Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
Fox85

Default Foot Fetish Slave

The simple pleasures in life can sometimes be the most dangerous ones to have. I found this out the hard way, it starts off as a bit of harmless banter and next thing you know your thrown head first into a world where you've lost control. At first it seemed like a game, then do we ever truly know the person sitting next to us. Of this I can be sure now, but back then, I was a person that had no idea what was going to happen. My name is Jox, and this is my story of how I became a Foot Fetish Slave.

I have always had a foot fetish, love looking at people's feet or looking at there shoes and wondering what their feet look like bare. I thought for a long time it was a strange thing to feel, then I read a few forums online and it's not so uncommon as I had first believed. In fact there was tonnes of different material on the subject, even research into what makes people have fetishes like this one. As I got older the fetish became stronger, the odd thing about it all was I hated my own feet, as such I would never go barefoot myself. I hated the idea, to the point I wore socks in bed and would only take them off to shower then straight back on afterwards. This was to become my downfall as you will see later, Jason my best friend and his girlfriend Becca were the ones to set the trap.

I had known Jason for a long time, as friends we knew each other well but I kept my fetish a secret for obvious reasons. Being silently older I did use to take great pleasure in taking the piss out of him, until I did a really stupid thing over the phone.

Jox: Hey mate how ya doing?
Jason: Good mate and you?
Jox: yeah really good thanks, look I want to ask you something?
Jason: sure thing what's up?
Jox: you know I'm always picking on ya just for a laugh, well I thought it was about time I let you get your own back.
Jason: REALLY??? Why would you do a thing like that then?
Jox: I feel a little guilty, only a little mind, and as I'm over yours this evening I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to allow this to happen.
Jason: well if your sure, then great I will come up with something for you to do. Becca will be around you don't mind do you?
Jox: Na as long as you don't go making me strip in front of her
Jason: She'll be around somewhere, I'll try to avoid it...
Jox: OK then, see ya then.
Jason: defiantly see ya soon.

Plans were all set, had no idea what he was going to plan, I was game for anything, until I found out he had already decided to target my weakness. I walked up to his door and he invited me inside as he did on every other occasion I had been round only this time he stopped me before we went in any further.

Jason: I have decided your first thing to do, take your shoes and socks off...
Fox85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
UndieLicker

Please carry on :P
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:57 AM   #3
Fox85

Default Next Part

Jox: why on earth would you want me to do that?
Jason: I know that you hate it, I know your secret, I know what your going to do for me for the day.

I started to get a awful feeling in the pit of my stomach, the one that says to you "I did this, and now I have to live with it". The fact is I've never worried about being in the house without shoes on, rules of the house like most people have in place, never been to anywhere that has made me be barefoot. Now I stand with Jason in front of me tell me I have to do just that, I slid my shoes off like always and then looked up to see if he was still there. Part of me hoped he had just walked away at this point, however this was not the case and he just pointed at my feet. I looked down again and thought this could not be happening, how did he know? A lifetime could of passed waiting for me to actually get on and take my socks off, but in reality it was all of 10 minutes. I finally reached down and removed my white trainer socks off, leaving me just in my blue jeans, t-shirt and hoody. I immediately screwed my toes up and put one foot on the other in a vain attempt to hide my barefeet. I thought they just looked like slabs of meat on the end of my legs that keep me upright.

Jason: that wasn't so hard was it (laughing)
Jox: how do you know I hate this so much?
Jason: I've seen you looking at people's feet, my feet, and I wondered how you would take being barefoot yourself. You never took your socks off as long as I can remember, even that summer when we went to the beach.
Jox: that is because I hate being barefoot (tries hiding feet again) have I got to be like this all day?
Jason: yes you agreed, anything I want you have to do. Oh I have more come this way (laughing)

I followed him down the corridor to the living room, leaving my socks where I had put them in my shoes. When we entered the room I wasn't expecting Becca to be in here, there she was resting on the sofa. She looked down and whispered into Jason's ear, Jason nodded and smiled at whatever was said, made me wish I had never suggested this in the first place. I soon realised what the next part of the plan was, as they both took there socks off and placed there feet up on foot rest in front of them.

Jason: you like our feet Jox's? show us how much you like them...
Old 04-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #4
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Nice story is this really what happened to you?

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #5
Fox85

Default Next Part

@SlaveBoy31 no this is fictional but some of this did actually happen to me.

Jason: Well Jox’s get on with it? , we have loads planned for you today and this is only the first step.

Reluctantly I moved toward the foot rest, Becca’s eyes looking at me as I moved towards them and wriggled her toes as a tease. I didn’t know what they were expecting me to do, I got onto my knees then Jason suddenly moved away, Becca continued to look at me expectantly as if I was supposed to be doing something. I just sat there looking at her feet thinking about how good they looked, perfect soles, looking smooth and smelling great. I moved forward leaning towards her feet; I was so close now my lips just about a hair away from kissing those beautiful soles.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as if something scratched me, then the room started to spin and I collapsed into a heap on the floor. I was still conscious though, fully aware of what was going on around me, I felt my trousers come off; t-shirt was next and then my underwear. I was completely naked, still totally unaware as to why I could no longer move or what was happening to me. I was dragged then from the living room, out into the garden, placed (more like dropped) into a wheel barrow, transported across the lawn towards a separate and secluded building. Lying in the barrow was not comfortable, with little I could do about it I had to wait to see what would happen next. I heard a voice I recognised, it couldn’t be her though, I hadn’t seen her in months and why would she even be here. I put the thought out of my head straight away, continuing to focus on what was going to happen next. Lying naked in this barrow was not the most appealing position I had ever been in, what was Jason and Becca’s plan??

I was lifted out of the barrow, taken inside, I worked out then what I had been waiting for them to complete. My hands were placed into straps and securely fasten, and then my ankles were place into a spread bar and locked into place. Next I felt a tug at my wrists then they were sudden being lifted up in the air, the rest of my body soon followed until I was upright hang by my wrists my feet barely on the floor. Still lacking any sort of movement I just hung there, it was a while later I started regain any sense in my body to make an assessment of my situation. Sitting in front of me was Becca, she was no longer barefoot, was sitting casual drinking tea in front of me smiling. I wriggled a little to check if there was any chance of escape. Then to only look over to see Jason was kneeing next to Becca, he had a collar around his neck, look a lot like a shock collar.

Becca: I wouldn’t bother if I was you, you’re going nowhere fast. You really didn’t know did you?? How fortunate for me, when Jason told me what you had suggested, I couldn’t pass the opportunity up. I was going to get you this weekend any way, but you made it just too easy.

Jox: What do you mean? I was setup? Jason is what your little pet now?

Becca: That’s been a long-time, don’t worry you will soon learn, and once I’ve trained you, you too will be a good pet. Not mine of course, I’ve got Jason, you belong to another.

Jox: Who? (No it can’t be her)

Becca: What are you afraid of?? You’re currently hanging naked in my hall way as a decoration, what could possibly be worst for you right now.

She was right, the last thing on my mind was really about who was going to claim me as a pet. That nagging feeling of that voice came back into my head, there had to be someone else here, even if Jason was doing as he was told to there was no way Becca and him manage to carry me on their own. What could I do about it hanging here looking sorry for myself, I tried again to move, failed to even make myself swing. My toes were touching the cold wooden flooring, the bar stopping me from moving my feet together. My wrists were starting to hurt carrying my entire body weight on them was taking its toll, so I had to push up with my toes which in turn started to hurt them. Stuck between a rock and a hard place I just kept shifting from one to the other so they both hurt equally by the end. Becca continued to just drink tea, watching me struggle, sending Jason out for a refill every so often. Her last bit of teasing was the worst; she took her socks off and rubbed her sole over my naked body. I was let down and untied once her aim was achieved, I was horny, tired, worn out and completely numb, I guess she had only one dose of the drug or she was using it sparingly, either way I felt as if I had been given another dose. Jason let me down, and then he pulled my limp body into another room. This room was different, dark lighting, red bulbs lighting different corners, equipment that could make it a very unpleasant experience if used on you. Placed into a cage, door shut and locked, my feet pulled out and my two big toes cuff together with toe cuff’s which I never knew even existed. Rope was applied to the cuffs and tied to an imbedded floor ring; the cage was then lifted pulling my toes down and my body up. It stopped once my toes were pointing downwards; I couldn’t move them back up flat and was pulling hard on my toes.

Becca: get some rest Jox’s, your need it; someone will be having loads of fun with you in an hour or two.

Jessica: Bet you never thought you would see me again.

I opened my eyes enough to realise, I hadn’t been hearing things, and it was really her. Jessica was that one person that knew my secret; everything started to make sense and also made me even more nervous now. She had planned this, she had wanted to get me back for a long time, and I would not get away from this lightly....
Old 04-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #6
Fox85

Default 15 Months Earlier.....

I spent most evenings online, just relaxing, looking at interesting topics. One that took my fancy was dare games and slavery, I found a website that covered both. This was where I meet Jessica, she too was an fan of the site, we got to know each other during severally conversations. We covered all sorts of topics, chatted about our experiences and shared stories. One day Jessica suggested that we chatted over the net, I thought about it, then said why not?

We got online together, Jessica suggested to me that she would very much like the idea of being my slave. This is the point at which I disclosed that I had a foot fetish, that if she was to become my slave she would have to accept that I would expect her to be barefoot at all times she was online with me and that I would like to see her feet through pics or on cam. She readily agree to this, we started a online slavery relationship, which progressed to a meeting at one point where we came together at a mutually agreed location.

The day we meet I told Jessica she had to pitch up in the park, find a nice spot for a picnic, she was to lay a blanket on the floor, make sure she was barefoot and that she had written on the soles of her feet "foot slave". That would make it easier supposedly for me to find her in the park, that didn't work out to well as I nearly got knocked out by one bloke for looking at his partners feet and another women tried to get me arrested. I eventually found Jessica and explained what had happened, she laughed like anyone else would. We spent lunch together, chatted like we did online, and feed the ducks by the lake. We ended the day having a meal in a pub, where she spent the entire time barefoot, was not happy with me for that though, the floor was grimy and sticky. I walked her back to her car and we bid a farewell to each other. That when things went a little wrong...

We meet up several more times after that, the last time was at my old place, I had to inform Jessica I had a job offer and I would be away for 12 months and wasn't sure if I would be coming back. We had planned so much, she had given up so much already, and I just dropped her like a sack of potatoes. Jessica had given up her job, moved away from family, dropped friends and even sold her car to stay closer to me to be my full time slave. I could not take her with me, the trip was for me alone and with no money to add her to the journey she was stuck. I wished her all the best, gave her what money I did have spare and hoped she could one day forgive me for what I had done.

It seemed now the tables had turned, I was the one that was out of a job, freelancing where I could. I had arranged to meet Jason this weekend cause I had no further commitments coming up, I was hoping he could put me up for a few days until I found something. Instead I found something here alright, Jessica had been tracking me down, she had made friends with Becca, she knew I was out on my ear, she knew I was free. Jessica wanted revenge for what I had done, now she had me naked in a cage with my toes stretched down pointing towards the floor. She had every intention of making sure that I was going to be her property, this was clear when the hot branding iron came out with massive letters of Jessica's initials on it and was pressed against the soles of my barefeet. The most tremendous pain I have ever experienced in my life as it was pressed against them, I screamed into the gag at the top of my lungs to no affect. No one could hear, I spent the next hour in pain, and the worst was yet to come....
Old 04-13-2014, 03:05 PM   #7
Fox85

Default Next Part

Passing slowly that hour felt like days, I was in so much pain it was unreal, every movement I made sent surges through my body. I screamed in pain through the gag, which came out like a muffled squeak and hardly loud enough to wake a sleeping bird. Jessica had left me hanging in the cage, waiting for my branding to cool off, I must of dozed off because the next thing I realised was I being splashed with cold water in my face. Jessica told me to wake up, the next thing was a jet of water hitting me all over my body, was so cold I shivered a bit, I was told to wash myself as the jet continued. I tried my best to clean with what little I had available to me, the water was just plain cold, and I was using my hands to clean my body carefully avoiding the most sensitive part which was the soles of my feet at that point.

That didn't last long though, the water stopped and the cage lowered, out of the cage I was dragged, I was on my knees unable to stand on my feet at all. Jessica was in front of me, she had put on the last outfit I had made her wear, she was barefoot, with a pair of blue leggings and blue top. She reminded me of what I last said to her, she told me that I have a chance, she is leaving the door open for 30 minutes, I could escape if I so wished. Saying to me that she was giving me the option she never had, which in fairness I didn't give her, I realise now I should of done. I did try with all honesty to escape, my feet hurt so much I was dragging them along the floor, however the time was up and I had only reached half way across the room.

Jessica came back in shaking her head, she said I had my chance, the door was right there, she knew I wasn't going to make it, the smile on her face said that to me. I knew if only I could of got through the pain I would of been free, or would I, will never know now. Jessica came closer, promised me that I will regret doing what I did to her, I would never be allowed anything on my feet again. I had that sinking feeling in my stomach, I said I was sorry for what happened, I would make it up to her, she turned and said yes you will. I was then dragged from my position, I assume by Jason, to what appeared to be a table, but the table had four holes in it, which oddly were in the centre of the table, I soon figured out why. My hands and feet ended up positioned in the holes and locked in place, the table then lifted of the ground at a 90 degree angle, bum was now sitting on the floor. My hands and feet were facing Jessica, she admired her handy work with the branding, holding my feet by my toes she lick each one in turn. She told me her plan for the rest of the evening was to make sure I was punished and tomorrow the training will really start, she moved a altered treadmill towards me, this one was upright instead of flat and it had feathers all the way around the belt. It was placed close to my feet and hands, was turned on slowly to show what it was going to do, it started tickling intensely, Jessica informed me that I would endure this torture for a couple of hours, she turned it slightly faster and I just could not contain myself, I started laughing all over the place, trying to brake out of my bindings with no success. Jessica left with a big grin on her face, I hoped this torture was going to stop soon, I wasn't sure how much I could take.

I must of went unconscious, I woke up in a hall way, which was brightly lit and my eyes were still adjusting. I had been put in clothes which was a t-shirt, jeans and underwear, however I was still barefoot with a spread bar holding my ankles slightly apart, the branding on the soles of my feet had become pain free. My wrists had been secured above my head, I couldn't break out of the rope bindings, and my hands hurt from supporting my weight for a period of time. As my eye sight became clearer I could see stuff on the floor along this hallway, it was split into three sections, each section was filled left to right and spread over a good 8 to 10 feet. The first section looked like Lego bricks, the second looked like pins, the third I could only just see, the steam coming off it suggested something hot. I was obviously supposed to walk down this hallway, at this point I had no intention of walking down it I was perfectly happy here, unfortunately for me I think Jessica had other plans. I heard a motor start up, then the chains holding my roped wrists up started to move along the hallway, as it pulled me forward I walked with difficulty with the bar keeping my ankles apart. Heading towards the Lego, I soon realised why the bar was on my ankles it was not only keeping my feet apart it was prevent me from lifting my feet to far off the ground, as there was another chain running through the bar like a track to follow. This stopped me from also pushing my feet to the sides of the wall, to avoid walking across the upcoming sections, I thought to myself this is going to be massively painful. Jessica was sitting in a separate location watch on cameras all the way along the hall and was in control of the speed I was moving, Becca was next to her watching to. Jessica turned a dial, she could see me move closer at a faster speed, then just as I got to the starting point of the first section she slowed it down again, told Becca, "this is where the fun begins" laughing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefeet, barefoot, feet fetish, foot fetish