Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
bailolo

Default Gigantic Random Task Dare [PG]

Hey, I don't know if this will appeal to anyone. I made it for myself, really just to improve my own self-discipline. It's 100 weird, harmless tasks that take a little determination to get through. Warning: it has a LOT of reading & writing in it (but a lot of other stuff, too).

Go to www.random.org and roll a number between 1 and 100. Do the task of whatever number you get. Since this is made for me, if there's something you can't do, just roll again. I'm sharing it because I hope maybe other people will have fun with it!!

1. Pick up a magazine and read it front to back.
2. Finish whatever book you are reading. If you are not reading something, start a new book and finish it.
3. Clean your room. Includes vacuuming, changing sheets, putting dirty clothes in laundry, organizing desk and wardrobe, etc.
4. Wake up at 6 am tomorrow. Be out of bed by 6:05.
5. Read 10 newspaper articles, start to finish.
6. Stand with your nose against the wall and hands behind your back for 15 minutes.
7. Write a 1,000-word essay about coffee mugs.
8. Edit five pieces of writing. Spend at least 30 minutes on each one.
9. Clean the kitchen, cook dinner for the night, then clean the kitchen again.
10. Take out the trash in every trash bin in your house. Walk through every room and if you see something on the floor which shouldn't be there, pick it up / throw it away.
11. Sit in a chair facing the wall for half an hour not doing anything and not changing position.
12. Write a mock graduation speech between 1000 and 1500 words.
13. Write a review of a book you've read.
14. Take a picture of something and figure out a funny caption for it.
15. Do not drink any milk or eat any dairy products for 3 days.
16. Play any sport for 1 hour.
17. Write a 2-page long script. The next book you read must be a play.
18. Do 50 crunches.
19. Chug a full glass of water.
20. All day: do not curse (includes writing), do not use God's name in vain, do not masturbate, do not watch tv unless it is children's tv, do not go on facebook or adult sites, do not go on the internet for more than 1 hour, do not listen to explicit music. Watch a PG-rated movie, make a drawing on the floor, drink a cup of juice or milk, eat bland food, read a children's book, and practice doing handstands/summersaults for half an hour, say prayers before going to bed.
21. Pick an argument with someone on any website.
22. Take a cold shower.
23. Bake something but don't eat any of it.
24. Eat five different types of vegetables immediately.
25. Walk in and out of every door in the house.
26. Break something and then fix it.
27. Hide under your desk for 30 minutes. Bring nothing with you. Do not leave till the 30 minutes are up.
28. Make a reproduction of van Gogh's "The Scream," filling up the entire sheet of paper. Use different colors that in some way correspond to the different colors used in the painting, even if they are not the exact same ones.
29. Run around the block.
30. Do 50 jumping jacks.
31. Read the "American Old West" Wikipedia article, start to finish. Write, in a notebook, a 500 word reaction to the article. Then draw a picture to accompany what you've written. The picture must be colored in. Rip out the pages and staple them together.
32. Go outside and touch 10 stop signs.
33. Go through all your clothes and sort out dirty ones. Then do your laundry.
34. Go outside and touch 10 street signs. Write down / remember the sign names, then draw a family (structured however you like) where the sign names are the names of the family members.
35. Floss every day for a week, starting now.
36. Figure out a point that is exactly 1 mile from your house/apartment. Walk there, then walk back.
37. Buy a box of paper clips. String them all together and then hang them between two points. Then take it down, undo every one of them, and put them back in the box.
38. Eat 5 leaves. Wash them first if you want.
39. Take everything out of and off of your bedside table. Organize it all alphabetically in a line by object name. Then flip your bedside table upside down. Then, flip it right side up again. Put back all the objects, in whatever order you'd like.
40. Go to the library, check out a book, and finish reading it that day.
41. March in place for twenty minutes. March, not walk
42. Read the Wikipedia article on René Descartes from start to finish. Then write a 500 word reaction to the article, in French.
43. Drop a handful of rice onto the floor. Pick them up one by one and then put them back into the bag.
44. Watch any war movie. It must have your full attention the entire time. No getting up or switching back and forth between activities.
45. Only eat raw / completely unheated things the whole day. i.e no bread, no cookies, nothing pre-made...
46. Roll again and then do that task every day for a week.
47. Climb on top of 5 things you have never been on top of before.
48. Make a comment on 15 different websites. The comment must be controversial or weird, yet something you believe in/support.
49. Name the first celebrity you can think of. For each letter of their first and last name, write down a physical exercise that begins with that letter. Do each exercise. Then write 500 words connecting yourself, the celebrity, and the exercises together.
50. Give yourself a chair wedgie for 30 minutes. As this is going on, read the NYS driving manual.
51. Edit 5 wikipedia pages.
52. Practice driving. If you can already drive, then go for a twenty-minute drive where you stay exactly at the speed limit.
53. Watch Dexter's Laboratory for 30 minutes online. No more, no less.
54. Roll twice, do both those dares.
55. Memorize a poem of twenty-five lines or longer.
56. Color your entire palm with a highlighter. Wash it off completely.
57. Print out a map of the world. Find Nice and circle it. Write in cursive on the back of the map everything you know about Nice and everything you've ever heard about Nice. Then stand up and say each aloud in a different accent while standing on one foot. If you fall over or repeat accents you must start over.
58. Write down all the fonts on your computer on a piece of notebook paper and memorize the list.
59. Give yourself a manicure and pedicure without messing up.
60. Learn to tie three different knots.
61. Listen to an album you do not yet know very well. Listen to it from start to finish without moving or doing anything else.
62. Record everything you eat for a week. At the end of each day, write a summary of what was good and what was bad, and make one improvement goal which you will follow for the rest of the days.
63. No reading, internet, listening to music, or watching tv the whole day.
64. Make plain popcorn. Eat all of it and then don't eat for 7 hours.
65. Make a salad dressing you've never made before. Then make a vegetable-only salad with at least 5 different vegetables and mix in the dressing. Take a picture of it, eat it, and then write 500 words about it.
66. Watch any movie two times in a row. Do not do anything else while you're watching (this includes eating, but not drinking). Give it your full attention.
67. In one sitting, write neatly 250 times, "I am writing this sentence 250 times."
68. Put three ice cubes in your underwear and keep them there until they melt. Do not change your underwear until the following day.
69. Learn to dance the Soulja Boy.
70. Bike ride for half an hour no matter the weather (except during a thunderstorm).
71. Rip your own underwear off.
72. Remain outside between 9 am and 6 pm. You can take whatever you want out with you, but cannot return inside for any amount of time between 9 and 6.
73. Only speak in French the whole rest of the day.
74. Sleep with the fan or a/c off.
75. Shave your legs, your armpits, and your privates. Pluck your eyebrows. Put warm water and lotion on each body part.
76. Make a dessert, clean the kitchen, then eat some of what you've made.
77. Give yourself a hard wedgie. Tug on it as hard as possible for an entire minute. Leave the wedgie in for 24 hours. When you have to go to the bathroom, you can take it out, but you must repeat the original wedgie process.
78. Learn to juggle three balls. Persevere until you are relatively good.
79. Watch a science fiction movie and then write funny fan-fiction about it. Fan-fiction must be over 500 words.
80. Do all the stretches you know. Do 5 real, full push-ups; 30 crunches; 30 jumping jacks; 20 squats; 20 right hooks; 20 left hooks; 10 right kicks; 10 left kicks.
81. Go online and find a website detailing how to do yoga. Do yoga for two, consecutive hours.
82. Find an exercise book / workbook and do work in it for hour. Write down a list of 10 things you learned and then stand up and read them out loud, no smiling.
83. Make a new account on a website you've never been to and post 25 different comments/messages. Every reply you get, you do 10 crunches.
84. The next book you read will be Darwin's "Origin of Species". You must read 100 pages every day.
85. Pull open a newspaper article. On a piece of paper, write out the article neatly. Do this while on the floor.
86. No electricity for 24 hours. No lights, no computer, no iPod, no cell phone (unless necessary), no kettle, no stove, etc. The A/C is the only exception.
87. Keep a minutely-detailed dream journal for seven days.
88. Today, you must first boil any water before you drink it.
89. Trace the shape of each of the seven continents on printer paper. Color them and name them. Cut them out and glue them on a piece of cardboard in their proper placement.
90. Do not close your bedroom door for 24 hours.
91. Write down sixty role models in order of esteem. Write one sentence saying why each one is a role model.
92. Get a big bowl or bucket and fill it up with water. Go outside and dump it on your head. Sit cross-legged on the ground until you are damp but not wet.
93. Kneel, facing the wall, for 30 minutes.
94. Eat a tablespoon of spicy mustard.
95. Every item of clothing in/on your dresser/closet you must put on inside-out then take off.
96. Get a deli sandwich for lunch. Get the one that sounds the least appealing. Eat it at home. Eat all of it.
97. Stand up and clasp your hands behind your head for 15 minutes. Afterwards, put your hands in your pockets for 15 minutes.
98. Spend a consecutive hour tending to the garden in some way.
99. For the rest of the day, you will only eat vegetables.
100. Today you're a devout Catholic. Read the Bible for 1 hour. Sing a religious hymn. Say 10 hail Mary's and 10 Our Fathers. Say your prayers before going to bed.

Last edited by bailolo; 07-08-2011 at 09:28 PM.
bailolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to bailolo for this post:
Old 07-09-2011, 06:00 AM   #2
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Smile my dare

I rolled:

54= roll twice, do both dares

93= Kneel, facing the wall, for 30 minutes.

7= Write a 1,000-word essay about coffee mugs.

I accept both dares
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:03 AM   #3
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Unhappy nose against wall

I rolled a

6= Stand with your nose against the wall and hands behind your back for 15 minutes.

I will accept the dare
Old 07-09-2011, 06:07 AM   #4
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Angry week-long dare

I rolled a:

46= Roll again and then do that task every day for a week.

67= In one sitting, write neatly 250 times, "I am writing this sentence 250 times."

OMG that's 1,750 sentences I have to write this week.

Needless to say, that's going to be my last dare for now.

Last edited by silkysatin; 07-09-2011 at 06:08 AM. Reason: updating response
Old 07-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
bailolo

That's a lot! I don't know if I could do that, haha. I've rolled twice and both times have been very easy on me: watch a war movie and learn to juggle. I've yet to learn to juggle but I've got three lemons right here. I intend to do this dare every day till the end of the month.
bailolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #6
Melty_Ninjers

14: Take a picture of something and figure out a funny caption for it.

I'm gonna make said picture my avatar (or at least part of my signature).
Melty_Ninjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Smile new dares

I'm finished with my writing for the day, so I decided to roll for 3 more dares.

Here's the results:

1. 83= Make a new account on a website you've never been to and post 25 different comments/messages. Every reply you get, you do 10 crunches.
any ideas on a website?

2. 54= Roll twice, do both those dares.

2a. 46= Roll again and then do that task every day for a week.

2b. 43= Drop a handful of rice onto the floor. Pick them up one by one and then put them back into the bag. (this is every day for a week)

2c. 93. Kneel, facing the wall, for 30 minutes. (this is every day for a week)

3. 54= Roll twice, do both those dares.

3a. 69= Learn to dance the Soulja Boy. (what is this, I'll have to do a search)

3b. 7= Write a 1,000-word essay about coffee mugs. (are you serious?, I just got done writing this!) (I'm going to request another essay topic from the owner of this dare)

3 dares turned into 5, oh well, I guess its the luck of the roll.

I will complete all the dares
Old 08-07-2011, 04:01 AM   #8
slavedownunder

Send a message via MSN to slavedownunder

Hi - firstly, love the amount of dares here, unique twist on the Dice aspect

I decided that I would roll 10 (yes, 10) times, as I'm bored. So here's what I got:

100 - Today you're a devout Catholic. Read the Bible for 1 hour. Sing a religious hymn. Say 10 hail Mary's and 10 Our Fathers. Say your prayers before going to bed.
76 - Make a dessert, clean the kitchen, then eat some of what you've made.
70 - Bike ride for half an hour no matter the weather (except during a thunderstorm).
79 - Watch a science fiction movie and then write funny fan-fiction about it. Fan-fiction must be over 500 words.
82 - Find an exercise book / workbook and do work in it for hour. Write down a list of 10 things you learned and then stand up and read them out loud, no smiling.
81 - Go online and find a website detailing how to do yoga. Do yoga for two, consecutive hours.
69 - Learn to dance the Soulja Boy.
32 - Go outside and touch 10 stop signs.
16 - Play any sport for 1 hour.
81 - Go online and find a website detailing how to do yoga. Do yoga for two, consecutive hours.

Used the integer generator on Random.org, surprised at all the high numbers and 81 repeating. Anyway, will have fun doing these.

18/M/Australia
Likes: Pain, Creativity, Underwear, Feet, Minor Bondage, Loss of control and others
Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Very Messy, Camming

For the next week, every time someone PM's me the words 'NO CHICKEN SCRATCH' I must write the following sentence 25 times: “Writing lines is one of my favorite things in the world.”
slavedownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #9
play-toy

51 - woo looks like im going to go edit 5 wiki pages

well all my edits were really ridiculous so the got changed like 2 mins after i posted them

: Pain, orgasm control, being talked down to, semi-public, bladder control

: Anal, diapers, sentence writing

: family/friends, pictures/webcam, extreme pain, public

I am forbidden from cumming until 11.28.11

Last edited by play-toy; 08-07-2011 at 11:59 PM.
play-toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #10
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default kneel facing the wall

93= Kneel, facing the wall, for 30 minutes.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

I'm working on memorizing the entirety of The Raven as we speak. #55
Old 08-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

Wow, this is a pretty fun looking dare(s). I am so going to do this!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
Dazza123

I Got 65. Make a salad dressing you've never made before. Then make a vegetable-only salad with at least 5 different vegetables and mix in the dressing. Take a picture of it, eat it, and then write 500 words about it

Likes: Wedgies, Slight anal (Pens, Pencils, That sort of stuff), Public (as long as it's private), Humiliation

Dislikes (Will do as a punishment): Edging, Spanking, Lines, Corner time

Limits: Family, Friends, Pee, Poo, Illegal, Permanent Damage

Couldn't think of anything else to put so if there's anything I missed just ask

Decided I'm gonna start posting more

Will answer any truth honestly in PM!
Dazza123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #14
silkysatin
getDare Devil

I rolled:

46. Roll again and then do that task every day for a week.

7. Write a 1,000-word essay about coffee mugs.

I already did the essay on coffee mugs so pmed the maker of this dare and asked for 7 different topics that I have to write essays about.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
Old 04-16-2015, 02:09 AM   #15
Darelover243

Im a guy and i have to do 75. oh well...
Darelover243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk