Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default DailyTasks Dice Dare (18+)

Daily Tasks Dare

The idea is to provide anybody with a set of Daily Tasks to be fullfilled for a period of time.

First, you roll TWO DICE, choose only the BIGGEST result and ADD 6 to it (only to the biggest result): this is the number of days you will have to fullfill daily tasks.
Example: rolled a 4 and a 2. I pick the biggest result (4) add 6 and have the number 10: I have to fullfill all the tasks I get here for the next 10 days, everyday.

Now, lets roll TWO DICES again and ADD 3 to the BIGGEST result: this is the minimum number of daily tasks you have to pick from the list bellow.
Example: I roll a 3 and a 1, so I pick the biggest result (3), add 3 and have the number 6: I need to pick 6 Tasks (minimum) from the list bellow and have to do all these 6 tasks EVERYDAY during the 10 days I got from the previous dice rolls.

JOKER CARDS:

Some tasks may be against your limits, we all understand that. But since its all randomic, we canīt help it. Dice are cruel.
I did, though, made one way for you to protect yourself (and your limits) by this third roll:

Roll TWO DICE, add 2 to SMALLEST result. This is the number of JOKER CARDS you have.
Example: I rolled 3 and 5, so I pick the smallest result (3) and add 2 to it: I have 5 Joker Cards.

How to use Joker Cards

There are two ways of using they:

1 - First way, you can use the Joker Cards to block the results that give you tasks you dont like/goes against your limits from the table bellow. You have to pay 2 Joker Cards to block one single Task, so use it wisely, cos I dont think you have too many Joker Cards to waste they like this.

Example: I readed all tasks and saw I dont like Task number 36 very much. So I will block it using 2 Joker Cards right away (before I even start the rolls for the tasks) to avoid being caught by surprise by it. I spent 2 Joker Cards, but Im fully protected Everytime I roll a 36 Task now, I will ignore it and roll the dice again to get another task.

2 - Second way: Everytime you get one Task you dont like, you can use ONE JOKER CARD to drop this task and get a new one (rolling the dice again and get a new Task). But there are some rules too. First, everytime you use a JOKER CARD to drop a Task, you spend the JOKER CARD (you have one limited number of it, remember. When they all are gone, its over). Second, if you want to use the JOKER CARD to drop a Task, you have to do it right after you take this task: you cant wait, or do the other rolls first to see what you will get from they, etc. If you want to drop a Task, it must be imediately. Third, and last rule, if you use the JOKER CARD to drop one task, you CANT USE JOKER CARDS ON THE NEW TASK YOU TAKE TO REPLACE IT, nor can use it on the next roll (but you can use it again in the roll after that)

For example: i got the Daily Task number 22, and I dont like it. Since I have 4 Jokers Cards, I use one to get free for this task. So, now I have only 3 Joker Cards left, but Im free from task 22. But I have to roll dice again to get another one to replace it (if it draws Task 22 again, I will ignore and roll once more untill get one diferent number).
Ok, for my new dice roll I get the Task 31 to fullfill: but now doesnt matter if I like it or not, or if its better or worst than the task 22 I dropped, I will have to do the 31: I cant use another Joker Card to get free from this one.
Anyway, I have to keep doing rolling the dice untill I get all the tasks I need, but... I got a task 17 now (if I had hit the 22, I would ignore and roll dice again. im still protected from it). Again, i cant use Joker Card to get me free from this one (its one roll after the use of Joker Card, I cant use it twice in sequence). But in the next one i roll dice, I can use the Joker Card again (AND, if now I get the task 22 again, I will be unprotected from it, I will have to use another Joker Card to drop it away).

for the pussies and the ones who are most scared (and only for they): I let you have 4 extra Joker Cards besides the ones you got in the dice roll, but you have to admit ina post here in the thread you were been a chicken and used extra joker Cards on this dare.

THE TASKS:

Every TASK you get you must fullfill DAILY during the number of days you drawn above (except when the Task says otherwise).

Evrytime you forget/cant/was unable to fullfill ONE TASK (or more) in one given day, for any reason, you have to post here (wich task, wich day, the reason, etc) and ask for a punishment on other members. ANY member can punish you selecting some new dare/task to you do for one day based on the elements of the Task you had missed. Also, you have to add one day to keep doing the Daily Tasks.

To select the TASKS, you will roll two dice and check the numbers in the table. The dice results will give you the coordinates for the task (its like naval battle), being the first die the horizontal line and the second the vertical line. You pick the Task Number on the table and check what it is in the tasks description bellow.

DONT FORGET TO READ ALL TASKS BEFORE START ROLLING so you will be able to block some unpleasant results in advance using your JOKER CARDS

NOTE: Tasks cant be DOUBLED twixe (only once). If it happens to one task be DOUBLED TWICE, you ignore and DOUBLE another task instead.
NOTE 2: You cant take the same task (whit same number on it) more than once - You have to rerroll the dice when this happens.

TASKS TABLE

First DICE is horizontal
Second, the Vertical
TN(Number) is "Task Number (Number)" (its ridiculous, I know)

Tasks Description:

TN1 - You CANT USE underwear for the duration of the Daily Tasks. Also, at least two hours a day, the girls will need to wear skirts/shorts/short dress and, during the time, she she cant sit with closed or crossed legs. Similar, the boys will have to wear thigh jeans (bermuda/pants, etc) or expandables at least 2 hours a day and need to get the cock hard (under the clothes) at least once while in public dressed like this.

TN2 - Nipple training Task: You have to clamp your nipples, while alone at home or elsewhere, at least 3 times each day, and leave the clamps on for at least 15 minutes. If you take they off sooner, you will have to do it again (restart the task all over for this day). Otherwise, its considered one task not done (then you come back here and ask people for punishment).

TN3 - Wardrobe Task: Everynight, before sleep, you will be your own wardrobe, by stuffing one piece of cloth you had used during the day inside your own ass (can b any piece of clothe you want, but must be fully stuffed and have to stay there until you wake up next morning)

TN4 - 3 Choices (choose one every day): choice 1 - You can only do laundry while naked; coice 2 - you can only eat breakfeast while naked; choice 3 - you have to get naked everytime you go to the toilet (public restrooms counts too). Choose what you want after wake up in the morning and use the rule for the whole day.

TN5 - Ass Training: have to wear/hold/have one buttplug or similar (similar in size, like two pen markers, or six pencils) in the asshole for the (total time, distributed in several sessions you choose) 6 hours a day. Every hour spent outside house while using the buttplug or similar counts as 1.5 hours.

TN6 - Have to spank you ass cheecks 100 times (for each check) with a ruler everyday untill the Daily Tasks are over. You choose when, how and where to do the spanks, but must be 100 spanks on each check EVERY ad EACH day.

TN7 - Clamp Walking Task: girls will clamp her clitoris (1 clamp here is mandatory) and labia with 8 wooden clothespins or similar in the first day, and add one new clothespin per day (second day will be 9, thrid will be 10...). Guys will do it one the cock head (1 here is mandatory) and bag/balls with 8 wooden clothespins and similar, and add one new clothespin per day too. This must be done fully naked in your bedroom or somewhere recluse. After it, tie your knees togheter and walk through the room for 10 minutes. After the ten minutes, you can remove the clothespins.

TN8 - Double Task: choose one (anyone) task you already have (if you have none yet, it will be the next you sort here) and DOUBLE IT: double the time, the quantity of spanks, the number of clamps, the number of times you have to do everyday (twice a day will be four times a day) etc...

TN9 - HOLLYDAY TASK: You can choose one day (any day you want) and do NO TASKS at all for this day (and only for this day) without a penalty or punishment. But you wont be able to touch yourself or cum during this day too AND WONT TAKE A BATH OR A SHOWER TOO.

TN10 - Fuck That Bitch Task: you will walk around your house and pick one object in a room (any object in shape and size that you think can fit your holes) and give it a fuck for 20 minutes (fuck 4 minutes, suck 1, fuck 4, suck 1, and so on till 20 min is over) in your bedroom, while naked and on your fours (girls can choose ass fuck or pussy, guys only ass). Next day, do the same, but cant choose one object from the same room you did yesterday (today is kitchen, tomorrow will be toilet, bedroom, living, etc.. cant be kitchen again, untill all rooms where done). You can only cum if you are allowed cuming by the other tasks. If forbide to cum in any Task, you cant cum here too. NOTE: if this task is DOUBLED, you have to choose TWO different objects, for TWO different rooms and give they 40 minutes of fuck EACH.

TN11 EGG Breaker - You will put one egg everyday inside your underwear and sit on it until it crack open (if you dont have underwear suitable for this, make inside one thight shorts, leather pants, etc, wharever can hold a egg on your butt). After that, give yourself a wedgie and (if using underwear or shorts) for 10 minutes, then you can clean yourself.

TN12 - Public Spanks: need to give 50 daily handspanks in each check on the bare butt everyday, but it must be done outside your home (a friend's home is ok, in the restroom is ok too, and in the backgarden of your own home is ok as well, but you CANT do it INSIDE YOUR HOME/HOUSE).

TN13 - Hot New Spices Task: You have to eat at least two things (fruits count as one, so, 2 grapes are 2 "things") thats was inside your ass or pussy for at least 10 minutes before you eat... In the second day, it will be "3" things, in the third, 4, and so on. This is to be done daily. (NOTE: if DOUBLED, it will start with 4 things in first day and add 2 each new day, and you will have to keep doing it for the DOUBLE DAYS you have to do the Tasks, so, twice as many as the others tasks you have. Example, I have to do my tasks for 8 days, I will have to do this for 16...)

TN14 - Double Task: choose one (anyone) task you already have (if you have none yet, it will be the next you sort here) and DOUBLE IT: double the time you will spend, the quantity of spanks, the number of clamps, the number of times you have to do everyday (twice a day will be four times a day) etc...

TN15 - Need to perform 10 edges a day. At least 5 of they must be done in public places or in view of the public (your bedroom window, if its opened and you are fully naked is ok)

TN16 - PeeHole Task: You will take something small and smotth (like a toothpick, but I wouldnt use a toothpick cos its sharp and can hurt. Use something safe, ok?) and introduce in your peehole, giving it one small and slow fuck for five minutes. Its to be done twice a day. After you started the fuck, you cant stop, cant take it off compeltely and cant cum or pee. Also, you cant cum or pee for 20 minutes after you ended the task (if you pee, you have to drink it all, if cum, have to ask for punishment here like you had forgot or not done this task).

TN17 - Little Whore Task: you will make the hapiness of your friends and;or strangers, ofering to at least 3 persons (it is mandatory that at least one must be oposite sex and at least one is same sex) to stick his/her fingers (how many they want) in your asshole, but you must say its only for 5 minutes. Ifg he/she says no, its ok, you can count as it done (after all, you had to OFFER, not force anybody). If he/she says yes... well, bend over and let your pants down. Hope you have lots of friends that now you are into dare things.
TN17 OPTIONAL: you can do this via webcam (without showing your face, if you dont want) in sites of sexchat of your choice or anywhere you want, offering people if they want to see you sticking a finger in the ass, but THEN you will have to offer yourself to at least 6 diferent people a day and, since you will use your own fingers to shove into your own ass, and typing in the computer with unclean fingers is too nasty even for you, you will have to suck the fingers clean after each ass fuck session.

TN18 - Spanking Bet Task: You are to make a "bet" with a friend (any kind of bet) where, if you loose, he/she will be able to spank your bare ass for 10 minutes non-stop with hands, a padle or a wooden spoon (let he/she choose 1). If you win the bet, you get nothing, though (but wont be spanked, for lucky). You have to make a bet (with the same or one diferent person) for each day.

TN19 - Naked Day: At least 3 hours (have to be 3 hours straight, non stop nudity, and cant be "while sleeping") of every day will be spent whit you fully naked. While naked, you cant close your windows of your home/room (all windows must be opened, but you can have the doors closed, sure... even the one of your bedroom) or turn lights off.

TN20 - Chastity Training: no cuming during the daily tasks whats or ever (no cuming untill all days are past). NOTE: If this task gets doubled, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CUM AFTER THE DAYS OF DAILY TASKS ARE GONE TOO, having to wait 10 more days untill you are able to cum again.

TN21 - Making the World an Happier Place: You have to flash yourself at least 4 times everyday. You can pretend it happened by acident, though (like "my pants fell down without any reason", etc). Can be done outdoors or on your window, you choose (if its to be in chats/webcam, you have to tripple this task, and flash yourself 12 times, what means to 12 diferent people). Before you do it, you roll a die and: 1-2 you will flash only tits (girls) or cock but not showing balls (guys); 3-4 flash your pussy (girls) or asshole (guys); 5-6 flash butt whith legs spread apart and body bent over (girls) or cock and balls as a whole (boys).

TN22 - Bladder Control Task: You will offer yourself as a pee slave to somebody you know and thrusth (in this case, you can use cellphone to do it) or here to somebody (open a thread, but instead of cellphone, you will exchange e-mails), and can only pee when she/he permits. You can ask permission to the your Master/Mistress to pee all the time, but remember not bore him/her much, or permissions will be "rare". If you pee whitou get the permission, you will have to drink it all. This task is permanent, works everyday, 24/7, untill the Daily Tasks are fully done. NOTE: if this task is doubled, you will need TWO Masters/Mistresses, and only be able to pee without drink it if have the permission of THEY BOTH. IF HOLLYDAY TASK gets applied here, you can pee whitout permission for one day, but have to tell the Master/Mistress that this day will be free for you in advance (at least 24 hours before your Hollyday starts).

TN23 - Jump Jack Day: You have to do 60 jumps Jacks everyday, fully naked and: boys, with 10 clothespins on your balls/cock and 8 more in the arms (not armpits, but in the arms); girls 10 clothespins on (both) tits and 8 on pussy/labia. You cna split the task to two sessions of 30 jumps (30 jumpjacks on morning, 30 on the night, for example) but cant split more than this. Once you start jumping, you cant stop untill get all jumps done, otherwise you will have to start again.

TN24 - I Love Stuffed Clothes: Everyday, you have to stuff one piece of clothe inside your ass and let it there for at least 30 minutes, then take out and wear it for at least 1 hour straight. NOTE: IF DOUBLED it means two pieces of clothe on your ass (not at same time, please) for 30 minutes, and wear they for 2 hours after take they out.

TN25 - You have to put one wooden clothespin inside each tennis, wear those tennis and stay with they for at least 20 minutes everyday: you cant sit, lay down or be on your fours while waiting to remove the tennis (can only stand, squat or walk).

TN26 - Corner time: Everyday, spend 15 minutes fully naked and on your knees in the corner of a room, with a vib inside (and turned on) your ass and blindfolded. You are not able to cum, pee, talk, moan, etc, while enduring this. You need to spend 15 minutes, but since you are blindfolded and cant see the clock, you have to ""count" the time in your mind, and when you think 15 minutes already passed, you can take the blindfold out and check the clock. If less than 15 minutes passed, you are to spend the double of the remainder time (if only 8 minutes passed, then you will have to spend 15-8 = 7 * 2 = 14 minutes) sucking that vib that was on your ass whiout take it from your mouth until the timer gets to the end. If more than 15 minutes has been passed, you will give yourself 10 paddles spanks in each bum check (while still on the corner and with the vibe shoved in your ass and turnt on) for EVERY EXTRA MINUTE (rounding up) you spent above the 15 original minutes.

TN27 - Down to Your Clothes: this is odd, so you only have to do one day at all (two diferent days if the task is doubled). You will be fully clothed (with old clothes, better) like: t-shirt, Pants, shoes, and will pour some of those stuff described bellow inside your clothes. After that, have to stay at least 1 hour with the clothes on (two hours on doubled task), whats or ever (cant take they out even to pee, so make sure you pee before do this task). You have to stuff all pieces of clothes you are using by distributing the stuff between they, including shoes, bras, panties, etc.
[b]Roll a die and choose from the options of the results. Do it again 3 more times (you will roll 4 times in total, so its 4 itens you choose from the results - or 8 rolls if the task is doubled, on wich each roll you will choose 2 itens instead of 1).

You can only repeat a "pick" from the result if you have no more option:

1 - 1 cup of Olive Oil OR 1 cup of Soy Oil OR 3 spoons of Ice Cream OR one smashed banana

2 - 1 broken egg (break inside the clothes) OR 2 spoons of Flour OR one pot of chocolate mousse OR 1 cup of baked beams

3 - Two spoons of red pepper OR one can of Red Bull OR one cup of Wet Suggar (half cup of suggar, then fill the other half with water) OR half tube of IceHot

4 - Half pot of VickVaporub (or anything with canfora) OR half tube of mentolade tooth paste OR a full cup of chocolate syrup

5 - Add a can of Condensed Milk to your itens list, roll the die again and pick two options of the number you roll (if you hit 5 again you consider it as 4)

6 - Add a can of Condensed Milk, roll again and add ALL options of the number you got (if you hit 6 again, or 5, consider the result as 3)

TN28 - Double Task: choose one (anyone) task you already have (if you have none yet, or if all you have are already doubled, then you will double the next Taks you sort here) and DOUBLE IT: double the time, the quantity of spanks, the number of clamps, the number of times you have to do everyday (twice a day will be four times a day) etc...

TN29 - Pussy/Cock Training: Boys have to create (and actually try it) one diferent way to tie up the cock and balls and then masturbate to edge EVERYDAY. Girls have to make one thigh Karada bondage (its one kind of panties made with ropes, just google karada and look for images) and masturbate to edge once, leave it alone for 10 minutes and use a vibe on clitoris (without untie yourself) to edge again. Then she can untie.

TN30 - You will "lose" a picture (polaroid or other kind of "papper printed" picture) of yourself naked in a public place everyday. You cant retrieve the picture after "lose" it (make someone happy by finding it). You dont have to show face one the picture, BUT the body must be pretty exposed and in a hulliating pose. DOUBLE THIS TASK also means that you will have to have something inserted in you on the picture (and this must be visible on the picture)
ALTERNATIVE FOR THE WEAKS OF HEART: Open one public album on kink talk and publish 4 pics each day till the Daily Tasks are over.

TN31 - You can only leave your home/house if you have your pussy and ass (for girls, and guys only ass) stuffed with something (you can choose what and which size). You cant remove those things before come back to home OR at least had spent 1 hour with they while outside.

TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the nipples (for girls) or balls (for men) clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.

TN33 - EXTRA TASK: you have to roll one extra time and get one extra Daily Task to do everyday (not counting this one in the total).

TN34 - The Big Choice: you will 1: flash your bum to a bus/train/etc or people in one public place or to five diferent cars from your window OR 2: you will masturbate to edge 5 times (without stop till you get the 5 edges) fully naked and gagged with your own panties or socks in front of a window in fully daylight display OR, 3: you will acidentaly "lose" your top (girls) or lower your bottom to the knees (boys) while inside a public pool (make it looks like an "acident"). You will have to do ONE of this Tasks only, and just for one single day (unless it gets doubled, then its two task each day for two days) BUT you cant choose what you will do: you will ask somebody else (a friend, or someone here) to choose what you will do.

TN35 - Dirty Feet Task: roll a die every morning. Even number means you have to walk barefeet on dirty or earth for 10 minutes before wear any shoe. Odd number means you will put dirty or earth inside your shoes before wear they. You can only wash your feet while on bath (if doubled, you will have to pour some dirty inside your pants too to get one Dirty Bum too)

T36 - Clamping Session: everyday, you will get 20 clothespins and use they to clamp all over your body (you can do tights, ass, pussy/labia, tits, cock/balls and belly). After all they are in place, wiat 30 seconds and change one of position (take it off and clamp it in another place), then wiat 30 more seconds and move another one to a new position... and keep doing it until 1 hour is passed. Doubled task means 2 hours of time for play (two sessions of 1 hour each), but the 20 clamps and and 30 seconds wait remains as they are: these number wont double.

Final considerations

- remember always to play safe, and having fun, cos fun is the whole idea here.
- If some tasks you got seems too "dangerous" (risk of being caught or against your limits), you can state it here and ask people to trade it for thre or four others tasks of they choice (from the list or they creation).
- I know the whole game here needs and could use some improvement, Im open to sugestions of how to improve this dare

Have fun you all.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

awesome dare you put so much thought into this i love the whole grid thing very original
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy dude View Post
awesome dare you put so much thought into this i love the whole grid thing very original
Hey, thanks. I made it all yesterday, but had thought about it for like a week before. The grid kind looks like I Ching, but was made to avoid diferent chances in the results of the dice rolls. Like, when you roll 2 dice and add the results, you have much more chance to get a 7 than a 2 or a 12. With the table, all chances are the same :-)

Hope ppl like it too.
Thanks for the coments :-)

Old 11-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
TheMichael435

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!

Dislikes: ice, fire, damage, illegal, and family
TheMichael435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Still waiting the first costumer :-)

Old 12-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default Master john forced karl to do it

Daily Tasks Dare

First, you roll TWO DICE, choose only the BIGGEST result and ADD 6 to it (only to the biggest result): this is the number of days you will have to fullfill daily tasks.

--> I got 2 and 3 so 3 was the one... I added 6 so I must perform the tasks 9 days

Now, lets roll TWO DICES again and ADD 3 to the BIGGEST result: this is the minimum number of daily tasks you have to pick from the list bellow.

--> I got 6 and 3 so 6 was the good one... so 9 daily tasks are to be performed !

JOKER CARDS:

Some tasks may be against your limits, we all understand that. But since its all randomic, we canīt help it. Dice are cruel.
I did, though, made one way for you to protect yourself (and your limits) by this third roll:

Roll TWO DICE, add 2 to SMALLEST result. This is the number of JOKER CARDS you have.

--> I got 4 and 1 so just 3 joker cards
my Master decided to apply the second way to use the jocker cards
How to use Joker Cards

2 - Second way: Everytime you get one Task you dont like, you can use ONE JOKER CARD to drop this task and get a new one (rolling the dice again and get a new Task). But there are some rules too. First, everytime you use a JOKER CARD to drop a Task, you spend the JOKER CARD (you have one limited number of it, remember. When they all are gone, its over). Second, if you want to use the JOKER CARD to drop a Task, you have to do it right after you take this task: you cant wait, or do the other rolls first to see what you will get from they, etc. If you want to drop a Task, it must be imediately. Third, and last rule, if you use the JOKER CARD to drop one task, you CANT USE JOKER CARDS ON THE NEW TASK YOU TAKE TO REPLACE IT, nor can use it on the next roll (but you can use it again in the roll after that)

Here are the daily tasks

6 - 3
TN26 - Corner time: Everyday, spend 15 minutes fully naked and on your knees in the corner of a room, with a vib inside (and turned on) your ass and blindfolded. You are not able to cum, pee, talk, moan, etc, while enduring this. You need to spend 15 minutes, but since you are blindfolded and cant see the clock, you have to ""count" the time in your mind, and when you think 15 minutes already passed, you can take the blindfold out and check the clock. If less than 15 minutes passed, you are to spend the double of the remainder time (if only 8 minutes passed, then you will have to spend 15-8 = 7 * 2 = 14 minutes) sucking that vib that was on your ass whiout take it from your mouth until the timer gets to the end. If more than 15 minutes has been passed, you will give yourself 10 paddles spanks in each bum check (while still on the corner and with the vibe shoved in your ass and turnt on) for EVERY EXTRA MINUTE (rounding up) you spent above the 15 original minutes.

It will be on Master's supervision... I did it today... and got 2 minutes more than the time scheduled... so 20 paddles strokes on each cheeks

1 - 5
T36 - Clamping Session: everyday, you will get 20 clothespins and use they to clamp all over your body (you can do tights, ass, pussy/labia, tits, cock/balls and belly). After all they are in place, wiat 30 seconds and change one of position (take it off and clamp it in another place), then wiat 30 more seconds and move another one to a new position... and keep doing it until 1 hour is passed. Doubled task means 2 hours of time for play (two sessions of 1 hour each), but the 20 clamps and and 30 seconds wait remains as they are: these number wont double.
--> one session done today ! wow ! really hard

2- 3

TN35 - Dirty Feet Task: roll a die every morning. Even number means you have to walk barefeet on dirty or earth for 10 minutes before wear any shoe. Odd number means you will put dirty or earth inside your shoes before wear they. You can only wash your feet while on bath (if doubled, you will have to pour some dirty inside your pants too to get one Dirty Bum too)
today i got an odd so i have earth in my sneekers for the day

4 - 5

TN29 - Pussy/Cock Training: Boys have to create (and actually try it) one diferent way to tie up the cock and balls and then masturbate to edge EVERYDAY.

Still to be done for the first day under Master's supervision

2 - 2
TN1 - You CANT USE underwear for the duration of the Daily Tasks. Also, at least two hours a day, the boys will have to wear thigh jeans (bermuda/pants, etc) or expandables at least 2 hours a day and need to get the cock hard (under the clothes) at least once while in public dressed like this.

--> done to come back home in tight jeans and erected whithout any underwear... Master decided no underwears during the 9 days

2 - 6
TN15 - Need to perform 10 edges a day. At least 5 of they must be done in public places or in view of the public (your bedroom window, if its opened and you are fully naked is ok)

Master decided i must perform the 10 times at work... i did it this morning

4 - 3
TN9 - HOLLYDAY TASK: You can choose one day (any day you want) and do NO TASKS at all for this day (and only for this day) without a penalty or punishment. But you wont be able to touch yourself or cum during this day too AND WONT TAKE A BATH OR A SHOWER TOO.

Lucky said my Master but a day without touching myself and dirty is a real challenge for me

5 - 5
TN24 - I Love Stuffed Clothes: Everyday, you have to stuff one piece of clothe inside your ass and let it there for at least 30 minutes, then take out and wear it for at least 1 hour straight. NOTE: IF DOUBLED it means two pieces of clothe on your ass (not at same time, please) for 30 minutes, and wear they for 2 hours after take they out.

--> master decided it will be with a sock... i have socks indide right now... I will have to take there to go ouside for shopping in a few hours

2 - 6

TN11 EGG Breaker - You will put one egg everyday inside your underwear and sit on it until it crack open (if you dont have underwear suitable for this, make inside one thight shorts, leather pants, etc, wharever can hold a egg on your butt). After that, give yourself a wedgie and (if using underwear or shorts) for 10 minutes, then you can clean yourself.

--> Master laughted when i had to do that today... i did it with a pair of teighten shorts... the 10 minutes with this on my ass had been a real time !

Thank you to help my Master to keep me in line

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Days: 7
Tasks: 6
Joker cards: 6

TN7 - Skip, 4 left.
1) TN6
2) TN4
3) TN9
TN26 - Skip, 2 left.
4) TN31
TN33 - Extra Task
5) TN1
6) TN10
7) TN32

- - - -

Spoiler:
TN6 - Have to spank you ass cheecks 100 times (for each check) with a ruler everyday untill the Daily Tasks are over. You choose when, how and where to do the spanks, but must be 100 spanks on each check EVERY ad EACH day.

TN4 - 3 Choices (choose one every day): choice 1 - You can only do laundry while naked; coice 2 - you can only eat breakfeast while naked; choice 3 - you have to get naked everytime you go to the toilet (public restrooms counts too). Choose what you want after wake up in the morning and use the rule for the whole day.

TN31 - You can only leave your home/house if you have your pussy and ass (for girls, and guys only ass) stuffed with something (you can choose what and which size). You cant remove those things before come back to home OR at least had spent 1 hour with they while outside.

TN33 - EXTRA TASK: you have to roll one extra time and get one extra Daily Task to do everyday (not counting this one in the total).

TN1 - You CANT USE underwear for the duration of the Daily Tasks. Also, at least two hours a day, the girls will need to wear skirts/shorts/short dress and, during the time, she she cant sit with closed or crossed legs. Similar, the boys will have to wear thigh jeans (bermuda/pants, etc) or expandables at least 2 hours a day and need to get the cock hard (under the clothes) at least once while in public dressed like this.

TN10 - Fuck That Bitch Task: you will walk around your house and pick one object in a room (any object in shape and size that you think can fit your holes) and give it a fuck for 20 minutes (fuck 4 minutes, suck 1, fuck 4, suck 1, and so on till 20 min is over) in your bedroom, while naked and on your fours (girls can choose ass fuck or pussy, guys only ass). Next day, do the same, but cant choose one object from the same room you did yesterday (today is kitchen, tomorrow will be toilet, bedroom, living, etc.. cant be kitchen again, untill all rooms where done). You can only cum if you are allowed cuming by the other tasks. If forbide to cum in any Task, you cant cum here too. NOTE: if this task is DOUBLED, you have to choose TWO different objects, for TWO different rooms and give they 40 minutes of fuck EACH

TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the nipples (for girls) or balls (for men) clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #8
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default Master forced me to let the dices again

My Master said 12 tasks. NO jobcker
here they are

4 4
TN25 - You have to put one wooden clothespin inside each tennis, wear those tennis and stay with they for at least 20 minutes everyday: you cant sit, lay down or be on your fours while waiting to remove the tennis (can only stand, squat or walk).

2 5
TN12 - Public Spanks: need to give 50 daily handspanks in each check on the bare butt everyday, but it must be done outside your home (a friend's home is ok, in the restroom is ok too, and in the backgarden of your own home is ok as well, but you CANT do it INSIDE YOUR HOME/HOUSE).
--> Master said it will be in a friend's home

5 4
TN7 - Clamp Walking Task: Guys will do it one the cock head (1 here is mandatory) and bag/balls with 8 wooden clothespins and similar, and add one new clothespin per day too. This must be done fully naked in your bedroom or somewhere recluse. After it, tie your knees togheter and walk through the room for 10 minutes. After the ten minutes, you can remove the clothespins.

3 4
TN16 - PeeHole Task: You will take something small and smotth (like a toothpick, but I wouldnt use a toothpick cos its sharp and can hurt. Use something safe, ok?) and introduce in your peehole, giving it one small and slow fuck for five minutes. Its to be done twice a day. After you started the fuck, you cant stop, cant take it off compeltely and cant cum or pee. Also, you cant cum or pee for 20 minutes after you ended the task (if you pee, you have to drink it all, if cum, have to ask for punishment here like you had forgot or not done this task).
--> Master will do that with a probe

3 5
TN4 - 3 Choices (choose one every day): choice 1 - You can only do laundry while naked; choice 2 - you can only eat breakfeast while naked; choice 3 - you have to get naked everytime you go to the toilet (public restrooms counts too). Choose what you want after wake up in the morning and use the rule for the whole day.
--> Master said i will do that in alternance no choice so day one is choice one and so on

5 5
--> it will be socks

5 3
TN31 - You can only leave your home/house if you have your ass stuffed with something (you can choose what and which size). You cant remove those things before come back to home OR at least had spent 1 hour with they while outside.
--> Master decided it will be a plug

3 3
TN3 - Wardrobe Task: Everynight, before sleep, you will be your own wardrobe, by stuffing one piece of cloth you had used during the day inside your own ass (can b any piece of clothe you want, but must be fully stuffed and have to stay there until you wake up next morning)
--> A sock will be used

6 5

6 4
TN17 - Little Whore Task: you will make the hapiness of your friends and;or strangers, ofering to at least 3 persons (it is mandatory that at least one must be oposite sex and at least one is same sex) to stick his/her fingers (how many they want) in your asshole, but you must say its only for 5 minutes. Ifg he/she says no, its ok, you can count as it done (after all, you had to OFFER, not force anybody). If he/she says yes... well, bend over and let your pants down. Hope you have lots of friends that now you are into dare things.
--> Master laughted and said friends of Him will be pleased to

2 2

2 6
--> Master said 5 will be done in private in front of Him and 5 in front of mates

thanks for those next 12 days

karl
Old 12-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #9
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Karl and Misa, welcome in. How are the tasks doing? Keep posting. Want you two to have fun.

Be good ;-)

Old 12-20-2013, 12:51 PM   #10
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled a six and a three, so I have 11 days. I rolled a 5 and a 5, so I have 8 tasks per day. I rolled a 1 and a 2 so I have 3 jokers.
TN8 - double the next task
TN10 - Fuck that bitch (doubled)
TN22 - Bladder Control Slave
TN2- Nipple training
TN17 - I used a joker to not do this task
TN30- Lose a pic
TN5- Ass training
TN34 - Used another joker
TN23- Jumping jack day
TN33- Extra task
TN18 - Used last joker
TN19 - Naked day
This will be interesting. I will have to start Monday, once I am done with my period.

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #11
lucibel

Days: 12
Tasks: 7
Joker cards: 7

1) TN25 skipped, 5 left
2) TN26 skipped, 3 left
3) TN1
4) TN11 - skipped, 1 left
5) TN21
6) TN24
7) TN2 - replaced, 0 left
TN17
lucibel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #12
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to dice another time

I have to do those tasks 9 days.

2 6

--> i will have to perform the public edges at my neighbourg's home

4 2
TN33 - EXTRA TASK: you have to roll one extra time and get one extra Daily Task to do everyday (not counting this one in the total)

so i diced : 3 5
--> I will do successively those choices (master's order)

3 2

TN21 - Making the World an Happier Place: You have to flash yourself at least 4 times everyday. You can pretend it happened by acident, though (like "my pants fell down without any reason", etc). Can be done outdoors or on your window, you choose (if its to be in chats/webcam, you have to tripple this task, and flash yourself 12 times, what means to 12 diferent people). Before you do it, you roll a die and: 1-2 you will flash only tits (girls) or cock but not showing balls (guys); 3-4 flash your pussy (girls) or asshole (guys); 5-6 flash butt whith legs spread apart and body bent over (girls) or cock and balls as a whole (boys).--> I diced 2 so i will just show cock... it will be hard

4 1

TN10 - Fuck That Bitch Task: you will walk around your house and pick one object in a room (any object in shape and size that you think can fit your holes) and give it a fuck for 20 minutes (fuck 4 minutes, suck 1, fuck 4, suck 1, and so on till 20 min is over) in your bedroom, while naked and on your fours (girls can choose ass fuck or pussy, guys only ass). Next day, do the same, but cant choose one object from the same room you did yesterday (today is kitchen, tomorrow will be toilet, bedroom, living, etc.. cant be kitchen again, untill all rooms where done). You can only cum if you are allowed cuming by the other tasks. If forbide to cum in any Task, you cant cum here too. NOTE: if this task is DOUBLED, you have to choose TWO different objects, for TWO different rooms and give they 40 minutes of fuck EACH.
--> ouch today was bathroom and Master chose an electric toothbrush

6 3

--> a hard challenge but it will be done

4 6

TN5 - Ass Training: have to wear/hold/have one buttplug or similar (similar in size, like two pen markers, or six pencils) in the asshole for the (total time, distributed in several sessions you choose) 6 hours a day. Every hour spent outside house while using the buttplug or similar counts as 1.5 hours.
--> Master chose buttplug. He said outside 5 hours a day

5 1

TN19 - Naked Day: At least 3 hours (have to be 3 hours straight, non stop nudity, and cant be "while sleeping") of every day will be spent whit you fully naked. While naked, you cant close your windows of your home/room (all windows must be opened, but you can have the doors closed, sure... even the one of your bedroom) or turn lights off.
--> not a big challenge as i must stay naked at home all the time

6 6

--> Master decided it will be just before going to sleep

6 5

---> a hard challenge but this will be done

thanks for the game

karl
Old 01-31-2014, 11:59 PM   #13
timthekid

• 12 days
  • 8 picks
  • 4 jokers
  • didn't use extra jokers
  1. tn10
  2. tn12
  3. tn21
  4. tn20
  5. tn6
  6. tn33 added tn9 but I still have 8 picks not including tn9
  7. tn28 I doubled tn12
  8. tn7
  9. tn4
  • thanks for this I having started yet but I like it you should add more and do a different thread soon to make it different. ps.I used all 4 of my jokers and wanted to use extra but I forced myself not to.
favorite bondage position: hogtied

Last edited by timthekid; 02-01-2014 at 12:01 AM. Reason: messed up on spelling ocd thought I should fix it
timthekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:51 AM   #14
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

just to clarify: when u use a JOKER to SKIP or ANULATE one task, you cant count this task: so, if you have to take 5 task, you use a joker in one and nullify it by any means... you have to draw again another task to replace this one. Cant count this one "as done" ;-)

Old 02-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #15
burde

Days: 12
Tasks: 8
Joker cards: 4

1) TN3
2) TN32
3) TN9
4) TN4
5) TN20
6) TN13