Default good

nice once more SIR
aishlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:38 AM   #17
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 69

CHAPTER 69

Kirsty formed a cross with her two index fingers and held them up at the Satan figure. “Begone, Evil One,” she shouted.

“Kirsty,” Becky said, “Stop it. You’re embarrassing yourself.”

Kirsty continued to hold her makeshift cross in front of her as she turned to her friend. “I saw it in an old film,” she said, “A cross can banish them.”

“That’s vampires,” Mark said.

“Oh,” Kirsty said, lowering her hands. “Silver bullet?”

“Werewolves,” Mark explained.

“Garlic?” Kirsty tried again.

Mark shook his head. “Vampires again.”

“Oh.” Kirsty shrugged her shoulders.

The Satan figure laughed, a raspy laugh, which echoed throughout the chamber they were in.

“It’s a trick,” Mark said, “There must be some sort of holographic projector or something in here.” He looked around the chamber for any cameras or projectors. He couldn’t see anything.

The others looked around the chamber.

“Can’t see anything,” Tim confirmed.

“Maybe it’s someone dressed up,” Becky suggested.

Mark took another look at the Satan figure. It appeared to be about five foot in height but it looked taller because... Yes, it was hovering in mid-air. It must be a projection, Mark thought.

“Let’s go,” Tim said. “The way we came in.”

The teenagers stepped backwards towards the door.

The Satan figure thrust out his arm-like appendage. There was a brief flash and the door slammed shut.

“You will remain until I say you may leave,” the Satan figure said.

The teenagers stood still.

Mark was the first to speak. “Who are you?”

“Did you not hear me the first time?” the Satan figure laughed. “I am your Master.”

“I have no master,” Mark retorted bravely.

Katie reached out for Mark’s hand and squeezed it.

Mark glanced sideward at the girl. He felt a stirring in his loins for her but now was not the time. He focussed his attention back on the Satan figure. “We’re leaving.”

The Satan figure gestured at the door. “Be my guest,” it said.

The door creaked open again, more slowly than it had closed.

The teenagers edged towards it.

“You cannot escape my labyrinth,” the Satan figure added.

Mark picked up on the inference. He paused and gestured for the others to stay. “Your labyrinth?” he said to Satan, “You created this?” He scanned the chamber. “Why would you...?”

“You’ve already met my minions,” the Satan figure interjected.

“The Killer Dolls?”

“If that’s what you wish to call them,” the Satan figure said. “They are the rejects.”

“Rejects?”

“I need virgins to survive,” the Satan figure said, “But those who are not virgins become my minions...”

“Where does Edward Sutton fit into all this?” Mark shouted.

“Enough talk,” the Satan figure said. It studied the group of teenagers and its gaze settled on Rosie and Lucy. “You two were to be my next sacrifices,” it said. Satan moved his gaze to Liam and Luke. “But you two defiled them. For that, you will die.”

Satan pointed at Luke. There was a flash of light and Luke disappeared. Satan pointed at Liam. There was another flash and Liam disappeared.

“What have you done with them?” Mark shouted.

“They will suffer a painful and lengthy death,” Satan said, “And then they will become my minions.” Satan gave out a rasping laugh.

“What just happened?” Katie said as she squeezed Mark’s hand again. “Are they dead?”

“It’s okay, Katie,” Mark reassured her, “We’ll save them.”

Satan laughed again.

“You may leave this chamber now,” Satan said, “But you will wander my labyrinth for eternity.”

There was a flash of light and the Satan figure disappeared, as quickly as Luke and Liam had done. Its voice came back momentarily. “We will meet again,” it said, “Of that you may be certain.”

All was silent for several moments.

“What was that all about?” Tammy spoke up for the first time.

“Are Luke and Liam dead?” Naomi said. “Was that really... Satan?”

“I don’t know,” Mark said, “To both questions.”

“If it is Satan,” Kirsty said, “We’re going to need superpowers to fight him.”

“You mean like in the Marvel comics?” Becky asked.

“Any of you have any super abilities?” Kirsty asked no-one in particular.

“I can touch my nose with my tongue,” Tim said.

Kirsty’s eyes lit up. “You kept that quiet.”

“Yeah well, it’s something I don’t like to brag about,“ Tim said, “It’s got me into trouble on more than one occasion.”

“I’d like to see that tongue of yours in action, Tim,” Kirsty said.

“I hate to break up this tender moment,” Mark said, stepping back to the open door. “But we have to get out of here. We have to find Luke and Liam.”

“And find a way out,” Ian added.

The corpse on the slab gave out a low, strangled moan and sat up.

“Chris?” Becky muttered. “Is that you?”

The dead Chris put his hand to his groin, felt for his missing penis and, when he realised it had gone, he gave out an agonising scream.

“Zombie!” Kirsty shouted.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #18
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

For some reason I picture David Bowie, great chapter.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:11 AM   #19
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 70

CHAPTER 70

Edward sat alone on the bed in the secret bedroom at the other side of his wardrobe portal, and he remembered how it had all began.

FLASHBACK - WAY BACK

Thursday 12th June 1919

As he sat at the dining table with his mother, his eight younger sisters and his cousin Mary, the nineteen-year-old Edward Sutton felt a bit outnumbered. His father, Albert Sutton, had died two years previously and Edward had taken over the mantle of ‘Man Of The House’. As soon as he attained the age of twenty-one, Edward would inherit his father’s estate. In less than two years, Edward would become rich.

Edward gazed secretly at his cousin, Mary, who had come to visit for a few days. She was beautiful, he thought, but she hardly gave him a second glance. As he observed the fourteen-year-old girl sitting almost opposite him at the dining table, he felt himself getting aroused. This is wrong, he thought.

“Mother,” he said, politely, “May I be excused?”

“Of course, Edward,” his mother said.

Edward patted his mouth with a napkin, pushed his chair back and stood up. He quickly exited the room and went upstairs to his own room.

Edward slid his journal out from underneath his bed and lay back on his bed to write. He had perfected boustrophedon, an old method of writing, where he wrote alternate lines in different directions, the first line from left to right, the next line from right to left and so on, as a method of confusing anyone who should attempt to read it. It took him a little longer to write but it was entertaining.

“My cousin Mary is visiting this week,” he wrote, “This evening, before dinner, I came out of my room and I saw her walking along the landing in her filigree nightdress. She hastily apologised and retired back to her room and I to mine. Once settled, I self-abused myself whilst imagining that Mary was...”

He was interrupted in his writings by a knock on the door. He quickly closed his journal and put it underneath his pillow.

“Yes,” he called,” Who is it?”

“Meredith,” came the sweet voice from the other side of the door.

Edward raised his eyebrows. “Come in,” he called.

The door was opened and fifteen-year-old Meredith entered. “Edward,” she said in little more than a whisper, “We were wondering if you wanted to join us in a Ouija session.”

“Ouija?” Edward said, sitting up on the bed. “What do you mean? You were told never to...”

Meredith interjected. “We wanted to try and speak to father. We thought that your presence might increase the possibility of making contact.”

Edward’s parents had purchased the board several years earlier as a parlour game. However, something had happened which they never spoke about and they hid the board and swore never to use it again. His sisters must have found it again.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and beckoned his sister over.

Meredith approached him.

“Who is there?”

Meredith took a deep breath. “Myself, Alice, Mary, Grace and Elizabeth,” she said.

Edward pondered on this. Meredith was fifteen and Alice was thirteen, whilst Grace and Elizabeth were ten-year-old twins. His other sisters, eight year old Constance, six year old Evelyn, four year old Margaret and two year old Emily were too young to understand.

Cousin Mary would be there, he thought to himself. It was an excuse to see her again.

“Edward?” Meredith whispered, “Would you help us?”

“Does mother know about this?” Edward wanted to know.

Meredith furtively glanced back at the bedroom door. “No,” she said, quietly, “Mother would not approve.”

“And you believe that I would?” Edward asked.

“Please Edward,” Meredith pleaded.

“Where do you have the board?” Edward said, standing up. He was not keen on taking part in the Ouija session but he wanted to ensure that his sisters were safe and he wanted to see his cousin again.

“In my room,” Meredith said.

“I will help under one condition,” Edward said finally.

“Anything,” Meredith said.

“If I say stop,” Edward said, “You stop immediately and put the board away.”

Meredith hesitated. “Okay,” she said.

Edward followed Meredith to her room where the other three sisters and Mary were already seated around the table with the Ouija board set up on it.

Edward sighed when he saw the board. He sighed again, for a different reason, when he saw Mary. He looked around at his sisters. As the oldest of the siblings, and the only male, he felt responsible for them. On the other hand, he wondered if they really could contact their father.

He and Meredith took their seats around the table and Edward held up his hand. “If I say stop,” he said, “I mean stop. Understood?”

His fours sisters and his cousin all nodded.

Edward glanced at Mary and wondered what she looked like with no dress on. Idly, his eyes drifted to Meredith, Alice, Grace and Elizabeth and he wondered the same thing about them.

To be continued...
Old 01-06-2015, 05:11 AM   #20
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 71

CHAPTER 71

FLASHBACK

Thursday 12th June 1919

“L... E... T... M...” Meredith whispered as the planchette moved slowly from letter to letter.
Edward raised his eyebrows. Very little had happened so far and he was getting bored. He was only here to be close to Mary.

All participants had an index finger on the pointer. Edward’s finger was brushing Mary’s beautiful digit.

“You’re pushing it, Merry,” Alice complained to Meredith.

“Am not,” Meredith said.

“Be quiet,” Edward said.

“E... I... N...” Meredith continued, as the planchette continued on its journey around the board.

“Ein,” Alice said, “Isn’t that German for something?”

Following the end of the Great War, there was very little love towards the Germans in this household and, indeed, in the country.

“It’s not ein,” Edward said.

“What?” Meredith asked.

“It was L... E... T... M... E... I... N,” Edward confirmed. “Let me in.” Edward snatched his hand away from the planchette. “Stop now,” he ordered. “I’m going top bed.”

Edward stood up and hurried to the door of Meredith’s room. He paused and half-turned his head. “Put the board away,” he said, “And not a word about this to mother.” He left the room and headed back to the relative comfort of his own room.

He sat on his bed, trembling. Surely Meredith had been pushing the planchette, the pondered. She was trying to scare him. That was why she had asked him to join them They had all planned it.

Even so, he was shaking. Those three words ‘let me in’ may not have seemed like much but he knew the consequences of messing about with the Ouija board. He lay back on his bed and thought about Mary. He still had a state of arousal from sitting next to her.

He would give anything to make love with her but he knew he had no chance with her. HE began to expose his penis to relieve himself of his arousal. As he began to masturbate, he thought about his young cousin.

I just wish Mary would allow me to take her to bed, he thought to himself, I would give anything to be able to make love with her just once.

He knew it wouldn’t happen, though. He knew that, like the rest of his family, Mary was a very devout Christian girl and she was very adamant that she was going to save herself for her wedding night.

Edward closed his eyes and, as he masturbated, he continued to think about Mary.

“Edward?”

Edward opened his eyes again. There was no-one there; he must have been imagining it. He closed his eyes again and continued to masturbate.

“Edward?”

He opened his eyes again.

Something flickered near the far wall. He looked up at it, squinting, trying to make it out. It was some sort of light emission, that much he could see., and it appeared to be taking some sort of form, a shape he couldn’t discern.

“Edward?” It was a rasping voice but Edward still couldn’t make out where it was coming from.

As the shape solidified, Edward began to make out specific features but he was certain that they were not human features, even though the figure materialising in front of him was a humanoid form.

“Edward?”

Edward was certain now that the voice was coming from the figure in front of him but it was in his head.

“Yes?” Edward replied.

“You will give anything?” the voice seemed to say.

“What?” Edward was confused.

“You were adamant that you would give anything if you could make love with that young girl just once,” the voice said.

“Mary?” Edward said, “Yes.” Despite his cousin’s young age, he so much wanted to make love with her.

“Then you shall,” the voice said, “But, in return, you bequeath to me your soul and you must offer me virgins.”

Edward was not sure what the voice meant.

“You shall get your wish, Edward, but you shall be my acolyte for the rest of eternity.”

Yes, Edward thought, of course. He knew it was not going to happen. Mary would never succumb to him.

There was the sound of soft footsteps on the landing outside his door.

The figure began to dematerialise. “I shall return, Edward,” the fading figure said, “The contract is sealed.”

There was a knock on his bedroom door and it opened.

Edward quickly scrambled to put his penis away. “Yes?” he said, as Mary stepped inside.

She wore a long dress which did its best to disguise her figure. “Edward?” she said quietly, “I need you.”

“What’s wrong?” Edward said, sitting up in bed. “Is anything...?”

Mary silenced him by putting her index finger to her lips. She closed the door and turned the key in the lock. She unfastened her dress and took it off. “Make love to me, Edward,” she said, as she unashamedly undressed in front of the astonished boy.

“Mary,” Edward said, “Put your clothes back on.” He couldn’t believe he was saying it.

Mary ignored him and, within minutes, she was standing naked in front of him. She approached the bed and they made love for over an hour in several different positions. Edward didn’t seem to exhaust himself.

Afterwards, Mary put her lips to his ear and whispered, “This must never happen again.”

“Of course,” Edward said, “I understand.”

Mary climbed out from underneath the covers ad put her clothes back on. She exited the room and went back downstairs.

Edward could not believe what had just happened. Had he really made love to his cousin Mary or had it been a dream?

What was that... thing he saw?

The light appeared again. This time it hovered above him like a cloud.

Edward heard the voice in his head again. “I kept my part of the contract. Now, you will keep yours. Your soul is mine for eternity...”

Edward listened to the voice’s ranting and he decided that it was just a dream. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

“Edward, you will provide me with virgins,” the voice said in his head as he slept, “Your sister Meredith will be the first.”

Edward slept on. It was all a dream and he would soon awaken.

To be continued...
Old 01-06-2015, 04:18 PM   #21
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Not only arousing but also goosebumps so vivid and haunting
Old 01-07-2015, 03:47 AM   #22
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 72

CHAPTER 72

THE PRESENT DAY

In the master bedroom of the house, Megan offered each of the five girls one of the silver rings. “Put these on,” she said to them, “On your pinkie fingers.”

As the girls took one ring each, Megan saw the look of disappointment on the faces of the two boys.

“I told you,” she said to the boys, “You’ve got a special treat coming.”

The five girls put the rings on their fingers, each was a perfect fit, despite their differing finger sizes; the rings seemed to mould themselves to the fingers they were encasing.

As soon as all the girls had the rings on, Megan ordered them to stand alongside one wall of the bedroom. “Stay there until I tell you to move,” she added.

The girls obeyed without question.

Megan turned to face the two boys who were still sitting on the bed. “now, boys,” she said, “You get your treat.”

The boys stared open-mouthed as Megan unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off, exposing her naked body.

“You’ve never seen one before have you?” she said to them. She glanced down at the boys’ crotches and, despite their ages, they both had tents pitched in their jeans.

The boys could not take their eyes off Megan’s body, and Megan posed seductively to give them the best view possible.

“What would you like to do?” she asked the boys.

Josh glanced across at the girls.

“Don’t worry about them,” Megan said, recapturing Josh’s attention, “They won’t bother us.”

“Can I...” Adam almost choked on the words, “Can I... touch?”

“Of course,” Megan said. She sat on the edge of the bed. “Help yourself.”

The two boys reached out to touch Megan’s body.

Josh touched her shoulder and stroked her upper arm; Adam was a bit more adventurous and his fingertips made contact with her breast.

Megan just sat there and allowed them to explore their first naked female body. As she was mauled and prodded by the boys, she looked over at the girls. They were staring in her direction but all five of them had almost blank looks as if they were not seeing the events in front of them.

Eventually, Megan took the lead and she touched Josh’s crotch. “I think you’re ready,” she said to the elder of the two boys. “Yes,” she said, with a slight squeeze. “You’re ready.”

Megan stood up and turned to the five girls. “Girls,” she said, “I’m going to fuck Josh and then Adam. While we’re doing that, I want you all to strip off completely and put on your school uniforms. All of you. No underwear, just the uniforms. Understood?”

All five girls nodded and began to follow Megan’s instructions.

“Okay, Josh,” she said, “Strip off and you can be first. Adam, watch the girls while I service Josh. You can have me afterwards.”

Megan helped Josh to remove his jeans and boxers, while Adam was transfixed by the girls’ stripping.

“Can I have Hannah?” Adam asked.

“No,” Megan said sharply, “The girls remain virgins. You watch them, that’s all.”

Adam swallowed and nodded.

Megan laid Josh back on the bed and took his small but erect cock in her hand. She wondered if he’d give her any pleasure. She doubted that he would but this wasn’t for her pleasure, it was for the boys. She straddled Josh and lowered herself down onto the erection.

There was no sensation at all. She tried to get him more aroused by wriggling herself from side to side but as soon as she began, she felt a small squirt inside her and she knew he had come.

Megan lifted herself from Josh’s cock and knelt beside him. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked him.

Josh just nodded.

“Adam?” Megan said.

Adam was watching the girls putting on their uniforms.

“Adam?” Megan said again, louder, “Do you still want to fuck me?”

Adam nodded and unfastened his jeans.

Megan was about to complete the first part of her task. Edward would be pleased with her. She fucked Adam and, as with Josh, she got no sense of satisfaction from it but felt him come inside her.

It was then that the wardrobe door opened and Edward stepped out of it. “Well done, Megan,” he said. “Did both boys ejaculate?”

Megan nodded.

Adam and Josh stared at him. “Who’s that?”

“A friend of mine,” Megan said.

Edward approached the bed, took in the two boys and then turned his attention to the five uniform-clad girls. “Even more beautiful than I could have imagined,” he said, not taking his eyes off the girls. “Which three have you chosen?”

“Kay, Shannon and Abi,” Megan said.

“Step forward,” Edward said.

Kayleigh, Shannon and Abigail obeyed and took a step forward.

“Megan, take the boys and the other two girls down to my special place.” Edward’s eyes focussed first on Kayleigh, then on Shannon and Abigail. “I’m going to prepare my virgins.”

Megan put her dress and shoes back on. “Josh, Adam, come with me.” She turned to Hannah and Jade. “Hannah, Jade, you too.”

The girls had rings on their fingers so Megan knew they would obey.

“Where are we going?” Josh asked.

“To a special place,” Megan said.

“Will we see Hannah and Jade naked?” Adam asked.

Megan looked at Edward. He gave a curt nod.

“Yes,” Megan said to the boys, “You will.”

Josh and Adam got off the bed and went to put their clothes back on.

Edward stopped them with an open palm.

“No,” Megan said, “No clothes, boys. You won’t be needing them.” Megan reached under the bed and pulled something out. “Josh and Adam, hold out your hands.”

Josh and Adam did as they were asked.

Megan clipped a pair of handcuffs onto them, cuffing Josh’s left wrist and Adam’s right wrist together. “This is to keep you safe,” Megan said.

Josh and Adam exchanged glances with Megan but said nothing.

Megan led the two naked and handcuffed boys and the two uniformed girls through the open wardrobe, leaving Edward with the other three girls.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 01-07-2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: correction
Old 01-09-2015, 12:44 PM   #23
Dom Male

Default keep up the good work

Looking forward to the next part

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 01:41 AM   #24
aishlst

Send a message via Yahoo to aishlst
Talking great

wonderful...i wish teh rebels should be captured and then punished...
Old 01-10-2015, 05:59 AM   #25
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 73

CHAPTER 73

“Zombie!” Kirsty shouted.

“Looks more like David Bowie to me,” Luke mumbled.

Kirsty gave him a look.

“Sorry,” Luke said, “But he does.”

“We’ll have to call him Eunuch from now on,” Tim said.

“A eunuch is someone with their testicles removed,” Amy pointed out. “It’s Chris’ penis that’s missing. He still has his testicles.”

“No thanks to you,” Becky growled sharply.

Amy looked away.

“Yeah,” Mark said to Amy, “I suggest you stay well clear of Chris. Just in case he bears a grudge.”

Amy backed away from the group slightly.

“We’d better go,” Mark decided, “Before that...” He took another look round the chamber as if trying to find a projector or something, “... thing returns.”

Chris climbed down from the slab.

“He’s not coming with us is he?” Liam wanted to know.

“He can’t stay here,” Becky said. “What if Satan returns?”

“It couldn’t have been Satan,” Mark said, “There’s no such thing as Satan.”

“Well it sure looked like him,” Becky said.

Mark made his way through the open door and tried the penlight. No beam. He flicked the switch. Nothing. “Battery’s dead,” he said, “Everyone stick together like glue. It’s dark out here.”

The teenagers moved out of the chamber into the dark tunnel that they’d come down previously and used the wall of the tunnel to guide them.

“We’ll head back to the other room again,” Mark said. “Stay together.”

“What if those killer dolls are still there?” Naomi asked.

“You mean the minions?” Luke said.

“We’ll stay in the bedroom until we get some other form of light and then we’ll explore the other tunnels out here,” Mark explained. “This was one of three. The others may lead us out of here.”

As they walked slowly along the tunnel, they tried to keep each other in touching distance but those at the back of the line had no idea how far ahead those at the front were.

“Mark’s foot stepped onto something which felt lighter and looser than the stone floor. He paused. So did Katie, who was holding Mark’s hand. The next in line, Amy, bumped into Katie. In turn, Luke and Rosie bumped into Amy. The others stopped moving when they realised that those in front had stopped.

“What now?” Tim called from the rear.

“There’s something here,” Mark said, “And it feels loose. Might be a booby trap.” He had his foot on the suspect section of floor and didn’t dare move off it for fear of setting off a landmine or something.

“We came down here earlier and there was nothing,” Tammy revealed.

“I’d rather not take any chances,” Mark said. He slid his foot along the section of floor he was on. “It feels like a...” He crouched down. After a few moments, he called out. “It’s a trap door.”

“Like the one in the shed?” Amy asked.

“Don’t know,” Mark said.

“Doesn’t matter anyway,” Tim called, “We want to go up, not down.”

The tunnel was suddenly lit up by a shaft of light as Mark opened the trap door. “It’s light down there,” he called out so that everyone could hear.

“It’s probably Hades or something,” Kirsty said.

“Isn’t Hades Greek?” Melanie piped up.

“This is no time for a Classics lesson,” Mark said. “There’s a ladder of some sort. I’m going down. Everyone follow me.

Katie followed on...

So did Amy...

Luke...

Rosie...

Liam...

Lucy...

Naomi...

Melanie...

Jon...

Nigel...

Ian...

Tammy...

Kirsty...

Becky...

Tim...

And Chris.

(Hope I haven’t forgotten anybody!)

At the bottom of the ladder, Mark looked around. He was in a wider tunnel, which was illuminated by some form of lighting. Copper water pipes and electrical conduits snaked overhead and along the walls.

Mark looked ahead of him and behind him along the tunnel but could see nothing but light. He took Katie’s hand, as she reached the bottom of the ladder, and helped her down to the tunnel floor.

Katie blinked her eyes a few times to adjust to the light.

Mark glanced at the ladder to see Amy nearing the bottom. She stepped off and, like Katie, she blinked at the light.

“Is this Hell?” Katie asked.

Mark pointed at the electrical cables and water pipes above them. “I doubt if Satan needs a water supply or electricity,” he said. “Where’s the others?” He looked up the ladder again.

“Luke was behind me,” Amy said.

“Well, he’s not now,” Mark said, gesturing up the ladder.

Amy and Katie looked up. There was no-one else in sight.

They waited a few minutes. No-one else appeared down the ladder.

To be continued...
Old 01-13-2015, 02:27 AM   #26
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 74

CHAPTER 74

Mark put his foot on the lower rung of the ladder and turned to the two girls. “Stay here. I’m going to look for them.”

Amy and Katie nodded.

Katie mouthed “Don’t be long.”

Mark put his other foot on the next rung up and... his foot went straight through it as the ladder faded and dematerialised.

“What the fu...?” Mark fell the few inches to the ground. He looked up, then focussed on Katie and Amy. “Looks like we’re on our own.”

“Mark?” It was Katie’s voice.

Mark scrambled to his feet again and looked up to where the ladder was but now wasn’t. He looked at Amy. “Who was behind you?”

“Luke,” Amy stated.

“Luke!” Mark shouted up at the narrow shaft they’d climbed down. “Luke?”

Apart from a slight echo of his own voice, he heard only silence.

“What now?” Katie asked, as she took his hand, interlacing her fingers with his.

“I don’t know,” Mark said, “At least we have light down here.” He looked down the tunnel, both directions. “There’s something not quite right about all this, though.”

“What do you mean?” Katie wondered.

Mark nodded at the water pipes and electrical conduits that ran along the upper part of the tunnel. “Let’s follow them. See where they go.”

Amy took Mark’s other hand and the three of them made their way tentatively along the tunnel.

It was a long tunnel. They walked for what seemed like half an hour, although it could easily have been just a few minutes. Time seemed to have no meaning for them. They were just looking for an alternative way out.

“What now?” Amy said as they arrived at a dead end. The water pipes and electrical conduits seemed to go through solid rock but the way ahead was blocked by a solid stone wall.

“Looks like a dead end,” Amy offered.

No shit, Mark thought. “Looks like it,” he said. He looked around.

At one side of the tunnel was a metal junction box with a sign reading ‘DANGER - HIGH VOLTAGE’ but it didn’t appear to be connected. There were no cables coming out of it and no hum that you might expect from such a box.

“Are we going back again?” Katie asked.

“We’ll have to,” Mark replied.

Amy ran her fingers over the wall.

“It’s solid,” Mark said.

“Why would a tunnel lead to a dead end?” Amy said, studying the stone wall.

“Beats me,” Mark said.

Mark,” Amy said, “Give me a ring.”

“I’m not sure our phones work down here,” Mark said.

“No, stupid, I mean one of those silver rings.”

Mark remembered he still had the rings in his pocket, the ones he’d taken from the girls.

“What do you want it for?” he said, “I’m not risking you putting one on down here because...”

“No,” Amy said, “I don’t want to wear it, I want to look at it.”

Mark took one of the rings from his pocket and, reluctantly, gave it to Amy.

Amy studied the ring and then prodded her finger at a small circular indentation in the stone wall. “It looks very similar in size,” she said.

Mark watched as Amy carefully held the ring over the indentation and slotted it in.

“A perfect match,” Amy said, as part of the stone wall faded away to reveal a door.

“A key!” Mark said. “Let’s see what’s so important that they have to hide it.” He opened the door. “Jesus!” he said.

The three teenagers walked into a room which was kitted out as a control room of some kind.

One wall held a bank of computer monitors, which were blank, and several consoles with buttons, knobs and switches, the purpose of which remained a mystery to all three of them.
There were also several chairs of the office/swivel type.
Katie went over to one of the consoles.

“Don’t touch anything,” Mark said to her.

“Mark,” Amy said. She pointed at another door on the opposite side of the room. “Shall we explore?”

Mark nodded. “Let’s do it!”

To be continued...
Old 01-13-2015, 04:56 PM   #27
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

A labyrinth of passages and secret chambers all so exciting
Old 01-17-2015, 12:34 AM   #28
aishlst

Send a message via Yahoo to aishlst

yes Sir lots of suspense but i guess the element of me thinkign of mind is high then me getting wet
Old 01-17-2015, 02:30 AM   #29
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 75

CHAPTER 75

If Mark, Amy and Katie had stayed a few moments longer, they may have seen the ladder reappear. Then again, they may not have done.

There is a theory going around which involves the possibility of a multiverse or parallel universes existing alongside each other and, I don’t know but, it may be possible for these to interact. I don’t know the ins and outs of it and I can’t explain it but just because you can’t explain something doesn’t mean it isn’t real. I mean, I can’t explain the workings of the internal combustion engine but it doesn’t stop me getting from A to B.

Anyway, when Luke, Rosie, Liam and Lucy eventually stepped down into the lower tunnel, it may have been the same tunnel that Mark, Amy and Katie had found themselves in, or it may have been the same tunnel but in a different universe, or it may have been a different tunnel in a different universe or a different tunnel in this universe, or any combination of the above.

Confused? So am I.

So were Luke, Rosie, Liam and Lucy.

“Where are we?” Lucy asked, as she scanned the tunnel.

“And where’s the others?” Luke added.

“They must be down here somewhere,” Liam suggested.

“At least there’s light down here,” Rosie said, enthusiastically.

Liam looked up the ladder. “Who was behind you?” he asked Lucy.

“Not sure,” Lucy replied. “Naomi or Melanie.”

“Naomi?” Liam called upwards. When there was silence, he tried again. “Melanie?”

“They’ve gone,” Luke said, “They must have chickened out. Let’s have a look round down here.”

Liam nodded. “Let’s go then.”

Regardless of which tunnel they were in and in which universe, they set off along the tunnel but in the opposite direction to that which Mark, Amy and Katie had gone.

As they wandered along the tunnel, Liam idly sang a song. “We are stardust, we are go-olden, and we’ve got to...”

“Will you be quiet?” Luke said.

“Sorry,” Liam replied. “It just came into my head.”

“Yeah, well there’s plenty of room for it,” Luke said.

Lucy and Rosie giggled at that.

Liam looked at Lucy. He felt a twinge, remembering their experience in the shower. “Lucy?” he said, “Do you fancy a bit of fun?”

Lucy paused momentarily, mid-step. “You must be joking,” she replied with a sour look before continuing walking.

“What?” Liam was confused. Then he remembered that his sex session with Lucy and Luke’s session with Rosie were under the influence of the rings.

Liam pulled Luke to one side and whispered, “You still got those rings?”

“Sorry,” Luke whispered back, “Gave them back to Mark.”

“Stupid cunt,” Liam louder, but still a relative whisper, “I’m bursting for a fuck.”

“Oh.” Realisation dawned on Luke. He glanced at Rosie and spoke louder. “Rosie, I don’t suppose there’s any chance of a...?”

Rosie cut him short with a shake of her head. “I’m saving my virginity.”

She still isn’t aware that she’s been fucked Liam thought to himself. Those rings must be very powerful. “Just think, Bro,” he said to Luke, “What we could do with those rings.”

“When we find Mark, we’ll ask to use them,” Luke said.

“I’m not sure I can wait,” Liam said. “Take Rosie with you. I’m stopping here with Lucy. He grabbed hold of Lucy’s arm. “Wait here,” he said, “I need a word with you.”

Rosie turned to him. “Let her go, will you?”

Luke grabbed Rosie’s arm and started dragging her along the tunnel. “Come on,” he said to her. “We’re going. Liam wants some time with Lucy.”

Rosie tried to pull away from Luke but he was too strong for the girl and he dragged her further along the tunnel.

As soon as they were out of sight, Liam pushed Lucy against the tunnel wall. “I’m sorry, babe,” he said, “But I’ve got needs and, at the moment, you’re the only one who can satisfy them.”

Liam pulled at Lucy’s top, forcing his hands underneath to fondle her breasts. “Kirsty or Becky would have been easier...”

Lucy tried to free herself from Liam’s grasp but he pushed her back against the wall again, harder.

“...but you’ll have to do.”

Lucy screamed out. “Help!”

“It’s a waste of time screaming,” Liam said, as he rubbed himself against her, “There’s no-one here to stop me.” He put his hand under her skirt. “Just relax and enjoy the ride.”

To be continued...

To re-live Luke and Liam’s experiences with Rosie and Lucy, you can re-read Chapters 60 and 61 of The Dolls’ House starting at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=178
Old 01-20-2015, 03:43 AM   #30
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 76

CHAPTER 76

The sixteen teenagers were in the underground bedroom.

Mark was the first to gain consciousness. He looked around him at the others, most of whom were still asleep.

“Katie?” he whispered to the girl lying next to him, “What are you doing here?”

“Mark?” Katie said, when she saw him, “Mark Green? Why are you in my bedroo...?” She looked around the room. “Wait, this isn’t my room. Where am I?” She saw the others; some lying on the bed, some on the floor. She sat up. “Where am I?”

Mark realised that something wasn’t right.

The others started to stir. Each of them looking as confused as Mark and Katie were.

“What’s going on?” Becky tried to hide her nakedness with her hands, “Where’s my clothes?”

Mark climbed off the bed. “Last thing I remember was...” He tried to gather his thoughts. “I’m not sure.”

Liam glanced at Lucy. She was still asleep. “Last thing I remember was...” He paused. “I’m not sure.”

Luke rolled across to Rosie, who was lying a few feet to the right of him on the floor. He kissed her. “Morning, Rosie,” he said, as he slid his hand under her skirt, and receiving no resistance from her.

Kirsty watched Mark as he went over to the door and tentatively opened it. He looked outside and then closed it again.

Liam started to sing: “We are stardust, we are go-olden, and we’ve got to...”

“Will you be quiet?” Luke said.

“Sorry,” Liam said, “It just came into my head.”

“Yeah, well there’s plenty of room for it...” Luke looked at Liam. “Didn’t we just have this conversation?”

Liam shrugged.

Lucy was awake now. She saw Liam and flinched. “Get away from me, you bastard.”

Mark saw the exchange. “Lucy?”

“He raped me.”

“It was a dream,” Luke said, defending his brother.

“Yeah,” Liam said, “It was a dream. I remember...”

“You both had the same dream?” Mark interjected.

“That stardust thing was a dream too,” Luke said.

“What was that creature?” Kirsty asked.

“What creature?” Becky said.

Mark went over to the wardrobe and opened it.

“What creature?” Becky repeated.

“The creature with the red eyes and horns and...” Tammy let the sentence hang. “I dreamt about it, too.”

“Something’s not right,” Mark said, as he closed the bedroom door. “We need to establish everyone’s last memory.” He noticed that Amy was stirring. “Amy?”

“Who are you?” Amy rubbed her eyes and looked at Mark as if seeing him for the first time. She looked around her. “Where am I?” she said. “Whose bedroom is this?” She sees Melanie. “Mel? Where are we?”

Melanie shrugged her shoulders.

“Becky?” Mark said, “Ask her.”

Ames?” Becky said, “Where were you last?”

“Giving a blow job in the park,” Amy said, “You should know.” She gave Becky and Kirsty dirty looks. “Why are you both naked?”

“Blow job?” Liam raised his eyebrows.

“In the park?” Luke added.

“Melanie?” Mark said.

“Who are...?” Melanie looked around the room.

Mark nodded at Becky.

“How much do you remember, Mel?” Becky asked.

“The sleepover,” Melanie said, “And finding all the stuff in the shed.”

Mark looked confused.

Within minutes, everyone had asserted their last memories and most of them were different.

Naomi remembered her rape outside the house.

Tim remembered having sex with Amy in the bedroom of the house and the two of them promising to be boyfriend and girlfriend, although Amy had no recollection of it.

Jon, Nigel and Ian all had the same last memory; having sex with Naomi in the master bedroom. Naomi had no recollection of it.

“This is very confusing,” Tim said, “I remember Chris being dared into the wardrobe.”

Becky added, “I remember...” She looked to Amy, “her chopping off Chris’s cock. It was...”

“Who’s Chris?” Amy defended herself.

“Everyone snap out of it,” Mark said. He reached into his pocket then withdrew his hand, empty. “They’ve gone.”

“What’s gone?” Luke asked.

“The rings,” Mark explained.

“The rings,” Luke said, a spark of recognition in his eye. He looked at Rosie. “The rings.”

“I dreamt about a room with computers in it,” Katie said, looking at Amy, still asleep, then at Mark. “You were there too.”

Mark nodded in recognition of the last memory he had – the control room.

“And I remember the other room beyond it,” Katie added.

Mark raised his eyebrows. “What other room?”

“The one with the aliens in it.”

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk