Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
matt1995

Default Choose your own adventure: Jake, James, Katie and I

Jake and James were identical twins. They were both six foot two, about two hundred and fifty pounds and incredibly athletic. They had short neat hair, smooth unblemished skin and muscles in all the right places. They both had eight-pack, great pecs, thick legs and fantastic arses. They were well-spoken, funny and friendly. In short - any girl would dream of having either one of them as a boyfriend. Unfortunately for those girls, both Jake and James were gay.

Katie was about five foot eight with long straight blonde hair and a slim figure. She was into gymnasts and so had the sort of body which looked great in a leotard. Long lovely legs, a thin waist and relatively small (B cups) but firm and round boobs. She was clever and pretty, although typically fairly shy and a recluse in her own world, especially around people she didn't particularly know.

I was Matt. I was a tiny bit taller than Katie and relatively slim, although I did like swimming and climbing, I nevertheless could not boast the Action Man physiques of the twins. I had brown hair, high cheekbones and intense blue eyes.

Together Jake, James, Katie and I were best friends in college, all eighteen years old and in our final year. It was Summertime , and it was Friday afternoon and we were planning for our weekend. We all queued up in the Canteen, being that we took the same classes and always spent all our freetime together, and got our food, before finding an empty table in the corner of the room to sit at.

'So...' I said, 'What is the plan for this weekend?'
'Tom iz havvinvnw a pacefa att...' James tried to speak with a mouth full of macaroni cheese.
'That's disgusting James!' Katie said, shielding her food with her arm from any of James' spit.
'I think what my brother is trying to say is that Tom is having a house party at his house this weekend, 'cause his parents are away, and I'm sure we can get in', Jake elaborated on his brother's mumblings.
'That sounds pretty good - you sure you can get us in - I barely even speak to Tom...' I replied.
'We play rugby and football with Tom on the weekends. I'm sure he'll let us all in.' James had finished his mouthful.

'My dad away and he left his tent at home,' Katie said, 'So if we don't want to go to an athletes' party with all the jocks hitting on me and comparing cock lengths on the kitchen table, us four could go camping in one of the farmers fields near my house. I've got beer.'
'That sounds alright,' said James, 'But if we skip both of those tonight, some people are heading to this beach tomorrow.'
'Oh yeah,' I added, 'It's Joanna Webster in the year below. Her dad's some techno tycoon which means...'
'Private beach...' Jake finished my sentence.

'Sounds pretty fun, right?' James said, 'And I've got a car, so we could set out tomorrow at about seven in the morning (which I don't fancy doing with a hangover) and reach the beach by around twelve. That'd be my pick.'
'Still, Joanna is a real bitch,' said Katie, 'And she treats most people like crap just because her daddy's a million billion quadrillionaire and all her clothes are made by some Italian designer. See there could be pricks at the beach or party, but in a tent, there's just us four. And we all like each other. I'm feeling the camping trip.'
'I really like Tom, and his parties are proper mental. Last time the Rugby Captain jumped off the third storey roof off Tom's house and into the pool, naked! Plus we wouldn't have to clear up...' Jake looked around expectantly, waiting for people to agree.

'Well,' Katie said, 'Looks like a tie break to me... You decide then, Matt.'

A) James: Joanna's Private Beach
B) Katie: Camping Trip
C) Jake: Tom's House Party

Please write A, B or C and at some point in the future, probably about a week, I will continue from there. Sorry for the slow start, but I thought it best to establish the characters and begin with a big decision, and thanks for reading.

Matt
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #2
joshl

i think B that should be interesting
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

Great set up! I'm excited to see where it goes.

I think C sounds great

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

C as well. I think the party has a lot of good potential

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #5
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

b few thinks are hotter than girls in a tent
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:19 AM   #6
deswill

B sounds good to me.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:09 AM   #7
skyrunner

B sounds like it could go feminization

Dislikes: sexual dares (i.e. involving others)
Limits: Public Nudity, photos/videos online
skyrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #8
sagivfer

I think B would be the most interesting.
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:26 AM   #9
matt1995

Default Jake, James, Katie and I, Part 2

I have had more time than I previously thought so will be able to write a part sooner than expected. These are the votes at time of writing.
A - 0
B - 5
C- 2

I arrived at Katie's at seven, to find Jake and James already waiting with Katie outside. James had the large tent over his muscular shoulder, whilst Jake held two crates of twenty beer bottles a piece with apparent ease. On my back was a rucksack - in it my sleeping bag, wash hit and a random assortment of equipment I had needed for a recent expedition.
'Since the two Olympus brothers are showing off,' Katie said, 'All you have to carry up is this.' She passed me a large litre bottle of vodka.
'Okay,' I said, 'Let's roll.'

We began to walk up the considerable hill, towards the field near the top which Katie planned to use. We chatted as we walked.
'So, guys, what's the plan for tonight?' Jake asked.
'Well, girls,' Katie responded, 'I've got some cards, and we've got enough alcohol to make us vomit out our guts onto drystone walls.'
'I thought we could have some good old dares,' I said.
'Dares?' James asked, 'Aren't we a bit old for them?'
'Well James,' I said, 'If you're going to be a pussy...'
'I am certainly not a pussy. I am nothing to do with pussies,' James said.
Jake laughed. 'I'm up for it. I was always the best at dares back when I was at sleepovers and stuff growing up. I'd always go further than anyone else would... well... dare to go.'
'That's fighting talk there Jakey,' Katie said. 'I'll be daring you to the limit tonight...'

We continued to chat, lessening as the hill took our breath and our energy, and made it to the top field by around eight, just as the light was beginning to fade. I had originally met the twins in scouts, and as such we had the tent up in a matter of minutes, and were soon sat inside the gratifying spacious tent, all sipping from bottles of beer.
'Matt,' James asked out of nowhere, 'Truth or Dare?'
'Truth,' I responded instinctively. I knew how it went. Low stakes to start with, then build things up slowly.
'When did you last masturbate?' James asked.
'That's a disgusting question James!' Katie exclaimed.
'That's nothing,' Jake said. 'That's a normal conversation for guys.'
'Well fine,' I replied, 'It's been ages, 'cause we've had my cousins over and I've had to share a room with a fifteen year old who I barely know. No opportunities. So, like two and a half weeks.'

'Bloody hell,' James said, 'I don't think I've gone that long since my age hit double figures...'
'Pervert,' Katie laughed.
'Well I'm sorry if I didn't want to circle jerk with my cousin...'
'Technically it would be more of a line jerk,' Jake cut in. 'Unless you let your little brother in on the action.'
'Now that's disgusting,' I replied, 'He's only thirteen years old.'
'You say that,' Jake said, 'But I've told you before about when I walked in on him wanking when I was at your house last month.'
'Yes,' I said glumly, not wanting to hear the story again.
'And I swear for thirteen he has a big...'
'ENOUGH!' I interrupted, half-angry and half-amused. 'Katie - truth or dare?'
'Truth,' she answered.

'How many guys have you slept with?'
'None,' she said without hesitation or shame. 'I'm waiting for the right one. Now time for you, big man. You talk the talk but do you walk the walk. Truth or dare?' She looked at Jake.
'Dare.'
'Okay... Take your shirt off.'
'Please...' Jake laughed. He quickly pulled off his shirt. I tended not to play sport with the twins so my chances to see them shirtless were fairly limited. Anyone would say that Jake had an incredible physique - like a cross between a model and a bodybuilder. Without tensing, his abs were defined and his pecs were firm and rippling. He had the V-shaped back so many people yearned for, as well as the defined V-lines on his stomach. He truly was the complete package. 'I think you underestimate how un-body conscious athletes are. Okay, bro, you're next...'

'Give me your best shot. Truth.'
'Maybe Matt was right. Maybe you are a pussy... Nevertheless, my question to you is... who has the bigger cock, me or you?'
'What?' James said, 'How the fuck would I know that?'
'Because we frequently are naked in front of each other and have shared the same room for eighteen years. Of course you know.'
'Well I suppose... It's me.' James smiled.
'Bullshit,' Jake said, 'It's obviously me.'
'Now that is fighting talk,' I said. 'I think we need to work out who's telling the truth.'
'Work out...' Katie said. 'How are we supposed to do that?'
'Isn't it obvious?' I said, 'We look...'
'Well this is elevating quickly...' Jake said, 'But I know I'm right so what's the harm?'

'Okay,' James said, sweat across his brow. 'What happens to the person who is wrong?'
'A forfeit.' I said.
'Okay,' Jake agreed.
'So James says his cock is bigger than Jake's.' I outlined.
'I do.' James agreed.
'And Jake says that his cock is bigger than James'.'
'It is.' Jake said.
'And so whoever is wrong does the forfeit? You both agree.' They nodded. 'Swear?'
'We do.' They replied in an almost stereotypical twin unison. 'But what's the forfeit, Matt?'

'The forfeit is that...' I said, knowing they'd stupidly already agreed to do it.

A) 'The loser strips completely.'
B) 'The loser has to blow the other to orgasm.'
C) 'The loser has to shave all hair from the neck down.'

Please vote now. Thanks for reading.

Matt
Old 04-13-2014, 02:30 PM   #10
sagivfer

C I think it will come down to a feminization

Last edited by sagivfer; 04-13-2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: I confused C with B
Old 04-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #11
Nick
Distinguished Member

Option C sounds like a lot of fun

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #12
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I agree, C... lots of taunting about being tiny and girly to go along with it
Old 04-14-2014, 09:34 PM   #13
deswill

C is my choice................................

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #14
matt1995

Default Jake, James, Katie and I, Part 3

Votes at time of writing - unanimous choice albeit it an unexpected choice in my opinion.
A - 0
B - 0
C - 4

'Shave all the hair from the neck down?' James asked, looking uneasy.
'That's right,' I said, 'And you already agreed.'
'No worries anyway,' James responded, 'Because I know I'm bigger than my bro.'
'You may well think that,' Jake said, 'But when the guys in the rugby showers are mocking you for having no pubes and a baby's arse, then you'll know which of us was more hung...'
'How are we going to measure anyway? I have no intention of pushing my cock next up my brother's...' James said.
'Luckily,' I pulled over my rucksack, 'I have everything in here for the whole thing; a measuring tape in my first aid and a razor and shaving cream in my wash kit. So go ahead guys, get it up so we can measure.'

The two brothers briefly looked around, a hint of embarassment, before stuffing their hands down the front of their respective shorts. Katie and I looked at one another, grinned, and then both grabbed a fresh beer from the crate. I opened mine with my metal keyring, did the same to Katie's, and then we clinked them together.
'Good show,' she said, as James and Jake masturbated themselves, albeit hidden from view.
'Indeed,' I laughed, 'And I was just going to go home and watch Simpsons tonight.'
'But their identical twins, right?' Katie asked in a hushed voice.
'Yes.'
'So won't they be...?'
'I don't know... but I worded it so... you know.'
'What?'

'All done,' Jake said, pulling his hand from his underwear, the large bulge very apparent.
'Likewise.' James did the same. I pulled out the measuring tape. 'Well guys, time to whip them out and see who'll be leaving pubeless. Jake pulled his out straight away, shamelessly, and into view came a noticibly long and thick cock. It had a thick pubic bush at the bottom, and stray hairs up the veiny and impressively tanned shaft. I had no idea where he had had a chance to sunbathe naked. I threw across the tape measure.
'From the top to the end, right?' Jake asked, enjoying the attention he got. I nodded, slightly too shocked to speak. Jake pressed the metal end into his thick pubic bush, and ran the tape up the shaft right to his bellend, out of which a certain amount of precum flowed.
'Eight point one delicious inches,' Jake said. I checked, and he told the truth. 'Beat that bro.'

James was not so keen, but pulled his cock out. To my surprise his was already completely bare of pubes, and looked as if it had been shaved recently.
'What the fuck?' Jake said. 'You had as many pubes as me after rugby on Monday.'
'I got with George in the year below the other day,' James said, 'And prepared accordingly.'
James cock was not tanned like Jake's, but just as thick and pulsating. It did not surprise me to hear James had had a one night stand with George, a popular guy in the year below at school. James was attractive enough to sleep with any guy or girl he wanted. James took the tape and measured.
I read it this time. 'Eight point one...' I said. 'Identical.'
'Mine's definitely thicker!' Jake said, with a mixture of panic and indignance.
'I don't think so,' I laughed, 'And anyway, that wasn't the bet.'

'So what, we're both right,' James said.
'No,' Katie cut in, still a bit pale having had two huge cocks spring out in front of her, especially as a girl who was on the inexperienced side sexually, especially considering her age. 'It means you both have to shave. You were both wrong. Because you both said you had a bigger cock than the other.'
Jake looked angry but James relieved. 'Well I'm all done.' James said.
'No you're not bro.' Jake grabbed the wash kit from my outstetched hand. 'You still have a hairy arse, armpits, legs and I bet even a few chest hairs. Bagsy first, but get ready.'

Without flinching Jake pulled off either sock, his shorts and his sexy bright blue hipsters. He had a body much like the Greek statues one sees, though with the noticeable exception of his dick, which was far bigger than the stone counterparts. He also was rather hairy, and he immediately sprayed the cream into his hands, and began to rub it on his thigh. Within one long line the razor was full of hair.
'Wait a moment,' Jake said, 'How do we shave without water?'
Katie pulled a metal bowl from her bag and placed it next to Jake. She reached into the beer crate, grabbed a couple, and poured them into the bowl.
'That's revolting...' James moaned.
'That's the only option we have,' said Katie, 'And might I add if we want this dare to be done by morning we can't just sit here and watch Jake rid himself of six years of hair growth. Do either of you two twins have razors in your bags?'
Jake nodded and grabbed one from the top of his bag. James pulled out two. I looked at him questioningly. 'One for the face, one for the pubes...' He responded nonchalantly.
'Well that's three, four overall.' Katie stated. 'One for each of us. Now stand up Jake, and we'll have you done in five minutes.'

Jake did so and stood in the centre of the tent, and we all crowded around him. He rubbed the shaving foam all over himself, and then we all went to work with the razors. None of us therefore needed to touch him, though judging by his throbbing erection he still enjoyed it hugely. He did his pubes whilst his brother worked his arse; whereas Katie and I worked the chest and legs respectively. True to what Katie had said, he was completely bare, and all the sexier for it, within five minutes. James switched and we got him to a similar state - all the faster because of James' predispostion to manscaping.
'There we go,' Katie said, as she dropped the disposable razor into the now horrific bowl of hairy beer.
'I look like little boy...' Jake bemoaned.
'And I smell like a brewery.' James said.
'Well you look great.' I said.

'Well, lucky for us,' Jake said, 'Now it's our turn to dare you...'
'It is,' James laughed, and they leaned into speak to one another briefly. I had to admire how comfortable they were with one another - eighteen year old twins completely naked and erect next to one another. I shared a ominous look with Katie. Jake in particular had been particularly proud of his body hair and no doubt had revenge in mind.
They broke apart.
'First things first - strip naked.' We seem to have forgotten we were playing truth or dare, but it seemed now that fifty percent of us were naked, we were going straight into dares for everybody. I didn't have much of a choice. I pulled off my t-shirt, my socks and my trackies. I was aware of the obvious wet patch in purple boxers, so whipped them off instantly, revealing my seven and a half inch erection.
'You've got a fair cock on you as well, Matt,' James joked, 'And shaved I see. Lie in the middle of the circle.' I did as I was asked. 'Now bring your legs over your head.' It was very lucky that my mum did yoga and often had goes with the DVD while my parents were out, and as such was unusually flexible for a boy of my age. My knees came over onto the ground just next to my shoulders and legs splayed across the floor. My bum, hairless, though through genetics and not choices, was in the air and my head uncomfortable next to the ground, my cock pointing directly at it.

'Now,' James said, moving around me and placing his hands on my feet thus fixing me there. 'Jake is going to wank you until you cum, and any cum that you don't swallow has to stay on you for the rest of the night.'
'What the fuck?' I said.
'A dare's a dare.' Jake said. 'Katie, can you hold his hands down.'
'Are you okay with this?' Katie asked me.
I hesitated. Although James had my legs my arms were free and resting against the floor, and I could still get out. I'm sure Jake and James wouldn't restrain me, but once the dare had started it would be to the end. 'Go ahead.'
'Good boy,' James said, as Katie took her position near my arse and held my hands down.
Jake came near me, and moved his hand between my legs to grab my cock. 'Big boy,' he winked, and began to move his hand up and down on my shaft.
It was amazing. I had known Jake and James for years and years and I had never predicted anything like this situation. Yet as Jake's hand moved in front of my face and my cock pulsed ominously in front of me, I could not deny how hot his all way or how horny I was.

Jake was sweating and looked incredible, and he grinned as he brought me closer and closer to orgasm. James leaned over me, about a foot from my face, and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me, before he moved back. My breathing increased as I approached orgasm.
'Here we go bro...' Jake said, as his hand pumped faster and faster. 'Two and a half weeks.'
It had slipped my mind about how long it had been and I suddenly panicked. I forgot to open my mouth as finally, with ecstasy, I reached the long awaited orgasm. My most powerful orgasm to date rocketed through my body, and one, two three, four, five, six huge cumshots hit me right in the face, my mouth closed and teeth gritted in pleasure.
'Fucking hell Matt' came a voice but I was too preoccupied to respond or register who it was as my cock continued to pump warm salty cum into my face. It pulsed as Jake let go of it, and cum dribbled onto my chest. James let go of my legs and I flopped to the floor, completely and utterly spent, my breathing as heavy as if I had just swum forty lengths.

'You've got a face like a plasterers trousers...' Katie laughed.
I just panted. 'You're next...' I said, as my erection went down slightly.

A) 'Blow both the twins until orgasm.'
B) 'Run up and down the hill naked.'
C) 'Take off all your clothes and burn them.'
Old 04-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #15
sagivfer

A, I think it will hit things up a bit

Advertisements
Kink Talk