Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-27-2014, 10:48 PM   #1
bandgeek910

Default Cassie's Confinement

Triggers and warnings: This story will deal with rape, kidnapping, and torture. Not sure where it'll go from here precisely, and this is my first post/story, even though I'm a long time lurker. Can't guarantee the next posts will be as long, this was written by demand from a dare, but I'm definitely looking to continue the story. All feedback welcome!

Cassie woke up and immediately noticed something was off. She felt really groggy, more so than her normal weekend hangover, and went to rub her eyes to try to shake the feeling. When she tried to move them, though, she noticed her arms were tied to her sides with a rope that wrapped over her torso. As she tried to blink herself to further consciousness, she realized it was pitch black and shook her head back and forth to come to the conclusion that she had a blindfold on. What the hell did I drink last night? Cassie thought to herself, and who the hell did I go home with? Terror then struck her further as she realized her legs were also tied at the ankles, and when she tried to move them, she figured they were tied to the posts of a bed at the way her legs were splayed out. As she became more alert and self aware, she began squirming and felt that the rope binding her arms to her sides was more intricate than she thought. From what she could feel, her perky C breasts were bound and were connected to a rope that ran between her legs and nestled itself firmly between her shaved pussy lips and asscrack. That was anchored around her waist, holding her hands by her sides, and it felt like it ran up her back where it was tied around her neck, not choking her, but not comfortably either, and then it was anchored somewhere behind/above her head. Oh, and probably obviously at this point, she was stark naked.

Panic began to sink in as she started thrashing around more violently trying to at least loosen her bonds, and grunting as the pain cut in from the ropes. She probably did this for about two minutes when she heard a slow creaking noise. She froze in fear as she figured the sound came from a door. “Who’s there?” Cassie tried to demand, but it came out more like the whimper of a child, not the 22 year old bombshell Cassie was used to being. As a professional cheerleader, she was used to commanding all aspects of her life- things came easy to you when you had a size 2 waist, but a perfect hourglass figure, permanent summer tan skin, pin straight blonde hair and striking green eyes. Let’s not forget those dynamite natural C tits, couple that with a 5’10” body that’s almost all legs and you’ve got yourself a package deal.

Cassie didn’t get a response to her question and didn’t hear anything aside from another creak from what she assumed was the door closing. This assumption was confirmed as she heard the click of a doorknob catching it’s place and the hardware of the lock as someone locked the door. “What’s going on?!” Cassie demanded, a little more firmly this time, swallowing down her fear. Her breathing became a little quicker as she was unable to hear anything else.

FWAP FWAP

What felt like a leather-clad hand quickly delivered two sharp blows to Cassie’s tightly bound tits. Cassie shrieked in pain, and her abused boobs stung where they had been struck. Judging on the area of the sting, she was guessing it was a man. Tears streamed down her face as she realized her predicament, and the pain and panic set in.

“Please, who are you? What do you want with me?” Cassie whimpered and begged.

Finally, her captor spoke. “For now, I am master. You need not know anything else, Cassandra Clairborne. As to what I want with you, well, heh, I want to teach you a lesson.”

His deep voice didn’t seem familiar to Cassie, and he didn’t like that he used her full name. “A lesson? What kind of lesson? What did I-”

SLAP

“THAT’S ENOUGH QUESTIONS, BITCH.” He bellowed as he backhanded her across the face. “You will refer to me as Master and speak only when spoken to, got it cunt?”

Cassie merely whimpered and nodded her head in fear of being slapped again.

SLAP

“ANSWER ME WHORE!”

“Y-y-yes m-m-master” Cassie stuttered. Now her face stung on both sides along with her boobs.

“Good. Now, let’s have more of a look at the goodies, shall we?” The man walked very deftly, as Cassie was unable to hear where he was walking. Suddenly, she felt her boobs squeezed tightly and she squealed, startled and because her tits had undergone such torture already being bound and slapped. As quickly as the hands came, they released her tits and she braced herself for another slap as a result of her outburst. Her panicked breathing quickened, and she hated being blinded.

Just as she started to relax, she felt the crotch rope being moved over her lips to one side and she had a feeling at what was about to happen next. As she had feared, a finger started teasing her hole and she clenched it up and begged “no no no, please, please don’t-aHHHH” as her captor showed no remorse and shoved two of his large fingers into her hole.

“You’re one tight little cocktease, aren’t you bitch?” He wiggled his two fingers around and she kept begging for him to stop. His fingers quickly withdrew. “Alright bitch, it’s time to shut you up.” Too quickly, it seemed to Cassie, he was by her side again near her head. He ripped off her blindfold. “I want you to see what’s going to happen from now on, bitch.” He was holding a very menacing looking harness with a small dildo attached to it. He went to fix it over her head when she started freaking out and begging even more. He affixed the harness behind her head, and drew the other strap over top of her head, moving to put the dildo in her mouth when Cassie clamped her jaw shut.

“Open up, whore.” He demanded. Cassie just shook her head no and squeezed her eyes shut as well. “I SAID OPEN UP!” He yelled and delivered an open-handed smack right to her pussy. She yelped and he moved to get the dildo into her mouth. He stuck a finger of his into her mouth to adjust the dildo and she bravely bit down on his finger. He reared back and yelled “YOU STUPID CUNT” and delivered five blows simultaneously to her breasts. Cassie continued screaming as he did so and he thrust the dildo into her mouth before she could shut it again. She almost choked as he did so. “You dumb whore, you’re going to pay for that. Once we get this secured in here, you’re in for a world of hurt, bitch.” Cassie began to cry even more as he worked the dildo down into her throat a few times before securing it in place.

Through her tears, she began to examine the man. He was wearing a black ski mask, so she couldn’t see anything but his deep brown, determined eyes. She guessed that he was around 6’5” and had a pretty large but lean build. She couldn’t really tell his body type as he was also wearing a baggy black sweatshirt with the hood up and she couldn’t see his lower portion from the way her head was secured to the bed. Turns out, it wasn’t going to be much of an issue though, as he began to untie her bed bonds. He didn’t undo the rope around her body, but he did cut her ankles down. She didn’t get to enjoy it too much, though, as he took the severed ends that were attached to her ankles and tied them together. “Don’t even think about running, bitch, you’re locked in this room with me until I’m done with you.”

Cassie took the opportunity to try and see her surroundings. The room was pretty bare, it looked like a log cabin of sorts, but with no windows and only one door on the opposite side of the room from her. There were some things in the room she couldn’t recognize, and the room was dim with only one light hanging unceremoniously from the ceiling. She did see a tall table against one wall with a cabinet next to it, but she couldn’t make any of it out.

Suddenly drawn out of her exploration, her captor lifted her over his shoulder and walked to a chair in the corner near the bed. He sat down in it and flung her over his knees with her breasts hanging over one side and her ass sticking up over the other. “This is for your screaming, and then we’re moving onto your punishment for biting me, bitch.”

He rubbed something smooth feeling over her asscheeck, Cassie guessed it was the back of a hairbrush. “I want you to count out each of these thirty slaps to your cheeks and then thank me for them. You’ll get thirty on each side. Got it bitch?”

He brought the brush down on her right asscheeck with a thwap. “OW yes master, thank you master, one.” Except, with the gag in it sounded more like “yeh muhhmr, hnk yr muhhmr, uhn” By the tenth strike, Cassie was crying uncontrollably and forgot to count out the number. “What number was that, wench?”

“I- I frrgrt muhhmrr, phrrs-” THWAP.

“Looks like we’ll have to start over, then.” Cassie knew better than to argue and quietly whimpered. Needless to say, she didn’t forget to count or thank her master for the rest of the blows.

With a burning, bright red ass and a cried-out Cassie, the spanking was over. She wanted to rub her ass to make the burning stop, but her arms were still tied at her sides. “Now it’s time for the real pain, bitch.” He carried her back over to the bed and threw her down. He pulled out a knife and cut all of the rope off her body. Cassie flexed her arms a little bit to get the blood flowing and relished in the rope being dislodged from her asscrack.

Once the rope was discarded next to the bed, her captor pointed to a wooden item in the far corner of the room, it looked like a sawhorse, but larger. “Do you know what that is?” Cassie shook her head. “They call that there a wooden pony, and you’re in for the ride of your life.” He grabbed her arm and yanked her to her feet and off the bed. Cassie’s legs gave out from under her having not stood on her own in she can’t remember how long and being restrained for so long, but Master didn’t care, and dragged Cassie across the room, stumbling behind him. He let go of her arm and let her collapse to the ground at the foot of the pony while he went and began fumbling with some chains.

Up close, Cassie was able to get a better look at this wooden pony. It did look like a sawhorse but it had some scary looking modifications. Suspended above the horse, Cassie saw padded cuffs attached to chains attached to the ceiling. On the actual sawhorse were two planks that came to a point and triangled down, looking kind of like a pitched tent. Attached to a metal rod running from the middle of the horse to the floor were two more cuffs attached by chains.

As she was taking in the beast, she was suddenly yanked up by under her armpits and flung over the pony, landing split-legged over the point with a yelp. Master bent over and Cassie heard chains rattling, she assumed for the ankle restraints. She was too preoccupied with trying to lift herself off the pony with her arms, the pain from the point shooting from her pussy up her spine. She tried to grit her teeth, but wound up just chewing on the dildo occupying her mouth and tiring her aching jaw.

Cassie felt her captor’s large hand wrap around her ankle and yank it down. “Uh uh uh, you’re not going anywhere, darlin’.” Cassie felt the padded cuff wrap around her ankle and tighten. She saw him get up and cross in front of her to secure the other ankle. He grabbed her other ankle and she shifted all her weight to the already secured one. Her legs were still tired from the strain of being tied, but were gaining strength. Cassie’s hands began to hurt from where the wood was digging into them, but it was better than letting the board cut into her already sore pussy.

Master walked out and stood in front of her. He looked her up and down and chuckled, taking a step towards her and wiping away one of the newly streaming tears. She thought it was almost a kind gesture, until he took a clump of her hair in his hand, yanked it back, and whispered cruelly in her ear “Bitch, you don’t know nothin’ yet.”

He pushed her head forward and walked over to the wall, cranking a winch that lowered the ceiling handcuffs down, dangling menacingly in front of her face. Master sauntered back over and took the cuffs, waving them in front of her face with a smile. He went to take Cassie’s right wrist and she tried to pull it back instinctively. This earned her a smack to her tit and a more aggressive grab at her wrist. Once he had them both secured in the cuffs, he left her there struggling to reach the board with her hands, but the cuffs didn’t allow for enough give to reach. She was squirming about, AKA “riding the pony” as he walked over to the wall and cranked the winch again, slowly raising her arms above her head, but also pulling her slightly forward, putting the sharp pressure on sensitive clit.

He cranked until she was suspended from the ceiling by her wrists, standing just barely flat-footed. She finally settled on the balls of her feet, raising her pussy just enough off the pony. Cassie had taken plenty of ballet classes over the year to know, though, to know she wouldn’t be able to last very long in this position. She looked down at the beam, her protruding calf muscles, and then up at her captor, leaning cross-armed against the doorframe to the only entrance and exit to this prison swinging keys around his finger.

With tears in her eyes, she silently pleaded for him to not do this, not to leave her alone, to which he responded “enjoy the ride, bitch,” flicked off the only light in the room, and slammed the door behind him, sliding the lock into it’s secure position.
bandgeek910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:56 AM   #2
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting imagination you have their... atleast i hope it is only imagination...
SkyGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:07 AM   #3
Adriansub

Sounds like a good start, but maybe you should have a bit of a back story to how she ended up there.

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #4
bandgeek910

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylord View Post
Interesting imagination you have their... atleast i hope it is only imagination...
Yes, definitely just imagination haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriansub View Post
Sounds like a good start, but maybe you should have a bit of a back story to how she ended up there.
Very good suggestion! Stay tuned and I'll develop that more for ya
Old 12-28-2014, 01:32 AM   #5
Adriansub

You could also drag it out more, you are going for the more juicy stuff, try to tone everything down until the middle of the story. You could start from when she got ready for the night and you could also describe when the mysterious guy put drugs in her drink etc. but it is a good first try.

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 06:41 PM   #6
bandgeek910

Thanks so much for the feedback! I tend to like stories that move a little quicker, but as promised, some background as to how Cassie may have gotten into her predicament. Keep that feedback comin'!

Alone, scared, and in the dark, Cassie was sobbing through her gag and losing her will to fight the pony. Having no idea how long she’d been stuck up there, she gave up for a little bit, hoping her nether region would just go numb after a while. The tears had long run out, but Cassie’s thoughts were still racing, trying to piece together the night before.

It had been a pretty normal Saturday night. Cassie had cheered at a game earlier and following the teams win, went out clubbing with the girls and the players. She was dancing provocatively all night with the other girls, as usual, feeling sexier than normal in a new short, green sequiney dress that really accentuated her green eyes. It hit no lower than mid-thigh and had thick tanktop straps, but a low, plunging v-neckline to show off her tits. Her hair had started up in a high ponytail from the game, but as the night raged on, she let it down to whip around as she got wilder and more drunk.

Around midnight, Cassie decided to give her aching feet and ankles a rest and made her way over to a booth right off the dance floor with some of her squad mates. They were laughing and drinking more, taking inventory of the guys in the club, suggesting hook ups for one another.

“How ‘bout that hottie over there?” Mandy suggested for Natalia, signaling a handsome guy leaning on the bar among a group of friends. He had a chiseled face and was wearing a white polo, which exposed two full arm sleeve tattoos with entirely black ink.

“Mmm...you know I like em tatted, but he looks like a tool.” Natalia shot back and all the girls laughed and hollered.

“Hey there, gorgeous,” a man said as he swung his arm onto the booth behind Cassie and stood to her side, Cassie was sitting at the end of the booth’s bench. “What’s a guy gotta do to buy you a drink?”

Cassie gave him a once over and glanced back with a sly smile at her girls. He was probably about 6’2” with shaggy dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He had very defined features and was very good looking. He was wearing a silver-grey button up and nice black pants. He had a diamond earring in his ear, which Cassie didn’t normally care for, but she decided to go for it.

“I’ll have a Long Island,” Cassie batted her long, mascaraed eyelashes, “please.”

“Coming right up,” her suitor replied with a wink, then turned around and walked towards the bar.

The girls all giggled and teased Cassie playfully. “Well, we know who Cassie’s going home with tonight, girls,” Madison dug.

“Oh shut up girls. I’ll see you with a full report tomorrow,” Cassie shot back with a hair toss. She got up and adjusted her dress, then walked over to the bar. She found her guy and ran her hands down his back. He looked over his shoulder and smiled at her, slipped his hand in his jacket, and turned back around to grab the drinks. Cassie sweeped her eyes around the bar while she waited, saw the normal run of the mill bar guys and one guy sitting at the end of the bar who seemed like he was drowning his sorrows, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Cassie’s player turned to her and handed her her Long Island while he took a sip of what she assumed was a rum on the rocks.

He leaned back against the bar nonchalantly, “So what’s your name, cutie?”

“Cassie,” she replied. “And yours, hunky?”

“Ryan,” he chuckled. He took another sip of his drink, and Cassie followed suit. “What do you say we blow this joint?”

“After you,” she said and lifted her drink. The two of them clinked their glasses together and demolished the rest of their drinks. Ryan took their glasses and put them on the bar, then turned around and grabbed Cassie’s hand, leading her towards the door. Cassie glanced back over her shoulder and gave her friends a promiscuous wink to which they cheered and then she and Ryan were out the door.

Ryan handed his ticket to the valet and they made small talk while waiting for the car. He has one beautiful smile, she thought to herself, such straight white teeth! His car pulled up, some sleek black sports car, and he walked around the car to open her door and help her in, which she was thankful for as her feet were still aching from wearing those 6” stilettos all night. He closed the door behind her and walked around to his side of the car. Cassie started to feel a little tired, but thought nothing of it, since it had been a long day of cheering and partying. Ryan got in the car and they drove away. Cassie thought she saw the sorrowful guy from the bar standing alone on the curb watching their car pull out, but she figured she was just imagining things.

Advertisements
Kink Talk