Old 03-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #16
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Great story, keep it coming!

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:15 PM   #17
LittleMissHangover

A few months passed, and my foot healed. I wasn’t mad at Sir anymore. But because of my foot, I had become a lot less submissive. I had started to be much more full of myself, and he didn’t like that very much. “Ali, can you go grab the laptop?” “I’m really not in the mood, grab it yourself.” “Allesandra. Go. Get. The. Laptop.” “UGH FINE!” He was definitely done with treating me kindly, I walked to the office to get his computer. It was opened, on a chatsite.
KarolineLyndell: “Are You sure she’s fine, her parents gave up looking for her. They said she’s probably dead in the ocean somewhere,”
Bestinthebusiness: “Well it has been four years. They had to give up hope eventually.”
KarolineLyndell: “Be nice to Ali, well as nice as a Dominate can get. Marcus wants me off the computer now. Thank You for setting me up with Him. Since You took Ali instead of me.”
Bestinthebuisness: “Allesandras’ awake anyways, she can’t know I’m talking to you. Bye.”
What the fuck did I just read. Why the Hell was Karlie talking to him, and why was she typing as if she was a submissive. And what the… Why did she say ‘instead of me’. And my parents... They gave up hope. I couldn’t believe what I read. It had to have been a set up. I wanted to faint, I felt hot and I could feel a lump in my throat. I sat in the desk chair to ease myself. I read Karlies’ messages over again. I felt water build up in my eyes, I curled into a ball. “Ali, I thought I told you to bring Me my laptop.” Kyle leaned over the laptop and looked at the open page. I could tell he was pissed off with himself. “Darling, you were never supposed to see that.” He tried to grab my hand, I got up and walked down the hallway to the front door. I was going to leave and never look back. My family, they had given up. They thought I was dead, and Karlie she was in on it the whole time. “Allesandra-Marie, I dare you to walk out that door. You will regret it.” I had already gone through the physical, mental and now emotional pain. I was in the worst state of depression that I had gone through since being taken in the middle of the night. “I. Really. Don’t. Care.” I turned on my heels, and grabbed the door handle.

Kyle was at the end of the hallway, so if I ran fast enough I could probably get away. I didn’t love him anymore. The pain that he had put me through was more than a 19 yearold should have gone through. I opened the door; it was raining. I was in a silk nighty, and it just had to be raining. I must have been thinking about my strategic plan for a long time because the next thing I knew Kyle was dragging me by my hair to the basement. I was scared for my life, the last time I was near this door I got thrown down the stairs. “Do you really want to leave Me Ali? Where are you going to go, your parents won’t want you. Your used.” His words stung. I didn’t want to have to go through the pain and torture of being scared to move, sleep and eat again. I dropped to my knees in front of him, put my hands behind my back, and bowed my head in submission. “This slut, is sorry Sir.”
Old 03-13-2014, 11:56 PM   #18
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

keep them coming i love this!
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #19
LittleMissHangover

“Don’t think you are getting out of this one without a punishment. Night gown off, now.” We were in our living room which meant it couldn’t be that bad of a punishment. “I will be right back, kneel. If I see that you moved an inch. I will make it worse.” I kneeled and placed my hands behind my back. I wasn’t expecting him to be as pissed off, but Kyle did have a temper. I could hear him walking behind me. I felt my ball gag being placed inside of my mouth, and then a blind fold put over my eyes. Well it wasn’t that bad. Then I heard some rattling, it sounded like little chains. Fuck. Nipple clamps, my LEAST favorite punishment. “Don’t hunch over just because you realized what I have.” He straightened my back, and pushed my chest out. He rolled my left nipple between his fingers and then snapped the clamp on I screamed through my gag, “Now to use weights or just clip you to the wall. You are a squirmy little girl, so putting you on the wall would be a better idea.” He didn’t bother playing with my other nipple before clamping the clamp onto it. I hated this, more than being whipped. I felt tugging on my tits, and I realized he was trying to get me to move forward. The pain was making me wet, and I knew soon enough he would realize it. “Look at my little girl crawl around on her knees, that’s fucking hot.” He was enjoying my discomfort. I could feel the chain being pulled up, he put it on the special clip on the wall. I had to kneel with my back perfectly straight if I didn’t want to have my tits pulled on.

I heard him unzip the toy bag. And then slowly walk towards me, I figure he would have a whip. He was right behind me now, I could feel him breathing on me. “I know how much you like e-stim. But I also know how much you hate this little toy.” He zapped my feet. I backed away which pulled on the chain. Fuck, I had to let him shock me, or risk pulling the clamps off. “Don’t move. Every time you move it’s two more shocks.” He did my hip and then right dead center on my spine. I couldn’t stop myself from moving. “Let’s see how wet My slut is.” He rubbed his fingers across my pussy. “Mmm, you are enjoying this punishment. Do you want Sir’s cock?” Anything to get that stupid zapper away from me. I nodded my head. “Good girl, let’s see. Stand up.” I carefully started to stand up, with the clamps still on I could stand but if I made one move they would pull. “Bend over, I want to take you in the ass.” I put my hands on the wall and arched my back. My ass was so tight, and no matter what we did to it, the pain of having anal never went away. “If you scream I will pull you away from the wall, and do you know what that means? Your clamps will come off,” I nodded. That was the last thing I wanted. He slowly slid his shaft into my butt, it was painful and I wanted to scream but instead I just let out a soft moan. “Good girl. Taking it like a champ.” He was honestly too big to fit inside my pussy what made him think he could fully fit in my ass. He pulled out before he was half way in and had just the tip inside me. He leant over my back and grabbed my hair at the nape of my neck. He slammed his dick hard and deep inside of me, I ended up screaming. “Was that a scream I heard?” He pulled out, and ripped me off of the wall, leaving the chain unoccupied on the wall. I fell to the ground in pain, my boobs were aching and swelling. He rolled my nipples in between his index finger and thumb the pain was unbearable. “I told you to keep quiet.” He put me on my knees in doggy style and continued to shove his cock inside of me, until he found his release. “I don’t think you deserve to taste My cum today. So I am going to cum inside of your asshole. Don’t let any drip out, or you will be licking it off the floor.” He went as deep as he could and filled me up. It killed my stomach. “Stay here, don’t move.” He went back to our toy bag, grabbed something and then spoke, “You are going to keep this cum in your asshole until I think you have been a good girl. Understood.” He shoved a butt plug up my hole and with the cum already being there it didn’t fit. “I said, understood?” I nodded.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #20
LittleMissHangover

I wasn’t allowed in the bed, or even to eat at the table. I wasn’t being treated as a submissive anymore I was being treated like a slave. Kyle had dinner plans with a couple of friends over tonight. And he told me to stay up until he got home, to be in the living room with my purple lace panties and bra on. He also said that I should be facing the wall in my corner kneeling. But when he wasn’t home that’s when I had fun. I went into the kitchen and into the fridge, my Palm Bays were waiting for me. I took my alcohol out of the fridge and drank a can. Nothing. I wanted to be drunk, to have fun and mostly forget about the shit Kyle was putting me through. I remembered that we had Smirnoff in the top shelve on the cupboard. But of course, I couldn’t reach it unless I climbed the counter. I put my left foot up first and tried to pull myself up. Then I had felt a kind of unbearable pain in my ass, it was the lovely little butt plug that had been in there for almost 3 days. “Really? Fuck Kyle and His stupid punishments,” I went into the dining room and grabbed a chair so I could finish my adventure. I went into the cupboard and to my luck the alcohol wasn’t there, I was aggravated. I thought about it and came to the conclusion that if I drank the drinks fast enough that I would be able to get drunk off of them. And that’s just what I did.

The music was blaring throughout the house, and I was done. I was having the time of my life, dancing on the couch, on the bed and then on the island in the kitchen where Kyle found me in my purple lace bra and panties. He walked in first, followed by another man. Someone I really did not know. “Marcus, I am sorry You have to see My submissive in this state, but she did not listen to her orders.” Marcus… Marcus, I knew that name from somewhere. Oh my god, was this Karlies’ Master? Am I out of my mind. I stumbled off the counter, and beside Kyle. I sat on my ass instead of my knees like an idiot. “She looks as if she had a little to drink, Ky.” Kyle turned his head and saw my mess, 5 cans of Palm Bay done and thrown in random places in the kitchen. “Ali, you must really be enjoying punishments lately, because obviously you just can’t get enough of them. Go sit in the living room like I told you. I need to talk to Marcus, yes Karlies’ Master if that’s what you were thinking. Go now.” I got up and looked at Marcus he wasn’t as attractive as Kyle but he was in a very close second place.

I sat in the living room like I was told, but I didn’t sit where I was told. I felt nauseous and dizzy, so I decided to sit on the couch. I was going to get a punishment either way. “Karlie knows how to sit when she’s in trouble, so why don’t you Ali?” It was Marcus, why was he in here? “You know, I remember the night that Karlie came to stay with Me, and you, well you went with Kyle.” My eyes were glazing over, I could barely think my mind felt like a black cloud. “You have grown up that’s for sure.” I rolled over onto my side so I was facing the back of the couch. I heard footsteps coming from the other side of the room, I guessed it was Kyle.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #21
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait for more
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:08 PM   #22
LittleMissHangover

If you guys are reading this you should leave comments so I know if I should continue writing or not.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #23
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

I'm reading it please continue
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #24
virginfemale

Please continue! Really enjoy it.
Toys: None

PM me SLAP and a number under 100 and I will slap my tits with an object of your choice.
PM the words BAD GIRL, and I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day
PM me a hypno file and I will listen to it however often you instruct me to.
virginfemale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #25
babybitch
Account Banned

I love it! Please keep going How long is it going to be?

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:37 PM   #26
Kinky_18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master90 View Post
I'm reading it please continue
Please keep posting! Post another one really soon I love it!!
Kinky_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:38 PM   #27
submissiveredhead

I really hope you continue this, enjoying it a lot
Limits: Pictures, Anal, Pee/Poo, Public, Swrlies

PM me a number less than 500 and a sentence and I will write that many lines.
PM me sleep and I will do a sleeping dare of your choice.
PM me dog and I will be a dog for 4 hours.

24-f slut
submissiveredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #28
LittleMissHangover

I will try to get a chapter up tonight.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:44 PM   #29
Kinky_18

Are you going to post it?
Kinky_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:14 PM   #30
LittleMissHangover

I heard the footsteps move towards Marcus. “Kyle, I… I just wanna sleep. I’m sorry.” I felt someone sit on the couch. “My little girl, I don’t really want to hear you apologies. You were supposed to do something, and again you didn’t.” This was Kyles’ voice, but he was sitting on the couch, and there was still somebody beside Marcus, because I didn’t hear the footsteps walk this way. “Sit up, slut.” I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even turn my head to see how many people were in the room, I felt embarrassed I was half naked in front of all these people. “I am talking to you, get up. Now.” I tried moving but it just made my stomach hurt more. “I.. Can’t.. Mov-“ I felt Kyle pull me up into his arms, and this made me even sicker. I got up, but not for the reason he wanted me to. I was going to puke right there in the living room, I turned around and was going to run into the kitchen when I realized what was beside Marcus. More like who, was beside him.

I was frozen in place, I didn’t have anywhere to go, I felt like my life had been pulled out right from under me. Karlie was sitting beside Marcus like a statue. She looked happy. Submissive, but happy. “I have… Kyle… I feel…” I ran towards the bathroom instead of the kitchen, locked the door and went straight to the toilet where I puked. Not only from being drunk, but also from seeing my bestfriend in the whole world, being a submissive.

“Ali, open the door.” It was Kyle. I had been lying on the bathroom floor what felt like hours. I couldn’t move, my body was weak and cold. Why did drinking have to be so painful? “Ali?” I tried to move, but nothing. He walked away. Peace and quiet again.

I heard something, it sounded like a key in a lock and then a door open. I opened my eyes, I must have fallen asleep in the short time that Kyle had to walk to our key hook in the bedroom. “You look disgusting Allesandra.” What a great compliment, he came over to me and picked me up over his shoulder. “You are making me sick again Kyle.” “I don’t care, you are to come into the bedroom and get cleaned up. You and I have guests and you still have a punishment to tend to.”

“I don’t think I did anything wrong, Kyle.” I was in a black dress that just covered my ass he took the butt plug out and placed it on the bedside table, it felt like freedom. “You were throwing up all over the house, and you drank without My permission. Stop trying to get out of your punishment. Do you want to be gagged?” I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room. “Darling, you are prolonging your punishment.” I walked towards the couch where Marcus and my former bestfriend were sitting. “Hello Marcus… And Karlie.” Marcus smiled and Karlie sat in front of him motionless. “You two are the life of the party.” I walked to the corner and kneeled with my hands crossed behind my back. I felt a blindfold go over my eyes, and Kyle start playing with my hair. “Up My darling, I’ll lead you to the couch I want you over My knee.” I stood up slowly and walked with Kyle who basically dragged me to his lap. “Okay now for another little bit of punishment. Open your mouth nice and wide Ali.” I did as I was told, I felt what I thought was Kyle’s cock go inside my mouth but it was too big to be his and I was still on his lap. “Don’t close your mouth on Marcus. Open it right up or you’re getting more of a beating.” I could feel Kyle’s hands moving up and down my ass getting it ready to be whipped.

Marcus was shoving himself down my throat, I could barely breathe and when I could I realized the situation I was in and didn’t want to be breathing. I had so much running through my head that I couldn’t even think about Kyle giving me my spankings. “She looks like she’s had enough.” Marcus stopped, pulled out of my mouth and looked at me. “We’ll see. Darling, do you understand what you did?” I nodded. “Do you understand why I am in charge?” I nodded again. Kyle gave me a little pat on the ass and I knew that he wanted me off and to kneel. Karlie who I hadn’t noticed in my deep thoughts had been watching the whole time. She looked jealous. Jealous of me? Or jealous that her Masters cock was 10 inches down my throat. It was painful seeing her like this, I wanted to talk to her but I knew that we would never get privacy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage and discipline, orgasm denial, punishments, slave