Old 04-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Default My fantasys

Here is one last thing my 2 deepest darkest fantasy

The first one

The fantasy is she catches me jerking odd to her while she is In the room and she yells at am and kicks my balls until I'm crying then says "since you like theses clothes why don't you wear them. I beg her not make me do that but she says she will put picks of me naked on twitter so I put it on and she does my make up and says alright let's go. I ask where and she says we are going out so she grabs me and takes me out to a club and the leaves me there and says I can't come back until I suck a dick. So after I complete that and get back to her house the other 4 girls are there and they tie me up and spank me and gag me and kick my balls and humilate me while I model their clothes. Then they all pull out starop ons and tuck me a scum all over me. Then they say we are done but you are so nicely dressed that you are going to stay like that for the rest of the year and they have already called the school to tell them what happens and they have put me in dance and cheerleading and all girly classes like that and then they turn me back into a guy. So I think it's over but they grab me and take me shoping at Victoria secret and all those girly shops to buy me a wardrobe and at every store they make me tell everybody the clothes are for me because I'm a sissy and I have to model everything for the workers and customers. Then they force me to walk around the mall in a slutty outfit and no make up or wig and then I have to go to school as a girl. And they have a huge pep rally in which I must do all the work and at the end they tie me to a rope and give a hanging wedgie and when that snaps they tie me down and blindfold me and say everybody come and have this sissy give you an orgasm so I have to eat all the girls at school out and give a bj to the guys and let anybody spank me wedgie me or fuck me or even kick my balls and use me as their toilet and for the rest of the year I'm considered the schools bitch and I'm only allowed to wear either a school girls outfit or sexy lingere

The second one

Ok so she catches me dressed in her clothes and says " I thought you would of learned from the last time ( the first fantasy) but I guess not she gets her dad because none of the parents know anything and she yells " omg dad this guy is wearing my clothes and is jerking off I'm scared" so her parents come upstairs and the dad grabs me by the panties and gives me a wedgie and carries me to the a closet and hang me in the panties and says you are going to get it Monday but befor he leaves he puts 3 frilly panties on me and a diaper and gags me a dildo.
So i stay in the wedgie for the next 2 days and then they let me down while I smell like shit because I pooped and peed myself they say " a sissy boy can't smell" so they give me a shower and shave all my body hair off. Then they said you are going to be punished and since summer starts in a week you will be this family slave this whole summer.
So we go get my wardrobe wich is a whore clothing then they say I'm now a human sex toy , slave ,human toilet ,and anything else they want they also put me in chasity because no sissy boy should have a penis
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk