Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #1
andrewpinkle
Baby Member

Talking Diaper Dare

This will be my first dare and or post, so go easy on me.

What you will need: 2 liquid fleet suppositories, 4 bananas, rope, Goodnites or a small diaper, and a butt plug.

Roll a d3 to see how much water you need to drink 20 minutes before the dare and during the dare.

1- 1 regular glass or cup
2- 2 regular glasses or cups
3- 3 regular glasses or cups

Then roll a d3 to see how long you have to stay at a park or public area with the rope harness on.

1- 45 minutes
2- 1 hour
3- 1 1/2 hours

Then roll d3 to see how far away from your house or car you have to be when you take off the rope harness.
1- .5 mi or .8 km
2- 1 mi or 1.6 km
3- 1.5 mi or 2.4 km

1. What you will do is split the bananas in half and put them in the liquid suppositories.

2. Make sure to lube them up and then put them up your butt (put as many as you can fit).

3. Next insert your butt plug and make sure it goes in all the way.

4. Next you will tie the rope around your body to hold in the butt plug ( the reason you need to do this is to make sure it won't fall out when your bowels contract).

5. Then put on your Goodnite or small diaper. You can put on regular clothes if you want. Next is when it gets interesting.

6. Walk around in the park or public place while drinking water until your time is up. Make sure to be as far as you are supposed to be from your car or house.

7. Then dismantle or take off the rope harness and try to make it back to your car or house.

The reason you are supposed to wear a small diaper is because if you pee yourself you may overflow the diaper and it will leak. So you have to try and hold it, but when you take away the harness your butt plug might fly out and you will not be able to control your bowels for long. At this point your body will forcibly release your bladder too, if unable to hold your bowels. This imitates complete incontinence while in public if it works correctly. You can do this anytime during the night or day.
andrewpinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
spiderpigjam

Nuclear

Nice dare. Although impossible it is impossible to get home before you mess every inch of you below the waist. The suppositories can take as little as 15 mins to take effect and by 30 mins out of 60 I could feel the rope harness pulling tight as the butt plug started trying to push out. Ten seconds later I was drenched in piss and still had the back end to deal with. After about 40 mins the banana that had worked itself out along the sides of the buttplug essentially lubricated the rope, and the whole thing suddenly slipped. The force of the plug started ripping the sides of the diaper so I had to take that out to. I managed to just keep most in. I waited till 60 mins then tried to sprint back being absolutely desperate. Unfortunately sprinting made things worse and after about ten seconds of it I lost complete control. I'm gonna spare people the details but in short, the diaper might as well not been there. We are talking major incontinence. Took about an hour to get back after that whilst I hid behind parked cars when people passed.
but hey done it now so yeah would recommend it but not for the faint hearted or those who live on a road without parked cars.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dare, diaper dice, diapers