Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-26-2015, 11:08 AM   #106
Big burger slut
getDare Sweetheart

Love this!! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Big burger slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 02:23 PM   #107
slavescat

very very good story

Dislikes: CBT

limits: family, public, blood, outdoor, anyone else, pictures, permanent damage, urethral, I must be alone at home and dares can be done in 1 hour.

TOYS: 3 different anal plugs: a small red one, a medium black penis-shaped one and a big red one; and a chasity device
slavescat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #108
Luffy90

Chapter 39

Going through the door to the second room, Ruby again ended up in a room without anyone else present. She could see several stalls along the walls, similar to the room she had been in earlier in the tournament with Kate, except these stalls had proper doors instead of curtains. She walked over to the door leading to the third and final challenge room, a note had been carefully placed on the door handle.

"Your second challenge is simple, find the key to this door. It's in one of the stalls in this room. Each stall will have a circle you need to stand in, once you are inside of the circle, you find out if you get the key or not."

"That's it?" Ruby said out loud. She looked around the room and counted ten stalls in total. She picked the one furthest away from her current position, close to the door she just came in from and looked inside. Empty. The walls were just plain white walls with nothing on them and the floor had a circle painted on it. She stepped out from the first stall and peeked into the one next to it, same design in that one aswell. Hopefully i’m just as lucky as last time i needed a key. She thought to herself before she stepped into the circle of the first stall.

Ruby could hear the door click behind her and she immediately checked it to confirm her suspicion. There was no way she could get it open again. All of a sudden she could hear something move above her. The roof panel was lifted up and she could see several naked men standing above her in a circle. All of them where too high up for her to reach them in any way, so she couldn't do anything but stand there and look at them.
  One of the guys started speaking. "This stall has no key. In order for you to get back out, you're gonna have to let us piss on you. And you don't really have much of a choice either." He said with a big smile on his face. He grabbed a hold of his cock and aimed it down towards Ruby.
  Ruby was taken by surprise and didn't know what she could do. There was no way out of this room and it was too little of a room to hide in, there wasn't anything to take cover behind either. As the first man's beam of urine hit her, she covered up her face with her hands and turned away from him. The beam now hit her in the back of her head, she could feel her hair getting soaked in it.
  Not long after the first guy started, another stream of urine came down on her from the front, hitting her hands which she held in front of her face before it started running down the rest of her body. Then several more beams started hitting her from different angles.
  Ruby tried her best to cover herself up, focusing mostly on her mouth and eyes. She was completely covered in their pee at this point and she could very clearly smell the stench of urine that filled the stall.

Once the last man had finished, Ruby removed her hands from her face again and looked up. They had already covered up the roof, and almost everything was back to how it was when she entered, except for the big pool of pee that had gathered on the floor, and the fact that she was covered in it from head to toe. She slid her hands through her hair backwards to get it all away from her face, she heard the door make a click sound again. She tried the door and it opened up again. Stepping outside of the stall felt great, away from the wet and smelly floor, but she was still stuck with herself giving of the same stench for a while. "Fuck!" Ruby yelled out to no one in particular. She just felt the need to let some steam out at this point. She looked at one of the cameras pointing at her from the wall, holding up her middle finger directed towards it. “Fuck you guys! Now i’m stuck with this fucking smell all day!”

She took a short breather before entering her second stall. Again, she stepped into the circle and the door locked behind her. What now? She thought to herself through a deep sigh. She started looking around for any movement of the walls or the roof.
  The roof lifted again and she was met by a new man standing above her looking down. This guy was fully dressed up as opposed to the others who had been naked, and he held a bucket in his arms. “Sorry, no key here either.” Just as he finished speaking, he turned the bucket upside down, dropping it’s content down on Ruby.
  “Aaaaahh!” Ruby screamed as the icy cold water hit her. She stood paralyzed for a few seconds staring down as the chill raced through her body. She slid her hand through her hair to get it behind her ears again, as the impact of the water had messed it all up. “Fuck that was cold!” She said, before looking back up at the man.
  He just smiled back down at her before closing the roof panel back up.

Having washed out the worst of the urine smell with the ice water, but now shaking from coldness, Ruby stood outside the third door. She opened the door and stepped inside, what would await her this time?
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:16 PM   #109
NekoSpirits

That super sad feeling you get when you reach the last page and you can't scroll down anymore ( I love it!

Straightish - No face in pics! -Male - mostly Sub, can dom. Submissive AND Breedable!

CoSt yOu oNe pInCh oF SpEcIaL StArDuSt.

PM me sexy pictures! I will respond to them any way you want! What I would do? How I think it would feel? What I would give up to be in that situation!

I am a mega slut.

Traps aren't gay if you say no homo.

Pm me some dares to add to my Pm Dares list maybe?

Likes/Dislikes (*Shrug*)
NekoSpirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:04 AM   #110
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Great story. I'm just jealous that I didn't think of some of these ideas first
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:02 PM   #111
Luffy90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Great story. I'm just jealous that I didn't think of some of these ideas first
Thanks! Means a lot coming from my favorite writer on here. Love the "Home (Almost) Alone" story.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #112
Luffy90

Chapter 40

Inside the third stall, Ruby stood and waited for the roof panel to lift up again. But this time it didn’t. A small circle opened up on one of the walls and a soft cock came poking through it. “Suck it!” A voice commanded her.
  “What about a key?” She asked back.
  “Suck it! And hold my load in your mouth for a while after i finish, don’t even think about spitting it out or swallowing.” He said back, ignoring her question.
  Ruby didn’t want to get in any trouble, so she knelt down on her knees and took the limp cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. She could feel it growing quickly inside her mouth as she kept going, but it was far from the largest cock she had experienced.

Not long after she started, she could feel him get more unsteady on his legs and he started twitching more. She felt several short bursts of cum hit the back of her throat as he released himself inside of her mouth. She wanted nothing more than to get rid of it, but he had told her to keep it in her mouth, so she did exactly that.
  The man behind the wall retracted his cock from the hole and placed his face in the hole instead to look at her. His face was that of an old man. Gray beard, almost no hair, wrinkles and a pair of big glasses. “Now let me see, open your mouth for me.”
  Ruby felt herself getting uneasy, holding the cum in her mouth for this long started to gross her out. She opened her mouth, barely, not wanting anything to fall out.
  “Ahhh, good girl. Now you can swallow it.” He said. He kept staring without as much as a blink.
  Ruby closed her eyes and swallowed everything in one go, instantly getting a sick feeling inside of her as she could still feel the taste of it from holding it in her mouth for so long. “So... Did you have a key for me or not?” She forced herself to say.
  “Oh yes, yes i do.” He put the key out through the hole for Ruby to take. “Here, take it.”
  “Thanks.” Ruby said and grabbed it, suddenly feeling much better. Only one room left to do now. Hopefully Kate was doing some good progress on her own side.

Ruby got back out of the stall and walked over to the door, inserting the key and twisting it. The door opened up and she walked through.
  In the next room she was met by five men, all in their boxers, standing in a line the middle of the room. They all looked to be between twenty to thirty years old, and they were all fairly fit. She could see some of them had clear bulks from their hard cocks underneath, and some were still soft, or maybe they just had very small cocks underneath, she couldn't really know. The men all had a big smile on their face, Ruby got the feeling that she might not like what she was going to have to do in here. “Well?” She asked, looking at them. She was way past the point of caring that she was naked, so she didn’t even bother covering herself up, even though these five men were eyeing her up and down, giving of whispers between themselves. “What do i need to do here?”
  The man in the middle was the one who answered her. “You have to do all of us at the same time, and once you have made every single one of us cum, you may pass.”
  “All at once?” Ruby asked, slightly surprised. “How?”
  “One of us will do you anally, one gets your pussy, one gets a blowjob from you, and the two unluckiest gets the hand jobs. That’s the only way i can think of at least, unless you got some more hands or holes that i don’t know about.” He answered with a calm voice, as if it was second nature to him.
  Ruby felt a chill go through her entire body, she was still hurting from the first challenge, and the thought of having to make all of them cum at the same time, made her more nervous than she had ever been before. “Uh. Okay i guess.” She answered back in a low voice.
  “Now you get to pick, which one of us do you want to go where.”
Old 02-05-2015, 12:40 PM   #113
hotlot18

Love this..... please add more!

19 F/slave

Young little slave girl looking for guidance and training.

NO CAM AND PICS

Likes,Dislikes and limits can be found:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72742
hotlot18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:10 PM   #114
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, this is a great story! I have been loving it Can't wait for the next part! So many fantasies!

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Scat, extreme anal, extreme pain, mouth soaping, corner time, rice

Limits

Public, Pics, Cam, Permanent, Stupidity, Impossible
revealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #115
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love it plz be faster there's only one charger per two days.im losing interest..
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:13 AM   #116
Naughty_Challenger

Some people seem to not appreciate hard work...
Old 02-08-2015, 04:57 AM   #117
Luffy90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Challenger View Post
Some people seem to not appreciate hard work...
Yep. I appreciate the ones who do though. <3

Two chapters today, might be some delay between them. But just thought that i should mention it before posting. It was supposed to be only one, but it turned out longer than i expected so i had to split them to make it easier to edit, and to read.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:35 AM   #118
Luffy90

Chapter 41

Ruby’s mind went blank, she didn’t know what to say in her current situation.
  What do i do? She thought. Staring back at them, all five of them waiting for her reply.
  “Well?” The guy in the middle asked again. “Who get’s to go where?”
  “I... Uh, i need to see your cocks first.” Was all she could think to say. She had to know who had the smallest one, so that she could make it easier for herself.
  “Okay.” The same guy answered back, looking at the other men next to him. They all pulled their boxers down, revealing their cocks to her.
  Ruby stared back at them as they stood there, naked, and with everyone’s now fully erect cocks of various sizes on display. “You, to the left.” She said.
  “Eric” He responded.
  I don’t care about your name... I just want the smallest guy to do my ass. She thought, but instead said “I would prefer to have you do me anally.” This is so fucked up, i can’t believe i just said that.
  Eric walked over to the couch and sat himself down. Ruby didn’t even realize that there was any furniture in the room, she had been too distracted with the men in front of her to notice.
  Ruby looked to the guy in the middle, who was the one she had already spoken to. His eyes met hers. “I want...” She sighed as she said those words. “I would like to have you do my pussy...” She rolled her eyes as she saw his reaction. Flashing a big smile, nudging the guy next to him with his elbow before going over to the couch to wait.
  She sighed again as she stared at the three men left, all of them had around the same sized large cocks. It didn’t really matter who she had to give a blow job to at this point, she had already gotten the two smallest ones out of the way. “You.” She said, pointing to the guy to the right. “You get the blowjob, and the two others get the hand jobs.”
  “Sure.” He responded. He seemed happy enough, but the two other guys who was left seemed slightly disappointed.
  Now how the fuck am i gonna do all five at the same time. She thought looking over at the couch, the first guy, Eric, was already waiting for her. I guess i’ll have to start with him. She said to herself as she walked towards them.

The guy who she had spoken to from the start was already applying lube to his cock, once he had finished, he handed the bottle over to Eric, who sat comfortably in the couch. He grabbed the bottle and squeezed some out in his hand before applying it to his cock.
  At least they are making it easier for me. She thought, standing next to the couch, just staring at them. She had no idea how she would proceed. She met Eric’s eyes as he gave the bottle to one of the other men who took it away. Eric sat all the way to the left on the couch, slightly leaning backwards with his legs spread out to the sides, holding his cock in his hand.
  “Now come sit down on me.” He said, confidently.
  Ruby walked up to him and took a deep breath before climbing up on his lap, facing him. But he interrupted her before she could do anything else.
  “You gotta turn around, how else is John gonna do your pussy? Maybe your brain is not completely functional today? I’m not having him sit on my lap aswell.” Eric said, trying to hold back a laugh.
  Ruby felt embarrassed, not only was she going to be fucked by five guys, but now she was being humiliated aswell. She turned around, her face already turning red, and stood between Eric’s legs. She started lowering herself over him until she could feel his cock hitting her butt.
  “Spread your ass for me will you?” Eric said.
  Ruby placed her hands on her butt and spread it. She tried to relax as much as she could to make it go in easier. She closed her eyes and held her breath as his cock forced it’s way inside of her. Once it finally entered, she let her breath back out. Ruby opened her eyes again, and she could see John smiling back at her.
  “My turn!” he said.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:55 AM   #119
Luffy90

Chapter 42

John came closer to her, he placed a couple of the couch pillows in front of the couch and went down on his knees so that he could get his cock at the same height as her pussy. He lifted both of Ruby’s legs up over Eric’s legs to spread them out to make room for himself. He teased her with his cock, sliding it up and down across her slit. Ruby could already see pre-cum coming out of the tip of John’s cock as she looked down, waiting for him to enter her.
  Eric, who was already inside of her, had his hands firmly placed on her chest. Fondling her boobs, massaging them and slightly twisting her nipples, as he waited for it all to start.
  John finally decided to go in. He started pushing himself inside of her, slowly. Ruby could feel herself getting filled up by his cock, inch by inch. She had to bite herself in the lip to stop herself from releasing any sounds, she didn't want to let them think that she enjoyed it in any way.
  Ruby now had both of them inside of her. Luckily, none of them were moving yet, but she knew that would happen soon aswell. Despite hating it, she could feel her heart start to beat faster, and she started getting a warm feeling inside of her. Her body was enjoying it way more than she wanted it to.

Ruby looked to the left. The guy she was going to give a blowjob stood ready with his cock in his hand, just next to the edge of the couch. The two last men had also placed themselves into position. One guy was behind the couch, and the other on the opposite side, next to John. She had to slightly twist her upper body to the left to be able to get to all of them, while still sitting on Eric, having both his and John’s cocks inside of her.
  Ruby took a deep breath as she grabbed hold of the two cocks with her hands, before taking her mouth over the last man’s cock, the same guy then placed his hands on her head. She was now ready to start her last challenge.

“Let’s do this then.” John said. “And remember, we are not done until all five of us have finished, got that?”
  Ruby was unable to speak, so she just tried nodding her head as best she could.
  Eric placed his hands underneath her to help lift her up and down on his cock, John then also started moving his hips back and forth, almost exiting her pussy with his cock, before sliding it back in as deep as he could. As soon as they began she started to hurt again. The pain was almost as bad as from the first round, and she could feel tears building up in her eyes. She was hoping her body had had some time to heal, but she could tell by the pain that it had not.
  “Come on bitch. Move your fucking hands!” One of the men yelled out.
  Ruby was so focused on managing the pain from the two guys fucking her, that she completely forgot to stroke the other guys. She started to move her hands back and forth, and the man in front of her started to push his cock into her mouth as he held her head firmly in place with his hands. She tried to give it just enough pressure with her tongue and lips to make it feel good enough for him, and she just hoped that he would not get too carried away and start to force himself deep inside of her mouth.

Ruby could hear all of them breathing heavily as they kept going. Eric kept lifting her up and down in the same slow motion, while John had slightly increased his own speed. The initial pain had slightly gone away. If it was just her getting more used to the pain, or if it just naturally disappeared, she could not say.
  The man who was doing her face kept going faster and faster, he had to be close to cumming at this point. She felt his grip on her head tighten, almost to the point of hurting. From time to time he started hitting her deeper with his cock, forcing her to release a cough, and she started to feel slightly uneasy.

“Come on! Faster!” One of the guys she was giving a hand job to yelled out.
  She could feel tears start to run down her face, but she kept going the best she could, increasing the speed in which her hands moved back and forth along their cocks.
  It was getting harder to breath with the man in front of her forcing his cock in between her lips, while having the other two guys continually fucking her in both of her holes, lifting her body up and down, repeatedly.
  Ruby’s own speed of breathing increased as her body started to reach it’s climax. She felt her mind start to fog up, she started to feel dizzy, while a warm feeling rushed through her. She felt her whole body starting to shake, and she had to stop stroking the two men for a few seconds as the orgasm rushed through her.
  “Don’t fucking stop!” One of the men yelled.
  As soon as her body stopped shaking, she gasped for some air the best she could with a cock in her mouth, before she started to stroke them again, increasing the speed of her hands. She felt embarrassed and guilty. She hated this, but her body apparently enjoyed it. All she wanted to do was to get this over with. To get out from this place.

Eric then suddenly stopped moving her, and she could feel something hot coming out of his cock inside of her ass. Her eyes widened as the realization hit her. Shortly after, John stopped aswell, holding his cock as deep inside of her as he could, while several waves of cum shot out inside of her. She started to feel sick, two strangers had just shot their loads inside of her. She focused on the three guys remaining, while still having both of John and Eric’s cocks inside of her.

The man to her left then shot his load without her even realizing it, hitting her across the side of her face and on her chest. She still held on to his cock after he was done, as she was told to do.
  Only two to go. She thought.
  The guy on the right came shortly after, only he had a much bigger load than the man to her left. Five quick bursts shot out from his cock, hitting her face mostly before it started running down the rest of her body. She could hear him breathe heavily as he finished shooting off his load.

Now it was only the guy she was giving a blow job left, she was surprised that he was the one remaining in the end. He still held a firm grip of her head as he pumped his cock back and forth between her lips, faster and faster. Then all of a sudden he stopped aswell. She felt his cum shoot out inside of her mouth and she swallowed it instantly, not wanting it in her mouth any longer than she needed to.
  “Damn, you're pretty good at this after all. Looks like you enjoyed it almost as much as we did.” The man in front of her said, and patted her on the head. He pulled his cock out from her mouth before speaking to the others. “Okay, let’s get the fuck out of here.”
  They all started to leave without saying anything else. John pulled out of her and stood up. Eric then lifted her up from him and slid out from underneath her. Ruby felt paralyzed, she didn’t resist, or move, or say anything. She just let them do their thing as they left the room.

As soon as they had all left, she stood up. But after walking only a few steps, she fell down on her knees. She broke down in tears. Ruby had never felt so used before, so humiliated. She gave herself a minute to calm down before standing back up.
  As she wiped her tears away, she could see her hands had gotten covered in their cum from wiping her face. She could feel some of John’s cum coming back out from her pussy, trickling slowly down her leg. At this point she did not care that she was covered with it, in front of her was the only thing that mattered. The door leading to the room where she might find Kate.
  She walked over to the door and opened it. Hoping to be able to get out of this place, to go back home and put everything that had happened here behind her.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:43 PM   #120
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That's coordination at its best.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk