show her.
[HunterGames] Only if she wants.

Pinky turned to Justine.

"How far are you willing to go?"
"...how much money can we make?"
"Depends on what we do..."

Justine's mind was still making calculations as she spoke.

"We need... I need the most money possible so..."
"So all right."

[PinkyPie] We go as far as you want us to go!
[JupiterXXX] You truly are ladies of quality.
[SexyCam333] U gonna have sex or not?

By that time, more coin had come in, enough to have the women remove their bottoms. Pinky did it seductively, exposing her ass (and thong) to the camera as she did. Justine's moves were less sensual, but both ended up in nothing but their bra and panties.

"You are so beautiful," Pinky told Justine. "Your breasts are amazing!"
"Thank you?" she hesitantly replied, uncertain what to make of the comment.

[JKlivin] What are you going to do

The question from the user triggered a thought in Pinky's mind, and she activated the poll function, entering a choice for the people to put coins on.

[PinkyPie_Poll] What will we do?
1. We massage our breasts (bras off)
2. We make out
3. We massage our asses (panties off)

"So they decide what happens next?" Justine asked.
"I know. Isn't it exciting?"

Last edited by interesting; 02-01-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:53 PM   #42
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Do number 3 do number three!
Old 02-04-2015, 08:42 PM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 1)

[Fantage]Do number 3 do number three!

"Hang on!" Justine replied. "That many chips just to see us caress our..."
"I'm game for it. It seems that user really wants it."
"Well... ok."
"I'll start you..."

Pinky pushed Justine on her back and grabbed her panties. Somewhat surprised, Justine closed her legs so her friend couldn't pull.

"Relax..."
"Sorry..."

Pinky pulled them apart gently, caressing Justine's ankles, before reaching again for her panties. Justine slightly raised her ass from the covers and the panties came off, erotically pulled. From this angle, the viewers could only get a side view of Justine's exposed bottom.

[Fantage] So hot!
[JupiterXXX] What exquisite grace!

Pinky turned Justine around, exposing her full buttocks to the internet audience, then flipped her completely so she lay on her front. She put both hands on Justine's ass and started kneading her cheeks. Justine gently moaned from the caress, stimulated in a way she hadn't expected to enjoy.

"Isn't this nice?"
"uh-huh."

Pinky checked the screen to see the messages while she massaged Justine's ass.

[HunterGames] She seems to love it.
[Jumanji4X] Can we get a better shoot of her assss?

Pinky smiled at the comments. She gently flipped Justine sideways so the camera could capture her roundness better, and then she kept kneading.

"Are you good?" Pinky asked her partner.
"Oh yes... very much so."
"Good. Great... you have the best butt in the world..."

She kept fondling it for another minute and then stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Justine asked.

Pinky was already removing her underwear, and she didn't mind doing it straight in front of the camera, which captured the crease of her shaved sex. She laid down on the bed, pushing Justine off, granting the audience full view of her firm ass (not that Justine realized it).

"Massage mine."
"Ok."

Justine did as she was told, although Pinky had to move her around so she would not block the camera. It was at that moment that Justine became self-conscious, but Pinky reassured her.

"You are so beautiful. I'd die for a body like yours."
"You're beautiful too," Justine replied, unsure what else to say.
"Thank you."

Justine's hands were warm, and she wasn't finding it awkward massaging another woman's behind. In a sense, it bothered her less to do so than it had with her daughter in the bathroom, just the night before. And Pinky was clearly enjoying the massage.

However, even though it was very appreciative of the effort, the internet crowd wanted more.

[babytbdlgir] U needz to sex 2get her
[SexyCam333] We need 2 C sum pussy!

"The natives are getting restless... are you willing to do more?" Pinky asked.

Of course, she already knew the answer, but it was polite to ask.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:20 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 2)

Perhaps it was because of the intimacy, but Justine was paying less and less attention to the camera and the people watching live over the net. With the both of them bottomless, things were heating up. Pinky, who was not new to all of this, took the lead.

"Here, move like this..."

She got Justine to sit on the edge of the bed, facing the camera, while she placed her own body behind hers on the bed.

"They want to see your flower..."
"My flower...?" Justine asked, having never heard that euphemism.
"Your sex... but only if they pay for it."

As a matter of principle, Justine kept her legs closed. Pinky pulled the keyboard to her.

[PinkyPie] Are you wanting to see her rosey?
[Jumanji4X] I would love to!
[Gertrude69] YEESSS!!!! SHOW US UR PUSSY!!!!

The rest of the comments were along the same line, but Pinky simply caressed Justine's legs until a tip came in and coins were deposited. From there, Pinky moved her fingers to Justine's inner thighs, making her moan.

"You're trembling..." Pinky whispered.
"I've never... with a woman and... oh god, what's wrong with me?"

Pinky gave Justine a quick peck on her neck, whispering to her:

"There's nothing wrong with you..."
"It's just..."

As Justine spoke, Pinky's fingers grew ever closer to the spot where her legs joined.

"...I was having no sex for so long and now... I feel like I'm losing my mind... with you... with August... with my... with the pizza man and the movers and... it's like I can't stop."
"Do you want to stop?" Pinky asked, serious all of a sudden.
"I... No."

Justine leaned her head back so the two of them could kiss. As their lips locked, Justine spread her legs for the camera, but more for Pinky's fingers who finally reached their goal. The comments and thanks from the internet were instantaneous, but neither woman cared for it. As Pinky's fingers explored the folds of Justine's sex, the liplock kept on going.

Pinky's fingers were already soaked as they pushed inside the pink. Justine gasped, pulling her lips.

"Wow..." she murmured.

It suddenly dawned on her that, just yesterday, she had done the same to her daugher. How utterly amazing it felt. She had, of course, experienced guilt, but how could something so pleasureful be anything but good. And Pinky knew her away around the sex of a woman, masterfully drawing out bits of pleasure from her partner.

Meanwhile, on the internet, the tips kept coming for them to continue.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:19 PM   #45
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic cam show felt like I was actually watching

Advertisements
Kink Talk