Old 11-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
realwing

Default Amnesia

I woke up feeling tired and dizzy. I couldn't remember anything from last night. I really needed some water, so I wrenched my body up to find it wouldn't budge. Irritated and tired, I just went back to sleep. Back to the dragons of my dreams.

It felt like quite some time later that I woke up to come to the realisation that I wasn't just paralysed in my sleep but I was tied up, gagged and blindfolded. My sense of balance felt really weird as I realised that I was not lying down on my soft bed but sitting upright on a hard wooden chair. I wriggled around a bit to try to match what I was feeling with my various body parts. I was shocked to find myself very relieved that I was completely intact. This was serious. I just couldn't remember.

I tried to think. Just kept thinking. Trying to remember something. Anything.

I struggled about, trying to get loose, until I heard the noise of a door opening and footsteps coming towards me. I felt a gust of cold air rush over me making me realise that I was completely naked, legs spread apart tied to the legs of the chair and my arms tied behind me. My flacid open cock twitched slightly as I realised it was just drooping over the front of the chair.

"Well, it's time again" came an unknown rough female voice. I was just about to make some disapproving grunting sounds when there was a thump and I fell into another of my dreams again.

I had no idea how long it had been when I woke up again. I was almost blinded by the bright light in my face. I managed to adjust my senses a bit quicker this time. Turning my head, I noticed a few things. I was in what looked like a basement with grey unplastered walls. I was tied facedown spread eagle on a large table with a metal rod held horizontally across my stomach, between me and the table. I tried to look behind me, but I couldn't turn my head that much.

"Ok. Lift" I heard the same voice say again. I felt the cold rod rise, as it pulled my crotch up about a foot. My legs spread apart and cock dangling down between my two exposed buttcheeks. "Try not to make too much noise". I felt a sharp pain as something was thrust a good 6 inches straight into my tight ass. I tried to let out a yell through my gag but only let out a faint moan. My body lurched forward and head shot upwards, my chin shaking and my eyes starting to water.

"What do you call that?" I heard behind me "Do it properly this time". Fear started to flood me head as the unknown object that just invaded me was retracted. A split second later, it was thrust back in again. My teeth clenched around my gag as I started to drool and burst into tears. I felt my ass tighten around the object as my legs shook and my cock twitched up and down. I sobbed as I felt a sharp stinging in my cock, which I later realised was caused by cum dripping out.

"That's better" came the voice. "We can take him to stage 2". Questions rattled through my head as they were suddenly replaced with dreams by another thud.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk