Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
Daddy's Brat
Account Banned

Default Punishment for the Brat

My Daddy found out I had been smoking. I've been trying to quit for a while, but its been hard. This was my third infraction and I knew it was gonna be rough ride.
Daddy likes to make the punishment fit the crime and he told me that if I was going to put those toxins into my body then I was going to need a good cleaning out. I knew what that meant immediately. This brat was about to get an enema.
To really make sure I really understood how much trouble I was in, Daddy had me prepare a few soap sticks. I cut a bar of ivory soap into slivers and dunked them in warm water until they got nice and gooey. Bending over, I spread my cheeks and forced the stick up my bottom. I fingered my ass until the soap was nice and deep, just how Daddy likes. I went to prepare my first enema, 1 liter of extra soapy warm water. By the time it was filled, my bottom had started to burn. I clenched and unclenched my asshole, trying to relieve a bit of the burning. I hung the bag from the shower curtain and slowly inserted the nozzle into my ass, pushing the burning soap in deeper. Desperately I released the water and let the enema flow, wanting the soap to be cleaned out. The burning continued. I got on all fours, and stuck my ass in the air, taking the enema nice and fast. In under a minute, the bag was empty and I was full. My ass was burning and my stomach was beginning to cramp. Five minutes, Daddy had said. Five minutes of squirming and moaning passed on the bathroom floor. My ass was screaming for some relief and the cramps were awful. The second my time was up, I rushed to the toilet. The soap came pouring out of me, burning my hole as it rushed out. I moaned and panted as the enema cleaned me out. When it was all over, my ass still burned. I pulled myself off the toilet and prepared for the next phase of my punishment.
Bending over once again, I spread my asscheeks and inserted two more soapsticks. I pushed them up deep and the burning was instantaneous. If I had thought it had hurt before, well, that was nothing compared to this. I filled the bag again. Two whole liters of nice warm water, just for me. I was practically begging for it. I hung the bag and practically dropped to the floor as I inserted the hose. I needed that enema. The soap was awful. Ass high in the air, the water shot up my asshole. I squirmed on the floor, not sure I could take all of it. The soap had lit my hole on fire and I just tried to think about how good it would feel to release and wash it all away. The bag drained into my bottom after a few minutes and I thought I was going to explode. Five minutes. How was I gonna make it five minutes. I clenched my hole tight, but that only make my soapy hole burn and wink. I was in hell. I found myself begging for relief. But i knew daddy would just make me repeat the process if I failed. Somehow, i made it through the five minutes; tears brimming my eyes. I rushed to the toilet and let loose. Even as it flooded out of me, the cramps were awful. I knew then I never wanted to be punished like this again.
When I made it off the toilet again, I prepared my final enema; a 1.5 liter cool water enema to wash away the soap. I hung the bag, inserted the hose and stuck my ass in the air, letting the cool water flood into my asshole. The cramping happened at once as the cool water hit my insides. I squirmed as the water flowed inside, trying to remember that a clean out was a good thing. Once the bag was empty, I released the enema, cleaning the soap from my body.
After all this my asshole still burned. It felt swollen and sore but Daddy didnt care. He told me to lubricant my plug with a good glob of vicks and strip. I would be spending the night naked and plugged. This is what I get for smoking.
To further embarrass me, Daddy made me right a detailed report and post it here. He knows how I hate to share the intimate details of my punishments. Have I been punished enough?

BBW Who Likes: Spanking, Ass Punishment, Wedgies, Mouth Soaping, Corner Time, Humiliation, Maybe a little Anal play
Dislikes Very Public, Pics, Big Big Big Anal
Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent Ouchies

Toys To Play With: Hairbrush, Belt, Small Butt Plug, Medium Butt Plug, Clit Vibrator, So Many Jars of Vix Vapor Rub, Anal Beads, Enema Kit

KiK me at gishgush
Daddy's Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daddy's Brat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk