Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #1
pokemon poke a man

Male The New Room-mate/tease/friend/master/lover

«NOTE» Writing skills aren’t that great so hopefully that doesn’t ruin this.

——————————————————

PART 1

So like most people I wake up to my alarm sounding from my phone. Giving myself a few seconds to figure out what position of which I’ve ended up sleeping in. Reaching over to my bedside table, knocking my phone onto the floor luckily it turns off from the drop. Sitting up in bed, I feel that usual feeling of the blankets pushing down on my ever noticeable morning wood. I bring up my hand to rub my face and run my fingers through my hair to help wake up my senses. While bring my other hand across my chest to rub, play and pinch my already aroused nipple. Thinking of those hot wet dreams that are too foggy to remember, that your body has reacted to the desire so whom I to deny the sexual pleasure that my body obviously is in need for. Working on one nipple my other on my rock hard thick uncut cock. Working my tempo to a constant I slide the uncut skin over the head and stretch it back down towards the bottom of the shaft. My pre-cum is an amount that i start rubbing it onto my fingers while playing with my head, then using it for the small amount of lube I need for my task. Approaching towards my goal my breath becomes heavy and fast. I arch my back as if to get a better angle on my stroking. The sensation can’t be denied anymore as I shoot the shuttering of all the muscles intensifies the moment. As the hot cum shoots up onto my upper chest, i squeeze the last few drops of warm cum onto the pubic hair at the base of my shaft. Now that my body is fully awake i run my fingers from both hands through my hair. Then rubbing the droplets of cum on my chest into a thin sticky layer upon my chest. By now I’ve lost my erection now its in a soft state laying in a pooled amount of cum in pubic hair. With a last exhale of sensational breath its time to get out of bed.

«TO BE CONTINUED»
pokemon poke a man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #2
Josh.white97

Soo good so far, love the start, message me if you want, I'd love to get to know you better and know more about your story
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:41 PM   #3
pokemon poke a man

Thank you for the views and reply guys it's nice to see there's interest

PART 2
Sitting on the edge of my bed I grab my music device and select my latest artist I'm fanboying over. Turn up the volume to the max, then I grab a towel to wrap around my waist. Skin still painted of cum, makes my prior activities quite noticeable. Knowing this my heartbeat races from the possibility of being seen by one of my siblings or parents. Even knowing this I still don't chance running because it'll look more suspicious, and it excites me. Just enough to get me semi-hard. I reach the bathroom door grasping the handle I stop to look both ways before entering just to give that little extra excitement. I hang the towel up on the hook behind the door and notice a droplet of cum on the towel. It takes me a second but I decide to lick it off the towel. Before entering the shower I gaze at my filthy body. I enter then turn on the water. The first cold splash shocks my senses, and steals my breath away. As the water rushes its way over every part of my body then music continues to play on. I find that the music intoxicates me. Holding on to the shower head for balance I start to dance, swinging and rotating my hips as if giving someone a lap dance. Then taking the bar of soap I wash the nearly crusted cum off my body. Then taking my shampoo washing my hair then taking my lubed up finger, tracing it across my body working its way down to its favourite hole. First only starting to rub in a circular motion on my boypussy hole. Only pressing the pad of my finger into the hole it teases it enough for me to pulse my tight virgin hole. Which I've never even finger fucked and only ever teased it. Rinsing off the suds of the soap and shampoo I turn off the water, step out, and then start to dry off my body with the towel.

<<TO BE CONTINUED>>
pokemon poke a man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #4
Josh.white97

That was sooooooo hot please continue !
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk