Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-22-2014, 05:57 AM   #76
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 25

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 25

Jenny wakes up the following morning. She thinks: “It is such a bad dare that Adam gave me yesterday. I have to show my tits to a bully at school. How do I do that without getting into more trouble? It is bad enough that they tease me for not wearing my bra for three days. What will they not do, when I show one of them my tits?”
She is ready to leave for school and on her way to school Jenny continues to think: “My plan on making a deal with them is my only hope. But who should I try, to do it with? I only have one chance. If I fail, then they will tease me even more. And I have to do the dare…”
In the first break at school Jenny finds one of the bullies: “Hi Ivan… Can I talk to you?”
Ivan: “Sure, go ahead”
Jenny: “Maybe… A more private place?”
Ivan look at Jenny for a moment: “What are you up to?”
Jenny is getting nervous: “Please just come along…”
Ivan is getting a little irritated: “Where to? Jenny – What do you want?”
Jenny: “Just come with me in the classroom over here… please…”
Ivan follows Jenny: “Okay…”

Jenny gets inside, and as Ivan gets inside too, she closes the door.
Ivan looks at Jenny, he is confused and a little angry: “Now what?”
Jenny: “Please… Can’t you please stop teasing me?”
Ivan smiles for the first time: “Why? Because you walk around without a bra, flashing your small nipples? If you want to do that, we want to look at them – What had you expected?”
Jenny just look at Ivan with begging eyes.
Ivan: “And you did it for three days in a row. And now you have your bra on again, and you just want us to stop teasing you? You are crazy Jenny – I am out of here!”
He is about to walk out, but Jenny stops him: “STOP! I want to show you something – But you should promise that you and the others will stop teasing me!”
Ivan stops and turns his head: “What are you going to show me? Your Barbie dolls?”
Jenny: “No… I will show you my… tits… IF you promise me…”
Ivan: “You want to show me your tits? Are you getting turned on by showing yourself?”
Jenny: “Nooo… But please… Just stop teasing me…”
Ivan: “Okay, I will get the others. Then you can show us your tits, and then we can decide, if we want to do it or not.”
Jenny Blocks the door with her body, to stop Ivan from leaving: “NO! Just you.”
Ivan looks at her and considers his options. Of course he wants to see her tits, but what more can he get? Ivan looks at Jenny: “Okay, show them then…”
Jenny: “You have to promise, you will stop teasing me!”
Ivan gives in: “Okay. I promise to stop teasing you.”

Jenny is relieved, but also very nervous. In a moment she will show her tits to a boy for the first time ever: “Put your phone on the table over there.”
Ivan does as instructed and thinks: “Damn, I would have loved to take a picture… or two…”
Jenny: “Okay I will lift my top and bra up, and show them for ten seconds.”
Ivan is disappointed: “No no no… If you want me to stop teasing you, you take off your top and bra, and show me those tits for at least two minutes.”
Jenny looks at Ivan and considers his offer: “Okay…”
Ivan smiles and looks, as Jenny pulls her top over her head and puts it on the table beside her. She opens her bra, moves one arm to cover her tits, before letting the bra fall off. Jenny picks of up from the floor and puts it on the table with her top.
Jenny looks at Ivan and lets her arms fall to her sides.
Ivan looks at Jenny’s small tits. They are small but matches her body, in the middle are two erect dark pink nipples, and no areolas just the two nipples.
Jenny watch her clock, time is passing extremely slowly. She thinks: “I am really regretting that I moved in the middle of the room before stripping. She so much hope that I can trust Ivan. He can so easily open the door, from where he is standing.”

Ivan does not think about opening any doors. He just think of the tits, and how he can get more.
Time is almost up, as Ivan moves closer to Jenny.
Jenny does as Ivan has hoped she would – She is going backward away from Ivan: “Please, don’t come closer…”
Ivan says nothing, he continue to walk closer, very slowly and with small steps.
Jenny: “Time is up, please don’t come closer.” She covers her tits with her hands.
Ivan is now next to Jenny’s top and bra, with Jenny five feet away.
Jenny discovers her mistake and thinks: “My clothes! No!!”
Ivan takes the top and bra: “You want your clothes?”
Jenny begs: “Please give me my clothes!! PLEASE!!”
Ivan: “Okay, I will put it back on the table. But then you will pull down your pants and panties too.”
Jenny is panicking: “No… I can’t… PLEASE!!”
Ivan: “Oaky, I will keep this then.” He walks around with the clothes in his hands.
Jenny is panicking for real: “STOOPP!!!”
Ivan: “Last chance…”
Jenny: “Okay… But just a quick look!”

Ivan puts the clothes back on the table and walks a step back: “Okay – Go on!”
Jenny moves her hands from her tits to her pants, she unzip them and pulls her pants and panties down to just below her pussy.
Ivan is so happy. Now he also got to see his first little pussy. There is not much to see from the five feet distance, but he is still very happy.
Jenny looks down at her own pussy. There is a little light brown hair on top of her slit. And her outer pussy lips are shown a little to Ivan. The lips also have a little sparse hair on them.
Ivan just keep staring, and is very disappointed, as Jenny pulls her clothes back on, and jumps to her top and bra. She turns around and quickly gets her bra and top on too.
Jenny turns around again and looks at Ivan, who is still looking at Jenny: “Now – Remember our deal!”
Ivan: “Sure.” He takes his phone, walks around and leaves the classroom.
Jenny stand here for a moment to think: “Wow… It was close… And how embarrassing to show him both my tits and pussy. But he seemed happy, I think he liked what he saw… I just hope, he is keeping his part of the deal…”
She looks down at herself and thinks further: “My god my pussy is tickling… I am really turned on, and this just did not help… I could not feel my tickling pussy before and when I stripped… But now… wow I could masturbate in here, if I was allowed…”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:56 AM   #77
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Great stuff! Keep it going!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #78
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great day on here this chapter was excellent and to think my birthday isn't until tomorrow!! Best present in a long time!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:48 AM   #79
birally

mmm i wonder, the 2 + 1/2 weeks are past..... what is going to happen? any chance on follow ups? Great story so far!
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:09 PM   #80
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Great stuff! Keep it going!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
This is a great day on here this chapter was excellent and to think my birthday isn't until tomorrow!! Best present in a long time!
Happy that you liked the present

Quote:
Originally Posted by birally View Post
mmm i wonder, the 2 + 1/2 weeks are past..... what is going to happen? any chance on follow ups? Great story so far!
I am so sorry, I have been so busy lately. I have another update ready now, but I do not know, when the next will come.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:10 PM   #81
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 26

Chapter 26

All six friends are home from school Thursday, they have all had dinner and are in their room thinking.

Mike: “I need to masturbate! It is not normal for me not to be able to do it! I really hope that I soon get the message to be allowed to masturbate again!”
He continue: “And it is only one of the dares, I also have to take a nude photo of myself. Where am I going to do that without getting seen by anyone? Good that I have two weeks to find a place.”
Mike: “I still wonder, how it would be, to do it with a condom on? I have to try it.”

Nikki: “It felt so strange to have Bobby feel my butt, and he touched my pussy too. I am so wet, I really want to masturbate…”
She continue: “I hope that Jenny survived today, I cannot wait to hear her story at our next game day.”
Nikki: “And where am I going to have my nude photo taken? And I have to do it myself, so no one can watch out for me. I have to be creative to find a good place.”

Elena: “I still cannot believe that I showed Tom my tits. Before they arrived, we would never had done such dares. I am sure that Tom is happy right now.”
She thinks even more: “And I have to be bottom-less for an entire day at school. I beg so much that no one finds out. I think I will wait until I hopefully gets to masturbate again. Right now I am so turned on.”
Elena: “And then there is the photo dare. I cannot think of that now, I just want the other dares done first…”

Jenny: “I really fear the naked picture dare. What do they want to do with the pictures? I hope it is not Tom’s turn to get them. It is bad enough that Adam has our nude pictures.”
She continue: “I was so cruel to the other girls yesterday. Nikki I asked to tell about her condom buy, and Elena I asked to show her tits to Tom – I really hope he enjoyed the show.”
Jenny: “I am just so wet right now. It turned me so much on to show my tits and especially my pussy to Ivan. Why is it so? I am so weird…”

Adam: “What a feeling when Sue touched my dick. I hope that she will do it again, just the two of us, and that she will finish next time…”
He continues: “My dick is exploding just from the thought of it. I hope that I soon get the message that I can masturbate again.”
Adam: “Then there is the other dare, I had almost forgotten about it already. That is going to be so embarrassing to send nude pictures back to them. I hope, I will get some back again.”

Tom: “Elena’s tits are making me so hard. And I cannot touch myself – I hope that I still have the memories of her tits, when we are allowed to masturbate again.”
He continues: “I am so scared about the other dare, I have to strip naked outside, and take a picture of it. My little dick is risking once more to be seen, just hope that I can continue to keep it a secret.”
Tom: “I wonder how it was for Jenny to show her tits. I envy that boy who saw her…”

At Bobby’s place the four friends are evaluating the last game.
Lena: “Yeah!! It is getting better and better. Even though it was a short game, it was so good.”
Karl: “Yes and they are doing everything without complains. Even the dares outside the game.”
Sue: “…They even ask for them now.”
Bobby: “I think that the no masturbation dare is hard for them. I bet they all have hard cocks and wet pussies, all desperate to masturbate.”
Karl: “Yes. And I am so sad that I am not the boy in Jenny’s school that have seen her tits today.”
Lena: “I am really looking forward to hear about that dare – And about Elena’s. I wonder, if she had done it today? Or if she is waiting?”
Bobby: “Yes that is going to be so good. We are going to hear about so many good dares next time. Those two, the two dares for all of them and the dares we will send them.”
Sue: “Karl – I have to say that I am so happy with you yesterday.”
Karl is blushing, but does not say anything.
Lena is curious: “Oh yeah that dare – What happened?”
Sue: “They showed me their dicks, and I even touched them”
Bobby is surprised: “What!?!”
Sue: “Yes I did, and Adam really liked it. I could have made him cum in seconds, if I wanted. And Karl – He just took it so cool. You were so good! Without your performance, Adam might had struggled when I touched you both.”
Karl is getting a little embarrassed: “I only did as we agreed.”
He looks at the others with serious eyes: “And I expect you to do the same. You all know that we presumably will have to participate more and more.”
Bobby: “That is true!”

Lena: “Now we have to decide one thing. When do we allow them to masturbate again? And when do we send them each a dare?”
Bobby: “Good questions. We don’t want them to be too desperate. We need to be fair with them, else they don’t take it all seriously.”
Karl: “I think we should pick them one by one, and let them do it from tomorrow.”
Sue: “Good idea. And then doing the next week, we can give them the next dare.”
Lena: “Should we give them only one each? Or multiple?”
Bobby: “I think that one is enough. They all have two or three other dares already. But maybe a truth or two later?”
Sue: “Yes, let’s follow the situation and do that.”
They divide the six friends among them, so they can end their masturbation dare and send them more dares later.
Then they leave Bobby to go home.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:29 PM   #82
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

You always pick the best times to update, I was rear ended in my car let's rephrase that my car was rear ended and I was in a crappy mood but now I'm happy AGAIN. Great update
Old 02-06-2015, 09:39 AM   #83
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
You always pick the best times to update, I was rear ended in my car let's rephrase that my car was rear ended and I was in a crappy mood but now I'm happy AGAIN. Great update
I hope that you have not done anything bad this time
Old 02-06-2015, 09:41 AM   #84
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Friday goes without any dares completed, any masturbation and any messages allowing the six friends to masturbate.
Saturday morning, Karl sends the first message to Tom: “Hi Tom. You are now allowed to masturbate again. Have fun! Karl.”
Tom reads the message and smiles: “Finally! It has been so long.”
He hurries to the bathroom, and he is happy that Jenny has not occupied it before him. Tom goes inside, strips naked and goes to the shower.
Tom turns on the water and starts to pump his little already erect cock: “Ohhh…”
It just takes a moment, then he gets his dry orgasm: “MMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!”
Tom gets his breath back, finish his shower and dries his body.
In all the hurry, Tom has forgotten to bring his clothes, so he only has his pajamas and his towel. He wraps the towel around him, and leaves the room.
On his way to his room, Tom meets Jenny. Tom has a huge smile on his face.
Jenny: “Why are you so happy?”
Tom’s smile fades away: “I… I…”
Jenny looks at him: “Have you been…? But we are not… Nooo… You have not gotten the message?”
She runs to her room, first she checks her phone, then her email. Nothing.
Jenny walks back to the hallway, and to Tom’s room.
Tom has closed his door, to get dressed, he just got his panties on, as Jenny opens the door and walks inside.
Jenny looks at Tom’s almost naked body, puts her hands on her eyes and turns around: “SORRYY!!! I so sorry!”
Tom quickly turns his back on her: “Jenny!!!”
Jenny leaves the room again and closes the door: “Tom, I am so sorry…”

Tom gets dressed and goes to the door, he slowly opens it and finds his sister outside.
Jenny continues to apologies: “Tom, I am so sorry… I should not have walked in without knocking… Please forgive me.”
Tom looks at Jenny for a moment, before her accepts her apology: “Jenny… It is okay… you did not see anything, you have not seen before.”
Jenny is about to ask about the message and Tom’s smile, but Tom is faster: “Now let’s go get some breakfast.”
They both goes downstairs to their parents and eat their breakfast without mentioning the episodes.

In the afternoon Lena is sending a message to Nikki: “Hi Nikki. If you are wet between your legs, ask for permission and you will have it. Lena.”
Nikki reads the message a few minutes later. She thinks: “If I am wet? I am so turned on. But is this a trick?”
She consider it for a moment, before deciding: “No… I can’t miss this opportunity, I have to answer.”
Nikki writes back to Lena: “Yes! I am really really really wet, please let me masturbate. Nikki.”
Lena reads the message and smiles: “She is so horny. I will let her do it… in a moment.”
She waits ten minutes, before answering: “Okay, go on. Rub yourself.”
Nikki has almost given up the hope, as she reads the message: “YES!!!”
She runs to her room and rip her clothes off. Nikki throws herself on her bed and buries both her hands in her pussy.
Nikki rubs and rubs, and two minutes later, she gets her first orgasm: “MMMmmm OOhhh…”
She does not stop, with two fingers in her tiny pussy and the other hand on her clit, she cums soon again: “OOOOOHHHH!!!”
Nikki’s third orgasm comes a few minutes later: “MMMMMMmmmm…”
She is completely exhausted, she lies spread eagle on her bed thinking: “Wow… Those are by far my best orgasms ever…”
Nikki falls asleep seconds later, and does not wake up until she hears her mother shout: “NIKKI!! Dinner is ready!”
She is a little confused, she finds her clothes and gets her pants and top on, before running downstairs. On her way she smells her hands, they smells bad from pussy.

In the evening Jenny sits in her room thinking: “I still wonder if Tom really did it in the shower? And has he gotten the permission?”
Tom too is thinking in his room: “I feel so sad for Jenny. It seem that she had not gotten the permission yet. Wonder when she will?”
Jenny decides to go to Tom’s room for answers. She knocks on the door this time, and waits for Tom to respond: “Come in.”
Tom is lying on his bed, watching his sister entering his room.
Jenny walks in, and closes the door behind her: “Tom… About earlier today…”
Tom is looking at Jenny.
Jenny: “Sorry to ask… But did you… in the shower?”
Tom is embarrassed, and not sure that she is talking about masturbation. He want to be sure before answering: “Did… what?”
Jenny: “You know… masturbating?”
Tom blushes: “Yes… why? You do the same… so?”
Jenny: “No… And that is my issue… I do not receive any message about it… Did you?”
Tom is getting in doubt, can he tell her? They didn’t say he couldn’t, so he decides to talk: “Yes… Karl send me a message.”
Jenny is disappointed: “Oh…”
Tom tries to comfort his sister: “I am sure you will get the permission soon…”
Jenny: “Yes… I really hope so…”
She turns around and leaves, she thinks: “I am so horny, I could do it in Tom’s room with him present: I will do almost anything, just let me touch myself…”

Sunday afternoon Mike is walking to a nearby forest with his camera. He is thinking on his way: “I wonder what they will do with the pictures? Maybe Adam will get them again? Or one of the rest of us will get them this time? I hope not…”
Mike finds a spot in the forest, where he cannot see or hear anyone. He takes off all his clothes except his boxers.
He thinks: “Maybe I should take a test shot, before I drop my boxers?”
Mike setup his camera on a nearby tree stump. He set it to ten second delay and run in front of the camera to pose.
The camera takes the photo, and Mike runs back to the camera. He looks at the photo: “Too far away…”
He repeat the process, but stands closer to the camera.
Mike looks at the second photo: “Much better.”
He drops his boxers, his erect cock is jumping out: “No – stupid dick… Now they might think that I am enjoying myself out here…”
Mike setup the camera again: “Okay, ten second delay and three repeating photos.”
He place the camera on the stump, and runs in front of the camera on the previously selected place. The camera takes the three photos and Mike runs to it to check it again.
Suddenly he hears branches crack nearby. He panics. Mike looks around to find out where the sound is coming from. He cannot figure it out, so he jumps to his clothes to get dressed.
More branches are cracking, but still no one to see. Mike has his boxers and pants on, and soon also his shirt. He looks around, still no one.
Mike gets the rest of his clothes on and takes his camera. He starts to walk away.
He is walking all the way out of the forest thinking: “It must have been an animal… I hope so…”

At home he connects the camera to his computer, to check the three pictures.
They are all pretty much identical. He is posing completely naked in the middle of a forest, with his hard dick pointing straight up.
Mike looks closely at the last photo, a drop of pre-cum running down his dick.
He thinks: “How embarrassing…”
Mike is about to delete the last picture, as he feels his dick coming to live again.
He thinks again: “Noo… I cannot send it…”
Mike is considering it for several minutes, until he decides to do it. It is such a turn on.
He sends the email to all four, hoping for the best, fearing the worst.

Sue is the first to check the email from Mike: “Nice one. In the forest, and completely naked. Good. I believe that Mike should be awarded for being the first to complete the dare, so maybe I should let him complete the other one too.”
She sends a text message to Mike: “Nice photo. Have you also completed the other dare?”
Mike reads the message and thinks: “Completed? Maybe she just mean if I have been masturbation?”
He writes back to Sue: “I have not been masturbating, if that is what you are asking?”
Sue is pleased: “Good, then you have completed that too, and you are now allowed to do it again.”
Mike is relieved. He looks down at his dick and thinks: “Should I?”
He pulls his cock out of his pants and boxers and begin masturbating.
Then Mike remembers his condoms: “I should put a condom on, to try how it feels.”
He finds a condom and this time he gets it on his dick the first time.
Mike is stroking his cock up and down with one hand. It feels so good for Mike, and soon he is pumping seven batches of sperm into his condom: “MMMMMMMmmmm…”
He thinks: “That was good. And much easier to cleanup now, with the condom on.”
Mike pulls the condom of his half-erect dick. He is very careful not to spill his sperm on the floor. He throws the condom in his waste bind before pulling his clothes back on.
He is thinking: “Did I get the permission to masturbate, because I completed the photo dare? Should I tell the others? No, they can figure it out by themselves, maybe they already have?”
Old 02-06-2015, 02:38 PM   #85
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Everything good today, thanks for the updates great chapter.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:16 AM   #86
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Everything good today, thanks for the updates great chapter.

Great, nice to hear
Old 02-10-2015, 10:17 AM   #87
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Monday morning Elena has just left her shower. She is thinking: “I only have three days to complete my bottom-less dare… I just need to masturbate first.”
Elena goes to her room to get dressed. Here she looks at her phone: “Hi Elena. I bet your pussy is about to explode, so you may now masturbate again. Sue.”
She is so relived. Elena throws her bathrobe on the floor and walks to her mirror.
Elena looks at herself in the mirror, as her right index finger is playing with her clit: “MMMmm…”
She looks at her tits and thinks: “They must be something special, since everyone wants to see them.”
Elena moves her left hand to her tits, and plays with them, while she increases the pace on her clit: “Mmmm…”
She closes her eyes, as her left hand starts to play with her erect nipples, and soon her clit stimulation is bringing her over the edge: “Ohhhhh…mmmmmm…”
Elena opens her eyes again and thinks: “Have I been longing for that? Ohhh Yes…”
She continues to think: “Should I also complete my other dare? I promised myself that I would do it, as soon as I had masturbated…”
Elena finds her shortest skirt, she puts it on and looks in the mirror. It ends halfway between her pussy and knees. Elena thinks: “I have to be very careful not the bend down…”

In school Elena is struggling with her short skirt. She is constantly aware of the skirt and her missing panties. Elena’s pussy is tickling, and despite the orgasm this morning, it is ready for another one.
Several times Elena’s shoelaces must be tied, and every time, Elena is about to just bend over to tie them. However she just manages to stop herself, and do it properly.
After the lunch break Elena has gotten more used to the clothing situation. She walks around almost normally, and it is only her wet pussy that makes her aware of the situation.
In her last session change, however something happens. Elena is on her way up the stairs, as she trips. Her skirt is pushed upwards, and her bottom-less state is visible to everyone behind her.
Elena quickly gets up, pulls her skirt down again and looks behind her.
Two girls unknown to Elena giggles and whispers. One of the pointing at Elena while smiling.
Elena blushes and runs up the stairs and into her classroom. She thinks: “My god that was embarrassing, I wonder what they saw? Luckily they did not make a scene…”

Tuesday in the lunch break Adam receives a long waited message on his phone: “Hi Adam. It is time for you to be allowed to masturbate again. Have fun! Bobby.”
Adam thinks: “It is almost a week since I last masturbated, I cannot remember, when I have waiting that long…”
The school day passes and Adam gets home. He goes straight to his room, to start masturbating. Adam has his hand on his cock, and thinks back at his dare last week: “I felt so wonderful when Sue touched me. I wish, she was here to finish me off.”
I that second, Adam’s dick explodes, and sperm is pumping from it onto his stomach.
Adam is happy, and then he thinks: “What a mess…”
He gets it all cleaned up and returns to his room.

Adam thinks: “Now I am ready for the other dare. No one at home, so let me go outside and get it done.”
He strips down to his boxers and puts a towel around his body. Adam finds his camera and walks outside.
Adam thinks: “So where am I going to do this? Okay - The front garden would be find.”
He sets up the camera, takes off his boxers and walks into position.
Adam stands five yards from the entrance to their driveway, where he unwrap the towel in front of his body, stretching it out behind him, covering his ass and most of his back from anyone behind him.
The camera takes the photo, and Adam wraps the towel around him again, before he walks to the camera to check the photo.
Adam looks at the photo: “Perfect!”
He picks up his camera and boxers and walks back into house.
Adam quickly sends the photo and thinks: “Finally, done with all my dares!”

That evening the four friends sits at home with the computers, where they are chatting about the two completed photo dares.
Sue: “I am really impressed with Mike’s photo.”
Karl: “Yes it was just, as we have hope for.”
Lena: “In a forest and completely naked.”
Bobby: “Only little thing that could have improved would be someone in the background. But that was not what we requested. So agree – Good photo.”
Karl: “Adam however I am not that impressed with.”
Bobby: “Nope – He is not naked, and he is not in a public place.”
Lena: “Okay we can see his dick and he is outside.”
Sue: “But not what the dare was about.”
Bobby: “So what do we do? Should we tell him now or wait?”
Lena: “He needs a punishment.”
Karl: “Yes, something that makes sure that he and all the others know, we do not tolerate dares not being completed.”
Sue: “Yes the punishment have to be far worse than the dare.”
Lena: “Maybe we should wait to see who else fails the dare?”
Karl: “Let’s hope that this is the only one.”
Sue: “Yes, let’s hope that.”
Bobby: “If it is, maybe we should have the other five help with the punishment?”
Karl: “Great idea – They have been cheated, as much as we have.”
Sue: “And what if some of the others are cheating?”
Bobby: “Then we will have to step in and punish them ourselves.”
Lena: “Good, that is the agreement then? We wait and see what the other four is going to do with the dare?”
Bobby: “I think that my individual dare will feels like a punishment to Adam, so I think I will send it right away.”
They all agree and ends the chat session.

Adam reads his mail just before he goes to bed. He is surprised to see a mail from Bobby.
His heart is beating fast, he opens the email and reads: “Hi Adam. I have a little dare for you. It involves the six photos we send to you a while ago. I dare you to ask all of your five friends, if they want you to delete their photo. If they want you to, you will delete it. If all five ask you to delete their photo, you will also delete your own. Let me know when you are done. Bobby.”
Adam is sad. He does not want to delete the photos, especially not Elena’s.
He decides to look at the photos one last time. Adam feels his dick getting hard, so he takes it out of his pajamas and starts to stroke it.
Adam looks at his three female friends, as he cums: “Ohhhhh!!!”
He looks at the mail and thinks: “I will ask them tomorrow. There is no way Bobby can know that I have already read the mail!”
Adam closes his computer, turns off the light and goes to sleep.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:46 PM   #88
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update I agree Adam needs to pay for trying to find a loophole
Old 02-11-2015, 09:23 AM   #89
hazardous

Addicted to this story. I'd like to see the tables turned on bullies though
hazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:13 AM   #90
peter1111