Old 12-15-2014, 04:17 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default The Dolls' House 2

And now the moment you've all been waiting for!

But first, a re-cap.

PREVIOUSLY ON...
THE DOLLS’ HOUSE

During a game of truth or dare, fifteen-year-old Amy Willets was dared by one of her school friends to go inside an old house which was rumoured to be haunted.

Inside, she met the owner of the house, the elderly Edward Sutton, and saw his vast collection of dolls.

Edward told Amy that he had very little time left to live and, as a final request, he made Amy promise to do two things: collect an inflatable doll that he had ordered from an adult shop and also to organise a sleepover at the house by inviting her friends over.

Amy agreed to this and, keeping her promise to Edward, she collected the inflatable and took it back to the house where she found Edward’s dead body.

Determined to keep her other promise to Edward, she organised a sleepover at the house with three of her friends (Melanie, Becky and Kirsty), the same ones she played truth or dare with.

She wanted to remove Edward’s body first but when she returned to the house, the corpse had disappeared.

The sleepover went ahead at the weekend and, when the other girls found out that the owner of the house was dead and that the body had disappeared, all sorts of thoughts ran through their heads: corpse snatchers, ghosts, zombies and the like.

When Melanie discovered the shed in the garden, stockpiled with food, camping equipment and other provisions, she and Amy looked up Edward on Wikipedia on Melanie’s phone and discover that he was in fact over a hundred years old, that he was the oldest of nine children and that his sisters all died before the age of sixteen. Edward disappeared mysteriously in 1984 and his disappearance was never solved.

When they discover a labyrinth of underground tunnels beneath the house and stretching well beyond it, they investigate and Melanie is captured by a much younger Edward.

It turned out that Edward was filtering out the life force from young virgin females (his sisters were the first) in order to rejuvenate himself and stay young.

He was in need of more victims and he used Melanie’s phone to lure more young teenage girls to the house.

Edward used special silver rings to control the girls and make them obey his every command.

Anyway, after a series of adventures and misadventures, the rejuvenated Edward finally brought one girl, Megan, up into the bedroom of the house where he ordered her to call her younger sister and get more younger girls in the house to use as virginal sacrifices.

The other teenagers, led by the resourceful Mark Green, were eventually trapped in an underground bedroom by a horde of killer dolls (yes, I forgot to mention them).

Oh, yeah, and due to sexual activity, there are currently NO VIRGINS in the story.

Anyway that’s where Season One of The Dolls’ House ended, so now I present Season Two of THE DOLLS’ HOUSE.

Hope you enjoy it!

BRIEF NOTE ABOUT FLASHBACKS:
This story will include flashbacks to earlier episodes in Edward’s life and these are written in italics and the dates are included where important so you can separate them from the present day episodes.

Link to original story The dolls' House http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 12-15-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 12-15-2014, 04:18 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 63

CHAPTER 63

The teenagers sat together in the underground bedroom, some naked, some fully clothed, listening to the frantic clawing and scratching sounds on the other side of the door. The killer dolls, as Mark had decided to call them, were not going to give up.

What are we going to do?” Becky asked as she held onto Jon’s hand, tightly.

“Maybe there’s another way out,” Ian offered.

“Look around you,” Mark said, “Do you see another door?”

Ian shook his head. “Not really, he said, “Just the door to the shower and the one to the wardrobe.”

“Well, then,” Mark said, “Shut up and just pray that those Killer Dolls don’t get in here.”

“We’re finished, anyway,” Tim said. “I mean, no food, we’ll become weak and die eventually. Man cannot live on sex alone.”

“I don’t know,” Luke said, gazing into Rosie’s eyes, “I’d like to give it a go.” He giggled.

He was the only one giggling.

“Let’s look at this logically,” Mark said, “There’s no electricity down here, right?”

“Yeah,” someone said. “So?”

“So where’s the light coming from?” Mark asked.

“I think we established that it was probably fluorescent minerals in the walls or something like that,” Luke said.

“Or possibly a species of fluorescent algae that grows down here,” Amy offered, “They produce light in a similar way to fireflies and glow-worms, I think.”

“Maybe, we could...” Kirsty was cut off mid-sentence.

“Be quiet, Kirst,” Tim said, “We’re trying to think.”

“Okay,” Mark said, “How come we can breathe so easily? Where’s the air coming from? I see no ventilation shafts.”

Everyone looked round the room.

Kirsty tried again. ”I was just saying that...”

“Quiet,” Mark said, “We need to work this out logically.”

“And the water in the shower,” Mark added, “How is it heated?”

“Geothermal energy,” Amy said, “From further underground, like those hot geysers in places like Iceland.”

Kirsty took a deep breath. “It’s just that...”

“Look, Kirst,” Melanie said, “I know you’re trying to be useful but just let us nerds think.”

Mark shook his head. “There must be a way out of here.”

“Did someone mention the wardrobe?” Kirsty said.

“Yes,” Luke said, “If you want clothes, take a look. There might be something to fit you.”

Kirsty stood up and walked over to the wardrobe.

“Right,” Mark said, “Now that she’s gone, maybe we can think of something.”

“Is there anything in here we can use to fight those killer dolls with?” Liam suggested.

“Or maybe we could rush them,” Nigel said.

“Guys,” Kirsty called out, “Hello?”

Becky looked round. “If there’s clothes in there, Kirst, can you sort something for me too? Thanks.”

“I think you ought to know that the code’s the same,” Kirsty said.

“Code?” Mark said, “What code?”

“The one for the keypad behind the wardrobe,” Kirsty said, “It’s still zero-zero-zero-zero.”

Everyone looked at Kirsty.

“Fuck me!” Tim exclaimed.

“No thanks, Tim,” Kirsty said.

Mark joined Kirsty at the wardrobe. The clothes had been pushed to the end of the rail and there was an open panel behind them.

“I used a coat hanger to wedge the panel open,” Kirsty said. “Oh, and if anyone does need clothes, there are some here but mostly men’s clothes.”

Mark turned to the others. “Everyone line up,” he said.

“I need size thirty-two waist,” Liam said.

“No,” Mark said, “We’re not dishing out clothes, we’re going to see where this leads to.”

Mark and Amy led the teenagers through the portal, one at a time.

On the other side was a huge chamber, empty apart from a large central slab. The slab had chains and leather straps secured to it at the corners and mid-way along each side.

Mark approached it and studied it. There was a pentagram etched at one end.

“What is it?” Tim called.

“Looks like some sort of an altar,” Mark said.

“Fit for a sacrifice,” Tim said, creeping up behind Mark.

Mark turned a looked at Rosie and Lucy. “Fit for a virgin sacrifice.”

“No probs, then,” Luke said, as he took Rosie’s hand. “Rosie and Lucy are no longer virgins.”

“No,” Mark said, “None of us are... but... who’s missing?”

“Just Megan,” Becky said.

“Is Megan a virgin?” Mark asked.

“No,” Tammy said, “Edward fucked her and me shortly after we arrived here.”

“Well,” Mark said, “I think he’ll find his virgins somewhere and, if he’s this organised, he’ll have another altar somewhere.”

Everyone looked at Mark.

“If we don’t get out of here soon, Edward will find his virgins and we won’t be able to save them.”

“He tricked us here using a fake text message from Melanie,” Katie said. “If he’s got Megan’s phone, then he can do the same again.”

Mark sighed. “This looks like a dead end, too,” he said, looking around the chamber. “We’re no better off.”

“Let’s go back into the comfortable bedroom,” Becky suggested.

Mark nodded. “I need to know everything there is to know about this Edward.”

As the group went back through the portal, the Killer Dolls were still scratching at the door and the sound was getting louder.

To be continued...
Old 12-16-2014, 03:57 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 64

CHAPTER 64

Megan woke up and felt Edward beside her. She leaned across to kiss him.

Edward awoke and smiled at her. “Morning already?” he said, taking a grope of Megan’s breasts.

“Yes, Sir,” Megan said, “Sunday morning.”

“Sunday morning,” Edward repeated, “Your sister and her friends will be coming soon. We must be ready to welcome them.”

“Yes, Sir.” Megan climbed out of bed, naked and without a sign of embarrassment.

“Megan,” Edward said, “Call your sister.” He got out of bed, also naked, and took his jacket from the back of the door.

“Of course,” Megan said. She picked up her phone.

“Tell her to meet you outside the house,” Edward said, “I want her to bring six friends.” He took his seven remaining rings from his jacket pocket. “If possible I need five girls, including Kayleigh, and two boys. All about her own age, give or take a year.”

“I’m not sure she knows many boys,” Megan said, “She’s...”

“Any boys,” Edward said, “Just two at random from her class at school or something.” He paused and then added, “And I need all the girls to bring their school uniforms with them. They can change when they get here.”

Megan nodded. “Okay.” She dialled the number.

“Hiya, Kay,” Megan said when the call was answered, “It’s Meg. Are you okay for today still?...”

While Megan was making the call, Edward started to get dressed. By the time he’d finished, she had completed her call and was standing naked in front of him.

“Megan,” Edward said, “Bend over the bed.”

Megan obeyed.

Edward unfastened his trousers and lowered them to his thighs. His cock was hard and erect. “Spread your legs,” he ordered.

Megan obeyed.

Edward stood behind her and pushed his erection into her cunt from behind. As he entered her, she gripped the bedcovers tightly with her fingers.

Edward gave several deep thrusts before he came and emptied his sac inside her. He withdrew from her and then ordered her to stand again. “Thank you,” he said, as he fastened up his trousers again. “Now, get dressed and make preparations for your sister’s arrival.”

Megan picked up her bra.

Edward gripped her wrist. “No,” he said, “No bra or panties, just the dress and your shoes.”

Megan dropped the bra again and quickly put on her button-down summer dress, the one she’d arrived in, and fastened up the buttons.

“Leave the top button undone,” Edward insisted.

Megan unfastened the top button and then slipped on her shoes.

“Perfect,” Edward said. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her on the mouth and then let go of her. “When will your sister and her friends be arriving?”

“About ten-thirty,” Megan said.

“And they’re bringing their uniforms?” he asked.

“Yes,” Megan said, “Kay wasn’t very happy about it but she trusts me. She said she’ll tell the others to bring theirs or they can’t come.”

Edward looked at the clock. “Nine-fifteen,” he said. “We have an hour.” He sat down on the bed. “Sit on my lap. I’m going to make you come.”

Megan obeyed.

Edward put his hand under her dress and sought out her cunt with his fingers.

Megan opened her legs without being asked and she felt his fingers parting her labia and entering her.

Edward found her clitoris and gently rubbed the protective hood that surrounded it.

Megan shuddered as Edward hit the right spot. “Oh,” she moaned, “Yes, please.”

Edward continued to finger Megan for several minutes, eliciting a number of gasps, moans and the occasional scream of pleasure from her. When Megan finally came, her juices seeped out of her slit, covering Edward’s fingers.

Edward removed his hand from under her dress, put it to his nose and took a deep sniff of her aroma. Then, he put his fingers to her mouth.

Megan knew what he wanted her to do. She opened her mouth to admit his fingers and then sucked and licked her own juices from them.

Edward removed his fingers from Megan’s mouth and then pushed her off him. “Bend over my lap,” he said.

Megan lay across his lap and he lifted her dress, to reveal her tight bare arse and gave her several sharp smacks on the buttocks.

With every strike of Edward’s hand, Megan screamed out in pain. Edward was a powerful man and his spanks were not playful.

“Get up,” Edward said, when he’d finished.

Megan straightened herself up and smoothed out her dress. She guessed, although she couldn’t be certain, that her buttocks would be very red now. They certainly stung still. But she was there to obey Edward and to do whatever he told her to do.

Edward explained to Megan what he wanted her to do when Kayleigh and her friends arrived. He knew that she would follow his instructions to the letter.

Edward opened the top drawer of the cabinet and, from amongst the array of contents, he took out a key. It was a completely non-descript key and only Edward himself could have possibly known what it unlocked.

He turned to Megan. “Prepare for your visitors,” he said, “I’ll return shortly.”

“Yes, Sir,” Megan replied.

Edward opened the wardrobe door, slid the clothes along the rail and entered the code to open the back panel. He stepped through the wardrobe into the room beyond. From there he made his way out onto the landing and, at the far end, he used the key to open another door.

This room had nothing in it apart from a large wooden contraption in the shape of an X. He checked the chains and leather straps which were attached to the arms of the construction to ensure that they were secure.

He felt himself weakening. Time was running out for him. He needed a virgin to sacrifice. Megan’s sister was his last option.

Edward went back out onto the landing, closed and locked the door and then went back into the main bedroom. He sat down on the bed and lay back. Despite his night’s sleep, he needed to rest for a while.

He would soon have his virgin to sacrifice, and Megan be the one to do the sacrificing.

To be continued...
Old 12-17-2014, 01:25 AM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic start to your newest work of art
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:52 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 65

CHAPTER 65

Flashback

Friday 13th August 1954
13:30

Edward knew he was running out of time. Although he looked about thirty, he was almost fifty-five now and he needed more virgins to maintain his youth. It was the school holidays, so he decided to take a walk on the common beside his house. There was often a couple of kids playing there.

The weather was quite pleasant so he didn’t wear a coat, just a tweed jacket and his trilby. There was very little traffic on the roads and no pedestrians.

He struck gold as soon as he stepped onto the common. Two girls who he guessed were around ten or eleven were playing tag there. Both had long blonde hair but one was taller than the other. He wasn’t sure if they were friends or sisters, not that it mattered.

He walked in their direction as if he were just taking a stroll. As he approached the girls, he tipped his hat to them. “Good morning, girls,” he said.

The two girls stopped their game and looked up at him.

“Morning, sir,” the shorter of the two girls said.

Edward smiled. These girls respect their elders. This should be easy.

“What are you playing?” he asked them.

“Tag,” the shorter girl said. “Wanna play?”

This will definitely be easy, he thought. “No,” he said, “But do you want to play with some dolls?”

“Dolls?” the taller girl asked.

“Yes,” Edward said, “I have a large collection of them in my house.” He pointed to where the house was. “It’s just over there. The one on the corner.”

“We’re not supposed to talk to strangers, mister,” the taller girl said.

Edward wondered if she was the older sister. It was difficult to tell. “It’s okay,” he said, “It’s only there.” He pointed again. “You can leave at any time.”

“Sorry, mister,” the taller girl said, “but we shouldn’t.”

Edward sighed. This was what he’d thought might happen. Luckily he had a back-up plan. “No problem then girls.” He reached into his jacket pocket and took out two silver rings. “Would you like to try these on?”

The two girls looked at the rings on Edward’s palm.

“They’re nice,” the shorter girl said. “Can we?”

“Just try them,” he said, offering them to the two girls. “If you don’t want to accept them, you can give them back.”

“Okay,” the taller girl said.

“The little finger,” Edward said.

Each girl took a ring and placed it on her pinkie finger.

As soon as the rings were securely in place, Edward said, “Now follow me.”

“Yes, sir,” the two girls said in unison.

Edward led them back to the house and into his well-furnished lounge.

“Sit down,” he said, motioning them to a two-seater settee.

The girls obeyed and sat down.

“How old are you girls?” Edward asked.

“I’m eleven,” the younger girl said.

“Twelve,” the older girl added.

Hmm, Edward thought, a bit older than I thought. “What are your names?”

“Susan,” the younger girl said.

“Claire,” the older girl added.

“Are you sisters?” he asked.

“Cousins,” Claire said.

Edward approached the younger girl, lifted her off the settee, sat down in her place and then lowered her onto his lap. “Is that better?” he asked her.

“Yes, sir,” Susan replied.

Edward put his hand on her leg and squeezed gently. “You’re very pretty, Susan,” he said. He felt himself getting hard but he knew he couldn’t violate these two girls. He needed virgins.

He decided to make his move. He ushered the younger girl from his lap and stood up. “Come with me,” he said, as he led the two girls out of the lounge and upstairs.

In the bedroom, he went to the cabinet and took out a key. “This way,” he urged the two girls.

He opened the wardrobe door, moved the clothes to one side and slid open a back panel. He hoped that one day he could make it more secure. The science of electronics was in its infancy but he kept himself abreast of all the latest developments. As soon as he was able to install a more secure portal, it would go in.

He led the two girls into the hidden bedroom at the other side of the portal, out onto the landing and down to the far door. He opened it up.

Inside was a large wooden contraption in the form of an X, with leather straps and metal chains attached to the arms.

“Claire,” he said, “Take off your clothes. I want to see you.”

Claire stood up and started to remove her coat, followed by her button-down blouse. She wore no bra underneath and her breasts were very small, not much more than little bumps on her chest.

She then removed her shoes, socks, skirt and, finally, her panties. She had a small amount of light wispy hair just starting to grow around her pubic area but her tight slit was clearly visible.

Edward took the older of the two girls and his long fingers wrapped leather straps around her wrists. On each band was a metal ring. Edward attached each of these to metal clips set into the wooden frame about a foot above Claire’s head. Her ankles were fastened in a similar way beneath her. She was naked, spread and stretched, her body forming a perfect X on the custom-made frame.

For the sacrifice to be successful, the victim had to be aware. Edward had to remove the ring from her finger. That would be done just before the fatal moment.

Edward took a large dagger from a rack on the wall beside him, tested the blade for sharpness and offered it to the younger girl.“Now, Susan,” he said to her, “How would you like to kill your cousin?”

“Yes, please,” Susan smiled.

Edward handed the dagger to Susan and then removed the ring from Claire’s finger.

Claire screamed as her cousin raised the dagger.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 12-18-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:42 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 66

CHAPTER 66

Megan was alone in the bedroom. She wore just her button-down dress with nothing underneath, as Edward had ordered earlier, She stood by the window, looking out over the driveway. From there she could see when the kids arrive. She had to go out to meet them.

It was about ten-forty when she saw them coming down the driveway. She recognised Kayleigh but wasn’t sure who the others were. She didn’t know many of her sister’s friends.

She was aware that she was wearing no bra or panties and that her nipples were poking through the thin material of the dress. She hoped the youngsters would not notice. It was too late to put underwear on now and besides she couldn’t disobey her master.

Megan ran out onto the landing, down the stairs two at a time and went out to the back door. She was at the door just as the kids were arriving. All the girls had either bags or backpacks with them. Megan guessed that the school uniforms were safe inside them.

“Hiya, Kay,” Megan said.

“Hiya, Meg,” Kayleigh replied.

Megan stepped outside and held the door closed behind her. “Now,” she said, “Before anything else happens, this is very important.” She stressed the words ‘very important’ for emphasis. “You didn’t tell anyone where you were coming, did you?”

There was a discordant “No, we didn’t,” from all the kids.

“Great,” Megan said, “Because we don’t want this place to be discovered. It’s our den from now on.”

The kids all nodded.

“Come on up,” Megan said, opening the door again and letting the kids in.

Megan led them all up to the bedroom.

“Wow,” Kayleigh said when she saw the vast array of dolls in the room. “Are we going to play with these?”

Megan shook her head. Kayleigh was so naive and innocent. She would be perfect for Edward. She hoped that the other girls were equally as innocent and pure as Kayleigh was. Edward need three virgins; Megan would select them. The only conditions were that the three virgins would all be girls and that Kayleigh would be one of them.

One of the girls, a blonde with a ponytail, dropped her bag on the floor and bounced up and down on the bed. “Cool,” she said, “This is great.”

“Whose house is this?” Kayleigh asked Megan.

“A friend of mine,” Megan said, “You’ll probably meet him soon.”

The two boys stood by the door. They both looked nervous and out of place amongst all the girls and the dolls.

Megan tried to make them more comfortable. “Hiya,” she said to them, “What are your names?”

“Josh,” said one of the boys.

“Adam,” said the other.

“Okay, Josh and Adam,” Megan continued, “We’re going to play a game in a minute. How old are you two?”

“Twelve,” said Adam.

“Thirteen,” said Josh.

Megan sighed with relief. They would be perfect for Edward’s games.

Megan turned her attention to the girls. “Girls,” she said, “I need your names and ages. One at a time.”

“Kayleigh,” said Megan’s sister, “Twelve.”

“Yes, I know,” Megan smiled.

“Hannah,” said a red-headed girl in jeans and t-shirt. “Twelve.”

“Jade,” said a mixed-race girl with dark hair and wearing a crop top and skirt. “I’m thirteen.”

“Shannon,” said the blonde girl with the ponytail. She wore a skirt and a buttoned top. “I’m eleven and a half next month.”

Megan smiled at Shannon’s accuracy. She made a mental note to include Shannon as one of the ‘Chosen Three’.

Abigail,” said a dark-haired girl wearing jeans and a zip-up hoodie with the hood down. “You can call me Abi. I’m twelve as well.”

So, Megan pondered to herself. Ages ranging from eleven and a half to thirteen. Edward would be pleased.

Megan had already decided that the ‘Chosen Three’ would be Kayleigh, Shannon and Abigail, three of the youngest.

There were other plans for the two boys and the other two girls.

“Right,” Megan said, “We’re going to play a game but first of all I need you all to put your phones, if you have them, on the table beside the bed.” She paused and then added. “They’ll be perfectly safe there.”

All the kids took out their phones and piled them onto the table.

“Great,” Megan said, “And have you girls all brought your school uniforms?”

“Yeah,” they all muttered indifferently.

Megan could tell they weren’t thrilled at the thought of bringing school uniform.

“What we brought them for?” Abigail asked. “We see enough of uniform at school.”

“It’s part of the game,” Megan said.

“What game?” Shannon asked. “Are we playing with the dolls?”

“No,” Megan said, “I’ll explain. Everyone sit on the bed.”

All the kids climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged.

Megan could see up Shannon’s short skirt. Shannon wore pink panties. Megan needed to assess exactly how naive and innocent these kids were, especially the girls.

She went over to the large cabinet and picked up five of the remaining seven rings that Edward had left there. These rings were like gold dust and they had to be used wisely.

She showed the five rings to the group.

“Wow,” said Abigail, “Those are cool.”

“And so shiny,” Kayleigh added.

Megan placed the rings on the bedside cabinet beside the pile of phones. “These are for the girls for later,” she said.

Adam and Josh looked disappointed, so Megan added, “They won’t suit you two boys. But, you’ll have another treat later.”

“What do you mean?” Josh asked quietly.

“You’ll see,” Megan said, “It’ll be a surprise for you.”

“A surprise?” Adam didn’t sound convinced.

Okay,” Megan said, with a clap, “Let’s have some fun...”

To be continued...
Old 12-18-2014, 06:50 AM   #7
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

My interest has risen
Old 12-18-2014, 08:19 AM   #8
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
My interest has risen
Just your interest? Or has anything else risen?
Old 12-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #9
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

You continue to amaze me sir. Keep up the good work. And i can tell you more than just my interest has risen ;-)
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:02 AM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I have given my penis the name Interest lol
Old 12-20-2014, 04:56 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 67

CHAPTER 67

“I found his Wikipedia entry on my phone,” Melanie said, as the teenagers sat on the bed. “It didn’t say much. It needs editing and a bit more detail added.”

“I suspect that no-one knows the truth about Edward Sutton,” Tim suggested.

“What do you know about him?” Mark asked Melanie.

“Not a lot,” Melanie said, “I don’t usually go on Wikipedia. I use my phone to log onto a site called Get Dare. They have some great stories on there. I particularly like the ones by Wordsmiff. I was reading one called Truth Or Dare In The Garden Of Eden but it stopped suddenly. There’s now one called Home (Almost) Alone and it’s really good...”

“Can we get back to the point?” Kirsty interjected. “Edward Sutton.”

“He was born on the first of January nineteen hundred. He had eight sisters but they all died quite young. The creepy thing is that one of his sisters was called Meredith...”

“Why is that creepy?” Liam said, “I think Meredith is a pretty name...”

“No, that’s not the creepy thing,” Melanie explained, “The creepy thing is that he calls that inflatable female doll Meredith too.”

“Go on,” Mark said, urging Melanie to say more.

“Not much more to say,” Melanie said, “He disappeared thirty years ago. I found a newspaper in the house with an article about it. He was never found.”

“You think he retreated down here for some reason?” Mark asked.

“I don’t think anything,” Melanie said, “I’m just stating the facts.”

“What could possibly have forced him to leave that nice comfortable house for this godforsaken labyrinth?” Tim asked rhetorically.

“Well, he’s certainly attempted to make it comfortable,” Becky said, not realising the question was rhetorical.

“Anything else we need to know about Edward Sutton?” Mark asked.

“Not that I can think of,” Melanie said.

“There must be a way out of here,” Mark suggested, looking around the room. “Other than that door.”

“I have an idea,” Kirsty said.

“What?”

“Follow me,” Kirsty said. “Through there.” She pointed at the wardrobe.

Mark sighed and followed Kirsty back through the wardrobe into the sacrificial chamber. The others followed on behind.

“What?” Mark sighed.

“Look at that,” Kirsty said, pointing at a strange gargoyle-like head mounted on the wall.

“So?” Mark said.

Kirsty took a deep breath and then said, “Have you ever seen those old creepy horror films where there’s a castle or a mansion or something and they have those things on the walls where they put those wooden fire thingys?”

“Torches?” Amy offered. “They dip the wooden torch in wax and cover it with some type of combustible material like...”

“Yeah,” Kirsty said, interrupting Amy, “Well the things on the walls where they put them are...”

“Sconce,” Mark said.

“Don’t call me a sconce,” Kirsty said, “I’m only trying to help.”

“No,” Mark said, “The thing on the wall where they put the torch is called a sconce.”

“Oh,” Kirsty said, “Well, that thing up there...” Kirsty pointed at the gargoyle head, “Looks very much like a sconce.”

“And?” Mark said, “Your point is?”

“Well, on the old creepy films,” Kirsty continued, “the... sconce... what a silly name for it... is on a sort of hinge and the creepy butler or the count Dracula character pulls it down and a door suddenly opens in the wall and leads to a secret passage...”

“I can’t believe we’ve all been listening to this,” Tim said.

“That’s movies,” Mark said to Kirsty. “It doesn’t happen in real life.”

“Oh,” Kirsty said, reaching up to the sconce. “So it’s a waste of time doing this then?” She pulled on the sconce and it lowered.

As the sconce lowered, there was a crunching sound and part of the wall slowly moved.

“Fuck me!” Tim exclaimed.

“I’ve told you before, Tim” Kirsty said, “I’m not interested.”

They all stared at the opening in the wall.

“Who wants to go first?” Kirsty asked with a smile.

Mark suggested that, before they even take a step through the door, they raid the bedroom and collect anything that might be useful. Rather than making a list, which would take too long, he allowed each person to decide what may be useful.

He also suggested that those boys and girls who had no clothes also raid the wardrobe to find suitable attire.

Liam and Luke had no trouble finding trousers and shirts to fit as the wardrobe was packed with men’s clothes.

Becky and Kirsty, however, were not so fortunate. In the end, they each chose oversize tweed jackets which were too big for them but, at the same time, covered most of their modesty when buttoned up.

As soon as the group of teenagers had collected various items from the bedroom they reconvened in the sacrificial chamber by the door in the wall.

“Well,” Mark said, “Let’s see where this leads.”

“Maybe someone should have a look first,” Kirsty suggested. “It might be another dead end.”

“I wish you wouldn’t use that phrase,” Becky said, “It sounds ominous.”

“I’ll take a look,” Mark said, “If it’s safe, I’ll be back.”

“And if it isn’t safe?” Tim asked.

Mark gave Tim a look and then stepped through the door.

“What now?” Rosie asked.

“Now,” Tim said, “We wait for him to come back and tell us it’s safe.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 12-20-2014 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:27 AM   #12
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I do agree with Melanie about that Get Dare site and her preference of writers. 😉
Old 12-22-2014, 04:27 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 68

CHAPTER 68

Mark had returned a few minutes after he’d left and assured the others that there was indeed a possible way out, although he had only explored a short distance along the tunnel.

The teenagers, with a small amount of trepidation, followed Mark through the dark tunnel.

About five hundred yards along, Liam announced that he had found a small penlight flashlight and battery in one of the drawers of the cabinet, and he duly produced it from the pocket of his new pair of trousers.

“Why, if I may ask, did you not mention this earlier?” Mark asked when Liam switched on the penlight to faintly light the way ahead.

“Never thought,” Liam said.

“Give it to me,” Mark said.

“It’s mine,” Liam said, “I found it first.”

“Okay,” Mark said, “Do you want to take the lead?”

Liam offered the penlight to Mark. “Have it then.”

Mark took the penlight from Liam and led the way with it. “There are several tunnels leading off this one,” Mark said, “But I don’t know where they lead so we’ll have to proceed with caution.”

He led the group slowly along the tunnel, ignoring several wooden doors at certain intervals along the tunnel, guessing that they may just be chambers r rooms with no other exit.

He was also aware that this tunnel seemed to be on a downward gradient and, if anywhere, they wanted to be moving upward rather than deeper down.

“Do you know where you’re going?” Becky finally plucked up the courage to ask.

“Of course I don’t,” Mark said, “None of us do, but we’ve got to do something.”

As the tunnel began to divide into three separate directions, Mark paused. “This is where I got to before I came back to you,” he said, “I was a bit reluctant to go any further.”

“So what now?” Luke asked.

“We choose a path,” Mark said.

“Split up?” Tim suggested.

“Better if we stay together,” Mark said.

“Yeah,” Kirsty said, “You know what happens in those old horror movies when they start to split up, everyone gets murdered one by one until there’s only one left. It would be much better if they all stayed together for...”

“Will you fucking shut up about those fucking movies?” Becky screamed.

“Sorry,” Kirsty said, “Just trying to help.”

“Well, believe me,” Becky said, “You’re not!”

“Let’s try the middle one,” Mark suggested. “If there’s nothing there, we can double back and try another one.”

Everyone agreed with Mark and they made their way down the middle tunnel.

The tunnel concluded at a large metal door. Mark opened it to see what lay beyond.

Mark was the first to enter and the others followed on behind.

“déjà vu ,” Mark said.

“Have we taken the wrong turning?” Tim said, when he saw the interior.

The chamber that they had entered was very similar, if not identical, to the sacrificial chamber they’d seen earlier, with the same stone slab in the centre of it. The only difference was that, this chamber was much more dimly lit.

Also, lying on this slab, was a body.

“Chris!” Tim said, when he saw it, “It’s Chris!” He ran over to the slab to get a better look.

“Chris?” Mark enquired.

“Yeah,” Tim said, “He was...”

“What happened to his... er... You know?” Mark said, as he joined Tim at the slab.

Chris was completely naked and, where his penis should have been, was just a puddle of dried, clotted blood.

Becky pointed accusingly at Amy. “That bitch,” she said, “She chopped it off. We saw the whole thing.”

“Amy?” Mark said, looking at her.

“I don’t remember,” Amy said, “I was...”

Before she could say more, there was a faint glow in the shadows in front of them. It was some sort of light emission, that much they could see. And it appeared to be taking some sort of form, coalescing into...

Mark shone the penlight beam at the ethereal figure that appeared in front of them.

The figure steeped away from the beam. “Lower the light,” it said.

Although he could not explain why, Mark obeyed.

The figure took a step closer. The teenagers took a step backwards.

“Who? What?” Mark stuttered out as the figure now developed more discernible features.

“Who am I?” the figure said in a sharp rasping voice. “What am I?”

The figure finally solidified into a recognisable form.

“I have been given many names through the ages, by different cultures,” the figure continued, “Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, The Devil... But you can call me Master.”

To be continued...

And, I’m afraid, that’s where I have to leave it until after the holidays. I’ll pick it up again in the New Year.

Happy Christmas everyone
Old 12-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #14
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Good update enjoy your holidays and thanks for making mine merrier.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #15
Furry_Handcuffs

The cluiff-hanger to end all cliff-hangers. How can anyone compete with this.

All it needs now, is for Satan to play a game of Truth or Dare with them.
Furry_Handcuffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk