Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Nuclear Slave master

Introduction: slut zoned

Hi, my name's William. I have a story you won't believe -heck, I don't myself. In order for you to understand how I turned a normal high school in Georgia to being my personal kingdom, I kmust start where all stories do - the beginning. For the sake of preventing confusion, I will speak in third person.

"Kelly, I've had a crush sense I met you. You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen and-" William said with a nervous hopefulness until he was interrupted.

Kelly put a finger against his lips to shush him. "You're cute, and I would date you but I don't like you like that. Can we just stay, I don't know, friends?"

William's face flushed a deep shade of red. "Sure friends." Kelly smiled as she left. William sat on the gravel road, devestated. He had planned it all out, dinner and movies, then walk her home. He had blown it, no SHE had. Kelly MUST have been teasing him, and William grew angry as any sixteen year old boy would do.

For a week William ignored her texts and calls, avoiding her at school and band practice. Then after cooling off, on Friday night he drove to her house unannounced for a surprise apology. William pulled into the driveway, and didn't see her parent's cars, so he went to knock on the door. After not hearing a response, William went to her window - which was always unlocked for fire safety or some other bullshit excuse. After sliding the glass up, he slid his slender body into her room.

The door to her bathroom was open, and the sound of the shower running was heard. William heard beatiful singing in the shower - undoubtedly by Kelly. Out of part curiousity and part lust, William looked into the bathroom. Behind the barely steamed up glass, Kelly was dancing around naked under the faucet, never looking in his direction.

William instintively pulled out his phone, silently taking photos of her. The water caressed her sexy body, especially her tight butt and perky C cup breasts. William began to slide a hand into his pants until the water cut off. William quickly hid in the closet in her room, hoping he wasn't spotted.

Kelly entered her room, wearing only a towel. William began recording, hoping for something else to happen - and he was rightfully so. Kelly dropped to towel, one hand running down her wet body, while the other probed her vagina as she moaned softly. She continued this until she laid down, inserting two fingers. As she went faster, so did her meaning, and the volume at which she moaned. Kelly then pulled a 7" dildo out of her nightstand, inserting it quickly as she moaned. Soon after she had a long, spastic orgasm. After which, she fell asleep.

At this William stiffly walked out of the closet, unable to resist capturinf her sprawled out naked covered in sweat and juices. Then, he began to think logically, and left. On the ride home, he hatched a plan. The next day he texted her, hacking to hide his number.

From Restricted Number: Kelly, you are my slut
From Kelly: Who is this and what the hell is wrong with you, I will call the cops.
Restricted: If you do that, pictures will be released
Kelly: Of what?
Restricted: This.
Included was her naked on her bed, finger in pussy
Restricted: You will call me master, and obey my every command or risk more pictures getting leaked
Kelly: please no! That'll ruin my scholarship
Master: Strip naked and send me a picture of your whole body along with face
Kelly: Yes master
elly removed all of her clothes, and took a picture of her completely nude, hoping to get him to leave her alone with one picture. She sent the picture and got dressed.

Master: From now on sleep naked, and do not edge or orgasm unless instructed or face punishment. Await further instructions Monday. Have a good weekend, SLUT
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:09 PM   #2
Nerdwedgie

This is a really good story
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:42 PM   #3
Adriansub

This is really good, please continue

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Default Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Kelly woke up as normal on Monday morning, other than the wet spot on her bed from having to sleep naked. As she was stretching to wake up her phone buzzed and the screen lit up with a text. Kelly picked up her iPhone and read the text nervously.

Master: Good morning slut, today begins your new life in high school. Your task is to do as you normally would, but today you will strip naked when you get to your car and put your clothes in the trunk. When you get to school you must get dressed outside. Failure to obey all instructions will result in punishment.

Kelly swallowed, and stood up. She went to the shower and texted back.
Kelly: Yes master, In shower now

William grinned as he saw the text, and opened the window to her room again. He had parked a block away to hide his car. William stationed small spy cameras throughout the room, covering every inch. He cracked open the door to her bathroom, and seeing her face the opposite wall, he installed one more for the bathroom. William saw she had her phone in the shower with her, as it was waterproof.

Master: Are your parents home?
Kelly: No master
Master: Then forget about getting dressed, you will be naked until you are at school.

William went throughout the house installing cameras. Then, as he heard her exit her room, he left out of the front door. He bit his lip, what was the point of owning a slave and not using it, and knocked on the door before he sent another text.

Master: A skinny kid is at your door. Remember, naked.

Kelly answered the door, peaking around the door with her head. "William, what are you doing here?"

"Slut, I told you to call me master. Let me inside." William said pushing the door open. William watched as her face
Turned into horror. "Get on your bed, bitch."

Kelly obeyed, betrayed by her best friend. William walked to her bedroom. "Give me your phone." Kelly obeyed and William searched through her pictures, as he had thought she had pictures of her two best friends, Heather and Juliet- naked. "It seems I have two new sluts." William stated as Kelly protested silently.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #5
Nerdwedgie

This is such a good story
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #6
PoohBear2014

write more please. I like it
sexual orentation: Bi but females BEST
PoohBear2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:38 PM   #7
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Default Chapter 1b Breaking in the Slut

William set her phone down, "I'll deal with them after school. Change of plans, Today you'll be skipping first period." He used his hands to gently spread her legs apart, and he got close to her vagina. William sniffed, and lightly licked her folds, making her whole body twitch momentarily.

"Get on your hands and knees." William commanded as he removed his pants and boxers, positioning himself behind her.

Kelly quickly obeyed, and the moment she was in position, William began sliding his head into her pussy. She moaned softly, and that only encouraged him to gently push deeper into her canal. William began lightly rocking back and forth inside of her, to the pleasure of both Kelly and himself.

Then William assumed the control only a master of a slut may possess. His hands wrapped around her hips, forcing her onto his penis while synchronously he buried his 7" dick into her vagina. The combination of both forces made Kelly instantly moan loudly, and begin the sweat that only intense sex could bring. This sensual fucking continued for almost fifteen minutes before Kelly orgasmed, moaning out William's name, gripping the bedsheets, and making her body spasm in the process.

William was still bent up with the urge for release, and since she was unlikely to withstand another round of fucking, he pulled out of her. "Suck me." He commanded with force.

Instantly Kelly spun around, got on her knees, and licked his shaft like the good bitch she was. Then she proceeded to bob back and forth on his large member. William wanted to speed up the process, and used his hand to force her to go faster. Eventually he approached orgasm, and he pulled out of her mouth and came over her breasts. "Don't clean up. Just put on your hoodie and jeans." William commanded.

Kelly obeyed, putting on only a hoodie and jeans in front of him. As she was his sex slave.

William was dressed as well, and smiled as her hoodie had a small discoloration where his cum pressed against the fabric. "For being such a good slut, I'll drive you to school. Just know, after school all three sluts and myself will be in your room." He winked.

Kelly's mind raced of how to warn Heather and Juliet, but she knew she was cornered. If she did nothing, they would be slaves as herself, and if she did something they would still be slaves, and she would likely be punished. She hung her head in defeat as they went to school.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:43 PM   #8
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Sorrry for not posting, I've been busy. I kind of want a reader to author interaction, so I'll use voting

1) He flat out blackmails them
2) Th ey play TorD until naked and then he tells them
3) He pretends to be a slave himself.
Old 12-14-2014, 02:21 AM   #9
Adriansub

In my opinion I think straight out blackmail is the best. This is only my opinion since I like black mailing.

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #10
Slavep

Option 1 he straight out blackmails them
Slavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:32 AM   #11
Black Panther

Agreeing with them ^^
Option 1

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:59 AM   #12
kuber2014-getdate

Option 1 is good...
but for a change you can try option 3...
kuber2014-getdate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk