Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-16-2014, 03:20 AM   #1
OliMor

Default School sex truth or dare!

Chapter 1 - Intro
Enjoy

It was year 10, my final week of school and me and my friends were in the best shape of my life. It was Monday, me, Donny, Caity and Anna had spares, where we had an hour to study (Or so the teachers thought.) Me and Donny were in Chinese when we got dismissed. We hurried out too get to Caity and Anna, sadly Tonya, who had the biggest breasts and slimmest body, of the group did not have a spare. Me and Donny snuck around behind the old sports shed that hasn’t been used in nearly 3 years. We leapt behind the shed making sure that no one saw us. Firstly I noticed Caity, I have always loved her long blond hair. She had about size D boobs and a big ass. Next was Anna, she had a short brown in a bob and was the naughtiest. She was always out late with years above her trying to get some action, cause she thought our year level was too boring. Anyway me and Donny jump behind the shed and sit next to the girls.
“So girls,” Donny said in a cheeky voice “Why’d you call us here?”
“We were bored so we wanted some fun, so we called you for some Truth or Dare” Caity said.
“Sure ill start,” I said trying not to show how exited I was. We would often play truth or dare but only with a big group of people that not everyone liked. We couldn’t do anything there cause they like playing in the open so teachers would spot us. “Caity, Truth or Dare?”
“Truth” she said.
“Ummm, have you ever fantasized me or Donny and if so who?”
“I’ve fantasized about you, Oli” I blushed and smiled “Anna, truth or dare?”
“Dare!” She says bravely, its not a surprise though cause she likes action.
“I dare you to get in your bra and panties and big Donny and Oli a lap dance for a minute each” I looked across to Donny, he was already looking at me. We smiled and mimed. “Here we go” and winked.
Anna starts at Donny. She slowly lowers herself down onto him, sits on him turns and starts pashing. I’m watching and thinking about what mine will be like when my head is turned to face Caity. She pulls me in, kisses my and rubs my dick. Then winks and sits back like nothing happened just in time for Anna and Donny not to notice. Then Anna turns to me. She hovers and waves her butt above my dick. Its already hard from when Caity rubbed it. “Ooooo yours is a long one” she says. But before I can answer she pulls me in and pashes me. It’s amazing until I open my eyes and see Caity looking right at me. Anna pulls away and waves her ass in my face but nearly as soon as she starts Caity yells.
“Time!” and Anna stops and sits back in her spot.
“Oli, truth or dare” says Anna with excitement.
The word “Dare” just blurts out before I even know what I said.
“I dare you to take your clothes off and let Caitlin give you a Blow Job until you cum” I start undressing hesitantly, the most we had ever seen each other was just in our undies, but this is so much different.
“Can we do this in private” I say.
“Sure” Anna says “You can do it in the shed, but I have to be in there to make sure that you actually do it.”
We go in and I start taking of my pants. I took of my shirt after, I didn’t have a sick pack but I wasn’t fat, I was in a good state and was quiet athletic. I slowly took of my boxers and exposed my 9 inch hard cock. Suddenly without any hesitation Caity moved in and started sucking, she must have been experienced cause it felt amazing. During 3 minutes in and still no cum Caity started rubbing my balls as well as sucking. It felt so good then suddenly my cum came along just to end it. “Ok time to go back”
We head outside and Donny comes up to me exited and wanting to know what it felt like and I said “I have a feeling you’ll find out during this week.” I said with a smirk then we all sat back down. After Donny getting blowjob and me eating out of Anna, It was time to go back to class.

Last edited by OliMor; 04-16-2014 at 04:13 AM.
OliMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:11 AM   #2
OliMor

Please Comment what you Think
Old 04-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
OliMor

Chapter 2 - Intro
Hey everyone hope you like the story so far! This chapter is short! I know but it is setting up the story

Chapter 2 – Betrayal

We are all walking back to school when Caity pulls me aside. “So babe, how’d you like the blow job, and the kiss?”
“Yeah, umm why did you kiss me?”
“Cause silly, I like you! Soo, you wanna do something about it?’ she said with a naughty grin and winked at me
“Well, Umm I would but, Umm” I don’t really want to do anything at the moment because, I like Sonya. “I would but I have a math’s test that will count for a bunch of my grade, sooo yeah” She starts to pash me and then pulls away and catches up to Donny and Anna.

Later that day after school had ended and we just go dismissed I needed to call mum. I asked Donny if i could borrow his phone, he handed it to me and I put in his password “YaFeckingDruggo”. His phone opened up on his albums, suddenly a photo of Caity giving me a blow job pops up!
“You dick!” I shout “How could you!” and I Show him his phone. He snatches it and runs of saying
“Sorry Oli I have to go”
“Crap! I’m dead” I say to myself. I walk home miserably thinking about what Donny has done! If he sends them to anyone I’m dead!
Old 04-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #4
OliMor

Chapter 3 – One lucky boy
The next day at school I look for everyone. I’m half an hour early to school and Caity, Anna and Sonya aren’t here! I’m not really looking for Donny cause I know he’s probably hiding from me cause of what happened. I look behind the shed and find a group of year 12’s taking drugs! Not surprising! They always have some to make school easier! I’m walking back to the class area when someone pulls me into the bushes and says are you ready?
“Who? Who is this?” I murmur
“Oli, it’s me! Sonya.” I’m shocked! What are we doing? I hope it’s what I’ve been dreaming nearly a full year for. “I heard about the truth or dare yesterday! What did you do?”
I’ve gotta lie if I want anything to happen between me and Sonya so I say “noting much for me, but Donny got all the action”
“Well, maybe I can make up for all that lost time then” She pulls me in and pashes me passionately. It pulls so good and my penis is starting to rise. We stop then she takes of her school cloths. She shows her big breasts trapped underneath her red poker dot bra. I raise my hand and unclip hier bra. I thought they were massive but when they bra came off they were flopping everywhere. They were HUGE! She pulls me into her breasts. Her nipples are erect and I start eating them. “Your turn now” She pulls up my shirt and reveals my six pack. Slowly and erotically she pulls down my pants revealing my 9 inch boner. “Ha were gonna have fun today!” She says excitedly. “But I’ve gotta go cause I have the math’s test. Later” She walks of then quickly hurry’s back and says “Wait I forgot” And rubs my dick still hidden in my boxers. “Ok bye”
Old 04-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
OliMor

Chapter 4 - Slavery
The bell rings to alarm everyone that its lunch time. I hurry down to the shed to play truth or dare again, but this time hopefully with Sonya! I rush down and to my surprise I saw Donny fingering Anna. Only thing was though, there were drinks next to them, and the year 12s were chanting them on! “The year 12s must have snuck alcohol into their drinks and got them wasted so they would go at it.” I mime. Suddenly a brain wave hits and I pull out my phone and take a few picks. I would have kept going but I get pulled by a small hand down into the shed! “I thought we could try what they’re doing” A voice says. Then she turns on the light and reveals that it’s Caity.
“Umm. Yeah I would but… Umm” Trying to make up an excuse I squirm to the corner “I have detention sorry” I sprint to the door but it’s locked “Did you lock the door………” I say beginning to panic.
“No I didn’t I swear.” She said worriedly.
“Bloody fricken year 12s! They must have done it! What do you want Druggies!”
“Ha! That’s offensive!” says a voice through a slit in the shaded window. “Now, if you two want to leave here in time to make it to your first schoolies then I suggest you listen! We can see you through the window but you can’t see us! First I need both of you to strip… Naked!”
We do as he says and start stripping. Caity, with no hesitation strips right off, and unsurprisingly she has no bra on. I haven’t seen her naked yet, but she has seen me. I start to think if Caity has ever done something with the year 12s before. Anyway I’m down to taking my shirt of when the voice says “Oli! To slow! Caity you get a reward!” The door opens up quickly and a person slips in like lightning. He pulls out a tub from the corner of the shed. Makes Caity strip me then he ties me up and puts me in the tub.
“All three of us need to fill the tub! But sadly there’s no water. Hey! We can use your juices!” Holy shit no! I think. Suddenly four hands are wanking me and nearly almost strait away I cum. It squishes around everywhere in the tub. So sad that it was only small and not that much room to try to move away from it. Suddenly I’m forced into Caitys pussy and can feel other fingers in there as well. Eww the year 12s fingers!
“Here she comes!” She yells out and pulls my face away. And I’m squirted on all over. Then I have to give the year 12 a hand job as well as Caty to make him cum. After about ten rotations of this I’m practically swimming in juices and me and Caity are allowed to go. I take a shower and try to wash away the feeling of all the juices. During class Anna Whispers to me.
“Sorry to say this Oli but, Donny took photos of you giving a Handy”
“Son of a” And the bell rings to leave school.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #6
OliMor

Hope you guys like! Please If you have read it all and like it PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! Positive or negative, I don't mind just please comment what you think!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:18 AM   #7
hornykidd93

This is good, keep it going!

Likes: cam/pics (no face), edging, outdoors (when weather is okay), underwear, ice, very mild pain, nipple play, cumming, spanking

Dislikes: anal, chastity, possibility of getting caught, feet, heavy messy, piss, cold, wedgies, cum-eating,

Limits: Family/Friends, blood, piss, scat, cross-dressing/fem, shaving, illegal, , diapers, messy, excessive pain, permanent

Hound on Male Farm
hornykidd93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk