Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-15-2014, 12:06 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Alarm The Delivery Man

Going to bed at 3am, knowing I needed to be alert in the morning for the postman, wasn’t my best idea, I admit. Luckily though, I awoke to my alarm at around 10. Weary-eyed, still half-dead to the world, but awake nonetheless. I reached for my phone: alarm off; no texts; no Kiks. Headed to getDare, continuously zooming in on my tiny screen to read through a few threads. Time ticked on, 10:30am. And then, finally, the doorbell rang.

The sun shone through the jagged-effect window of the door and I was almost blinded as I swung open my curtains. Still in my usual bedtime attire (t-shirt and white cotton panties – nothing more, nothing less, though a buttplug would be nice), I headed downstairs to answer the door. I grabbed the key, twisted it in the lock and shuffled with the door as it opened, angling myself so the postman wouldn’t see my lack of decency.

Wasn’t the regular guy; instead, some chatty bloke who’d driven up in his car. Must be doing the rounds. I checked the box – Lloyds Pharmacy – ah. So that’s why it wasn’t the usual chap. He asked my surname and smiled, handing me a small brown box. Also in his hand was a small black device, with a screen and a stylus dangling from it. I hesitated, practically dropping the box, still retaining my new-found gymnast ability to hold an angled pose.

“What you doing cooked up inside on a day like this?”

I looked at him, a little grumpy, and then smiled.

“We’re in Britain; a couple more days like this and we’ll be running out of water.”

I wasn’t really in the mood to chat, so I kinda just acknowledged him with a laugh and a nod. He then handed me the device so I could sign off. They never really work, and your signature always ends up looking like a four-year-old’s bloody signed it, but still. I did a squiggle, hoping he’d then head off.

Nope.

“Just woken up?” he asked.

Come on, chap, just go. That’s a little nosey and, frankly, nothing to do with you. I’m stood there wanting to just close the door and curl up back in bed for a bit, hermit to the world. But no. And then the dog crashed to the floor, jumping down from my bed and elephanting downstairs at full speed, ending up at the door. Now I was tangled in amongst trying to be Billy Elliot in order to hide my panties, trying to hold a dog back, and trying to get this chap to leave. I’m not being nasty – he was a nice enough chap – but just go. Don’t you have to be somewhere else? Lloyd’ll be wondering where you are at the pharmacy.

My leg slipped against the door as I struggled with the dog, the delivery chap still standing there. I tried to nudge the door shut a little. Thought the guy would take the hint and go. Again, nope. He leant down and patted the dog, simultaneously knocking the door open with his elbow and revealing my secret.

He said nothing. He patted the dog some more and then I caught his eye as he looked up at me. I say ‘at me’. He looked directly at my cosy white cottons, and at the curved shape forming behind the material. Be thankful for small mercies – the dog headed back in the house to the kitchen. At least that was one thing out of the way. But, uh, here I was. Thanks to the earlier struggle, my t-shirt had ridden up a little, gathered on my stomach, so this delivery guy got a good glimpse of everything. He slowly stood up, still silent.

And then, out of nowhere:

“Give us a whirl?”

I was speechless, not a clue as to what to do, how to react. The door was wide open by this point; the only thing stopping the whole street having a nosey was this man stood in front of me. Now, I don’t know what it was – maybe it was the heat, or just thrill, or what – but I laughed, nervously, and did as he requested. I mean, he had been kind enough to deliver my parcel, so in a way I owed him a little gratitude. As I spun, slowly, knowingly teasing his eye, I felt his hand clasp one of my bum cheeks. A nice firm hand, too.

“You’re my last delivery today, and I’m way ahead of schedule, y’know.”

In a moment of madness, I invited him in. Just into the hallway, though. As the door shut behind him, he reached again for my bum, this time with both hands, and both hands arched perfectly around the cheeks. As I opened my mouth to speak, he gestured for me to shush, to remain silent. He didn’t say anything – just smiled. He clenched my bum, and I felt the cotton ride up against my skin.

“I know what’s in that package there.”

He pointed towards the box he’d handed me minutes ago.

“Packed it myself this morning. Found it curious that you were a guy, but still. Just gotta do my job. And now, heh, now it turns out my highly valued customer wears little panties too.”

I faced him, and his hands traced my thighs, ran around my legs, and ended up outlining my cock. I remained silent.

“So... how’s about I plug you instead?” said the bloke.

Still didn’t know his name, or who he was. Total stranger. But he was inside my house, eying me up and down, caressing my cock against the panties. The submissive inside me was definitely awake, and I obeyed. I remained silent, and smirked at him.

“I’ll take that as a yes, then,” he said.

His hands made their way up my body, over my chest and to my shoulders. He slipped the t-shirt off me and gave me one final look-over. And then he slowly spun me around once more, forcing the top half of me over as I turned. I fell to my knees, and his hand directed my head right down to the carpet. I gasped, and flinched...

“...sir,” I said, tilting my head to try and look up at him.

Without hesitation, his hand spanked across my bum and I let out a surprised welp. I knew not to argue or speak, so I let him take control.

“Speak another word and you’ll get another fifty of those, understood?”

I gently nodded my head best I could, still bent over and locked into position by the strength of this man. I closed my eyes as a couple of his fingers pinched the tip of my panties, and then he slowly slid them down over my peachy morning bum. As they slipped down towards my legs, he then yanked them so the panties stretched free of my cock and balls, and they flopped to my knees. And then, no sooner had my panties fallen, I felt a drip of saliva ping against my left cheek. A finger then directed it to my hole, and he spat again.

“Now then, girl, just breathe and enjoy...”

End.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #2
MisterPotato

That's pretty good! Keep going!
MisterPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:34 PM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPotato View Post
That's pretty good! Keep going!
Thanks; glad you liked it!
Old 04-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Well done, excellent read.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:18 AM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Well done, excellent read.
Aw, cheers! ^^,

Woop!
Old 04-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #6
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was a quivering wreck; my asshole gaping, cum dripping down my leg, my head buried into the carpet. The delivery man had left already, five minutes ago, but I couldn't move. I whimpered slightly, before reaching for my clothes. I got to my feet, holding my ass, and slid the knickers back on. T-shirt under my arm, I headed back upstairs. That had to be the most stupid but most thrilling and shocking thing I'd ever done - and I was stone cold sober!

He hadn't even spoken a word to me throughout. All I heard were his grunts, his moans, and his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. His hands had gripped tightly around my waist and remained there, save for the couple of times he spanked me.

I felt properly used, properly dirty. I was a slut, and I wanted more.

I reached the top of the stairs and went for a shower as the whole experience flashed back through my mind. I felt it only appropriate that I played with myself during my shower, and I might've also slipped a finger in my hole too. My perky little bum hurt somewhat, but I still missed the cock inside it. The water poured over me and I stood there, eyes closed, dreaming.

Then, without warning, the bathroom door swung open. I panicked and slipped to the floor. Before I could regain my balance or take in what'd happened, I felt a hand clasp against my face and another lifted both my legs. My mouth was covered so my screams were muffled, barely audible, and two fingers kept my eyes shut. I struggled against the arms, the person now carrying me down stairs, and I tried to break free. I was covered in soap suds and water dripped from me, and my legs were slightly achey due to the fall. And before I knew it, I was bundled into the boot of a car, just thrown in without any care.

The lid slammed and I was surrounded by blackness. It was him - the delivery guy, that total stranger I'd agree to let use me - it had to be him. I struggled in the enclosed space, banging against the roof of the boot and against the car seats. I rattled around as we hit some speed bumps in the road, and the car radio was on loud, presumably to drown out any of my protests or cries for help. Eventually, after what felt like a good 10 minutes, if not more, the car came to a stop. By this time, I'd just found a hatch through from the boot to the back seat, and I poked my head through. Just as I did so, however, the boot opened...

I was on my stomach, flat-out, head between the car seats and my entire body exposed. I heard a laugh and then a hand stroked my ass.

"I brought your panties," said the man. "So don't worry."

It was the same man as earlier. Part of me was relieved, but I was still highly panicked. I squeezed my head back through, into the boot, and his arms dragged me out of the car completely. I was hurled over his shoulder and I felt a slight whip of cotton strike me across my ass.

I was too scared to call out; too shy, embarrassed, worried in the heat of the moment. I felt it would be best to just obey, do as he wished, and then hope for a way out soon. I said nothing, I didn't even struggle.

Still draped over his shoulder, I felt one of his hands spread my ass. He then placed the cotton panties between my cheeks and told me to clench.

"Drop these and you'll be punished," he said, turning around.

He closed the boot of the car, locked up, and headed down a small narrow path with me in tow. I closed my eyes as I had done earlier that moment, and just focused on my breathing - and my clenching.

Towards the end of the path, secluded and hidden away in woodland, was a rusty old gate and a fence which appeared to be surrounding a garage or building. It looked abandoned, and we were now quite far from any main road. I didn't have a clue where we were, but like I dared ask. The man kicked through the gate and then yanked open a small side door on the garage. It was an old warehouse, or seemed to be, as there were rows and rows of shelves and boxes stacked high, far and wide.

The next thing I knew, I was hurled down from the man's shoulders and I landed in a heap on an old stack of rags. The panties landed with me and I clammered for them so I could at least cover up. The delivery man, still nameless, looked down at me for a moment and smirked.

I tried not to make eye contact; I didn't even look at him after I saw the smirk. I stared at the floor.

"You're going to help me do a few jobs today," he said, taking the panties from me and shoving them in my mouth. "You're going to do everything I say. And I mean everything, slut. Disobey me and you'll regret it. Understood?"

Of course I understood, but I didn't want to acknowledge him. I glanced at the door, but his arm grabbed my neck and tilted it up and down.

"Yes. Thought so. There's a good boy. Now..."

- he threw me backwards -

"...first, I need a piss."

I felt a sharp jab in my arm and I became woozy. And, as a funnel appeared above my face, I must have passed out.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:55 AM   #7
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story. Wondering where this will go. Looking forward to future parts

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk