Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #16
silkysatin
getDare Devil

another dare

4) You are going to be writing: “I hate writing lines, it makes my hand cramp up all the time” 100 times with your non-dominant hand or 500 times with your dominant hand.

I will be writing 500 times with my dominant hand.. THe 100 with my non-dominant hand is enticing, but my writing with it is awful.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #17
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default another pm dare

another dare

5) Add this to your signature: ‘For the next week, each time someone sends me a PM with the words ‘BAD BOY (or) BAD GIRL’ I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day”. At the end of the day, you will tally up the number of minutes to do and stand in a corner for a maximum of 120 minutes.

I already have this in my signature, so I will add another week to the time I have to leave it posted.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

Old 08-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #18
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Angry punishment instead of dare

My dare was to wear a crotch rope for 6 hours. I choose apunishment instead.

My punishment:
4) “Two pairs: Ask for two line writing punishments and two spanking punishments on the request TORD forum.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #19
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Unhappy punishment instead of dare

I rolled as a dare & have to do 4 dares

Dare #1
2) Wear a crotch rope for (roll one D6) hours. I rolled a 4= 4 hours.

I decided to take a punishment instead.
5) “Full house”: Choose two categories. Roll for two dares in one and three dares in the other.

I chose 2 from "time out"
5) Add this to your signature: ‘For the next week, each time someone sends me a PM with the words ‘BAD BOY (or) BAD GIRL’ I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day”. At the end of the day, you will tally up the number of minutes to do and stand in a corner for a maximum of 120 minutes. Since I already have this in my signature I added another week.
3) Kneel in front of a wall for (roll five D6) minutes. Keep your arms above your head, but do not let them rest on anything (the wall, your head…). I rolled 2-1-2-4-1= 10 minutes

I chose 3 from “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”
2) Write a 300 word essay on why you have to write a 300 word essay.
5) You are going to write: “Writing is an art, good calligraphy needs to be neat and pleasing.” 50 times. You must use two colors and switch colors every new word.
2) Write a 300 word essay on why you have to write a 300 word essay. I got this twice, so I guess I have a 600 word essay.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #20
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face "assume the position"

Here is dare #2

1) Spank yourself 30 times on each butt cheek with the implement of your choice, in the position of your choice. You must wear only a skirt and raise it to deliver your spanks. Guys, for a makeshift skirt, take some pillowcases and attach them with paper clips, baby pins or something similar around your waist.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #21
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Pencil “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”

dare #3

5) You are going to write: “Writing is an art, good calligraphy needs to be neat and pleasing.” 50 times. You must use two colors and switch colors every new word.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #22
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face “Sorry, I’m a bit tied up at the moment.”

dare #4

5) Tie your dominant hand to your body so that you can’t use it. Roll one D6 to see how many hours you must use only your non-dominant hand.

I rolled a 6= 6 hours

Old 08-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #23
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Angry "Time Out"

I decided I would go for 10 dares instead, so here is #5

5) Add this to your signature: ‘For the next week, each time someone sends me a PM with the words ‘BAD BOY (or) BAD GIRL’ I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day”. At the end of the day, you will tally up the number of minutes to do and stand in a corner for a maximum of 120 minutes.

I keep rolling 5 in time out. I will add another week to my signature.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Pencil “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”

dare #6

4) You are going to be writing: “I hate writing lines, it makes my hand cramp up all the time” 100 times with your non-dominant hand or 500 times with your dominant hand.

I'll do the 500 with my dominant hand.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #25
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Cool “Sorry, I’m a bit tied up at the moment.”

dare #7

3) Wear a chest harness for (roll one D6) hours.

I rolled a 6= 6 hours

Old 08-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #26
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Time Out"

dare #8

4) Go on truth or dare live chat and ask anyone to pick a number between 15 and 90. This is the number of minutes you will be standing holding a coin against the wall with your nose. Each time you drop the coin, you will add 5 minutes to your remaining time.

In chat I had 2 responses a 29 & 42, so it looks like I have 71 minutes.

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-14-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: to tell the amount I recived form the chat area
Old 08-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #27
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Cool punishment instead of dare

dare # 9

3) Grab a washable (or if you’re really brave or deserve it, a permanent marker) and write “ I’ve always wanted a tattoo” 100 times on your body.

I decided to take a punishment instead.

3) “Four eyes”: Attach your writing arm at the elbow to the corresponding knee. Write a 500 word essay on your punishment. When you are done, crumple it up and put it between your teeth. Then stand up (on the balls of your feet) on two objects that are of equal height (like two dictionaries) make sure there is a two foot gap between each foot. Hold your arms out straight to your sides, palms up. Balance an uncooked egg on each palm. Stay like that for 30 minutes. Every time one of your heels touches the ground or you drop an egg you must add 5 minutes to your total time.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #28
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Red face "Time Out"

dare #10

1) Use a random number generator (min: 1, max: 60) to see for how many minutes you will be standing in a corner, blindfolded. Do not set a timer. Instead, start a stopwatch (or just look at the time) and get in the corner, pulling your blindfold on. When you think your time is over, leave the corner to go check. If you still had some time left, your whole time restarts. Otherwise, you are free to go.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:19 AM   #29
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitless View Post
I LOVE this dare!! Kudos!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy you like it!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #30
siastnja

Default "Time Out!"

1) Use a random number generator (min: 1, max: 60) to see for how many minutes you will be standing in a corner, blindfolded. Do not set a timer. Instead, start a stopwatch (or just look at the time) and get in the corner, pulling your blindfold on. When you think your time is over, leave the corner to go check. If you still had some time left, your whole time restarts. Otherwise, you are free to go.

I rolled 11. Stood for a total of 15 minutes. Going to do another.
siastnja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk